An Unexpected Gift

Story Info
A new anniversary present turns her bad.
1.9k words
4.09
15.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was intrigued to see the new 'toy' he had bought me. We had always been adventurous together in bed, but this time he had told me that it was completely different.

I did as I was asked, and turned up to his house in only underwear, stockings and heels under a long black coat. I wore his favourite, a satin and lace, red and black bra with a matching thong. My stockings were black gloss with a red seam and bow running up the back of my legs, elongating them. The high, red stilettos made them look even longer. My coat tied only at the side, allowing him to easily undo the bow to reveal my figure underneath.

"Good girl," he whispered as he slipped the coat off my shoulders. He liked this underwear a lot. I smiled and began to walk towards him, but he stopped me, putting a finger to my lips. He produced a black satin blindfold and proceeded to place it over my eyes, tying it tightly so i could only see the faintest glimmer of light shining underneath it.

He led me forward and carefully guided me through a door and down some stairs. I could smell oils burning and feel the heat of a warmed room. He placed me in a chair and told me to sit still. Heard some rustling behind me and soon I found out what it was.

"Now tonight, I want you to only answer when I speak to you. It's part of your present. Tonight, I am going to be your master, and you, my slave." He whipped the blindfold off of me. By this point he had tied my wrists to the arms of the chair with silk ropes. He shimmied me out of my underwear and then proceeded to spread my legs wide before strapping my thighs and ankles down, on what I could now see was some kind of bondage chair. It had a seat that was in the shape of an arrow head, so that my legs could be parted and easy access allowed without anything to get in the way.

I looked around the room to see various new objects I had never seen before. There appeared to be a set of cuffs hanging from the ceiling, a table with many straps and chains, and a row of hooks with whips, gags and chains all hanging, ready to be utilised.

"Just relax honey this will be fun." I must have looked a little nervous. "Now to get started. For now, slave, I will start off easy on you and gradually increase the intensities. Just so we're clear, you are not allowed to come unless I give you permission. Do you understand me?" I nodded. Quick as a flash he reached up and grabbed a leather whip from a hook and brought it down across my thigh. I cried out in pain.

"You must always answer me with yes master or you will be punished. And will I have to gag you so I don't hear your cries of pain?"

"No master." I replied. He started to flick the whip he was holding lightly over my thighs, working his way towards my crotch. He intensified the lashings as he got further up my thigh; I struggled not to wince in pain. I was not used to this treatment.

"Let's try something a bit more interesting." At this point he whipped off my bra and then came over carrying some sort of chains and clips over. He found a chain choker and secured it around my throat. Hanging from this was a chain each side with a clip on the end. I found myself gasping in pain as he clipped one onto each of my nipples and I received the whip across my breasts for making a noise. He scuttled off to somewhere behind me, only to come back with a leather, studded ball gag. It fastened tightly around the back of my head, there was no way I could utter a sound now.

The stinging on my nipples was excruciating, but as I received my whipping across all of my body, I started to find I was beginning to enjoy the sensation. I liked being this submissive and I could feel my pussy starting to get very wet at the thought of what he might do to me next. He placed the whip down and started to tug gently on the chains attached to my nipples. A longing sensation travelled down my body and into my pussy where it began to throb with longing.

Here he put a clip on my clit. It vibrated slightly, and I did not know how I was going to last before I was overwhelmed with orgasm after orgasm.

"Now, you are not to orgasm until my entire fist is in your pussy. If you come before I have said, you will receive thirty lashings." He slowly stroked my pussy lips, teasing me as he slid one finger just inside, feeling how wet I was. He reached up inside me with his finger and tickled my G-spot, now oversensitive from the buzzing I could feel on my clit. He entered another finger inside me and began probing me gently, my pussy juices flowing out over his hand as I tensed in an effort not to come. He could sense my efforts and withdrew his fingers, tasting them to let me recover slightly.

This time he returned with all four fingers, a shock to my tight little pussy which had not yet opened up. But I found that it was more than capable of stretching to accommodate his big hands. He once again stroked my G-spot and I was tantalisingly close to climax. He gently pushed his fist up inside me and held it there still for a moment. I felt myself shake, overcome by my orgasm and he thrust his fist inside me deeply, encouraging my climax. As I stopped shaking he brought his hand to my face.

"Lick me clean." I stared at him for a minute in disbelief. He wanted me to lick my own juices from his hand? A whip cut across my breast, catching the chain attached to my nipple and making me wince. I started to lick for fear of being hit again, and as I did so, I found it quite enjoyable, the threat of another lashing at any moment, tasting my juices and the anticipation of what was to come.

He moved me then, off of the chair, towards the cuffs, suspended from the ceiling. Attaching both of my wrists, they began to rise up until I was stretched with my arms above my head so I couldn't move. I felt a small object between my legs, first inserted briefly in my pussy, then roughly forced up my tight ass making me wince. My ankles were cuffed apart, on either end of a spreader bar, my pussy exposed to the room.

I felt a hand, gently tapping my mound, the fingertips just reaching my clit, making it ache for more contact. A sharp slap on my pussy brought me back to my senses. What was he doing to me? I couldn't believe how good it felt.

I suddenly felt a large, cock shaped object rise up between my legs. It was as wide as his leg, very wide indeed, and he was intending to push it inside me. He held it at the entrance of my pussy and slowly applied more pressure until it finally slipped in. As I felt my pussy stretch wide to accommodate its girth, it started to vibrate.

"I give you permission to come as many times as you can while I get the next bit ready." As he turned away the intensity of the vibration raised by a considerable level and jointly with the plug in my ass, it brought me to climax several times.

When the vibrations stopped suddenly, I opened my eyes. He removed the dildo from between my legs and proceeded to wash me with ice cold water, making me shiver at every touch. When I was released from the cuffs I let my arms drop to my sides, as he led me over to the table. I lay down on my back and he set to work securing me in. Leather straps held me around my waist and arms. My legs were spread and hoisted into stirrups so my knees were bent up and my pussy and ass exposed completely. The chains, still attached to my nipples, were attached to a bungee cord of some kind hanging from the ceiling, which proceeded to tug gently, making my nipples burn with desire.

Not being able to see what he was doing at my lower end, I was shocked when another rubber cock was placed at the entrance to my pussy. Did I not get a real cock yet? It started to thrust in and out of me, its angle ensuring that it nudged the butt plug every time it entered me. It was a fucking machine.

He moved around to my head and undid my gag. My headrest dropped back and my head tilted downwards, towards the floor.

"Suck me slave." He forced his cock into my mouth and made me deep throat him and suck his balls whilst I was being invaded by the fucking machine. I felt myself close to climax and began to moan softly in the back of my throat. I received a sharper tug on my nipples and a slap across my breast for my disobedience, for not keeping quiet. I felt it then, as he tensed against me, he came, deep into the back of my throat, his warm ejaculate filing my mouth. He lifted my head so I could swallow, and then replaced the ball gag back in my mouth.

The thrusting between my legs stopped and the butt plug was removed, only to be replaced by something warm and wet. He finally entered me with his cock. I felt my body sigh in relief and then ache at the thought of not being able to come until he told me that I could. As he began to thrust he rubbed my clit gently with his thumb, winding me up even more. I felt the clips being ripped from my nipples, the burning I felt as the blood rushed back into them.

He unhooked me then, all my bonds falling to the floor, my legs flopping down either side of him as he thrust inside my ass.

"Now to go make love, baby. I hope you enjoyed it." He carried me then, up the stairs to our bedroom. It had a four poster bed which he had laid petals over and surrounded with candles.

He lay me down and leant over me, sliding his hard cock into my pussy. He caressed my breasts and sucked my nipples, kissing away the pain he had put me through earlier on. He pushed himself deep inside me, the feeling so different from the phallic objects he had used before. As he pushed in and out, I felt his erection grow larger, his cock throbbing, ready to explode once more.

I reached around and grabbed his balls, massaging them between my fingertips, feeling them grow in expectation. All at once I felt my own orgasm overcome me as he shot his load deep inside me. We held each other close, and only then did he whisper, "happy anniversary my love."