An Unexpected Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Western suite was painted in desert tones of terra cotta, creamy yellow, and burnt orange. The furniture was made of cherry wood, and accented in light roan leather. Kira giggled at the spurs and bridles which hung from the bedposts. "I could almost see some wild whore riding her man and screaming her lungs out, yelling "Giddyap, cowboy!"

The last cabin was the Castle suite. This delightfully decorated room, filled with jewelled tones, gave the impression of royalty. Gold and silver Chintz drapes accentuated the dark green walls, and the sapphire blue bedding offset the ruby red quilt and throw cushions, to advantage. The rich mahogany furniture was expertly chosen to complete this sumptuous ambience.

Nathan beamed each time Kira oooohed and aaaahed thus also giving him gave him a sense of pride. Kira declared that she had never seen such beautifully appointed cabins, and, if asked to choose her favorite, she could not.

Nathan laughed, "I must agree with you, my dear, as I would never be able to decide either."

He escorted her out of the suite and proceeded down the corridor. He turned to her and asked, "Would you like a drink or a bite to eat before we continue our tour, Kira? It is past noon and I haven't eaten yet today."

She looked at him and tilted her head, "Yes please, Sir. I confess I did not have breakfast and now my belly is rumbling. Shall I fix us both something from the galley?"

Nathan's eyes twinkled, "Yes, Kira, you may. I'm not sure what is in the pantry but I'm sure we can rustle up something scrumptious."

~~"What I really want is your scrumptious treasure, little one. Laying on the table with your legs spread and me between them. My mouth locked firmly over your bare mound while my tongue swirls around your bare pink labia. Your swollen little clit would be bitten and nibbled fervently until you exploded and quenched my thirst."~~

They headed down to the galley and searched through the cupboards and the fridge to find something for their lunch. Kira made ham sandwiches while Nathan prepared a fruit salad. They chatted lightly while they ate, discussing whether the Tigers would win the World Series or the Red Wings would screw up in the first round of the NHL playoffs.

After the dishes were washed and put away they continued their tour of the second deck. Kira's tummy filled with butterflies and she quivered. They were closer to the hidden room now. She wondered if he would stop in front of it. She was annoyed when he walked past its padlocked door. She called out softly, "What is this room for, Sir? Is this the Storage Room you spoke of?"

Nathan turned and slowly walked towards her. He furrowed his brow. She could see that he was debating whether he should open it or just try and casually wave it off as a room not worth bothering with. In a soft voice, he said, "That room is just a storage room and is only used for extra linens and old furniture."

Kira was not to be brushed off so easily. She was bound and determined to satisfy her curiosity and to see if her dream from the other night was a prelude of what was to come.

"Please, Sir. May I still look inside for myself?" she asked sweetly

Nathan smiled as he reached into his pocket for the key and unlocked the door. He waved her inside as he flicked on the light switch. A small gasp escaped Kira's lips as she peered inside the room.

The look on her face puzzled Nathan. Her dream was just that--a stupid dream. She thanked him and exited the small room.

He turned off the light and also exited, locking the door once again.

"So you see, Kira. It is nothing more than a storage room," he smiled. "You seemed disappointed. Were you expecting something different?"

Her eyes were downcast as she spoke softly, "No, Sir. It's just that...well, it satisfied my curiosity."

He smiled again at her and said that they had just enough time to see the boiler room, if she wanted, before his client arrived at three.

Shit! She had hoped he had forgotten about that appointment. Obviously her shameful flirting had little effect on him. Now she felt like a complete fool. "No, it is not necessary, Sir. I don't wish to keep you from your appointment with your client. I'll just wander about the boat a bit longer then go home for the evening.

He was somewhat taken aback by her abrupt statement, but merely responded, "As you wish, Kira. I will see you tomorrow then. Have a good evening."

He waited until she left to descend the stairway to the third deck, then he turned to walk back to the Arabian suite.

12