An Unexpected Mating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he removed his tongue leaving my hole very wet with his saliva. He crawled up so his cock was close to my entrance using his hand to spread his pre-cum all over his beautiful, full cock. His hand then directed his cock and slowly his hips pushed the head of his cock into my ass. I groaned in slight pain but the pleasure was so much more. The slow slide of his cock into me was torture, but his eyes told me he didn't want to hurt me.

He was fully seated and caressed my hips as he began to slide all the way out except the head of his cock and then back in to the root. His eyes closed as his slow fucking obviously gave him pleasure. He didn't speed up or get rougher, he just moved in and out running his cock along my prostate and enjoyed the tight opening twitching at every pass.

He opened his eyes again as he moaned my name at the feel of my tight ass on his cock. He leaned forward allowing his body to lay on mine as he continued his attentions to my ass. He kissed my lips desperately enjoying his movements, but he did start to move faster and harder as our tongues mated.

My legs wrapped around his waist as he continued to increase his rhythm and his breaths became pants in between our kisses. My hands were running up and down his spine until they rested on his ass cheeks begging for him to go deeper. My cock was being rubbed gloriously between our bodies and the pressure was becoming too much.

His movements were hard, deep, and he was grunting with each thrust. He was just as close as I was. I had to stop kissing him as my head fell back and I screamed his name and came in-between our bodies as he growled and filled my ass with his cum at the same time.

That is when I woke up. 6:00 a.m.

12