An Unexpected Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
Nathan's past catches up with him.
4.9k words
4.54
18k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan Jones was born in San Diego, California, in 1957. His father worked as a Coast Guard and his mother stayed at home to raise their two boys.

By the time Nathan was 12, he was parentless. His father died while on duty, as he attempted to rescue two young boys who had been out windsurfing during a ferocious storm. His mother died shortly thereafter from a broken heart. Nathan had no choice but to live with his ill-tempered uncle, in Cincinnati, Ohio, while his older brother went to live with his grandmother.

Nathan graduated from high school and decided to make the navy his career. He enlisted in United States Navy Academy and after graduation he slowly began ranks up the naval ladder.

By the time Nathan was 25, he was promoted to Second Officer. He married a woman who he had known for a very short time. He felt pressured into marriage because the Navy had expected all naval officers to have a wife by their side. Their marriage was not a happy one, and to add insult to injury, they could not produce children.

Nathan's wife was frustrated not only because she was unable to bore him a child but also because of Nathan's long absences from her. She eventually found solace in a local ne'er do well, and, as a result, became pregnant. She knew that it was hopeless to deny any involvement with her lover, to Nathan, and quickly filed for divorce.

While Nathan came to terms that he was most likely the reason they could not have children he still breathed a deep sigh of relief when he received the divorce documents and rapidly signed the necessary papers. Their marriage had lasted a total of three years.

One weekend while on shore leave in Vancouver, Washington, he had been invited by a fellow officer to attend a BDSM club. Nathan was not prepared for what he had witnessed in the club but he was without a doubt very much impressed by how others presented themselves. This was a different world and one he would explore with eagerness. Many club members were dressed in attire which was strictly enforced by the management. No street clothes of any kind with the exception of black suits or dresses. Latex and leather were highly encouraged.

As time went on, Nathan tried to find a club or munch in the area he was in, but was not always successful. He began to realize that his Dominant side reflected his career. He was a Master of his ship, and now could be a Master to any female he wished. But first he needed to settle down into a permanent location before he could even consider taking a submissive.

As Nathan's 38th birthday approached he grew tired of the constant travel. Through an old acquaintance from the navy, he was offered a position for the Detroit Paddlewheel Company. The only drawback was that it was landlocked and in Detroit, Michigan. Nathan accepted the position with some hesitance but soon he was on his way to begin a new life. He didn't realize he would soon begin a new adventure.

Nathan unpacked his personal belongings and strolled about his new ship. He smiled to himself, knowing that he had indeed made a sound decision. Detroit had many things to offer--nightlife, sports venues, recreational parks, and several BDSM clubs.

While he lay propped up in his bed, Nathan flipped through a local underground newspaper and read with interest about a club called Devil's Gate. The advertisement described an upcoming munch to be held on the Friday following. The theme for this night was "Cum Tethered in Leather". He chuckled to himself and thought about the floggers that would most likely redden the flesh of many willing submissives and slaves. Oh yes, he would definitely be there on Friday night.

Nathan chose a black suit and dark gray shirt as his attire for the club He was greeted with warm smiles and firm handshakes. The club manager, Tony, had introduced himself and, much to Nathan's delight discovered Tony too was an ex-naval officer. The rest of the evening was spent being introduced to other club members as well as witnessing public scenes between Dominants and their submissives. Nathan knew he would be a regular member over time.

Halloween Night at the Devil's Gate was one of the big events of the year. Members were expected to wear masks but not necessarily costumes. This festive evening was filled to capacity with revelers and Nathan couldn't help but admire the spectacular masks worn by the most patrons.

One female, who caught his eye, wore a black mask embellished with black sequins and silver chains. She introduced herself as Rhaeven and said she had been a member of Devil's Gate for five years. Her warm smile put Nathan at ease and soon they became inseparable.

Rhaeven was a little older than Nathan however he would have guessed her to be 33 not 39 as she told him. She was lithe, which attracted Nathan, because he could lift her easily and restrain her in any way he chose. He learned quickly and over time incorporated these skills for his own personal enjoyment.

Rhaeven introduced him to knife play, wax play, and the art of Japanese bondage. To show his appreciation for all that she had shown him, he collared her. Rhaeven was definitely far more experienced than Nathan was. Whenever they attended Devil's Gate together she would wear her collar with pride.

He bought Rhaeven many gifts during their relationship and she delighted in flaunting them whenever she could.

Six months later Nathan found out about Rhaeven's true character. Tony had revealed to Nathan that whenever Rhaeven attended the club alone her collar was absent. Nathan confronted Rhaeven and asked her to explain why. She flippantly replied that it made her neck sweat and it was "too uncomfortable."

He discovered later that Rhaeven had also serviced other Dominants, and many times became a Domme. It was at this point where Nathan understood her vast experience in teaching him about dominance.

Nathan became disenchanted with the lifestyle. Rhaeven's deception towards him made him feel this was the norm of a seemingly fantasy world. To him she was nothing more than a whore and slut, someone he did not want in his life or by his side. From that moment on, the constant barrage of accusations and scream fests became too much for Nathan. Nathan had also discovered that Rhaeven's real name was Jayne Doolittle and that she was in fact 30 years old. He wondered what else she had lied about.

He returned to Devil's Gate after he found out Tony had revoked Rhaeven's membership and banned her from returning to the club. For the next year Nathan only attended special functions. Eventually he stayed away.

Nathan spent the next four years devoting all his time and energy to his paddlewheel ship. He had built up his business by incorporating weekend getaways for passengers, who simply wanted to be pampered and enjoy the gentle cruise of the ship. He held special theme nights, and with the help of Tony's niece, promoted each event complete with costumes and décor. He was visibly upset when she told him she would be attending college, and she would be unable to assist with future ship board functions. Nathan knew it would be best to place an ad in the newspaper and hopefully find someone who could fill her shoes.

Tonight, that someone stepped from the bathroom and walked toward him. Kira looked bewitching in the black silk dress given to her by Nathan. She held out her hand and displayed the lovely silver collar, asking humbly, "Would you please place the collar, Sir?"

Nathan smiled moved behind and fastened the dainty clasp. She watched in the mirror as the metal shimmered and sparkled under the bedroom lights. She shivered when he leaned close to her ear and rasped, You look delicious tonight, little one. I look forward to introducing you to some of my friends at Devil's Gate."

Kira turned around to face him then brushed her lips over his until their kiss became urgent and passionate. Both of them had difficulty restraining themselves, however Kira broke their embrace and slipped into her feet into her fashionably black slides.

"Shall we go, little one?" he said.

Devil's Gate seemed foreboding on the outside, and the soft booming of music could be heard just outside the entrance. He held the door open for her and she stepped inside. Her eyes widened at the magnificence of the club's interior.

Crystal chandeliers hung elegantly from the ceilings, gold railings adorned each staircase, and the rich red carpeting in the foyer warmly welcome visitors and members.

They proceeded into the main social room and were quickly greeted by Tony.

"Nathan my good friend. It is wonderful and indeed a pleasure to see you again," as his eyes traveled slowly over Kira.

"Tony! It has been too long. I can see that you are very well," they shook hands.

Tony licked his lips and smiled, "I can also see that you are very well, my friend. Please introduce me to your guest."

Nathan introduced Kira to Tony, and as she was reaching to shake Tony's hand, Nathan playfully pinched her ass cheek. Tony smiled and held her hand a bit longer than needed. Reluctantly he released her hand and invited them both to mingle in the crowd and help themselves to refreshments.

Nathan whispered in her ear, "Did he excite you, pet?"

Kira purred, "Only you excite me, Sir."

Nathan smiled then led her towards the bar where he ordered wine for both of them. Kira fingered her silver collar knowing that it sparkled under the bright chandeliers.

As she sipped her wine, Kira was amazed at some of the outfits worn by other women. One woman wore a black latex dress where holes had been cut to expose her nipples and her ass. Nathan chuckled as he nudged Kira and remarked how the slave's ass should be reddened, thus completing her ensemble for tonight's theme of "Black and White and Red all over".

Kira took a bigger sip of her wine and laughed nervously, "Well, this red wine is making my nipples and clit harden, and I dare say they are most likely pink at this point."

He pulled her in front of him and began to stroke her ass cheeks with one hand, while he sipped his wine with the other. Kira took his lead and pretended to drop her drink napkin on the floor. Bending over seductively she slowly picked up the napkin while everyone watched. Nathan grinned at the crowd and lovingly spanked her right ass cheek, until she stood back up.

Kira put down her wine glass and whispered in his ear to announce she needed to use the Ladies room. She swung her hips and ass and gave Nathan a good view of what he owns then disappeared out of the social room.

As Kira sat on the toilet, she heard two women enter the Ladies Room. The two women began to speak.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you here for a long time," one woman said.

"I've been away, but I didn't want to miss tonight for the world," the other replied, then chuckled, "I wonder if Nathan still remembers the special piercing on my clit and nipples."

"What's the big deal about them?," the other asked.

"Nothing really. He's my ex-Dom and when we were together, I had them pierced just for him. He was pissed at me for doing it because I didn't ask his permission before having them done. He was such a nerd anyway and he lost my interest," she laughed.

Kira raised her eyebrows and sat perplexed. Ex or not, this women was not very respectful about discussing a private past relationship, nor any name calling. Kira waited until the two women left the room then exited the stall. She washed her hands while she pondered Nathan's past then returned to the social room.

Nathan stood amid a group of gentleman and discussed generalities. He observed Kira as she returned to his side. He looked at her curiously as she curled her lips into a seductive mischievous smile. The music blared into a sultry salsa beat and Kira began to sway her hips at him. He nodded approvingly, grabbed her waist, and led her to the small dance floor.

Their moves were harmonious and other patrons stopped to watch the dancing couple. Kira twirled under Nathan's hand and sensually danced in front of him. She rubbed her ass against his hip while she licked her lips brazenly.

Nathan whispered in her ear, "Dance for me, little one. Show me what you desire."

Kira stood back slightly then began to run her hands over her curves. The silver collar sparkled yet most male eyes were transfixed on her breasts. They jiggled under the silk fabric of her dress like soft bowls of jelly. She took her fingers and ran them over and under her protruding globes then spread her thighs slightly, allowing the hem of her dress to rise until it firmly settled just below her pussy.

Nathan smiled in approval as his cock began to swell inside his slacks. He knew she was pantiless and he envisioned the moist droplets of dew forming on her labia.

Kira turned around slowly with her back to him and bent over gently while running her hands over her ass cheeks. She turned her head and gave him a lustful glance as she wiggled her ass in temptation. Nathan's shaft strained against the inner fabric of his slacks forcing him to nonchalantly adjust its position. She smirked as his hardness pressed urgently against him, but she was far from finished dancing.

Over in one corner stood Tony, watching Kira's every move. He admired her sensual figure and wondered how her pussy would feel around his cock. He berated Nathan, under his breath, and reminisced about the times he fucked Rhaeven whenever Nathan wasn't around. If only Nathan appreciated how lucky he had been to dumped Rhaeven. Now, he could only stand back and watch as Nathan's face reflected happiness and joy with Kira.

Kira turned around to face Nathan and moved closer to grind her pussy into his bulge. Nathan offered no comment nor did he grind back. He was determined to wait and see what Kira's desires, wants and needs were. He merely smiled into her eyes as the effects of the alcohol were beginning to show. The festive atmosphere had consumed her. Her body started to weave and her voice became husky.

"Please, Master, fuck me. Fuck your little slut's cunt tonight," she whispered hotly.

Nathan raised an eyebrow in astonishment, "no, Kira. I will not fuck you until I decide when it is time."

She pouted and ground her hips again, "But I need your cock desperately, Master. Please fuck my cunt tonight. You've already fucked my ass and my mouth, and now my last hole needs to be filled."

Again Nathan said no, and stepped back to look at her red sweaty face. What the hell had gotten into her? She has done a complete 180.

Dizziness overtook Kira and she immediately stopped dancing. The room began to spin and the temperature felt like 100 degrees or more. Nathan caught her as she began to fall. While a smile to the other dances, he guided Kira to the entrance.

"We're going home, Kira. I think you've had enough wine for one evening," he said sternly.

She looked at him sheepishly and slipped her hand into the crook of his arm. Nathan led them to his car and literally poured Kira into the front seat. On the way home, nausea overtook her and she begged him to stop the car. She barely had enough time to open the door, then she threw up along the side of the road.

Nathan sighed and listened patiently until she was done He did feel somewhat sorry for her, but would comfort her when they arrived home.

She gulped in the night air which somewhat cleared her head and smiled wanly at him, as he carried her aboard and to their quarters. He gently lay her down on the bed and he went to draw her a warm bath.

She tried to undress but to no avail. She was still too inebriated and she desperately wanted to pass out.

"Come, Kira. You are going to have a bath," he growled, then saw her eyes flutter. He knew she was close to passing out and he was going to ensure that she suffer before allowing her to sleep.

He approached the bed and helped to remove her dress. It was soaked and reeked of vomit, and she was deeply embarrassed. Next he lifted her off the bed and guided her to her bath then helped her into the water.

She lay back against the tub's edge as Nathan lathered up a cloth and began to scrub her from head to toe. She winced but said nothing. The cloth felt like 80-grit sandpaper, and she knew better than to complain. Nathan shampooed her hair then took his time to rinse it. He kept the water flowing over her head and hoped this would help sober her up.

When he was done he helped her out of the tub and took a fluffy towel to dry her completely. Kira's eyes were closed. While she enjoyed the soft fabric of the towel, her body screamed for sleep.

Nathan walked her to the credenza and looked hard into her eyes as he sat in his chair.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock now, slave slut!," he demanded.

Kira tilted her head puzzled then sunk down to her knees, "yes, Sir."

He shouted, "don't you mean Master, slut?"

Suddenly the evening's events flooded back to her and she remembered what had happened. She began to cry as she saw the anger in his eyes and his hard cock waiting to be pleasured.

She leaned over, opened her mouth wide, and sucked his cock head between her lips. Tears flowed over her cheeks as he commanded her to take him all the way. She felt sick to her stomach but more importantly she wanted to pleasure the man she adored. She took a deep breath then relaxed her throat muscles, as his full length slid down the curve of her throat.

He grabbed her hair and twisted it then moved her head up and down. She gagged and gurgled as he throat fucked her mercilessly. He wouldn't cum in her mouth, because he didn't want to risk the chance of her vomiting again.

"That is enough for tonight, slut," he barked, "Go to bed."

Kira continued to cry as she knelt before him. She looked up into his eyes and whispered, "I am truly and deeply sorry for my actions tonight, Sir. Please forgive me."

Nathan glared down at her, "And what are you to be sorry for, slut?"

Between sobs, she whispered hoarsely, "For thinking that I was a slave and calling you Master. I am not a slave. I am a submissive. Please forgive me, Sir."

Nathan reached over and stroked her cheek lovingly, "Whatever possessed you to think you were a slave tonight, little one?"

"I overhead a conversation in the Ladies room and assumed that you might prefer a slave instead of a submissive," she admitted quietly.

He asked her about the conversation and she told him what the two ladies had said. His eyes widened when she mentioned how the one woman spoke of piercing she had done to please Nathan. He felt obligated to tell Kira everything. Kira listened quietly as he spoke of Rhaeven and her disrespect to him as her Dom as well as her disrespect of his collar. Kira was stunned but said nothing. Nathan ended the discussion with finality and stated that Rhaeven's name was not be mentioned again.

Kira stifled a yawn as she sat on her calves. Nathan smiled warmly and helped her stand up. He scooped her into his arms and carried her to bed. She slipped between the sheets and slid over as he slipped in beside her. She snuggled into his arms, yawned again, then fell asleep.

Nathan watched over her for some time, then too drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Kira awoke and slipped quietly from bed. "God, I feel like shit this morning. I need to get rid of this hangover, and fast!" She quickly got dressed, left their quarters, and rushed to her car. The only hangover cure that worked best for her was Coke with plenty of ice. She stopped at the nearest convenience store and bought everything she needed for her cure then quickly drove back to the paddlewheel.

She tried to be as quiet as possible but Nathan awoke to the sounds of ice being poured into a glass. He opened his eyes and chuckled, while Kira drank the soda.

"A little hung over today huh, little one," he smirked.

12