An Unexpected Evening

Story Info
Two strangers make an instant and steamy connection.
1.6k words
3.85
18.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hadn't wanted to go out that night, and when I first saw you sitting there alone at the table as your friends danced, sipping your drink while looking around shyly, you certainly looked the part. You kept to your group, dancing, drinking, laughing your way through the club, but every so often you glanced over my way.

For all the world it looks as though I haven't noticed you, but you have indeed caught my attention, and I watch you out of the corner of my eye – the way you walk, hips swaying ever so slightly, the way your little black dress moves, shifting over your body and showing off every sensual curve, with a skirt that barely comes down to your thighs and a plunging neckline that reveals your perfect, pert breasts for all to see – but somehow I know that they are meant for me.

You are not accustomed to being noticed, or at least, not to knowing you have been noticed. You are more accustomed to observing than drawing the attention of others. But once, you am not discreet enough, and I catch you looking, with unmistakable lust, at me. Quickly your eyes flick away once more, but I have seen all I need, and now, I have chosen my prey.

I saunter over to you, taking no small pleasure in the way your eyes widen at my approach, disbelieving and fearful, relishing the effect I have on you. I begin to speak to you of unimportant things, of such small talk as is customary in places such as this – the drinks, the music, ourselves – watching you carefully throughout, hearing your nervous laughter and your quick, slightly abashed replies to what I say.

Enough time passes that you begin to wonder just what I am after, if I truly desire you in the way you so desperately hope that I do, if I am not just toying with you. You feel as though I am torturing you, toying with you, drawing out the inevitable to a point where, surely, you must be disappointed – I must be judging you, and deeming your short of the mark. Certainly I will soon make some excuse, and move on to some other girl.

But I do not, sure though you are with every passing moment that it will happen. After some time, I reach out and touch you for the first time, only a light caress of my fingers upon your shoulders but more than enough to evoke a reaction from you. I linger there a moment, shifting the strap of your dress aside so that I touch your skin, relishing the faint shiver that passes through your body as I do so.

"I must confess," I say over the noise of the crowd, "you're not the sort I usually find in places like this."

You want to speak, hoping for a clever reply to find its way to your lips, but merely shake you head. "I just came out with my friends. I didn't really expect anything other than to get drunk."

I laugh. "A girl with spirit, or at least one who is fond of spirits. Perhaps, though, you prefer a bit more quiet than this. You seem like the sort of girl who would," I say, lips curling in a wicked smile that makes you tingle with unsavory pleasure.

"What... what might you mean by that," you ask, a bit breathless. I can see now, your cheeks are flushed, and your daring neckline does you no favors in concealing your excitement. My hand trails down from your shoulder to your breast, stroking it lightly as I withdraw my hand.

"You look like you want to get to know a man in more comfort and quiet than places such as this afford, a place where you can speak with someone properly." My voice is soft, yet somehow it carries to your ears as my hand drifts back towards your breast, caressing it lightly over your dress and occasionally touching on the exposed skin, making you gasp lightly. I lean in, whispering into your ear in a way that makes your spine tingle. "Someplace a bit more... intimate."

I pull you towards me firmly, guiding you through the maze of people. You allow yourself to be pulled along, excitement growing with every step, not sure of where this is leading, only that you know that you want to follow.

I take you through the city streets, walking almost too quickly for you to keep up – if I were not dragging you, surely you would fall behind. After only a few blocks, I take you into a building. A quick swipe of a card from my pocket unlocks the door, and you follow me in.

Everything is dark and quiet; we stand in silent anticipation, waiting for the elevator. The wait proves too much; with a sudden, almost involuntary jolt, I grab you and kiss you voraciously on the mouth, my tongue frantically seeking yours. As though you have been waiting, expecting this move, you respond, kissing me back with no less passion, abandoning yourself to the electric impulses coursing through you.

We stumble into the elevator, still kissing fiercely the whole way up; the instant the doors close, I'm under your dress, caressing and feeling every inch of your smooth body that I can touch, searching for your most pleasurable, sensitive, intimate places. My kisses move down to your neck and collarbone, and then down to your breasts; when the elevator opens, your dress already seems half off. Fumbling for my keys, I barely bother to look as I unlock my apartment one handed, stumbling through the darkness and dragging you with me to the couch, pulling you under me as I continue to explore your softness with my hands and lips.

You begin to fumble with my belt, and I grab it, unfastening it and quickly shedding my pants, letting my cock spring out. Out springs my cock, and you take it in your hand, tentatively at first, stroking it, touching it gently. I grunt with pleasure. "Don't be shy," I whisper. "Do it."

Taking it fully in your grasp, you lick the shaft slowly, long, swirling your tongue around it while looking me directly in the eyes. You kiss it and take just a bit of the tip in your mouth, teasing it slightly with your tongue, tasting the first of my cum. I smile wickedly down at you. "You'll be getting a lot more of that tonight."

You look up into my eyes, and I stare down at you, burning. I whisper in a husky voice, "You know what you need to do." You slide your mouth slowly down my shaft, with your hand helping, covering my cock. You slide your mouth on my hardness a few times then spit on it and slowly massage the shaft with your perfect supple hands. Your tongue comes back out and I gasp with pleasure as it caresses my cock, sending bolts of pleasure through my body. You take me wholly in your mouth, gagging slightly but savoring the grunts and moans of ecstasy that you draw from me, reveling in how you please me.

You start moving your head up and down, stroking the shaft, caressing me with your tongue, bringing me closer and closer. From my moans and labored breath you can tell that your ministrations have been enjoyed; I start panting, and gasp, "I'm close." You go even faster, feeling my cock twitch in your mouth and savoring the sensation of my hot cum pouring into you, but that doesn't make you stop. Swallowing every drop, you continue to suck my shaft, making sure every last drop is gone before finally releasing it slowly from your mouth, sucking the full length of it as you let it go, inch by inch.

The rain is pattering softly against the windows as I grin wickedly at you, picking you up and laying you on the couch and spreading your legs, pulling aside your dress and panties. "I wonder how quickly you can bring him back to life," I whisper, leaning into you as I do so and grinding myself against your pussy, teasing you with my cock. You whimper, leaning forward to take my member in your hand; as you work my shaft gently, I feel myself hardening once more under the skilled ministrations of your fingers, swelling, growing in length and thickness.

You kiss me a couple of times and take the tip in your mouth, caressing me lightly with your hands, but no more, bringing me just shy of a full erection. I straddle you, and I can feel the wetness of your pussy hovering just beneath my cock, waiting to take my full thickness deep inside you. I graze you with my shaft, rubbing myself back and forth on it slowly, letting your wetness coat me before finally guiding myself slowly to your pussy. Sliding slowly into you, I feel you shuddering as you feel your body rocked with pleasure emanating from between your legs, coursing through you with electric energy.

I begin to slide in and out of you, pumping, slowly, sensually, completely in control, squeezing and grinding your hips as you fondle your breasts lightly. My pace quickens, and you moan ever louder, hoping to cum, but I slow down once more, bringing you to the edge but no further But your continued groans of ecstasy tell me you find it as pleasurable as I. Once more my pace quickens; you yourself feel your body tightening, ready to explode, squeezing my hard shaft, bringing yourself to the peak as wave after wave of pleasure crashes and thunders through your body, obliterating all sensation save a powerful, pulsing ecstasy and my cock, still in your pussy, emptying its warm load deep inside you as you pulse on my length, grinding with your hips, milking every last drop from me as I grunt, cumming in you.