An Unexpected Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay," he said moving me around to face him.

"Yes, I was just thinking about how wonderful this last few days have been, how much my life has changed."

"Are you sorry about us?"

"No, so much not sorry. I think at least I feel that it is right. I can't explain it to you, in the short time we have known each other I don't know I just can't describe it."

"I know what you mean, Ry I have been in love only once in my life, it ended badly and swore I would not get that close again, but the last few days with you, I don't know. No, I do know that I am falling in love with you. I know this is all new for you and I don't want to cause you to second guess everything."

"I could never second guess what we have Jaime, I love you too. I just don't know what to do about it, it is all new to me but I know it feel so right, I want to be with you Jaime in everything in every way."

"I want that too Ry," he took my hand and led me into the house to his bedroom.

We kissed lovingly taking each others clothes off, when we were naked we walked to the bed, Jaime kissed his way down my chest, sucking on my nipples, licking my stomach, touching my skin with his hands, moving them so softly. The feelings were so intense, I think he was moaning as much as I was, with each touch he made sure to look up at me to gage my response. When he took my cock into his mouth I leaned up to watch him, he took my whole cock into his mouth, I threw my head back with pleasure, moaning as his mouth pleasured my cock and my balls. He licked lower running his tongue over my hole, that sent shockwaves of pleasure up my spine.

I rolled over taking him with me, I in turn gave him all that he had given me, sucking his cock had become a favorite for me, if felt amazing to have his soft, rock hard cock in my mouth, licking it, teasing it, pleasuring it. Kissing him intently I laid my head down on his chest and his arms wrapped around me so tenderly.

"Jaime"

"Yeah,"

"I want you to make love to me, I want you to be inside of me."

"Are you sure Ry, I don't want you to rush into something you might not be ready for."

"No, I am ready. Please I want this."

"I promise if you say stop, I will stop. I want you to enjoy it, I want you to be in control how it goes."

I rolled on my side, turning somewhat on my stomach, he rubbed some lube on my hole, placing his cock at my hole, I braced for what I knew was going to hurt like hell.

"You ready babe," he said holding himself just above me.

"Yes please," I pushed up and kissed him then laid back down.

The first push of his cock was so painful I screamed, he stopped. He tried to pull out I stopped him.

"No, I'm alright. Please I want this, I trust you."

"I don't want to hurt you babe, if you want to change your mind about this it's fine."

"No I don't want to change my mind," with that I pushed my ass against his cock, it went in deeper.

After that we were lost in each other, his cock was deep in my ass and I was thrusting to meet his making our skin smack together, mixing with the sounds of panting, groaning and moaning. He made love to me so passionately, kissing when we were in a position to. I was on my back he was thrusting hard into my ass.

"Fuck me harder."

"Oh, God. Ry I love you so much."

"I love you Jaime, make me cum, please."

It wasn't a few seconds later when I came all over my chest, he continued to thrust a few more times in my ass before he withdrew and came on my chest too. He collapsed on my chest squishing our cum together rubbing on us both. Breathlessly kissing each other he moved behind me taking me into his arms, we laid there holding each other.

"Are you okay?"

"I am just perfect, tired though but perfect."

"Me too, Ry."

"Yeah,"

"I do love you. It wasn't something I said to get you into bed."

"I know that. I love you Jaime. I want to be with you and I am so glad I am. Just hold me for a while, when we get up we can go have dinner."

"Sounds good to me."

We slept then for several hours, when I woke up Jaime was staring at me. He stroked the side of my face. Leaned over and kissed my lips.

"I'm so glad you're here."

"So am I."

The next day I had to go back to work and so did he but we made plans to meet after work to have one last night together before T.J. came home in the morning. It was hard getting through the day with him on my mind. My friend Sam asked me what was wrong, and I knew that I just wasn't ready to go public with my new life just yet. So I told him that I was just missing T.J. he took that answer and left it alone.

"Hey man, the big boss is coming by to day for an inspection of the site. He is bringing some of the big wigs with him so I heard."

"Just great, that's what we need is a bunch of suit walking around in the way."

"Yeah that's just what I said when I heard it."

After lunch break a big SUV pulled up and a bunch of suits got out, put on their hard hats and started walking around the site. I was busy holding the guide rope for the crane taking a beam up to the roof, when they came near me. That when I looked over and saw that one of the suits was Jaime.

I stumbled nearly falling when Sam yelled at me to watch what the hell I was doing. I looked back at the crane and held the rope hoping to God that he wouldn't come over and say something to me, not that I didn't want him to but I didn't want to have a bunch of explaining to do later. The crane got the beam in the spot the guys up top took over and I could let go of the rope.

I turned around and not 100 feet away Jaime and the other suits were looking over the blueprints with Tom the site manager. He saw me and smiled I returned his smile, turned and headed back to work. I wanted to go to him but I knew that was a bad idea. I helped get the next beam ready to go up by putting the guide rope in place got ready to take my place when I heard the group of men approaching. I turned and Tom was there he introduced the men to the guys standing there we all shook hands and when I touched Jaime that spark was there and I had to let go quickly, he smiled when I did. I think my face had to go ten different shades of red, as least I hoped the hell it didn't. Tom said we were doing a bang up job and that they would let us get back to it.

It was hard getting through the rest of the day, I had Jaime more on my mind than before. I think I must have drove like a crazy person because I made it home in record time. I showered quickly and put on just a pair of jockeys to make supper. I put on some pasta and sauce, put together a small salad, got out the bottle of wine that Sam gave me for my last birthday that I hadn't opened yet. I set it up on the coffee table because if I put it on the table it would be too much like a chick getting ready for a date, but yet a date is what it was. It was too confusing to get through so I went in to get dressed when I heard the front door open.

"Hey babe I'm home."

"Hi, I'm in the bedroom."

"I didn't know you were working on one of my sites, I was a little bit off guard when I saw you there," he said tasting the sauce.

"You were caught off guard, I nearly dropped that damn beam when I saw you. When we shook hands I thought I was going to loose it right there," I said as I came out still buttoning my dress blue shirt.

"Needs more oregano, you thought you were going to loose it damn I had to hold back something terrible it took all my strength to keep from pulling you close and kiss you silly right there and then," he said sprinkling some oregano into the sauce.

"Why do you think I pulled away so damn fast, I wanted to kiss you so bad."

"Well we aren't at work anymore are we, where's my kiss now."

"Right here," I moved in and kissed his lips, teased his lips with my tongue before wrapping my arms around his neck and deepening the kiss.

It was a few minutes before we separated, he gave me another quick peck and headed to the bedroom to get out of his suit. I told him that I had just got out of the shower but that there should still be plenty of hot water and supper would be ready by the time he got out.

I was sitting on the floor in front of the couch, supper was laid out in front of me on the coffee table, I poured the wine and handed him his glass as he sat down. He kissed me quickly for it.

"So how was your day?"

"Oh it was great after I got over the shock that my boyfriend heads up the job I am working on."

"Hum, boyfriend huh."

"Sorry, we aren't?"

"I'm just messing with you," he said laughing.

"I am so knew at this," I said looking down at the floor. He put his hand on my face and turned it to face him.

"Its fine babe, I know it's new, it's wonderful and yes you are my boyfriend. I told you we take it at your pace. That's why I didn't make a big deal about you being there I didn't want to call attention to you until you are ready for it. Besides I think it would be best for both of us to keep work and home separate if you can understand that, for both our sakes."

"I understand, my friend Sam kept asking me all day what was up with me. I didn't know what to tell him, so I told him that I just missed T.J. and I do but that's not the whole reason for my head being in the clouds. I just couldn't tell him that I had fallen in love, I especially wasn't ready to tell him it wasn't a woman that I had fallen for but a man, you."

"I know, it will get easier I promise. It was hard getting through the rest of the day, when I saw your hot ass holding on that rope I just wanted to come up behind you and rip those jeans off so I could see your ass bare and ready. I had to ride back to the office with my notebook on my lap until I could calm down," he said as he leaned over and began kissing and licking on my neck.

"mmm is that so, how is feeling now," I said reaching over and rubbing my hand on his crotch. "Feels pretty rock hard.'

"Sure is," he said as he tugged on the fly of my jeans, unzipping them and pulling out my cock.

"What about supper?"

"That's what microwaves are for," he said laughing as he took my cock into his mouth.

We were lost after that, he sucked on my cock for a long time before sitting up kissing me, kissing my neck, unbuttoning my shirt kissing and licking my skin as he did. He turned me around pulling my arms out of the shirt, his chest was touching my back, he ran his hand down my chest while he kissed the sides and back of my neck. Holding me, I leaned my head back on his shoulder, turning slightly in his arms we kissed. As we kissed I was working on getting out of my jeans, pushing them down my legs, when I was free I turned around and sat on his lap straddling his legs, we were chest to chest kissing deeply.

I worked on his shirt undoing his buttons with slow and deliberate slowness at that, placing tiny kisses along the way. I deliberately rubbed my cock on his still covered cock, it was having the desired effect he was groaning intensely. My cock was rubbing on his lower stomach, I smiled at the fact he was lost in emotion, his hands were on my bare ass holding and encouraging me on.

"I can't take much more of this or I'm going to bust in my pants."

"mmm sounds good to me," I said laughing.

"I think I have created a monster," he said rolling me onto the floor.

I just laughed as he undressed laid on top of me and my torment began. He sucked on my nipples, I tried to pull him up for a kiss, he pulled from my grip and lowered his head to my stomach, licking and kissing my skin. He was barely touching my skin with each touch and kiss, it was sending shockwaves of pleasure through me and at the same time driving me nut because I wanted him to hold me tight, and love me.

He stood and told me to stand as well, I did, I thought we were going to the bedroom when he pushed me onto my knees on the couch, my hands on the back of the couch my ass sticking out, I felt him touch my ass. Running his hands over my ass, licking my butt cheeks, spreading them and touching my hole with his finger wet with spit, then his tongue replaced his fingers. I was lost in passion after that his tongue was so good and warm on my ass, I started moving my ass on his tongue, holding his head in place begging for him to go deeper with his tongue. I was lost in passion at that point moaning for more, begging him not to stop. But after several hot minutes he did quit. He got up and went to the bedroom, he told me not to move an inch.

He returned with the lube from the bedroom and I knew what I was in for and I could hardly stand the wait.

"Hurry up damn it I can't stand the waiting," I said sitting up on my knees as he came up behind me, he kissed me quickly rubbed lube on his cock.

He rubbed his cock up and down my crack before slipping it inside, he waited as he popped inside. It felt a little better this time at least I didn't scream, it still hurt like hell though. He pushed in more with help from me, I was riding his cock, our skin was slapping against each other I was encouraging him with my body and telling him to fuck me. After what I thought was too short of time but really it wasn't he pulled out, and moved to sit on the couch.

I moved over and straddled his legs and sat down on his cock, I was riding his cock slowly at first then began to ride him faster and harder, he was bucking up into my ass, my cock was flopping on his stomach. There was no more pain only pleasure in it's place and I couldn't get enough of him.

He wrapped his arms around me and laid me down on the couch on my back, my legs pushed up into the air he drove his cock in and out of my ass with faster and harder strokes. I was stroking my cock and balls, I was so hard and wanting to cum. Our bodies were soaked with sweat, he was driving me wild, I told him I was about to cum just then he pulled out and we came at the same time, warm cum covered my body, he laid down on top of me kissing me, both of us breathing heavily.

We laid there for a long while just holding each other, it would be a while before we would be able to do this again with T.J. coming home tomorrow, we took advantage of each moment we had together. Eventually we did get to heat up our supper and eat it. We both had to work in the morning so we showered and went to bed, spent from hours of making love.

Both got up and moving in the morning clean up from last nights supper and lovemaking, coffee, eggs and toast as usual. He packed up most of his stuff that he had brought over to take home, we didn't want to confuse T.J. right away with why his stuff was here. We knew we weren't going to be seeing each other for awhile so it was hard when he had to leave, holding on to him we kissed, but then separated. He said he would call me later on, and I told him I would call him tonight after T.J. was asleep.

I went on to work, it was easier today but yet still hard because I wouldn't have Jaime to come home to. But T.J. would be there and I couldn't wait to hear all about his trip. He always sounded so happy when he talked to him on the phone, it was good that we both had this time away from each other.

At lunch my cell rang it was Jaime. I got up and left the crowd I was standing in to take his call.

"How are you?"

"Fine I guess, I miss you though."

"Me too. It's going to be hard being at home alone tonight especially when I go to bed, I will miss you."

"Me too. I don't know how I am going to sleep, I guess I'm too used to having you there behind me now. I will miss you too."

"I promise I will call you tonight after he is asleep okay?"

"Okay, I guess I better let you go."

"Never let me go."

"I never will Ry, hey, I love you."

"I love you too. I will talk to you tonight. Have a good rest of the day."

"You too babe, goodbye."

"Not goodbye, see you later."

"Ok, See ya."

"See ya."

With that we hung up, I didn't know until I turned around that Sam was standing right behind me. I was at a loss for words.

"Hey sorry man didn't mean to listen in, but sounds like you met someone, it's about time too."

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

I had no clue as to what to say to him, I just let it lay there and head back to work. The day ended and Sam wouldn't let it drop, I just kept avoiding the subject, I wasn't ready to tell him that it wasn't a woman I was in love with. When I got home I could see Marge's car in front of the house. T.J. flew out of the house and into my arms.

"Hey pal, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too daddy, come inside wait till you see what I got."

"Okay, lets go."

Inside he showed me the cowboy hat that Marge's sister had given him, "Look daddy I'm a real cowboy now."

"You look great partner."

"Hello Marge, good trip I see. It was Ryland he was a real good boy. He had a great time, I'm sure your going to hear about it over and over again. Now you said on the phone you had something you needed to tell me what is it. Is something wrong?"

"No nothing is wrong. Um I will tell you later when T.J. has gone to bed, I will tell him too but not yet it's too soon."

"You are worrying me Ryland, I know something is wrong you need to tell me," she said as she moved to stand in front of me.

"I promise it's nothing bad, I promise. Now lets go hear all the tells of the wild."

"If your sure its nothing bad."

"I'm sure, and I hope you think so too."

"Alright if you say so."

We listened for what seemed like a long time to T.J.'s tells of the farm, he was so excited about getting to ride a real horse. I hoped he would be this excited to know that I was finally happy for the first time in a long time. I hoped that he would be able to adjust, I hoped he like Jaime as much as I do. I know it will take time, but I knew it would be alright.

After I had put T.J. to bed I called Marge to see if she could come over now for our talk, she was there with in minutes. We sat on the couch and I began my tell of meeting someone over the weekend.

"Marge his name is Jaime."

"His name," she said in shock.

"Yes, he is wonderful, he is amazing and he loves me too. I know it's a lot for you to take in, I know you probably have questions that are just not coming to you just yet."

"Yes I have questions, I just never knew you were, were."

"Gay, I had no idea. Not until I saw him, I was instantly attracted to him. I don't know how it happened Marge, I have never been curious about guys before, and I am not attracted to other men, just him. I can't explain it."

"Ryland what about T.J. in all this what's he going to think when he sees his daddy with another man, he's not going to understand it. How will you explain it to him?"

"We have talked about that, we are going to take it really slow, introduce them to each other, go on outings, let them get to know each other. Then when we think he is ready we will sit him down and talk to him. I promise there won't be anything going on in front of him, I wouldn't put him through that. But I can't change what I feel and I don't want to, I love him, and yes I know we only just met how can I know that I love him. A feeling in my gut tells me it's right, how we feel when we are together, how happy I am whenever he is around, how sad I am when he is not. Love at first sight, who knows."

"Ryland, I understand it's just hard for me right now to take it all in, but let me just say this, you can't help who you love, it's just suppose to happen. I love you son, and I will support you no matter what. You know that don't you?"

"Thank you Marge," I said hugging her tight.

I felt better having told her, I called Jaime to tell him. He was thrilled to know we had such a wonderful friend in our corner.

"I miss you babe."

"I miss you too. I miss you here beside me in bed."

"I know the feeling, it's a horrible feeling not having you here to hold on to."