An Unexpected Introduction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Goddddddd, oh pleaseee, aahhhhhh!" I screamed and moaned and thrashed around but I was held firm. I could see Will's massive head between my thighs, his thick monstrous nose in contact with my completely shaved private area, which was no longer private.

"I love this...so smooth, so sexy," Will remarked as he felt my legs. "You are one horny little piece of ass," he said as he listened to my moans.

He went back to work, but this time he stuck his finger up my pussy and this again drove me to ecstasy, "Oh Will...oh daddy!"

All three men grunted in approval and chuckled. Dave and Roger had been slobbering over my breasts and I was covered in saliva. My hands reached out and found the back of Will's giant head and I pulled him closer and he grunted in approval with his mouth deep on my cock and my body reverberated with his deep voice. Dave and Roger took turns kissing me and but they never left me untouched.

Finally, Will stopped them.

"It's time," he said. Roger and Dave stood up and Will flipped me over on to my knees. My hands were on the back of the sofa and he spread my thighs apart. He grabbed a bottle of lube and squirted it on my hole and on his cock. I reached down and felt my own cock and it was still wet from his saliva. I smiled to myself. My breasts were also wet from their saliva. Will put his leg up on the sofa and gently shoved his cock in.

I felt pain like never before. I buried my face in the sofa and screamed. He didn't back off and kept pushing. Finally I felt like he was in but then he pushed harder and I screamed again.

"That was just half baby doll. I'm being nice I promise," he chuckled and Roger and Dave laughed in the background. I bent my legs and he told to breathe and relax.

Finally he was in all the way. He began pumping lightly and the pain soon gave way to pleasure. He was thicker than Roger and longer and I could tell the difference.

I began moaning and gasping and kept saying his name, "Oh Will, oh Mister Will...oh m'gawd..."

"Something tells me you won't ever forget my name," Will remarked.

"Fuck that ass harder, Will!" Dave pleaded and Will pumped harder.

Finally he pulled me up and he sat down and pulled me on top without ever removing his cock from inside of me. I was in the reverse cowgirl position and I put my feet up on his thighs and used my hands on his upper chest for support as I bounced up and down on his cock.

"That's it baby, oh yes sweetheart, what a beautiful ass!" Will exclaimed. His hands were firmly on my hips, driving them down on his throbbing cock.

I knew what to do next. I leaned back all the way and opened my legs wide. My head rested next to his and he reached out and grabbed my cock and began stroking it while I used my feet to drive up and down and ride his cock. With his other hand he played with my breasts.

We did this for a few minutes. Finally he pushed me off and stood up. He pushed me down on the sofa and my head rested on the arm rest. He opened my legs wide and placed himself in between them. He shoved his cock inside me again and he began pounding me missionary. My right leg dangled over his shoulder and he held my left leg and pushed it back from behind my knee. He started dripping sweat on me as he pounded me. I reached up and touched his belly and his chest which was wet. I touched his nipples and played with them while looking into his eyes submissively, moaning the entire time.

My cock was being rubbed underneath by his belly and he would occasionally grab it and stroke it. I felt an orgasm coming on, the strongest I had ever felt.

"I'm gonna cummmmmm, Willlllll, oh Willlll, no one has ever fucked me like thissssss, ohhhhhh!! I screamed and suddenly I came over myself. He watched me as I writhed and squirmed under him.

Almost immediately after, I heard a loud groan, "Where do you want this?!!" Will yelled. Before I could respond, he pulled out and shoved his cock down my open mouth and exploded. He had put his foot next to me head and squatted directly over me and shot everything he had. A massive burst of cum went into my mouth and came dripping down my chin and cheeks. He pulled it out and rubbed his cock on my nipples. He was groaning loudly the whole time he shot his load, "Ohhh yes, baby, Fuckkk!"

"That was almost 2 months of cum! HAHAHA!" He laughed out loud. I could tell he seemed relieved.

Roger brought me a warm wet towel to clean myself off with and helped me sit up. I was finally able to close my legs and my ass was super sore.

Will had already left to clean himself up. I heard him urinating loudly in the bathroom. Once he came outside, I thought it was time to leave.

"Why don't we head on into the bedroom?" Will wondered loudly.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Dave quickly added.

Roger grabbed my wrist and helped me up and Will smacked my ass while we made our way into the room. He grabbed me from behind and hoisted my 140 lb frame up and threw me down on my back on the bed. Roger pulled me to the edge of the bed so that my head was hanging off just slightly. Will opened my legs and squirted more lube on his cock and began shoving it inside me while he had me on my back missionary style. My moans and screams were muffled as Roger shoved his cock down my throat.

"You told Will he was the best ever, so I will make sure that I pound you just as hard," Roger said as he shoved his cock deeper. Dave kneeled down next to me and began sucking my breasts voraciously, before sliding off and switching positions in stuffing his own cock in my mouth.

Will stood up and gave way to Roger and Roger spread my legs and began fucking me using my own saliva for lube. The three men took turns fucking me. Roger came first and unleashed a load on my face, followed by Dave. No attempts were made to clean me up and they shot their loads over my face and chest. Will was the last one to fuck me for a third time that night and he unleashed a second load on my face and he made sure to kneel down over my face and make sure I swallow his cum.

Finally we finished and I collapsed on the bed while all three men laughed and joked about how they fucked a hot little Indian pussy. I overheard them call me a whore but I didn't care. I lay there in bed with loads of cum from three men on my face and chest.

I finally cleaned up and got dressed. Roger hugged me again and kissed my lips. He knew that I was no longer exclusive to him. His brother was hotly attracted to me and I to him.

When I left his apartment, I walked outside and Will was sitting in his pickup truck.

"Hey Raj! Come here!" he yelled.

I made my way to his truck and sat next to him. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him on his bench seat. We sat quietly for a bit and he leaned over and kissed my neck.

"You are one attractive man," he said.

"I have never met anyone as hot as you, Raj. I have been with many young boys but no one like you and I know you felt the same about me."

"I do, Will," I replied meekly. We held hands and he stroked my thigh as I felt myself getting hard again.

"I have many friends in the gay community, I'm part of several support groups and I have many gatherings at my house. I live not far from here, but Roger doesn't usually like to come out to these things. I can introduce you to many old men who would love to experience your body," he professed.

"I can invite you over to my place. We get together once a week just to hang out, but it's usually hard to find young boys like yourself to come over because there's not many who I think like old men sexually," he continued.

He pulled out his phone and showed me pictures of several of his gatherings. I licked my lips in anticipation as I saw albums of pictures with old men. Many were white but I also larger black men as well. My heart began racing.

"I see you are getting excited," Will chuckled. "That is Frank," he pointed to an old black man.

"He is in his late 60s, beer belly, always talks about wanting Indian ass."

I gulped. "When are you going to meet him again?"

"Tonight, if you want it. It's only midnight HAHA," he joked. But I was serious.

"If I take you to his place, you will have to have sex with both of us -"

"YES!" I interrupted. I had never been with a black man before and Frank was the perfect fit. From the picture standing next to Will, he looked to be about 6'3" and large. He had a head full of white hair and a white mustache. I immediately pictured Frank's face between my thighs, and my heart raced.

He dialed Frank's number. I heard a deep voice answer the phone gruffly. They talked for a minute or two and Will hung up. He described me and told him that I was Indian and beautiful. Frank laughed and said come on over and that he would be expecting us...

To be continued...

12