An Unexpected Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,109 Followers

I knew why she had tossed the blanket. She was putting her cards on the table and hoping that I would do the same. But did I really want to do that? I was no Ali, after all. But who really cared anyway? I was fucking a beautiful girl and it was getting hot under that blanket. So I took it and flung it away, exposing us. Victoria's dress was hiked up above her hips, giving both Ali and Fiona a clear view of her ass, and of my cock plunging in and out of it. Victoria pulled back from kissing me, feeling the air on her skin, and gave me a curious smile. She was clearly wondering what had come over me. She turned her head to look. It was a comical sight. Ali was sitting there with his massive erection hanging out -- no doubt the first thing that caught Victoria's eye -- but what was priceless was the look on each of their faces, as they stared in wonder at the x-rated scene in front of them. But once the shock had worn off, the lust in their eyes was unmistakable.

And it didn't take them long to act on it. Fiona quickly began removing her shorts and panties while Ali stroked his own cock and continued watching us. When her panties were off, she got onto her knees and looked back at Ali. He seemed to know exactly what she had in mind. He quickly got up onto his own knees, grabbed her by the shoulders, and guided her down until she was bent over the coffee table, facing us. A few seconds later he was lined up behind her, and he plunged that enormous cock deep into her, his hands firmly planted on her hips. As he began thrusting, she looked right at me, lust burning in her eyes. Coincidently, the movie had just reached the scene were Diane Lane gets fucked from behind in an apartment hallway.

While all this was happening, Victoria and I had managed to turn ourselves 90 degrees so that we were at a right angle to the table and both of us had an equally clear view of the action. I could tell that Victoria was just as blown away by everything that was happening as I was. Her breathing was heavy and her grinding increasingly frantic. She was going to come soon.

As we kissed, I reached around her neck with both hands and pulled on the strings of her neck strap. It came undone easily and with a quick yank on the sides of the dress, her breasts were exposed. She was wearing a white strapless bra, which I quickly undid and tossed aside. Her breasts were exquisite. Not huge, by any means, but well-rounded and upright. I immediately began cupping them with my hands and taking her nipples into my mouth. Though she was now more exposed than anyone in the room, she showed no signs of self-consciousness or embarrassment. To the contrary, the exhibitionism of it seemed to turn her on even more.

And it apparently pushed Fiona and Ali over the edge, because the next thing I heard was Fiona screaming "oh god, I'm gonna come, oh god, oh ffuuuuucckkkk!" As she came, Ali pulled out of her and shot a load across her ass. Victoria and I watch as droplets of his cum landed on various parts of Fiona's ass, on the back of her tank top, and even on the coffee table.

I could tell Victoria was about to come too. She moaned, "Oh god, Jake, I want you to come inside me. I want to feel you."

That was the permission I'd been waiting for. I screamed "oh fuck, Victoria" and experienced one of the more amazing orgasms of my life, shooting what felt like rivers of cum up into her. That was apparently what Victoria had been waiting for because as soon as I let it go, she screamed "oh god" and I felt her spasming on my cock.

When we caught our breath and looked back across the table, Fiona and Ali were sitting down again, watching us. Fiona had a massive grin on her face and it was that smile, not anything that had happened up to that point, that finally made Victoria blush.

After a minute or two, Victoria and I said an awkward goodbye to Ali and Fiona, grabbed our clothes off the floor, and then retired to the adjacent bedroom, leaving them to crash in the living room. We got ready for bed and then laid down together on her twin bed. She'd turned off the AC when we got home, so it was actually pretty warm now. I had on just my boxers and she was wearing panties and a tank top. I laid on my back with my arm around her, while she lay on her side, nestled into my shoulder. It felt very natural, like we'd known each other for a long time.

"I hope you don't think I'm a bad person," she finally said.

"Of course not." I quickly responded, "I feel nothing but connected to you right now. You're amazing. And what we just did...that was the single most amazing thing I've ever experienced."

"Yeah, me too." She smiled and leaned into me, kissing my neck.

We talked for another 15 minutes or so and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

--------

I awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of voices. The room was dark and it took me a moment to remember where I was. When I did, I realized that Victoria was no longer in bed with me. And I realized that the voices I was hearing weren't the sounds of people talking. They were the sounds of people fucking. I got up out of bed immediately and walked slowly toward the door to the living room. As I got closer, I could see the outline of someone standing in the doorway, looking out into the living room. It was Victoria, still in her panties and tank top, her head craned around the door. I came up behind her and put my hand gently on her back, which startled her. I looked over her shoulder to see what she was watching.

In the living room, on the small sofa, not more than 15 feet away from us, Fiona was straddling Ali, bucking up and down on his enormous cock. They were both completely naked, and Fiona was moaning. I could see Fiona's breasts for the first time and they were remarkable. Large and fluid. Sweat glistened on her bare skin. It was intoxicatingly.

Within seconds of taking in the scene, I had a raging erection and my hands were on Victoria's hips. I caressed her body, up and down, kissed her neck from behind. She melted a bit under my touch, clearly encouraging more. It wasn't long before I had removed her panties, letting them drop to the floor. My boxers followed a moment later, and my cock, now free from its confinement, rested on the crack of her ass. I rubbed it up and down against her ass several times, slowly. She was already rubbing her clit and I could feel how wet she was. So I lined up my cock and I thrust it inside of her, all the way to the hilt. That elicited an excited gasp from her that was loud enough to startle Fiona and Ali, who paused what they were doing and looked over in our direction, noticing us for the first time.

They both just smiled and resumed what they were doing. I grabbed Victoria by the hips and began thrusting into her steadily. She continued to stroke her clit and moan.

After a minute or so, Fiona turned her head toward us and, with her finger, beckoned us to come over to them. After a moment of mutual indecision, Victoria acted first, moving away from my cock and letting it slide out. She then took my hand and began leading me into the living room. Once we reached the sofa, she sat down on it next to Ali, just a couple feet away, and leaned back, spreading her legs for me. I got down on my knees immediately, lifted her legs in the air, and plunged my cock back into the warmth of her pussy. As I fucked her, I kept looking to the side to get a better view of Fiona and her amazing bouncing tits.

After a few minutes of this side-by-side fucking, something amazing happened. Fiona stop and stood up. She took a step toward me, and then, without any warning, grabbed my shoulders and shoved me back. It wasn't a violent shove, but it separated me from Victoria and caused me to fall sideways and backward onto the tatami floor until I was lying on my back, parallel to the sofa. Then Fiona stood over me, one leg on each side. She looked down at me with a wicked grin, enjoying my obvious confusion. Then, before I could really process what was happening, she had lowered herself down right onto my cock, and a moment later we were fucking, her tits bouncing right in my face.

As this was happening, I looked to my right and caught a glimpse of the stunned expression on Victoria's face. Then I saw Ali get up and get on his knees in front of Victoria, his massive cock pointing right at her. Her expression changed from one of mere surprise to one that was a mix of apprehension and pure lust. I could tell she wanted that massive cock inside her, wanted it badly, but was nervous about it too. Presumably she'd never been with someone so well endowed. As Fiona grinded her hips on my cock, I watched Ali slowly penetrate Victoria until he was fully inside. She gasped and screamed out, "oh fuuuuuck!" as her eyes rolled back and she stared up at the ceiling, overcome by the sensory overload.

Victoria's obvious pleasure seemed to push Fiona right up near the edge. Between Ali and me, she'd been riding cock for a long time. I decided to try to finish her off in another position. I spun her over until I was on top. With her legs wrapped around my back, I began thrusting hard and deep. She stretched her arms above her head. With each thrust, her breasts shook up and down hypnotically. Following my lead, Ali decided to change positions too. He picked up Victoria and laid her down on the floor. He then helped her out of her tank top, the last piece of clothing any of us had on. After a few more thrusts into her, he pulled out, grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over until she was on all fours. Victoria's eyes were wild with excitement as Ali plunged back into her from behind.

This in turn amped my excitement level up to eleven, and I lifted up Fiona's legs and really began pounding her hard. She began to scream and after just a few more seconds of pounding, she began to cum, spasming on my cock and screaming "of fucking hell!"

Surprisingly, I wasn't yet ready to come myself, but I stopped thrusting, wanting to give Fiona a moment to recover. After 15 seconds or so, she reached forward and pushed me back gently until I had withdrawn from her. Then she sat up, leaned in and put my cock in her mouth. At this point, I was less than a foot away from Victoria, who was still getting fucked by Ali from behind. Her eyes were locked on to my cock, as Fiona sucked on it, entranced by what she was seeing and the proximity of it.

Fiona noticed this too, and a moment later she let go of my cock and sat up on her knees. She kissed me and, while doing so, grabbed my shoulders and turned me until I was facing Victoria and my cock was only a few inches away from her face. I knew immediately what Fiona was trying to doing and so did Victoria, and before I knew it, Victoria had my cock in her mouth. Fiona moved directly behind me and wrapped her arms around me, her nipples flush against my back. She used her hands to caress my pecs and shoulders. The sight of prim and proper Victoria getting spit-roasted by two guys and absolutely loving it was almost too much for me to take. I had to close my eyes and do some mental exercises to keep from coming. This was too amazing to end prematurely. But I knew I didn't have to last much longer.

Sure enough, Victoria was about to come. She let go of my cock, looked right into Fiona's eyes, and screamed "oh god, he's fucking me so good. He's gonna make me come..." She literally grabbed me for support as she orgasmed, one arm wrapped around me and one hand holding my cock. As her body shook with pleasure, Ali pulled out and shot a series of roping lines of cum across her back. Between seeing that and the way she was squeezing my cock, I lost it too. My cum shot right across her cheek, with some of it landing on her left shoulder blade and back. Between me and Ali, Victoria was literally sprinkled with droplets of cum from her ass all the way to her face. And the look on her face was one I'll never forget. Pure, triumphant, joy.

-----

Exhausted, we soon retired to our respective sleeping areas. Victoria wiped herself off but neither of us bothered to put any clothes back on. We just crawled under the sheets of her bed and were soon sound asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, the room was filled with natural light from a skylight above. I got up to use the bathroom and brush my teeth (I'd learned to always pack a toothbrush in Japan; you never knew where you'd end up) and then Victoria did the same. When she came back, still totally naked, she crawled back into bed. Then she told me to roll over onto my stomach because she wanted to give me a massage.

I obliged and a moment later she climbed on top of me, straddling me around the waist, and began working my shoulders with her hands. It was very relaxing. After a while, she stopped and I heard a squishing sound. I craned my neck and saw that she was squirting massage oil onto her hands. She must have brought it with her when she came back from the bathroom. A moment later, she was applying the oil generously to my back and shoulders. It was warm and the feeling of her hands gliding across my skin was very sensual and arousing. I could feel a little movement in my cock.

She continued to massage my back and neck for a least five solid minutes. Then she stopped again and I heard the sound of more oil being squirted from the bottle. I felt more of it land on my back and when I craned my neck again, I saw Victoria squirting some of it onto her own chest, where it dripped down between her breasts, some of it landing on my ass. She then used her hands to spread it across her breasts and stomach. That was quite a sight to behold. Her skin was glistening in the sunlight. A few seconds later, she leaned down until her breasts were touching my back. Then she began sliding up and down on my back, massaging me with her breasts and body, kissing my neck. I was instantly rock hard.

After a few minutes of this, she got up on her knees and told me to turn over. When I did, I could see she had the bottle back in her hands, she squirted a few generous dollops onto my chest and began spreading it around. Then she squirted some onto my stomach, put the bottle down, and began spreading it down onto my cock and balls. Once we were both covered more or less entirely in the oil, she leaned down and began kissing me. She then began gliding up and down on me, using her breasts to massage my chest. My well-lubricated cock slid up and down across her stomach, popping out from time to time from between her legs as she moved higher on my body. As she moved back down, my cock would sometimes get lifted off of my stomach and wedged between her legs, rubbing against her well-lubricated pussy and ass cheeks. It was an enormous tease. I wanted nothing more in the world than to reach down and thrust my cock inside of her, but I was content to let the situation play out, knowing I would get there eventually.

Sure enough, after a couple minutes of this slipping and sliding, physics took care of the problem. Without even meaning to, Victoria slid down at just the right angle and my cock was pointed in just the right direction, that it slid right inside of her. She let out a gasp of excitement when she felt what had happened and immediately shifted to a more vertical motion, moving her hips up and down as my cock plunged in and out of her pussy. It was fantastic. Wet and wild. As she sat up to ride my cock, I caressed her slippery breasts and slippery ass with my hands.

After a while, she wanted to try something different, so (very skillfully) she swiveled around to face away from me while keeping my cock inside of her. Then she leaned back so that her back was sliding up and down on my chest. As I continued thrusting into her, I used one hand to caress her slippery breasts and, with the other, I reached down between her legs and started stroking her clit. This was apparently exactly what she wanted because she immediately started moaning, loudly.

We continued in this position for a quite a while as she steadily built toward orgasm. Then, abruptly, she began rolling off of me to our left and reached out her arm to pull me with her. I turned with her and, without losing the connection, I soon found myself lying on my side, while she was on her back with her right leg up in the air, on top of mine. As I continued fucking her, she took over stroking her clit. We were now in a much better position to kiss and began doing so, passionately. With my left hand, which was now under my body, I reach underneath her until I was touching her well-oiled ass. I used my middle-finger to circle her anus, teasing it just a little. This elicited a positive reaction from her, so I went a little further, slowly sticking my finger in up to the first knuckle.

It was then that I got yet another surprise. Victoria stopped kissing me, looked me in the eyes, and said -- in her quintessentially British way -- "Jake, I want you to put your cock in my arse." That was honestly the last thing I was expecting from this proper British girl and I was momentarily taken aback. I'd had anal sex a couple of times, but neither was a particularly fond memory. Both girls had done it merely to please me and had not been particularly into it. And in both cases, it had had been so pre-meditated, so non-spontaneous that it hadn't felt very sexy at all. But this was very different. She was asking for it. And I could tell that it had taken her a lot of courage to do so.

I gently slid my cock out of her. It was still covered in oil as well as her own natural lubricant. I withdrew my finger and slowly positioned my cock next to her anus. Then, while I continued to kiss her, I slowly pushed in. She was incredibly tight, and, at first, I wasn't sure it was going to work it all. But then the resistance gave way a little and the tip of my cock made its way in, about an inch or so deep. Victoria braced herself and squeezed my arm tightly. But she didn't tell me to stop. Very slowly, millimeter by millimeter, I continued to push my way inside until I was nearly all the way in. It was an unbelievable feeling. So very tight. I began to thrust, ever so slowly, in and out. Victoria had now adjusted to the feeling and was clearly enjoying herself. She had resumed stroking her clit and her moans were becoming increasingly frantic.

She pleaded, "faster, Jake, fuck me in the arse." I obliged, picking up my pace and knowing that I couldn't take this much longer. Luckily I didn't have to. After less than a minute, she came hard, almost violently, screaming "Oh fffuuucck, Jake!" The pressure on my cock caused by her spasming was more than I could endure. I too screamed "oh fuck, I'm coming" and let loose, shooting my cum deep into her 'arse.'

As I pulled out and we each caught our breath, she had a huge, triumphant smile on her face. I said, "that was your first time. wasn't it?"

She nodded and then leaned into me, grabbed my head with both of her hands, and planted a huge passionate kiss on my lips. She said, "you're lovely," which caused us both to laugh.

As we lay there recovering, I asked whether the last 24 hours had done anything to alleviate the regret she felt for having missed out on the whole single college girl experience. I told her that, if it makes her feel any better, I was single through most of college and never once had an experience that rivaled last night and this morning.

She smiled at that and then held up her hand, lifting a finger as she checked through each of her firsts from the last 24 hours: "Let's see, first shag in the arse, check. First time watching other people shag, check. First time shagging in front of other people, check. First time getting shagged by two guys at the same time, check. First time shagging a monster-sized cock..."

With that last one, she abruptly stopped, clearly worried that she might have offended me with her reference to Ali's cock size. I put her at ease, "don't worry, we can't all be Ali, I'm cool with that."

Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,109 Followers