An Unexpected Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"Patience brings it's own rewards darling Jo." I replied as I laid a towel over the massage table. "I wish I had the strength to give you a full massage, I used to be able to stand for hours." I tried unsuccessfully to keep the frustration from my voice.

"Don't you worry about that, and don't overdo it. I want you to have plenty of energy when we get to bed." As Jo spoke I noticed her looking at a silk scarf in a corner of the drawer with the towels. "What's the scarf for hun?"

"Maybe I'll show you later or on another day." I chuckled as I placed a small cushion on the table. "It will be a surprise."

"Oh I love surprises." Jo did a short happy dance. "Are we ready?"

"I think we are." I replied as I switched off the overhead light allowing the flickering candles to create a peaceful ambience. "I'll just put a suitable cd on and ohhh that's nice." I said as I bent over the small cd player.

Jo had placed her arms around me from behind and hugged me tightly. I started the music playing, turned around and squeezed my sexy new friend to my body. My hands stroked the smooth skin on Jo's back before my fingers released the ties to her bikini top.

"Mmmmm I like it when you take the lead." Jo murmured as our lips met in another long kiss.

"Then hop up on the table and lie on your back as your were on the picnic before we got interrupted." I instructed as I noted her last words.

"Yippee!" The bikini top fell to the floor as Jo turned and placed herself on the table. "Mmmm, this is much softer than the other table." She exclaimed as she wriggled to get the cushion comfortable under her head.

I moved carefully into position and balanced myself without help of a walking stick by leaning lightly against the edge of the table. A shiver ran through my body as I gazed at the beautiful Jo lying on my old massage table. My excited friend watched me as I squirted some massage oil onto a hand and caressed it smoothly over her chest above her breasts. Jo's eyes closed as my hand moved down the small valley between her breasts and onto her tummy. I cautiously applied oil all over her belly with both hands, taking care that my fingertips did not creep under the elasticized top of her panties. A quiet moan of pleasure escaped Jo's lips as I leant over and ran my oily hands sensually up both sides of her body past her breasts and back onto her upper chest. I grinned as I deliberately teased Jo by caressing her slowly and avoiding the tempting mounds of her lovely breasts.

"You're teasing me." Jo whispered as she wriggled a little and poked her tongue out at me.

I just chuckled quietly as I used three fingers of my right hand to trace a slow figure eight around Jo's breasts. 'I won't be needing any Viagra' I thought to myself as my erection quickly hardened in my pants. Gradually the holes in the figure eight grew smaller as my oily fingers moved closer to Jo's firm nipples. A long moan escaped her lips as a single finger of each hand moved slowly around each aureole. I noted that Jo was clenching and opening both her hands as I teased her further by moving my touch from her breasts to her shapely legs. As I slid a single finger down the inside of Jo's right thigh I gratefully observed her feet spread apart to the corners of the massage table. Despite the cover of the bikini pants my sexy new friend was offering herself in the most wanton way possible. I resisted the strong temptation of immediately removing the panties and instead sensuously slid the finger up the inside of her left thigh until it touched cloth.

"Alex, pleeeeassse." Jo pleaded me as she opened her eyes.

I smiled and surprised her by placing a finger of my left hand over her mouth as a gesture of silence. But Jo then startled me as she grabbed my hand and pushed the finger into her mouth where she sucked it in a display of wanton sexuality. I must admit that it was exciting having my finger sucked in such a lewd manner but I soon distracted Jo by pinching the nipple on her left breast between two fingers. Jo let my finger slip from her mouth and she moaned loudly as I placed a hand on each breast and squeezed quite firmly. The nipples felt almost rock-hard against my palms as I massaged, stroked and pinched the firm flesh. It didn't take long before Jo screamed with pleasure and her back arched off the table as another orgasm shuddered through her sexy body.

As she lay shaking and moaning I held her right hand in mine and commenced rubbing her palm as I had at the picnic. I placed my left hand around her arm just above the elbow and gently massaged a special spot with my thumb and forefinger.

"Jesus Christ!" Jo yelled as a series of mini-orgasms rolled through her body. "Fucking hell Alex, what are you doing? Oh God, here I go again!"

I was amazed at the success I had in finding some of Jo's erogenous zones and silently thanked my massage therapist who had shown me the powerful possibilities of sensual touching and massage.

"Hun, can I have some water please?" Jo gasped as I reluctantly removed my hands.

I grabbed a water bottle and held it to Jo's lips as she gratefully swallowed some of the cool liquid.

I grinned as I watched Jo gulping air into her lungs as she looked at me in amazement. "Nobody has ever done anything like that to me before, you're amazing."

"And I've only just started." I teased. "Unless you want me to stop?"

"God no!" Jo exclaimed, "Keep going as long as I'm conscious. Unless you're getting too tired standing?"

"I'm fine, in fact, really good," I replied as I realized how energised I was feeling, "You sure get the adrenaline running honey." I paused and added mischievously, "I can make it more intense if you want."

"More intense, how?"

I reached over and retrieved the silk scarf from the drawer. "A blindfold. By taking away one of your senses it strengthens the others. The sensations of my touch on you will be even stronger. Of course it does require a lot of trust from you and if you don't want to try it now that's fine by me." I passed the silk scarf to Jo.

The excitement showed in Jo's eyes as her fingers played with the sexy material. "You've been blindfolded?"

"Oh yes, many times during a massage, I just love it and, for me, there's the added thrill of not knowing what's going to happen next."

There was silence in the room for almost two minutes as Jo thought over my words.

"I love the way you let me have time to think," A shiver ran through Jo's body, "I'd like to try a blindfold." Jo said as she raised her head off the pillow and passed me the scarf.

I placed the blindfold over her eyes and firmly wrapped it around her head before knotting it into place. After making sure there was no gap for my sexy friend to peak through I pecked her on the lips and said, "Thank you for your trust, you won't regret it. Before we go any further, I think we need to agree on a safe word." I suggested.

"A safe word?" Jo was shocked by my suggestion and quickly pulled the blindfold up from her eyes. "Why would I need that? I thought I was safe, you're not going to hurt me are you?"

"No, no, of course not honey, it's just a word you can call out if it anything too emotional for you and you want me to stop. You may call 'stop' but not actually mean it, if you know what I mean, this way we have a neutral word as a safe word." I hastened to assure my worried friend. "I would never hurt you, that you can be sure of one hundred percent."

Jo gazed intently at me as she thought over my words. "Ok, ok, I see what you mean. What sort of neutral word?"

"Is there a food that you don't like?" I asked.

"Oh yeh." Jo screwed her nose up in disgust. "Ginger, can't stand ginger in anything."

"Then you just say ginger if you ever want me to stop what I'm doing, and I promise I'll stop, ok? You're not likely to yell out ginger in the middle of an orgasm, it's a good neutral word."

Jo nodded in understanding as she lay back and pulled the blindfold down over her eyes, "You had me worried for a minute, but full steam ahead, Daddy!"

I recommenced by gently stroking massage oil all over the front of Jo's body from her neck to her feet. I knew that the sensations of the soft touch of my hands and fingers would be enhanced by her inability to see what I was doing. I moved down to the end of the table, sat on a small stool and concentrated my massage on Jo's feet and toes. There are many nerve endings in our feet and toes and I knew from experience how enjoyable a good foot massage could be. For over fifteen minutes I massaged Jo's feet as she relaxed and enjoyed being pampered.

My fingers and wrists were beginning to tire a little so, after spreading Jo's legs apart, I stood beside the table and slowly slid my hands up her thighs until they touched the bikini bottom. A long quiet moan escaped Jo's lips as the fingers of my right hand pressed firmly against the material covering her pussy. Unsurprisingly, the panties were quite damp and now it was my time to shiver as I slipped my fingertips under the elastic where they came in contact with her trimmed pubic hair.

"Pllllllleeeeaaassseee Daddy."

As my fingers grasped the top of her panties Jo assisted by lifting her hips off the table. The bikini bottom quickly joined her top and now, apart from the blindfold, my sexy friend was completely nude. I teased some more by running my fingertips around the outside of her labia with some rubbing of her perineum to add to the pleasure. I licked my lips as I gazed at her swollen labia that seemed to almost be begging to be touched. Slowly I pushed the middle finger of my right hand between Jo's pussy lips. I could hardly believe that I had this sexy lady in this position and I grinned when she moaned loudly as I slowly fucked her tight vagina. I added another finger and increased the speed while the fingertips of my left hand sought and found her hard little clitoris.

Jo's back was arching off the table as she pressed against my probing fingers and a short time later she again screamed Tony's name as another powerful climax shuddered through her sweaty body. At this stage I needed a rest so I sat down on the bed and watched as Jo slowly calmed and her breathing returned to something like normal.

"My god Daddy, that was incredible, is there more?" Jo finally panted as she pulled the blindfold up so I could see the excited shine of her eyes.

"Don't you think it's about time I had some of what you've been having?" I asked with a wry smile.

"Oh my God!" Jo shrieked as she pushed herself up on one elbow, "You must think I'm so greedy. It's just that you.........." Her words tailed off lamely as she blushed brightly.

"It's ok, really." I tried to assure my embarrassed friend. "How about we shower and get all the sun-cream and oil off you, I'll take a Viagra and we...." My words were cut short.

"And we can fuck our brains out." Jo grinned as she grabbed my crotch and squeezed. "Where's the shower Daddy?"

"Such unlady-like language," I admonished as I assisted Jo off the table and turned her to face the door. "The shower's off my bedroom, turn left and straight ahead."

As Jo took a step I gave her a quick firm smack on her bare bottom. My friend immediately stopped almost in mid-stride. A pause of a few seconds made me worry if I'd done the wrong thing as she turned her head and looked at me with a serious expression.

"I deserved that, I've been a cheeky brat a few times today." Jo grinned and poked her tongue out at me. "Spank me whenever I deserve it Daddy." With a loud giggle she jumped out of range into the hallway and headed to my bedroom.

I could hear the shower water running by the time I had collected my sticks and made it to the bedroom. As quickly as I could manage I stripped my clothes off and swallowed a Viagra pill with the aid of some water. I was aware that this was the first time that Jo had seen my body naked but I took a deep breath and moved unsteadily into the small bathroom. My beautiful friend had her back to me and jumped as I pulled the sliding glass door aside.

"Room for one more?" I asked as I stepped carefully into the shower recess that was fitted with hand-rails as support during my daily showers.

"Of course there is." Jo said as she turned around with a smile.

I slid the door shut as the water splashed over me and we bumped against each other. As Jo glanced at the unnatural curve of my torso I saw a look of pity and concern in her eyes.

"It's a bit of a squeeze for two." I grinned as I grabbed hold of a hand-rail.

"All the more fun." Jo covered some of her discomfort by giving me a quick kiss. "Ok if I wash you?"

"Be my guest." I shivered inwardly as I admired Jo's quick thinking in the awkward situation. I turned around to enable Jo to wash my back while she regained her composure then cursed inwardly as I felt a finger trace the surgical scar that ran the length of my spine.

"Oh my Alex, you poor thing." The anguish was obvious in Jo's voice. "You must have suffered terribly."

"Wash my back please Jo." I urged as I passed the plastic bottle of liquid soap to her. "It was bad at the time but, as I told you, necessary to keep me on my feet and mobile." I felt Jo squirt and rub some soap over my back. "Mmmm that feels nice." I sighed with delight as I was thrilled by Jo's next words.

"I'm going to make you feel so good!" She purred sexily as both hands caressed over my back and shoulders.

I will never forget our first shower together as my sexy new friend devoted herself to pleasing me. I held on to the handrails as Jo's soapy hands roamed all over my body without touching my genitals. When my back and shoulders were thoroughly washed she knelt down behind me and thoroughly cleaned all of my legs and feet. I shuddered with delight as Jo's slippery hands moved to my buttocks.

"I bet you like this." Jo said excitedly as two fingers moved slowly down my crack and over my anus.

My legs were shaking a little and I held on tight as I felt Jo's fingertips caress in small circles the sensitive area around my arse hole. I had enjoyed similar experiences during Tantric massages but this was more sensuous and exciting having my sexy new friend with me in the shower. I felt a finger push cautiously against my puckered hole before moving away to thoroughly clean my buttocks.

I was moaning quietly as Jo stood and whispered sexily, "Turn around please Daddy."

I carefully turned around and grinned as I saw Jo's elation when she saw my almost hard erection. She squirted some soap over my hairy chest and placed the bottle back on the soap holder when she had a good lather. Then slowly and sensuously her hands rubbed from my shoulders, down over my chest and stomach where they stopped at my pubic hair before moving back up again.

"See Daddy, I can tease too." Jo giggled as she stood up on her toes and kissed me.

I returned the sexy tongue kiss before placing a hand on one of her shoulders to firmly guide my sexy girl down onto her knees. We kept eye contact as this happened and her smile told me that she was happy for me to take the lead. Jo reached up and grabbed the bottle so she could get a good lather on both hands. The bottle fell onto the floor as Jo used both her hands to gently stroke and caress my cock and balls.

My eyes were closed and I was moaning with pleasure as I heard Jo say, "I so need this inside me."

I felt her hands move to my hips and guide me half a step backwards. I opened my eyes to see the stream of water rinsing the soap from my erection. Jo looked up at me, grinned wickedly and slid half of my cock into her mouth. Time seemed to stand still as she swirled her tongue around my knob before sucking hard as her head bobbed up and down. In addition to my natural reaction the Viagra was now taking effect and my erection was at its full length and extremely hard. I was in heaven but my legs began to wobble badly and I was forced to push Jo's head away from my cock.

"I need to lie down." I gasped in explanation.

"Oh yeh Alex, let's get onto your bed, I'm going to give you the fucking of your life." Jo purred as she grabbed the shower hose and rinsed the remaining soap from both our bodies.

We stumbled out of the shower and somehow I managed to stand while Jo quickly towelled the water from my body. I grabbed the walking sticks and wobbled my way into the bedroom to collapse onto my bed. I lay on my back in the centre of the bed as Jo dried herself before rushing to jump on the bed. The dampness of her hair matched the excitement in her eyes as she knelt beside me. She had the wild look of a sexy lady who had been without sex for far too long as she licked her lips in anticipation.

I reached under a pillow and found the box of condoms. "Here baby, slip one of these on and jump on board."

"Oh my God! I hope you bought the king size!" Jo exclaimed as she grabbed the box, pulled a condom from its pouch and slipped it over my erection.

The Viagra had done exactly what the manufacturers had promised and after a quick kiss Jo stood up, straddled my hips and lowered herself slowly until the tip of my cock was just touching her pussy lips. Her nipples looked rock-hard as her breasts rose and fell with her quick breathing. She grasped my cock with one hand and rubbed the rubber-covered knob sensually against her swollen lips. We both groaned as she bent her knees and slowly lowered her body onto my shaft. It was fantastic to see my cock gradually disappear inside the tight pussy of my sexy new friend

"Fuck me Daddy!"

I am unsure of how long we fucked. The wonderful sight of Jo bouncing up and down on my cock will be forever clear in my mind as we both made up for lost time. I know I had three or four powerful orgasms but I think that Jo would have lost count of her own climaxes. At one stage she clambered off my erection and knelt quickly beside me. I moaned as she removed the condom and took my sticky hardness into her mouth. She obviously loved the taste of my semen as she licked and sucked me clean before slipping a new condom on and jumping back on for some more orgasms.

When my erection finally lost its hardness Jo collapsed on the bed beside me where she lay face down for some minutes with her left arm across my chest. We both needed some time for our breathing to return to something like normal and words were unnecessary at that time. Some questions were forming in my mind but I didn't want to scare my lover away, as I was nervous as to how she would react to my words.

"I think we both needed that." I finally said.

"You can say that again but don't waste your energy." Jo giggled. "That was amazing."

Silence returned for a few more minutes until I asked, "Feel like talking a bit?"

"As long as I don't have to move." Jo replied. "Fire away, honey."

"Ok, let me guess, Tony is the name of your ex?" I asked.

"God, yes, how did you know that?" Jo exclaimed as she quickly raised herself up on an elbow and looked at me.

"Friends think I'm psychic, maybe they're right."

"Really? What else do you think you know about me then?" Jo asked with a slightly nervous laugh as she knelt up beside me.

"I think that, although you are a confident leader and organiser at work, when it comes to sex you would prefer to play, shall I say, a more of a traditional female role, perhaps even a bit submissive?"

Jo nodded in agreement as she bit her bottom lip and waited for me to continue.

"I could be wrong but the message I've been getting is that you may have fantasies of being a sort of little brat who ends up getting some sort of punishment for her naughty ways." Jo nodded in agreement but stayed silent as she gazed at me intently so I continued. "You have probably read many stories on the Internet about spanking and the like."

Jo shook her head from side to side. "No, I've never used the Internet for that, but keep going, this is scary."

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers