An Unexpected Massage

Info
Her massage goes further than she expected.
2.2k words
4.18
139.7k
17
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HI, I operate a handyman business. It doesn't pay very much, but I enjoy the work and the company, particularly the females.

Some women just want a bit of company. Some just want a bit of fun. Sometimes they just need a bit of coaxing.

I'm also an agent for a range of skincare products. Again, it doesn't pay much, but it can be useful.

After finishing a repair job recently for a new client called Diane, I washed my hands and made a show of taking a jar of cream out of my toolbox. As I started rubbing the cream into my hands she said "now there's something you don't see very often."

"Yes" I said "I make point of using this regularly. It stops my hands getting callouses. It's really effective stuff."

"Does it work on feet" she asked. "That's what I need." "It's great on feet. I'll show you if you like."

At first she objected "oh you don't want to touch my feet, they're disgusting" but after a bit of reassurance she agreed.

I got her to sit on a chair in the kitchen and sat opposite her with her leg resting on my knee. I gently massaged cream into her foot, starting with the sole, pushing firmly upwards with my thumbs. Then I attacked the ball of her foot, working from there up the sides and ending with her toes. Toes seem to be particularly satisfying. I slid my fingers in between each toe in turn, pulling gently and rubbing them between my fingers. This was accompanied as usual by sighs and comments of "oh that feels wonderful."

After a few minutes with one foot I lifted her leg and moved over to give the same attention to the other foot. Her skin was rough, particularly on the sole, but I could feel it softening as I massaged. She had surprisingly delicate feet and I told her so.

When I had finished I could hear a sigh of disappointment that it was over.

"It's a general purpose cream" I said "based on natural ingredients so it's good for skin in general and great for massages"

"And you're great for massages as well" she said "you are very good with your hands."

"Would you like a back and shoulder massage?" I asked.

"Oh yes" was the immediate reply. Followed by a slightly more hesitant "if that's OK. I guess I need to lay down somewhere. You'd better come this way." She said, leading me into a bedroom. "you'll have to excuse the mess."

With a little bit of hesitation, she took off her blouse, leaving her bra and lay on the bed face down. When she was settled I asked if I could unfasten her bra and she agreed.

With her bra undone and the straps laying by her side I took a good dollop of cream in my hands and rubbed it around to warm it a little before starting to massage it into her back.

I have never been trained as a masseur, but I read a book once and I've had a fair bit of practice.

I massaged her back with long firm strokes upwards and outwards, seeking out any knotted muscles and working over them. She was quite tense to start with, possibly partly due to the strangeness of the situation, having a man she didn't know massaging her semi naked in her bedroom. She relaxed fairly quickly though.

It's always satisfying to feel a woman's body relax under your grasp. To feel the muscles give way and to hear the subtle moans as you gently work on the knots, interspersed with broad softer strokes across the skin.

I looked down at her body lying on the bed. Totally relaxed, trusting, vulnerable. She was in her late 30s I'd guess. A little plump but certainly not overweight.

She wore no stockings. I looked down at her legs, protruding from a medium length summer skirt, pale relaxed and naked. I felt a little stiffening in my shorts.

I continued to massage her back, working up the spine and then spending a good deal of time around her shoulders. Her skin was soft and pale. I worked my way up her neck to the edge of her hairline massaging gently to soothe the tense muscles there.

Again I sensed her disappointment when I stopped and said OK. So I asked if she would like me to massage her legs and she agreed. I said it might be better if she took her skirt off and put a towel over her, and I would look the other way while she did. She laughed, and went for a towel, but I made a point of looking the other way while she took off her skirt and lay back on the bed.

"OK" she said and I looked round to see she had lain down on her front again, close to the edge of the bed. She had positioned a small towel across her backside, so her panties were not visible, just her pale legs stretching out from beneath the towel.

I took some more cream onto my hands and rubbed it round to warm it again, then I started from her ankles massaging up the backs of her calves. Pressing my thumbs into the harder muscles and then using firm but smoothing strokes back over the skin.

Her calves were quite muscular so I guess she must exercise a fair bit.

I attended to her right calf first and then her left. Then before I started on her thighs, I said "I'll just move this towel a bit. I don't want to get cream on your underwear." I pushed the lower edge up a little and tucked it into the bottom of her panties on each leg.

Then I started to massage her thighs, starting with the outer side of her right leg. Again mostly long firm upward strokes. Her thighs were softer than her claves, so her skin moved more under the pressure of my hands.

Dianne shifted her position slightly so that her legs were spread a little wider. A subtle change but a significant one. I switched to massaging the inner side of her thigh, again with long strokes, but more gentle this time. Stretching slowly further up the inside of the thigh until I was almost touching the crotch of her panties, waiting all the time for her to say "that's far enough" but she didn't.

I used my thumbs to massage the very top of her thigh just under her buttocks. "oh you've got a bit of a knot in there" I said and continued to concentrate on that area for a while, in the course of which I accidentally brushed my left hand against the crotch of her panties. She jumped a little but neither of us said anything.

Then I switched over to her left leg, following the same procedure, outside first then the inside of her thigh. In the course of this I manage to catch a glimpse of her panties. I could clearly see that they were damp, and it wasn't as a result of any cream from my hands.

I repeated the thumb massage at the top of her thigh underneath her buttock, but this time I let my right hand rest against her panties so that as I massaged her thigh my hand move gently back and forward over her crotch.

She started breathing more deeply and she shifted her position again to spread her legs a little wider.

I stopped pretending to massage her leg, pulled the towel off and concentrated on stroking her pussy through her panties. Firstly just by running the edge of my finger back and forward between her legs. I was enjoying the sight of her white cotton panties moving with my fingers, outlining the contours of her buttocks. I placed my other hand very gently on her bottom, barely touching it, so I could feel the material move.

Then I reached further down with my middle finger to seek out her clit. I could feel a little bud beneath the material of the panties that were now soaking wet. I started stroking her clit with the tip of my finger while gently rubbing the sides of my hand between the soft flesh on the inside of her thighs.

After a while she said "oh stop teasing me" and with that she got up on her knees and pulled her panties down then lay back down, pulled her parties off and spread her legs wide.

I kneeled on the edge of the bed and put my hand back between her legs. This time though I slid a finger straight inside her juicy pussy. It slipped in effortlessly and I started to massage gently inside. To steady myself I put my other hand on the small off her back, just above the crack formed by her plump buttocks. I stroked inside her pussy for a little while, exploring as far as I could reach into the soft flesh.

I reached for the jar of cream and spread a little over her buttocks. That was for my benefit rather than hers. The sight of a well-oiled bottom is a great turn-on for me, particularly one that is tensing rhythmically as hers was in response to stimulation of her pussy.

I would dearly have liked to pull out my prick which was rigid by now, straddle her and slide it into that glistening pussy. It was crying out to be filled. But I didn't. That's would be a bit too presumptuous. If she had asked I wouldn't have had a moment's hesitation, but she didn't.

So instead I pulled my finger out of her pussy and slid it down to her clit. It was coated and slippery as anything. Then I slipped my thumb into her pussy, hooking it round and pressing forward onto her g-spot which I stroked gently while I played two fingers over her clit, one on either side.

I put my other hand onto her bottom, gently stroking across her cheeks and every now and then running a finger between them to feel her little arsehole. Again that was for my benefit rather than hers.

I varied the speed and motion of my fingers on her clit until I got a strong reaction, sliding both fingers back and forward fairly fast along the sides of her clit. My thumb was moving back and forward against the front wall of her pussy in sync. I stuck with that for a while before I saw her body tense and quiver forcefully in an orgasm. She breathed deeply, almost gasping for breath and gave out a few grunted moans.

I slowed down the movement of my fingers, switching more to a gentle caressing of her pussy. Some women seem to like that. Some get too sensitive. She certainly seemed to be savouring the experience by the way she was writhing her hips from side to side.

I continued with this stroking for what seemed like ages, until she said, "don't stop" and got up on her knees, presenting her backside and her pussy to me in all their glory. . I quickened the pace a little and slid my thumb back inside her pussy.

The sight of her rear end displayed so provocatively and of my thumb disappearing in and out of her pussy made me think again about jumping up on the bed, pulling out my prick and burying it deep in her wet insides. But I didn't.

Instead I climbed onto the bed and knelt behind her. I lowered my face and buried it into her beckoning flesh. My nose sunk into her pussy and her labia spread across my cheeks. My mouth settled on to her clit and began to play as if it was greeting an old friend. My tongue licked at the little pink bud and pushed it up against my top lip, flicking at it rhythmically and drawing it into my mouth as far as it would stretch.

It tasted beautiful, bathed in fragrant pussy juice. I was in heaven. Then I held it between my lips for a while, sucking on it and tickling it with my tongue on the inside of my mouth.

I pulled away briefly to take in the beautiful sight. That hairy pussy glistening and inviting, presented just for the taking and framed by pale thighs, plump arse cheeks and a delicate little arsehole peeking out between them.

I took a firm grip on her thighs and buried my face again, planting my tongue firmly on her clit and licking hard. Every now and then I took it between my lips and sucked, before returning to the rhythmic stroking with my tongue.

After a few minutes I felt her body tense and she came again, this time with a single loud "Oh my god."

I settled back into a more gentle licking from her clit back up over her pussy lips, drinking in her juices for a while, until she said "I think that's enough thank you" and she collapsed back onto the bed.

I set about clearing up. Wiping my hands on the towel, putting the top back on the jar of cream and putting it into my toolbox.

Dianne looked over from the bed and said "Er, I'm not sure about... how much do I owe you?"

"The massage was free" I told her. "You can settle up for the repair work next time and I'll bring a jar of the cream in case you would like to buy one."

"I'm looking forward to it" she said. "You can let yourself out."

--:--
--:--
1.0
hornyhandyman
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
EmotiieEmotiiealmost 12 years ago

Didn't even need to listen to it to make me shiver, very very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Sexy

Enjoyed your erotic story, every female's fantasy of a handyman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sexy voice

I like the story. erotic and romantic.

Share this

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
"Best Wife Ever!" 12 Days of Sexmas Wife plans 12 sexual adventures for herself & husband. in Loving Wives
More Stories