An Unexpected Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Amall tasks for kira to please Nathan
4.4k words
4.33
15.6k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira jumped as the alarm went off. She was relieved to know she did manage to drift back to sleep after such an intense dream.

She showered, poured herself a coffee, and hurried to dress. Since it would be another hot day she selected a cute red summer dress and blue low-heeled sandals. Quickly she gulped down her coffee and headed out the door.

Her thoughts about her dream would not stay out of her mind. "it was just a dream. Only a dream. Now stop it and hurry up or you're going to be late."

She quickened her pace and soon she came to the steamship. She looked about and noticed that William wasn't on deck. "Gee, I hope he's not sick today. "

She climbed the stairway, walked down the corridor, and stepped into the kitchen for a moment. She wanted to ensure that there was coffee cream available. Satisfied, she approached Master Jones's quarters and entered. He stood gazing out the window.

"Good morning, Sir. How are you this gorgeous day?" she smiled softly then said to herself, "God, he is extremely handsome."

He turned to face her and a big smile came to his lips. "I am very well, Kira. My goodness, don't you look lovely and cool today."

She blushed a little then took her fingers and adjusted the pearl necklace around her neck.

"Thank you, Sir. I'll go make your coffee now," then left to put the pot on.

Nathan was pleased that she remembered her task, then sat down in his Captain's chair to await her return. He picked up a pen and proceeded to write in his Ship's log. He noted the weather and temperature, the wind speed, and the names of the clients he was expecting today. With a glint in his eye, he jotted a note at the bottom of the page "very pretty in red".

Kira returned with his coffee and gently placed it on his desk. He thanked her then invited her to join him. She poured herself a cup and sat down in the deep leather chair across from him.

"Sir?" she asked, "Is William not well today?"

Nathan shook his head and said, "He is very well today, Kira, but on Thursdays he does errands for me. Oh and I must tell you. I will be in meetings most of today with a group of passengers who wish to book a week-long cruise next month. Then early this afternoon, I have an important meeting with a client."

She smiled warmly but inside she pouted. She would be spending yet another day without much company or orientation from him.

Nathan sensed there was something on Kira's mind. He pondered for a moment before speaking.

"Did you have a nice day yesterday wandering about the ship?"

She sat up instantly and remembered the hidden room. "Yes, Sir, actually I did. I wasn't aware this vessel was so big. I did go up and peeked into the Captain's Bridge and walked some of the top deck and along the deck below it."

He smiled again and said next time he went to the Bridge, he would take her inside and show her all the navigational equipment and its purposes. He regarded her again, and felt that something else was on her mind. He asked her if there was anything troubling her.

Kira's cheeks blushed a pale pink and she crossed her legs before speaking. Her voice was low and almost inaudible. "Yes, Sir, I did find something that I am curious about. I came across a locked door on the second topmost desk. May I ask what the room is for?"

Nathan's eyes blinked in surprise. He was surprised that she had found that room and inquisitive enough to learn more.

"Ah yes, I know which room you speak of. It is a storage room for extra furniture when there is no place for them in the cabins. Such things as; beds, tables, chairs, linens, etc."

He chuckled softly and stated, "truth be told, Kira, I haven't been in that hidden room for a very long time."

She almost spilled her coffee at this last revelation. It was almost verbatim to what he had said in her dream. He noticed her sudden reaction and asked if she was ok. She smiled and assured him she was fine then crossed her legs slowly. He took another sip from his coffee while he lowered his eyes and watched her movements. "Such a gracious little one she is. And definitely pleasing to my eye".

She glanced over his desk and asked him if there was anything else she could do or offer him for now. He smiled back as his groin began to stir at her willingness to please.

"Well, I would like more coffee and would be delighted if you would stay and have another one with me."

Kira leaped to the task and quickly refilled his cup then her own. As she poured, the neckline to her dress opened partially to reveal her small cleavage and a hint of lace across it. The burning in his loins increased as he looked inside knowing that she had not realized what happened. Or, did she?

He thanked her while she returned to the leather chair, and decided that perhaps it was time for the conversation to steer in another direction.

"You mentioned during your interview yesterday that your mother's career was of women's cultures. May I ask if there was anything about her career that fascinated you? I ask this only because your sense of fashion is remarkable and you give great care in how you wish to be presented and your wish to please others."

A tingle surged through her as she listened to him then took a moment to decide on how to answer his question.

"One of the areas which fascinated me the most was her view on how women present themselves to the men in their lives. How they use their allurements and charms by enticing their men". She bit her lip nervously as she watched his eyes. She was unsure if she should continue and respectfully waited for any comment from him.

Nathan smiled softly, thinking to himself that he would soon enjoy any allurements of Kira's and everything she would offer. He replied with sincerity in his eyes.

"Your grace and charm only add to your presentation, Kira. I have no doubt that our passengers will insist on coming to you with their needs." He chuckled, "and perhaps I won't be needed here anymore."

With a musical voice and a gleam in her eye, she chuckled back, "Oh now, Master Jones, someone has to operate this paddlewheel and give the commands to the crew."

He laughed then became a bit more serious. "I have entertained the notion of having theme nights during special days of the year. For example, Valentine's Day, Pirate's Day, etc. What are your thoughts on my idea?"

She sipped her coffee as thoughts of costumes filled her head. "Pirate's Day would be a lot of fun. I could see myself as a Ship's wench, dressed in high leather boots and a leather bustier, while brandishing a sword." She grinned, "then make them walk the plank if they didn't enjoy themselves."

His eyes sparkled as he laughed, "Oh would you now? Well perhaps we can discuss that very soon."

He took a sip of his coffee, then continued, "Tomorrow there are no clients here or passengers booked therefore you may wear something casual for the day while I show you around."

She lowered her eyes and thanked him. To herself, she would ensure that she would select something very special for tomorrow.

Just as they finished their coffees there was a knock on the door. It was a client arriving for the first of many other meetings for the day. Kira smiled and greeted the client graciously then left the room to begin another day of exploring the ship.

Nathan quickly noted another item in his Ship's Log, "leather bustier and boots".

As the day grew increasingly hot, Kira became uncomfortably warm in her clothing. She had been exploring around the third deck which did not allow the breeze to blow freely. This deck encompassed the passenger's cabins and therefore the cabins all seemed to be locked. At approximately three-thirty she approached one and could hear faint sounds emitting from inside. She pressed her ear to the door and listened quietly hoping all was well. Her eyes widen as she heard a familiar voice speaking in a low tone.

"A very good girl you are. Your presentation of yourself has delighted Me greatly. As a reward you may please Me in any way you wish."

Kira pressed her ear tightly against the mahogany door. There was silence for a short while, only to be broken by the soft sounds of ecstasy.

"That's it, little one. Swallow. Ah, very good girl. Drink it all and quench your thirst. And now I must go. I will see you again tomorrow. You will be here at 3pm, dressed in black and you will not wear any panties or a bra."

Kira quickly ran from the corridor. She knew who's voice it was and she didn't want to be caught by him. She stumbled as she clamoured up to the next deck and panted until her breathing returned to normal. Her thoughts now returned to her dream.

"He IS a dominant!" she shook her head, amazed at this scene of déjà vu. Well this new revelation will certainly change things for both him and I.

She glanced at her watch and realized it was time to leave for the day. She decided that she would go shopping on her way home. Kira would ensure that SHE would be the one to see him first. She would be dressed in black, without panties, and perhaps entice him into forgetting the one who he was just with.

She entered the adult fetish store and proceeded to the clothing section. She inhaled deeply the scent of leather and thought about the floggers, crops, and quirts from her dream. She then walked to the lingerie section and selected several lacy things to try on.

Satisfied with her purchases she went home and began to plot her seduction of Nathan Jones. She slept fitfully as her mind constantly filled with ideas of what she was going to do. However, she awoke refreshed and excited about her day today. She showered then dressed, not even taking a moment for coffee this morning.

She would dress casually today since he had told her she could. Kira would definitely make the most of this day.

She removed the black lace bustier from its hanger and the frilly black matching skirt as well. Her shoes were silver stilettos with ankle cuffs. After she dressed she looked in the mirror and was satisfied. Her intimate area dripped with anticipation, not knowing if he would find the outfit pleasing, or if he would send her home to change.

Quickly she walked to work as passersby watched her skirt whip into the wind. She was oblivious to the male admirers as she only wished One to admire her today.

Kira boarded the ship and took a deep breath before proceeding down the now familiar route to his quarters. She looked inside and was disappointed to see Master Jones was not there. She glanced behind his private door but still didn't see him. She bit her lip in vexation.

Nonetheless, she headed to the kitchen to make the coffee and check the cream supply. She was not aware that she was being watched. She milled about the kitchen then bent over to check cupboards and to see if there were any baked treats to serve with coffee.

Shimmering blue eyes continued to view her soft graceful movements, then widened in delight when she bent over. She was not wearing panties. The eyes remained fixed on the smoothness of her intimate area and how her soft bottom globes were firm.

"Damn, those cheeks are just begging to be spanked," he viewed as his cock twitched.

Kira returned to Nathan's quarters then jumped in fright as he peeked around the door and scared her.

Chuckling, he apologized, and said that he couldn't resist because the ship was quiet save for the soft lapping of the river water against the sides.

She served him his coffee and lingered in front of him. He thanked her and invited her to sit and join him for coffee again. She pouted inwardly, as he had not said one word about the special outfit he had chosen today. She had already devised on other ways to entice him

Kira sat down gracefully but did not cross her legs this time. Instead, she parted her legs ever so slightly while adverting her eyes into the coffee. She knew that he would have a perfect view of her bare mound and she was determined to make herself readily available to him at any time he wished. Again, he said nothing. She glanced up at him. His eyes were lowered as he reviewed the daily ship's log. Ok, now she was confused. Maybe she was all wrong about him, but, he had not sent her home to change either.

What she didn't realize was that he had indeed seen the treasure between her thighs, not only in the kitchen, but now before him for his viewing pleasure. He had also seen the lovely lace bustier which did not successfully hide her hard nipples. His cock began to grow inside his uniform, and thankfully his desk hid his erection

Kira broke the silence and ask if there was anything she could help him with today, since the ship would be completely empty. When she mentioned "completely empty" her eyes bore into his with meaning. Nathan stated that he would be happy to show her the Bridge and walk the decks with her to explain what each meant. He had not mentioned the hidden room, however.

She looked casually over to the clock on the wall. It was just past nine.

He rose from his chair, walked towards her while his lips curled into a barely noticeable smirk,

"While your outfit is very pretty, Kira, I do not think you will be comfortable for long. It is a hot day and if we are going to walk about the vessel, I think it would be best if you changed to something a little cooler".

Kira tried to conceal her mixed feelings at his comment. She thought to herself, "Ok, so he likes the outfit. But what does he want me to change into? I didn't bring any other change of clothes, and have nothing else to wear."

"Do you want me to quickly run home and change then, Sir?" she queried.

Nathan smiled and said it was not necessary for her to go home. He had something which she could wear for today. He walked into his private quarters and returned with a small outfit.

"Here, Kira. Try this one on for size. I am certain it will fit you. It was worn by someone who worked here many years ago and it has been hanging in my closet since that time. It will be suitable for today since there will be no one else on board."

He presented her with a short crisp white dress, embellished with small silver anchor buttons, and cinched at the waist with a navy blue belt. He also offered her a sailor's hat, with the words "Captain's mate" written across the brim. He suggested that she wear the hat while they toured the top most deck, so as to ensure her head would not get sunburned.

He looked down at her high heels and grimaced slightly. Kira noticed his wince and happily stated she would prefer to go barefoot anyway. Kira smirked and asked, "May I try on the naughty...um nautical outfit?"

Nathan chuckled as she slipped quickly into the Ladies room to change. She hastily returned and twirled slowly before him. His blue eyes flashed brightly as he inspected her delicious lithe form. She resembled a gooey ice cream cone that he would happily devour. He laughed heartily as she tried, without much success, to pull down this short little number because she had no panties on. Unbeknownst to her, he had purposely selected the outfit.

"You look absolutely delic...delightful, Kira," he stammered. "Please don't worry about anyone seeing you and the shortness of the outfit. We are all completely alone today. Shall we start our tour?"

He directed her down the corridor and to the stair well which ascended each floor. He had no intention of missing any opportunity for a glimpse of her shaven mound or firm ass cheeks. They began their tour on the top deck where the Bridge was. Nathan began to orientate her on the various navigational instruments and what each of their purposes were.

Kira secretly began her strategy of inducement. She had formulated her plan the night before and felt now was the time to begin her dance of seduction. Her fingers gently brushed along the edge of the ship's wheel. She deliberately fingered each of its spokes and took her time.

~~She imagined her fingers curled lightly around his phallus. Lightly stroking them back and forth as he tried to maintain his composure.~~

He watched her tranquil face then looked at her fingers on the helm. He drew in a quiet breath and stammered as he continued with his knowledge of navigation.

"This is what is known as GPS or Global Positioning System. For all intents and purposes, it is a satellite-based system used to detect weather systems around the world. It is also used to calculate latitude and longitude coordinates. We use it primarily for weather information.

Kira tried very hard to listen and understand all which Nathan explained. However, each time he turned away she could not help but gaze at his body or at him while her fingers touched everything around them. His physique was that of a vigour and sturdiness, yet his soft hands were gentle as if always extra careful with anything fragile.

Nathan knew bloody well what she was doing. "If she can tease, so can I." He reached for an old-fashioned ship's compass and cupped his hand around it. With a coy smile at her he began to fondle its roundness, much like gently holding a firm breast and stroking its nipple.

~~He moved behind her and deftly slid his hands inside her dress. Her head tilted back and her voice cooed softly while he cupped both of her firm breasts. As he pinched and twisted her nipples, his voice rasped in her ear, "I want to fuck you right here, right now. Your screams of pleasure will be heard by all those ashore."~~

They continued their tour and headed along the top deck and soon reached the dining lounge. What a beautiful panorama this afforded. To sit and enjoy the scenery of the city and along the banks of the Detroit River, while eating a sumptuous meal prepared by a talented chef, would be a pleasurable dining experience indeed.

Each table was set with gleaming Waterford crystal, the finest Royal Albert china, and sparkling Onida cutlery. A hurricane lamp centerpiece completed the array. Again, Kira bent over teasingly and pretended to be engrossed in the displays before her.

Nathan had had almost enough of her deliberate teasing and moved up close behind her. Kira had not expected such a move and drew in a breath as his body furtively brushed hers.

~~"That does it, you little cock tease. Bend over while I take your ass hard! My cock will not be fully satisfied until I have buried my hot seed deep into your bowels."~~

"I am so sorry. I did not mean to push you, Kira," he lied. "Please forgive me." She smiled and said it was fine. Between her thighs, however, was a different matter. Her lips were now moist as her nectar dribbled. She walked to the dining room entrance and waited for him.

As they advanced to the stairway, Kira stopped to take in a deep breath. His mind wandered again and conjured up various sorts of wicked pleasures. He would have her on all fours, in the middle of his 4-poster bed while he ruthlessly fucked every hole she had. He would fuck her raw until she begged for him to stop.

Nathan walked past her and began to descend the stairway. Kira quickly followed behind him until they reached the second deck. He explained the various passenger cabins and their specific themes. Four cabins were luxurious in their own right and often were the first to be booked. Four other cabins were less opulent, nonetheless, they were still considered first-class staterooms. He opened each suite and gave her a brief tour.

The Roman suite was done in Italian décor. White marble floors in the bathroom, rich thick brocade drapes with matching bedding in the state room, and Italian paintings by unknown local artists hung on the creamy painted walls.

The Arabian suite was painted in deep burgundy, and the furniture was made from oak. Above the 4-poster king sized bed, hung a silk canopy which resemble an Arabian tent. Mosaic tiles in the bathroom completed this exotic boudoir. Kira remembered this suite as the one Master Jones had been in while 'serviced' by another woman. She said nothing, however.

12