An Unexpected Find!

Story Info
I stumble upon a co-worker in a cruising spot.
1.4k words
4.31
26.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was horny at work. I told my boss I needed to take care of some personal errands, and I needed to take off a couple hours early, which she was fine with. As I was leaving, my co-worker Bill was leaving too. He usually came in a couple hour before me, so this was his usual time leaving work.

Before stopping by a local cruising spot on my way home, I stopped at a gas station for something to drink, and to check out my cruising app to see if anyone was looking close by. No such luck. I decided to just hit the close cruising spot. It is next to a river, and plenty of people park in the area, but the people fishing head west from the parking lot to the river, and the cruisers head north onto a trail.

When I got there, I noticed quite a few vehicles. One in particular looked like Bill's truck. I know he likes to fish, but this was the complete opposite way home than his house. I was a little nervous, but was too horny to leave. He had to be there fishing, so there was little chance he would see me.

I parked, and turned my truck so that if he seen it, he wouldn't see anything that would let him know it was my truck, and headed into the trail. There are small areas off the trail that are good to hook up. You can see when people are coming, and have enough time to react before they see you. I walked past 3 of them and saw nothing. As I got closer to the fourth one, I could tell there were a couple guys there. One of them had his back turned to me, as the other one was giving him head. Neither saw me, so I crept slowly to see how much I could see. I didn't want to spoil them. Hopefully I could join them.

That's when I realized...it was Bill getting head. Surprised, I stepped back into a twig and they both turned to look. The guy giving head stood up and took off walking fast because he still had his pants up. Bill started fumbling trying to get his pants up. After months of fantasizing about what his cock must look like, I finally got to see it in it's full glory. I quickly stepped towards Bill and held his pants down.

"Well, what do we have here?" I said.

"Look. I can explain. This is just a one time thing. My wife is a bitch and never gives me head anymore, and rarely any pussy." He replied.

Bill is a tall guy. About 6'4" to my 6'2". I am little heavy, about 240, but pretty well fit. He is a medium build, about 220, but with a dad's bod, and a little bit of a belly. It turns out that he had been hiding a very torpedo like cock all this time. Not too thin, but looked like it since it had to be a good 8 inches.

"Guys don't usually know about this place randomly. Are you sure this is your first time here?" I asked.

His eyebrow raised and he said "Well, maybe not my first, but I don't come here often."

"I feel bad that I interrupted! It looks like you really needed it." I said, motioning to his still exposed cock.

"I really do." He said, finally looking at ease. Flexing his cock as it bounced. I looked up into his eyes, and he grinned at me. I bent over and took his cock into my mouth. He immediately started groaning. His cock was so nice, and I loved gagging on it as it would hit my throat.

I only stopped long enough to drop my pants so I could jack off while I blew him. While I was still bending over, I felt him lean over a little and he started grabbing my ass. I was in heaven.

Then he said, "I don't get a lot of pussy and I never get any ass. What's the chances of fixing that?"

I didn't even answer him. I pulled my right foot out of my pants, turned around to lean on a tree, and offered up my ass to him. He dropped to his knees and licked and spit on my hole for a minute, before standing up and slowly pushing his cock into me.

After he let me adjust to it, he started moving in and out of me. Pounding me faster and faster until I started cumming all over the ground. He must have felt me tense up, because he started thrusting hard into me as he shot his load deep in me. After a few seconds of catching our breath, we both got dressed and headed to our trucks without saying a word.

When I got home, I just lounged around for awhile, knowing that his load was still in me. My wife had no idea. A little while later I got a text from Bill. All it said was "thanks."

The next day at work, I heard a loud tap on my door, and in walked Bill. He shut my office door behind him. After a short conversation of us both making sure this was a secret, and that neither of us wanted our wives or our co-workers to find out, he pulled his pants down and sat on my desk with his cock right in front of me. I proceeded to lick and suck his cock. He leaned back, so I licked his balls and taint, and started playing with his ass a little. When he didn't object, I spread his legs a little and started licking his ass. Fucking it with my tongue. He started moaning, so I stood up and put my hand over his mouth to get him to be quiet. My cock was pushing against his asshole. Then I felt his legs wrap around me and pull me closer. So I stuck my cock into him like he had done just the day before and fucked him. He came all over his stomach as I came inside of him.

Then he abruptly stood up and pushed me down into the desk and slammed his cock into me. He was still so hard, and about 5 minutes later, shot another load into me as I came again all over my desk.

We both got dressed.

He looked back at me before opening the door to leave and said, "Can you meet me by the river at 3?"

"Sure" I replied. Our boss wasn't in the office today, so I left a little early to meet him. When I got back to the same spot, Bill was there with the same guy from yesterday.

"I'm not the only one you interrupted." Bill said as he grabbed me and pushed me to my knees. Within seconds I had two cocks pushed into my face. As I would blow one of them, the other would start to undress me. They bent me over and took turns fucking me while I was sucking on the other. Spit roasting me. This lasted at least 30 minutes. Both of them filling me with multiple loads both in my ass and down my throat.

This time we all got dressed, but none of us ran off to our vehicles immediately.

Bill explained "This is Bryan, I have met him out here a few times. Usually we go to his place, since his wife is out of town a lot. When his place is available, we want you to meet us there. It's close by, and we want to take you there now."

I was in no position to refuse, and it really didn't seem like he was asking. I followed them there in my truck. Inside we got into Bryan's bed. All of us naked. We fucked and sucked each other for another hour or so. Never going more than 2 seconds without a cock buried in my ass. Bill and I had to leave, but not before we all took a shower together to clean up.

When I finally got home, the wife was none the wiser. This was about the time I usually got home anyway. I then got another text from Bill.

"Boss is out of the office tomorrow." It read.

"Man...I can definitely get used to this." I thought to myself.

Hopefully to be continued...