An Unexpected Helping Hand

Story Info
Soldier Laura meets Silth male after getting into trouble.
4.9k words
4.73
17.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,058 Followers

*This post is the original more or less side story in what I now call the Aoyu universe, which includes the Meeting stories, Winter Warmth, A Love Laid Bear, and a few more.

This is the first one where I paired up a human female with a Silth male and there's at least one more lengthy plot in the idea archive for a similar pairing.

*Literotica rules apply

*****

'Shit!' Laura said as when her tracked bike slipped out from under her on a patch of mud in the dark. She tried to steer it left and right to regain balance but the sudden decline of the hill made it too difficult and she slid down the path together with the bike. Rocks scraped her and the bike on the way down and she cursed and groaned. The bike crashed into a larger rock with her behind it.

She pushed herself up from half underneath the bike and groaned from her body aching all over her right side. 'Fuck!' she said as she checked the painful spots with her flashlight and found several gashes in her clothing. It was too dark to do a thorough examination but she didn't think she was bleeding hard. After a few deep breaths to regain her thoughts, she pulled the bike upright and sat back on it. The ground here was level again and there were no warning light on the bike that indicated it was broken. Turning the throttle handle carefully she heard the soft hum of the electric engine go up but there was not much pull from the bike's traction belt.

'Crap.' she grumbled, opening the throttle further to find out the bike did go forward, just not as quick as it should. She drove further along the path at a little over walking speed, cursing at the delay it would bring in getting the surveillance equipment back to camp. It would still be within the deadline of leaving this Silth planet, but she didn't like it. The longer she was out in the open, the higher the chance she was spotted, even if this was a remote region and it was night.

Laura checked her watch to see about half an hour had passed when she came across a split in the path and short stone pillars that looked like it would lead to someone living around here. She thought about taking a look to see if anyone was there and see if she could fix the bike, or at least fix herself up. 'Yeah.' she told herself, taking the chance and if someone was there she could always continue on her way. If she could make better time or prevent from getting an infection later it was worth the small detour.

It was only a few minutes later when she found a large cabin on an open space twice the size. She kept herself at the edge of the trees to take a good look at the cabin. There was no vehicle nor any lights or sounds hinting someone was there and she she drove carefully closer. ready to halt or turn back at the first sign of life.

She reached the side of the building at what looked like a tool shed and parked the bike there. Moving silently she walked around the back of the cabin, peeking into the windows. The kitchen didn't seem used, and a bit further she looked into a bedroom, the bed empty by the looks of the faint moonlight shining inside.

She completed her round of the cabin and tried the backdoor, glad she was alone here. To her surprise it was unlocked. She stepped inside carefully but figured whoever had been here had forgotten to lock it. It probably wasn't a big deal since it was out here in the middle of nowhere anyway.

Moving silently from the kitchen to the living room, she kept her eyes and ears open but couldn't prevent stumbling against a stack of books on the floor. She clenched her teeth and cursed at herself in her mind, her heart beating fast. When nothing seemed to happen she let out a deep breath slowly to calm her heart down.

'Sha!' shouted a voice and sudden light blinded Laura for a moment before she pulled out her gun and pointed it at the direction of the voice.

When she regained her sight she found a almost black Silth male lying naked on his side on a couch, his hand on the switch of the lit lamp next to it. He stared with his green eyes and mouth open at her as she stared back at him.

For a while neither moved, then Laura gestured with her gun for him to sit upright. 'Sit up.' she said.

The Silth pulled back his hand from the lamp slowly and sat up, keeping his eyes fixed on her. She looked around the room quickly, then turned her attention back to him, grumbling at herself for fucking up this night good. First the slide down the hill, then this. She knew she had to do something but wasn't sure what. She couldn't let anyone know Earthlings were here on this planet belonging to the Silth, but she wasn't ready to kill him either to keep the secret.

'What you doing here?' he asked to her surprise. His speech was heavy with Silth dialect, but it didn't sound like an accusation. With his open expression in his eyes and his ears focused on her it seemed he was genuinely curious and not really afraid.

'You speak English?' she asked.

He nodded. 'Only little.' he said, thinking about the right words while speaking. 'I learned from media, thought English was best to learn first.'

She saw the tablet he pointed at on the floor in front of the couch and nodded. 'Okay.' she said, glad she didn't have to reveal how much she knew of their language. 'Is anyone else here?'

He shook his head. 'I alone.'

'Good.' she said but still looked around for any sign of another Silth being here. 'What are you doing out here?'

His ears drooped and he sagged a little, looking down. 'Was sent here while father thinks what to do with me.'

'Father?' she asked, looking around for pictures, then spotting a family photo with what looked like him and his parents, his father wearing a uniform. 'He's in the military?'

He nodded. 'High rank.'

'What do you mean, think what to do with you?'

He sighed deep. 'I not fit for military rank like he want me to.' he sighed and put his hands together. 'I not very strong and I not want to also. I said I am adult and want to work in science of nature. We fight and he sent me here alone while thinking where to send me and not damage honour of old military family.'

'Ah.' she said and understood what it was like when she had to fight her parents on becoming a soldier. Her parents wanted her to be safe and get a desk job, get married, have kids, but she never liked that sort of life. Too boring. 'I see.'

He looked up with a little forced smile. 'I probably be send away from family.' he said. 'But no problem. Friends help me get work in science.'

She gave him a little smile and hoped it would turn out okay for him.

'But why you here?' he asked, tilting his head. 'You not safe on this planet.'

'Right.' she said and remembered why she was here. 'I can't tell you why, but we are leaving soon anyway.'

He nodded. 'Then why be here?' he asked. 'Need anything from me?'

'I took a fall with my bike and it got damaged.' she said. 'I was hoping to find something to repair it quickly, or at least get a good look at my scrapes and bruises and clean up.'

'Ah!' he said, noticing the muddy and torn uniform and leaned forward, taking a good look at her. 'You bleed?'

'Thankfully, no.' she said, checking the tears in her uniform for signs of blood. 'At least, I don't think so.'

'I have medic kit in kitchen.' he said and stood up but she tensed and held up her gun at him. He slowly raised his hands. 'I not hurt you. Do not like war and fighting.'

His eyes looked honest to her and she knew she shouldn't trust anyone, but something about him made her trust him to be honest. She stepped aside, lowering her gun just a little to let him go to the kitchen. He lowered his hands and moved to the kitchen, followed by her.

'Kit is here.' he said and opened a cupboard, taking out a light blue box with a red circle on it, the Silth version of the red cross.

She watched as he took out jars to mix plaster paste from, bandages, scissors and shaving knives. Since human plasters are no use to these furry creatures they use a paste that stick to the skin instead.

'This good?'

She gave him a nod and he moved away from her a little to give her room. She put the gun on the counter and took off her jacket, dropping it on the floor to take a look at the scrapes on her arm. They weren't that bad but still hurt. The Silth handed her a clean towel and she held it under the tap to clean her arm, clenching her teeth a little at the burning sensation. She mixed the paste next and applied it to the scrapes, then grabbed the bandage to wrap it around her arm.

'Damned.' she said as she tried to keep the bandage in place while cutting it.'

The Silth cleared his throat a little and gestured at her arm. 'I help?'

She wondered for a moment if she should, but she could use the help so she put her hand on her gun and nodded. 'One wrong move..'

'I understand.' he said and moved closer to her, took the bandage and cut it, fastened it and did the same for the other scrapes on her arm.

'Thank you.' she said when he finished and he returned a warm smile.

She then loosened her belt and pulled down her pants to check her leg. She sighed as she looked at the shallow cuts and bruises. 'I'll feel this for a while.' she said, wiping at the mud stains. 'I could use a shower too.' Looking up she saw the Silth had turned away and only glanced at her.

'I look at bike while you wash, okay?' he said. 'Maybe I fix. I know vehicles. Repair before.'

She wondered about his sudden shyness, then felt amused as it dawned on her he might be embarrassed to see her in her plain panties and tank top. This Silth male was getting interesting. He did have a good suggestion though and she decided to take his offer, thinking with his reaction of her she could trust him.

'Okay.' she said and she saw him nod with a little smile.

'Wash room at back of living room.' he said. 'Warm water.' He gestured outside. 'I look at bike now.'

She chuckled as he left the kitchen. She couldn't remember any time when a male had had acted like that around her. They either didn't care or plainly told her in their own words they like her. She sighed. It had been a while since the last time she had a date and some fun sex, and it would still be a while before she'd get another chance.

'Don't start thinking about that now.' she said to herself. 'Go clean up.'

The shower was not unlike human showers, and because she and her team had to keep hidden they didn't have the luxury of long, warm showers. The Silth didn't use any soaps or shampoos unless something really sticky stained their fur so she just washed with water and took her time to enjoy it flowing down her bare skin.

After the shower and drying herself with the help of a special section on the wall blowing her gently with warm air, she checked herself in the full size mirror. Her brown hair started to reach her shoulders and she told herself to have it cut short again when she got back home. She turned around to check for other damage but her firm figure looked fine apart from the light wounds on her right side. In a way she thought it was a waste she couldn't have more fun with this body, cupping her B-cup breasts. She shook her head, she had other things to worry about now and put on her underwear and left the shower.

In the living room she spotted the tablet at the couch and sat down, picking it up to check on the weather and news. It started with the press of one of the buttons on the side, then surprised her by playing a human porn movie.

'What the..' she said, watching a man putting his hands all over her while slowly fucking her from behind. The young woman hummed and moaned softly in pleasure while he massaged her breasts and Laura felt a tingle inside her own body at the sight.

'Bike fixed.' said the Silth, walking into the living room, then froze as he saw her with his tablet, soft sounds of sex coming out of it.

They both stared at each other for a few moments, then he turned away quickly. 'That just for research!' he said. 'One of many media given to me to learn English.'

She chuckled at the Silth, thinking how cute he was and her heart jumped a little. She had always had a thing for cute fuzzy animals, and now here was a life-size, breathing, warm fuzzy animal in front of her who obviously was in need of teasing. Her slightly sadistic side smiled and she moved to him with the tablet still playing.

'I don't know if you can learn a lot about our language from this though.' she said, almost touching his arm with her chest while holding the tablet in front of him. 'There's not much vocabulary in it, unless you want to learn bad pick up lines and dialogue.'

His ears drooped and he looked away from the tablet, although he couldn't help but glance at it. She saw his hands move in front of his crotch and peeked down to see a spot of red between his hands. Her inner sadist grinned and her heart beat a little faster at the thought this Silth male got aroused by humans having sex. She couldn't resist herself having a little fun with him.

'So..' she said. 'Maybe you wanted to study something else with this, hmm? Interested in the mating habits of humans?'

He shook his head quickly. 'It played list of video.' he said. 'Must have started while I sleep.'

'Really?' She said and looked at the tablet, then tapped on the previous button.

She grinned when another porn movie started and his ears drooped further.

'Hmm.. You must have been sleeping long.' she said and tapped on previous again to see another porn movie start. 'Very long.'

'I..' he started but didn't know what to say.

She chuckled and stepped back to the couch, putting the tablet next to the lamp. She watched him as he glanced at her, examining his build. He didn't have the muscular pumped up build of a bodybuilder like most of the Silth warriors she had encountered, but she could see the natural strength underneath his short fur and normal figure for an average human. His tail was the typical Silth tail, growing thicker along the length and ending in a short tip. She smiled as she thought he looked cuddly, then felt an itch in her abdomen. The one she hadn't scratched for a long while and had needed alcohol last time.

Her heart beat faster at thinking of what she shouldn't be thinking of right then. Or even at all. But her body was trying to convince her otherwise and it succeeded.

'Would you like to do a field study?' she asked, smiling a little deviously at him.

He gazed at her with his mouth open.

She smiled and beckoned him with her finger. He moved closer after a short hesitation and she raised her hand to run her fingers through his chest fur. He was warm and soft and a nice shiver ran through her body at the thought of feeling this all over against her skin.

'I not sure..' he said.

She looked into his eyes and saw that same conflict of rational thought and desire from the heart in him in his eyes and leaned closer to out her lips against his short muzzle in a kiss.

He wasn't sure what to do at first, then relaxed a little and put his hands on her arms, leaning a little into her kiss and letting her tongue meet his as he had seen in the videos.

He learned quickly and soon his agile rough tongue danced with hers, their mouths entwined and she loved the sensation of her tongue moving along his short fangs.

After a while she pulled back and smiled at him. 'I would love to see what else you can do with your tongue..' she said. 'Did you learn anything about that from these movies?'

He grinned slightly. 'I think I learn something, yes.'

She stepped back glancing quickly at his red dick sticking out of his sheath, its shape a little longer and thinner than a human one and covered in short nubs. It made her own pussy throb with desire to experience it inside. 'Show me then.' she said, smiling at him.

He moved his hands along her curves, slipping them under her tank top and pulling it up over her head to reveal her firm breasts. He smiled as he watched them for a moment, then started licking around them, slow and in smaller circles. She hummed her approval as her skin tingled from the new sensation and made her nipples harder.

'Ohh, this feels good.' she said, stroking his head and his ears with her fingers.

'Taste good.' he said. 'Fresh.'

She chuckled, then inhaled when he licked around her nipples. Her areola tingled and her nipples itched to be touched, then got their relief as he licked her hard nubs, then sucked on one while massaging the other between his fingertips. The strokes of his tongue shot thrills through her chest and she hummed in pleasure again.

He licked and sucked on her nipples a little more, then pulled back. She smiled at him and caressed his soft cheeks. 'What is your name?' she asked.

'Ka'cha.' he said.

'Laura.' she said and kissed him again, then smiled. 'Like it so far?'

He smiled back at her. 'I Love.' he said softly. 'Thank you.'

'Thank me by continuing.' she said and pulled him with her while she moved back and sat down on the couch.

He grinned a little as he kneeled down between her legs, then licked around her breasts again before moving his licks down her tummy and hooked his fingers on her panties. She lifted up her hips to help him take them off, then sat with her pussy exposed between her open legs. He inhaled her scent as he moved his nose across her abdomen and purred softly.

She chuckled and stroked his head and ear again, slightly embarrassed and excited to probably be the first one to show a real pussy to a Silth male and even planning to have sex with him. 'Ready to try this?'

He moved his soft hands along her thighs to her hips. 'I am more.' he said. 'If I first Silth male to lick human woman, I give my best.'

Her heart beat faster again as he pulled her hips to the edge of the couch and licked her tummy again, moving down to lick around her pussy. She hummed harder, the thrill in her abdomen getting stronger and feeling her pussy start to leak.

His first lick along her slit made her gasp, the roughness of his tongue along her wet lips and clit intensifying the sensation. His agile tip explored every bit of her folds and soon the itching of her pussy and clit made her breath heavier with desire.

'Ohhh...' she moaned softly. 'This feels so good.'

He ran his hands firmly along her thighs and hips, stroking his tongue in long licks along the length of her wet slit. She pushed her hips up to give him all the access and he surprised her by lifting up her legs and lick all over her ass and up along her pussy. His tongue sent shivers through her intestines each time it licked across her asshole, followed by more intense itches spreading through her pussy before sending sharp waves of electricity through her abdomen from her clit.

'Oh godsss..' she moaned. 'You're driving me crazy..'

He purred louder and it seemed she could feel the vibrations through his tongue. He tried biting gently in her folds and her hips buckled in response with sharp inhales.

'Oh yes!' she said. 'That's it!'

He pulled a little on her folds with his teeth, then started sucking on her clit.

She gasped at the sudden strong wave of pleasure shooting up through her body. 'Fuck!' she said, pushing her pussy against his mouth. 'Fuckfuckfuck...'

Her body started to tremble with more of his licking, biting and sucking on every wet part of her pussy, making it leak her juice even more. Her moaning started to tremble too and she planted her fingers firmly in the fur on his head.

'I've never been licked this good before!' she said. 'Oh goddsss...'

He slid his tongue inside her pussy as he had seen on the videos and made her groan deep. He loved this new taste and stuck his long tongue as far as he could inside her, exploring every bit of her pussy.

She moaned harder, her whole abdomen hot with pleasure from a being she wasn't supposed to be this intimate with. The whole forbidden act only heightened her pleasure and when he started licking and sucking on her clit again, her climax came near.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,058 Followers
12