An Unexpected Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,111 Followers

She smiled again, "well, I'll tell you one thing, if you were like Ali, I never would have let you get anywhere near my arse." With that we both cracked up.

We talked for a while longer and I eventually got dressed, said goodbye to all three of them, and headed back to the train station.

I only ever saw Victoria one other time, a few months later. I was at an ex-pat bar in a nearby town, hanging out with some friends, when she entered with a guy. We made eye contact and she eventually came over to our table and introduced me to Paul, her fiance. We shared a knowing look, and I knew that she had not told him anything about our night together and did not plan to. I completely understood. The night we shared was amazing, but more importantly for her, I think it was what she needed to be able to move on to the next chapter of her life, without regret. That was the last time I ever saw her, but I think about her all the time.

Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,111 Followers