An Unexpected Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just feel like jumping in the truck and coming over there, but I know I can't do that. We are going to have to figure out a way spend sometime alone together."

"I know, we will work it out I promise."

"What is our first move going to be?"

"Well how about on Saturday we take the day at the beach, you said he loves to surf, what better place to spend some time and get to know each other."

"Sounds great, I know he is going to love you as much as I do. But let's keep it simple for now, I don't want him to be upset by all of this, it's new to us both you know."

"I know, and we will take everything as slow as it needs to be. We have a lot to work out about our relationship and where it might go, I don't want to spoil anything anymore than you do."

"I know that, I just miss you being here though. I need you."

"I need you too, can you get away from the site for a short time on your lunch break or do you have to stay there?"

"No, I could leave for a short time, I could tell Tom I need to do an Errand or something. Why what do you have in mind?"

"Nothing really I just want to see you even if it's just for a short time it's not like I want to jump your bones for a quickie or something I just need to hold you, kiss you for a short time if that's alright?"

"Of course its alright, but what's wrong with a quickie?"

"The place and time."

"I know."

"Okay, I will meet you at the bluff you know the one I showed you, it's close to where you are, do you think you can get there?"

"Yeah sure, I can leave about 12:00 I would be there in 10 I would think."

"Okay, I will see you there. I can't wait."

"Me either, I best get off here then and get some sleep if I can."

"Yeah me too. I love you Ry, Goodnight."

"I love you too, goodnight."

It was hell waiting for 12 o'clock to get here, when they called lunch I was off like a shot, I told Tom I had an errand I needed to run that couldn't wait until I got off, so he gave me an extra half hour lunch so I could get it done with out rushing. So good of him for that, if he only knew the errand I was about to run.

I pulled up to the bluff and Jaime was already there, I switched over to his SUV with tinted windows of course. Opening the door I smiled and got in.

"Hey baby."

"Hey," I wasted no time but was in his arms kissing him, laying across his lap his arms around me.

I couldn't help myself I found my way to his pants and had them undone in no time pulling out his cock stroking it while we continued to kiss. His hands were equally busy doing the same thing. My only hope was that no one venture upon us too soon. I continued to stroke his cock while breaking our kiss and kissing down his chest. He knew what I was up to and allowed it, my tongue was teasing his pee hole, he was moaning and thrusting his hips. I sucked his cock into my mouth, taking it deep like he likes it. He put his hands on each side of my face and drew me back into his arms, kissing me gently he held me.

"You know we don't have time for that, not that I don't love it but we can't afford for someone to walk up on us."

"I know," I said doing my zipper back up.

"I miss you so much Ry, let's just sit for as long as we can I don't need to make love to you to be close."

"I miss you too Jaime. This is so hard not being able to be with you every night. But I know it's the right thing to do right now. It's hard, but we will be together soon."

"Yes, we will. By the way we really need to talk about what we are planning to do after T.J. knows about us. Do you want to move into together or just keep things simple and I spend some nights at your place and vice versa?"

"Do we have to make those kind of decisions right now, I hope we have lots of time to decide what we are going to go."

"Sure, we can wait I just need to know that we are heading somewhere Ry, I have been down this relationship road before and I just don't know what I would do if I lost you. I just found you I can't loose you now."

"No one is going anywhere Jaime. I want a future with you, me and T.J. but we have to go slow I need to make sure he will be okay with having us live together as a couple, do understand that?"

"Of course I do. Look at the time you better get back before your missed and I have to get back to the office."

"Alright, I will call you tonight when he is asleep."

"I can't wait, one for the road?" he said pulling me into his arms tight and kissing me hard.

I decided to test the waters that night with T.J. and watch a movie called Shelter, the story of a young man who comes to terms with being gay, who falls in love with another man, in turn he is almost always responsible for his nephew. I had watched it before hand and knew where to fast forward past the love scene, but I wanted him to see the relationship between the two men and the boy. How in the end they ended up being a happy family.

We watched the movie and he loved the surfing scenes and he did comment on how they (the two men) were kissing and stuff. I told him that sometimes it's not just men and women who fall in love with each other but men can fall in love with men, just like women can fall in love with women. That it's not wrong that they do but that you can't help who you love you just love them, that sometimes it may seem odd to others. But that it was amazing the people you can meet and fall in love with and that when he was old enough he would understand that.

I put him to bed then, and called Jaime to tell him about what I had done. He was delighted that I had already talked to T.J. about it somewhat and that Saturday should be a little bit easier.

"Well maybe he will understand a little bit better now when we tell him that we are together. He has seen other men together and was okay with it right?"

"He seemed to be, do you think I did the right thing?"

"Of course, I wish I had thought about it. I saw that film it was great."

"I just hope our story has a happy ending too."

"It will Ry, we will work everything out and be able to be together soon."

"I know it's just that I miss you."

"Me too. Hey I will bring lunch on Saturday and we can have a picnic on the beach or up on the bluff, sound okay to you?"

"Sounds perfect. I guess we need to get off here, I will talk to you tomorrow, I love you."

"I love you too, I will call you at lunch."

"Okay, goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Saturday arrived and I told T.J. we were going to spend the day at the beach he was so happy and excited. Jaime and I decided he would come over to us after we had been there for a little while, and we would act like old friends and I would invite him to join us. We would see how the day went.

We had been in the water for awhile I decided it was time to back to the beach because Jaime was due to arrive shortly. The sat on the beach building a sand castle, I saw Jaime walking towards us and I braced for the first meeting. He walked up and we gave each other a knowing smile and wink.

"Hello Ryland."

"Well Hello Jaime, how are you?"

"I am just fine, and you?"

"Great."

"Well now who is this handsome young guy," he said getting down on the sand by T.J.

"This is my son T.J., T.J. this is a good friend of mine, Jaime. Can you say hello?"

"Hi," he said continuing to play in the sand.

"What are you guys up to today?"

"We are just hanging out here on the beach today, would you like to join us?"

"Sure why not, if you don't mind T.J."

"It's ok I guess."

"Thanks pal," I said as we gathered more sand in the bucket for the other wall of the castle.

It was going really well, they talked about surfing, the waves, he told Jaime about going to the farm, zoo and going with Marge. He was really getting along well with Jaime. I was so happy that they were getting along so well. We went surfing for a little while and the T.J. said that he was hungry, we cleaned up and headed for the truck. Jaime got the lunch out and we went to a picnic table over by playground. After lunch T.J. went to go play, we sat and watched him.

"Well how do you think it's going?"

"Its all good Ry, he is a great kid."

"Yeah I know right."

"I love you."

"I love you Jaime," I said sneaking my hand over for a touch.

"Be careful, we don't want to mess this up now it's going so well."

"I know, I just can't stand keeping my hands off your body when your so close."

"I know the feeling, but its all for the best in the end you know."

"Yeah I know."

"How about you come over tomorrow night for supper, or so you think that is too soon.?"

"No, he is adjusting pretty good the more he sees us together the more interaction we have with each other the better."

"Okay, I will cook burgers and steaks on the grill."

"Sounds good."

"Sounds good to have to be able to have you back with me as soon as possible."

The day was getting late and though I hated to T.J. was getting tired and I really needed to get him home. We separated and headed for home with promises for calls later on.

On the way home I asked T.J. what he thought of Jaime, he said he was nice. I didn't want to push the subject so I dropped it, but added he was going to come over tomorrow night for supper. He asked why and I said that he was a friend and that I like talking to him and hanging out. He didn't say anymore but fell asleep in his seat.

The next night I had the grill going, the steaks were almost done. I had made a salad and mac and cheese which is T.J.'s favorite. Jaime arrived, T.J. was in the backyard when the bell rang so before I let him in the door we stole a kiss and hug. He followed me to the backyard he shouted a hello to T.J. and he said hi back. I finished the steaks and Marge came out the back door.

"Hello, I'm Marge Holland," she said shaking Jaime's hand.

"I'm Jaime Wade, how do you do."

"Ryland told me all about you."

"He did huh."

"Yes, he did."

"And your feelings on the subject?"

"I think as long as Ryland and T.J. are happy , I am happy. They are the only family I have, I don't want them to be hurt by anything or anyone."

"I know what you mean, and I promise no one is out to hurt anyone. I happen to love him very much, and T.J. is a great kid. We had a good time at the beach yesterday. We are working our relationship in little bit at a time. There is no rush I told Ry that."

"Good, I think I like you. But don't push your luck."

"I got ya," he said laughing.

Dinner was great we had a good laugh, Jaime told us about some of his trips to other countries, T.J. thought it was great that he used to a pro surfer. After dinner we all chipped in got the kitchen cleaned up. Marge spoke up and asked T.J. if he would like to spend the night over at her place so he didn't have to get up so early in the morning when I had to leave for work. T.J. jumped up and down asking if it was okay because he liked staying over at Marge's playing with Toby her cat. I said that it was fine with me if he wanted to. I thanked Marge because I knew why she asked, so Jaime and I could have some time alone.

"She's a sly ole fox ain't she?"

"She sure is," I said as I undid his belt pulling him at the same time towards the bedroom.

"I see your not wasting anytime."

"Anytime I can get you alone, expect the same treatment."

With that we removed our clothes, our hands roamed over every inch of each other, kissing along the way. Jaime wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked us over to the bed. He laid me down, he began stroking my cock while my legs were still wrapped around him, my fingers playing with his nipples, rubbing over his chest and stomach. He leaned down and kissed me, then rubbed our cock together, started grinding his cock into mine.

We rolled over I slipped down his body kissing my way down to his cock, I lick all the way down the shaft to his balls, licking and sucking on them. Teasing his hole with my tongue, I slid my tongue back up to the tip, sucking on it gently, the taking his cock deep into my mouth. Using my hand with my mouth, sucking and jerking him off at the same time. His hands roamed my body, his moans mixing with my own as he pulled me up to him, kissing his lips.

He rolled me over onto my stomach, his assault on my ass with his tongue began, I tossed and turned with pleasure. I put my hand on his head pushing as far into my ass as he would allow. I went up onto my knees, leaned back on his chest, reaching back we kissed.

"I want you inside me Jaime."

"Yeah," he said as I went back down to the bed he got the lube from the stand rubbed it on his cock and my hole.

Poised at my hole he pushed the head in, I sucked in my breath and he waited as usual, he was so patient with me on that. I shook my head for him to go ahead, his cock was deep inside in the next minute. He started with slow, long strokes. He was starting to hit my spot, I reached back and put my hand on his ass encouraging him to go faster. He obliged me by driving his cock harder and faster into my hole. I started bucking my hips meeting his thrusts. The feeling was so amazing I couldn't hardly think, just feel.

We switched positions, Jaime laid down on the bed and I straddled his hips, guided his cock in, and began riding him. His hands were everywhere on my skin, I leaned back grinding my ass into his cock, Jaime came up for air on that one.

"You keep doing that and I am going to cum too soon."

I laughed and did it again, he pulled me down on his chest kissing me and rolling me onto my back, my legs thrown over his shoulders, he drove his cock into me harder and faster as I stroked my cock. My hips were thrusting upwards driving me insane with passion. I told him I was about to cum, he started thrusting faster. I came loads all over my stomach, he thrust a few more times and said he was going to cum, he started to pull out I locked my legs around him to stop him, he just looked at me. I pulled him close with my hand on his ass encouraging him to keep fucking me.

"Cum inside me Jaime, I want it."

"Ry, are you sure about that?"

"I trust you, please Jaime."

We held onto each other thrusting against each other, our skin slapping together, the sounds of our moaning filling the room. Jaime let out a deep grunt and I could feel his seaman filling me, warm, wet, and so satisfying, I came between us. We held onto each other for the longest time while touching, kissing. I have never felt so happy or so loved. Jaime moved off of me and I turned to my side, he moved in behind me taking me in his arms. We fell asleep in total exhaustion.

It had been a month now since Jaime and T.J. met, they were getting along well, we were careful not to do anything in front of him. One night I was putting him to bed, we had just our prayers. I sat down on the bed after tucking him in.

"Daddy."

"Yeah."

"Do you love Jaime."

"What?"

"Do you love Jaime like those two guys in that movie we watched?"

"Um, well yes T.J. I do. I love him and you very much."

"I know that daddy, it's okay that you love him too. Like you said you can't help who you love. Is it okay if I love him too just like you?"

"Of course it is. We didn't want to do anything around you that would make you feel uncomfortable."

"You mean like kissing and stuff huh."

"Yeah like kissing and stuff."

"Its okay daddy, he makes you happy. You smile a lot more than you used to after mommy left. I like him a lot."

"I think he makes us both happy, you have been a lot happier here lately too. I am very glad you like him buddy, he's going to be around for a long time."

"He won't leave us like mommy did will he?"

"Of course he won't he loves us."

"Mommy loved us to didn't she?"

"As much as she could son, but it wasn't enough for her to want to stay. I'm sorry she left, I really am."

"Me too."

"You go to sleep now, I'll see you in the morning."

"Night daddy, will you tell Jaime goodnight for me?"

"Course I will," I said kissing his forehead, turning out the light I shut the door and went back into the living room.

I sat down on the couch and burst into tears, "Ry What's the matter?"

"You know I got the greatest kid in the world."

"I know that, what happened?"

"He knows about us."

"What."

"He asked me if I love you like the guys in the movie we watched. I told him yes, and he said that he understood. He said that he loves you too and he hopes that you won't leave us like his mother did."

"Wow, he is amazing. Why not look at his father, you amaze me everyday with how much you love both of us, your able to be everything to both of us. I love both of you so much and I am not going anywhere ever."

"I love you," I said wrapping my arms around him.

We were a family at last, Jamie, T.J., Marge and I, a very different family but a extremely happy one.