An Unexpected Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her blue eyes were completely fixed on his as she sunk his cock down her throat. Nathan clutched at the bed sheets and began to writhe uncontrollably

"Oh fuck yes!! Oh fuck, baby, I'm going to cum," he screamed.

Kira clamped her lips tight around his base and opened her throat to await his creamy salty seed. Nathan fucked her mouth wildly as he shot rope after rope of cum down her throat.

He tried to buck his hips but she held him firmly. She would not release his cock until he gave her every drop she craved.

His breathing slowly returned to normal while she lay with her head on his chest. He stroked her hair caringly as they lay under the sheets in sheer bliss.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Nathan muttered quietly, "I'm sorry, little one. I'll see who it is."

Kira slipped from between his legs, rolled over onto her back and smiled softly as she watched his naked form slip from the bed. She chuckled as his cock dangled while he wrapped a towel around himself.

She gingerly slipped under the sheets as he walked into his office then opened the door. She could hear low voices but was unable to distinguish who the other voice was.

Nathan return shortly and leaned over to kiss her forehead. "I must go out for awhile, Kira. I expect to be back in approximately two hours. Please prepare yourself for my return." He quickly dressed then left.

Kira's pussy and pelvis ached from being ravished all night but she knew her holes would soon be filled again. She slipped from under the covers and walked into the bathroom to start her bath. She needed a hot soak, with oil, to soothe away the aches and pains which still flowed through her.

She closed her eyes as the water swirled around her, and reminisced how his cock fucked her throat, his fingers invaded her pussy, and his tongue and lips kissed her most intimate places. She thought about his toys and the clit jewel implements and wondered if they were used on other women. She would ask him later.

She resisted temptation to masturbate because he would decide when and how she would cum as well as how often. She lingered in her hot bath for a half hour then began to towel herself off. She stood naked before the full-length mirror and slowly moved her hands over her curves. She looked at the clock on the wall. He would be back soon, expecting her to be ready for him.

She swiftly dressed then raced to her car. As she drove back to her apartment she wondered who had knocked on his office door. Once inside her apartment, she gathered a few articles of clothing and lingerie, her toys, and some toiletries. Quickly she stowed her suitcase into the car then drove back to the paddlewheel.

She glanced at the clock again as she finished unpacking her suitcase. She only had twenty minutes left. She selected a blush-pink silk robe and leisurely slipped it on then went back to the mirror and turned slowly to view its effect. "I do hope he likes it."

She heard Nathan's faint footsteps down the corridor which became louder as he approached his office. Hastily she positioned herself over the spanking bench and knelt on its leather pads. Her heart was pounding with excitement as she raised her ass and leaned over to grip the handles.

Nathan entered the room and smiled broadly at this glorious sight. She had pleased him immensely and soon she be rewarded for being such a good girl.

He walked up behind her and bent over to kiss her neck. He took his right hand and gently lifted the hem of her silk robe, bringing it up just above her waist. He smoothed his hand over her ass cheeks while he whispered in her ear.

The scent of lavender oil and the smoothness of your skin are truly a delight, little one. The pink hue of your lovely robe only heightens the peach tones of your flesh. I am very pleased at your attention to detail."

Nathan turned his hand slightly and tickled her swelling clit with his middle finger. Kira purred softly. The soreness of her intimate regions had all but dissipated yet her pussy and ass craved all of his touch and attention.

He stopped his ministrations then slipped a blindfold over her eyes. Her sound receptors sharpened as she heard him walk across the room. Next came the sounds of something being dragged across the floor as well as the sounds of chains and buckles. He remained silent while preparing for whatever it was he was planning. Within minutes, she felt his hand return to smooth her ass cheeks.

"I hope you fully understand that I have no intention of doing anything that would offend or violate you in any way, little one. If at anytime you feel that whatever pain I inflict on you is uncomfortable or extreme, you must tell me immediately."

Kira nodded and whispered, "I admire your forbearance and trust you, Sir. There are many aspects of the lifestyle that I have never experienced."

He beamed with pride as he saw how vulnerable she was at this moment--her eyes covered, her ass begging for a spanking, yet she still trusted him. "I am truly a lucky man," he thought to himself.

Without warning he spanked her bare bottom. Kira yowled as the sting of his hand burned through each ass cheek. She bit her bottom lip, then begged, "please, Sir, may I have another?"

Nathan spanked her softly at first, but increased the force of his hand each time she asked for more. How beautiful her red ass looked against the pink silk of her robe. Kira whimpered with each spank of his hand while her fluids began to dribble under her. Nathan could see the moisture between her pussy lips but he was far from ready to give her what she wanted.

He leaned over again and whispered, "remove your robe then take my hand, my pet."

She promptly removed her robe then took his hand. Nathan helped her up from the bench and led her to a corner of the room. He asked her to face him while he pressed her hard against the wall.

Kira stood and shivered as Nathan lifted her arms and cuffed her wrists. Then he locked them into place, above her head. Kira instinctively spread her legs wide for him. She shivered and rasped while his tongue flicked over her inner thighs. He fastened the ankle cuffs then stood back and admired her naked beauty. Her pussy began to seep more when she heard him walk back to the wardrobe and selected another item. She had no idea what he was going to do yet she did trust him.

He ran the item along the palm of her hand then slowly brought it downwards over her flesh. It's tiny spikes trailed over her chin, down her neck, and across her collar bone. Kira tugged on her restraints as the sharp spikes found their way to her nipples. They became taut and turned deep pink, much to Nathan's satisfaction.

Soon he brought the pinwheel closer to her intimate region and rolled the tiny spikes back and forth over her clit. She groaned in pleasure, causing her juices to flow between her labia. He watched her face as he increased the pressure of the wheel over her distended nubbin.

"You are a very good girl. We will see how much pain you can tolerate."

Kira nodded silently as he spread her pink lips with one hand and rolled the pinwheel along each inner labia. She grunted as the pricks of the wheel increased the sensitivity inside her labia.

He placed the wheel on the floor and spanked her clit with his fingers. He struck her clit harder each time until her soft sighs grew louder. He was pleased that she enjoyed this as much as he did and spanked her rosebud repeatedly until she whimpered that it began to hurt.

His lips found hers and they kissed deeply while his fingers began to stroke and soothe her aching hardened clit. She moaned into his mouth as his thumb pressed harder and his finger slipped inside her tight wetness.

"That's my girl. You're nice and tight but soon you will open more for me," Nathan whispered as he inserted another finger.

She moved her body as she tried to bury his two fingers deeper. He felt her needs and wants and acceded to her desires by inserting a third finger. His three fingers curled and stimulated her g-spot while his thumb circled her clit. Kira squealed while her fluids pooled around his feet. He spread his three fingers to stretch her wider.

He leisurely removed his fingers from her then undid the ankle locks from the base of the cross. He reached up and pulled the two chains down to link to her ankle cuffs, then he pulled the chains again to raise her legs above her head. He spread her legs wide attached a thigh bar, and locked them securely with the chains. How delicate she looked--helplessly tethered to a St. Andrew's cross and unable to do anything.

"Are you comfortable, my little one?" he asked kindly.

Kira whispered softly, "yes, Sir, but may I have a sip of water? My throat is extremely parched."

Nathan quickly got her a drink of water and waited until her thirst was satisfied. He produced a vibrating egg from his pocket and turned it to low speed. Kira shuddered as he ran the egg lightly along her labia then over her clit. The vibrations of the egg sent shivers through her body while it buzzed continuously.

He placed the vibrating egg inside her mouth, while his fingers pulled and stretched her nipples. She groaned through the make-shift ball gag which made her saliva trickle over her chin. He removed her blindfold and smiled as her eyes blinked and adjusted to the light.

Nathan opened the drawer beside the cross and took out the tube of lubricant. She watched as he slipped on a latex glove then coated it with several dollops of lubricant. Kira cooed behind the egg gag as he took his left hand and opened her pussy lips again.

He penetrated her with two lubricated fingers and slowly splayed and closed them to stretch her walls. Satisfied that she was comfortable, Nathan slipped a third finger in and repeated the stretching motions.

He took the egg from her mouth and kissed her passionately while he slipped a fourth finger into her warm wet haven. Her body shook on the cross as the painful pleasure surged through her. Her clit and pussy were on fire and she needed to cum badly.

Nathan's four fingers gently sawed back and forth. Kira's groans became guttural as his fingers opened her wider and wider. She was now ready and as he kissed her again, he folded his thumb inside his palm and pushed his fist against her opening.

She screamed from the pain. She didn't think she would be able to take his fist inside her.

Nathan was determined, however, and continued to push until at last his fist slipped into her tight wet tunnel. He held it there and waited patiently until she adjusted. He comforted her and whispered continuously on what a good girl she was.

Her purrs and soft coos echoed through their bedroom as her hole was deliciously filled with his fist. He reached for the vibrating egg and turned it to low speed once again and brushed it against her clit and pink labia. Kira wailed and howled over and over in delicious ecstasy.

He turned the vibe to high speed as his fist moved in and out. The grip of her inner walls were becoming unbearably painful and Nathan knew he had to let her cum.

"Look at me, Kira! Look into my eyes and cum now!, he commanded.

She screamed at the top of her lungs while her orgasm flooded through her. Nathan winced at the strength of her inner muscles which were clamped tightly around his fist and wrist. He winced as he pulled his fist from her while her pussy violently contracted and expanded.

Her body writhed and thrashed against the cross, bathed in wave after wonderful wave of incredible rapture.

When Kira grew weak Nathan quickly undid the restraints and chains and caught her as she tumbled into his arms. He carried her dotingly to their bed and lay her down. He caressed her hair and kissed her all over while she slowly returned from her sub zone. Her breathing slowed and she began to relax.

He smiled and said quietly, "I have something special for you. It was why I was away for part of this morning. It was important to me to do some errands as they were all for you."

He left their bed and went into his office. He returned with two large packages and placed them on the bed and asked her to open them.

Kira looked at him in amazement then reached over to open the first large package. Inside the soft tissue lay a short black dress. She held it up and squealed with glee. The dress was made of black silk, with a long V-cut collar that would show her cleavage to advantage.

"Thank you for this treasured gift, Sir. I will be proud to wear it for you."

He looked at her fondly and whispered, "Underneath the tissue is another gift for you, my little one."

She lifted the tissue paper and removed a small rectangular box. Her eyes widened as she opened it. Inside, along its velvet bed, lay a silver thin collar. She looked at him somewhat perplexed, "Sir?"

Nathan took her hand in his and smiled into her eyes, "I would like you to wear this collar when we go out this evening, little one. I want to take you somewhere special and the dress code states that all females must wear a collar if they are with anyone in particular."

Kira shivered happily and replied that she would be honored to wear this collar.

"Please open the other package, darling," he smiled impishly.

Kira reached over and opened the second package. A pair of black patent stiletto heels and a pair of thigh highs were nestled between the tissue paper.

She beamed as she removed the items, "But how did you know my shoe and dress sizes, Sir?"

He chuckled, "I have been watching you for quite some time, Kira, and tried to guess your sizes. I confirmed your dress size when you wore the nautical outfit the day we explored the paddlewheel."

He grinned wickedly, "When I purchased this black dress for you, I made sure it was one size smaller."

She smiled adoringly at him, then her eyebrows furrowed as she asked softly, "May I ask who was at your door this morning, Sir?"

Nathan replied with a smile, "It was a messenger with an invitation, my little one. Tonight we will attend a special celebration."

12