An Unexpected Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She winced and rolled her eyes, "uh huh, just a little," then rapidly pour another glass.

He got out of bed and threw on some sweat pants, "I'll be right back, little one." Then quipped, "Don't go away."

She wriggled her nose at him then took another big drink.

Five minutes later, Nathan returned with a mask, tubing, and a small oxygen tank. He assembled everything then turned on the oxygen, placing the mask over her mouth.

"Take a few deep breaths of air, little one. You will feel better soon." he said.

After inhaling several times, Kira admitted that she did feel better, and thanked him for being considerate of her health.

"That's what us Doms do best, little one. We always take care of our drunk and hung over submissives," he joked.

Kira giggled, finished her Coke and slipped back into bed. Nathan quickly dismantled the oxygen assembly then joined her.

She snuggled in his arms as his fingers roamed lightly over her chest and neck. She purred and closed her eyes to enjoy his gentle touch. He lightly tickled her belly button then across her pubic bone while she sighed deeply. He nibbled her ear and ran his tongue over its outline as she wriggled. Even with a pounding headache, Kira's body and pussy responded to his ministrations.

Nathan rubbed his swelling cock against her thigh as he delved his tongue into her ear. He blew warm air over the wetness as Kira squirmed against his fingers which traveled over her bare wet pussy lips and playfully sought her pink pearl. He rubbed it with a circular motion and drove her wild. Her whimpers grew to moans as her back arched and lifted from the bed. Her clit now swollen with blood, Nathan formed a V with his middle and index fingers and gently squeezed the nubbin between them. Kira groaned deeply as her nipples hardened and her juices poured between her thighs.

Nathan rose from her side then found his rightful place between her legs. His cock head fought to enter her wet entrance as he leaned down to kiss her soft lips. Kira whimpered then screamed into his mouth as he impaled her with one full thrust. His mouth covered hers as his shaft stroked in and out rhythmically.

Kira grunted and howled as Nathan claimed the last orifice she had. The wet sounds between their union increased as each thrust widened her hole, and she was delirious with ecstasy. Her head tossed wildly from side to side, and she begged for more.

He leaned down and brought his lips close to her left nipple as her hips rocked gently upwards. He circled it with his tongue tip and watched as it hardened like a pebble. He sucked her nipple into his mouth while his tongue flicked around and across it. He felt Kira's pussy muscles clench around him when his fingers tweaked and tugged on her right nipple. He released her left nipple and moved to the right nipple. He sucked, teased and bit around it while his fingers pinched her left nipple.

She writhed under him then lifted her legs and locked them behind his back. She bucked harder trying to get him deeper into her but he controlled their love making. He would ultimately hit bottom but only when he was ready.

He gently pulled her legs from behind him and lifted them over his shoulders. She was fully exposed and opened to him now while her breaths became short and rapid. He blue eyes sparkled as he looked into hers. He shoved his cock all the way into her and buried himself in her cervix. Kira wailed as his cock head stimulated her g-spot, and caused her inner muscles to clamp around him like a vice.

Now he was exactly where he wanted to be--in her cervix, in her womb. He rammed his pole in and out of her hurriedly as he forced a deep guttural growl.

"Oh god, baby, cum with me! Oh fuck yeah, baby, cum with me now!"

Simultaneously they came. Her juices flowed around his cock like a velvet glove while his hot ropes of semen filled her womb. She squeezed her womb muscles tightly around his spewing head and milked his cock of its precious seed.

Nathan groaned happily and kissed her deeply until his softened cock slipped out of its warm home. He looked down into her happy smiling face and realized he was falling in love. Never in his life had he felt this way about anyone but he sure as hell wasn't going to let this feeling go.

He moved from between her legs and lay beside her. He stroked her hair as she nestled contentedly in his arms. She turned her head towards him and her soft lips curled into a small smile.

"What is it, little one?" he enquired softly.

She took a small breath before she asked, "Sir? I know it is perhaps a bit too premature, but...."

He looked at her with a tinge of seriousness, "Yes?"

She took another breath, and whispered, "I wish to be your's, Sir. I want to be your girl."

Nathan smiled teasingly at her and said, "You already are, my little one. I have fully claimed you as my own."

Kira blushed and countered seductively, "yes, Sir. Your mouth, Your ass, Your pussy."

He nodded and kissed her forehead. He was truly the luckiest man in the world. He would cherish her and guide her into becoming the greatest treasure any man could ever want.

Kira giggled as her tummy began to rumble. She was getting hungry. Nathan laughed and told her to remain in bed. He would fix them breakfast this morning.

"I want you to lay there for some time, my little one. I want you to feel my seed swimming around in your womb," he smirked and winked.

Kira beamed and snuggled back underneath the covers while he went to the galley. She rubbed her hand over her growling tummy just as the phone rang. She reached to answer it but Nathan had already picked it up in the galley.

"Probably passengers calling to book their berths for that week-long cruise down the Detroit River," she mused.

Nathan returned 10 minutes later carrying a breakfast tray with two place settings. He had prepared a sumptuous breakfast of scones, jam, orange juice, and tea. While they ate, he told her about the phone call. It was Tony inviting them to the club for dinner tonight at 7pm. There would also be a public scene, should they wish to attend. Nathan asked Kira if she would like to go.

She nodded slowly and asked if she may have a nap. "I don't feel very good, Sir. My head still feels like a fuzzy balloon."

Nathan smiled and said that he would take a nap with her.

Meanwhile at the club, a furtive figure lingered in a dark corner and watched a scene. Rhaeven was demonstrating pain torture with wax, ice and needle play. The melted wax sizzled as it dripped over iced nipples, and once it formed a cocoon over the nubs, the heat became intense.

When the waxed cooled, Rhaeven flicked it off then applied another ice cube to each nipple. The submissive shifted on the table as Rhaeven held a piercing needle to show to her audience. It was a larger needle that what is normally used, but Rhaeven had special nipple rings to use. She stressed the importance of cleanliness and sterile instruments and to always wear non-latex gloves. When an onlooker asked about non-latex, Rhaeven explained how some people are allergic to latex and why borrow trouble if it's not necessary.

Once she was satisfied that the left nipple was numb, she pinched it hard and thrust the needle through the thick skin. The submissive howled as the blood trickled slowly over her breast and down it's side. Rhaeven quickly opened a thick nipple ring and slid it through the hole. She pierced the right nipple quickly, then stroked the submissive's forehead.

The furtive figure began to formulate a plan. Rhaeven will suffer for what she had done to others in her past and would soon succumb to her own evil ways.

12