An Unexpected Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I certainly don't want to scare you away but there are moments in our lives when we have to face confronting times. You can relax Jo, I'm just telling you honestly what I feel, my gut feelings that I've picked up from you."

"Daddy, will you just keep going, please. I'm not going anywhere."

Jo's words gave me renewed confidence so I continued. "You like to act the brat to get a reaction, like calling me Daddy. Although I haven't said anything you have sensed that I'm not all that pleased about being called Daddy. I think you are provoking me to get a reaction, after the massage you even said I could spank you for being a brat."

Jo blushed and looked away as her body reacted with a shiver of fear, or was it anticipation?

"You've probably been a brat for other lovers but they didn't realise what you really needed. It is a need, isn't it Jo? A need or a fantasy you've kept hidden away for many years."

"Fuck Alex, how do you know all this?"

I ignored Jo's question and pressed on, "I think that Tony was only interested in himself in the last couple of years of your marriage and any sex you had was over just when you'd got started. You got frustrated and that was the start of the failure of your marriage." I stopped talking and waited for Jo's reaction.

Jo stayed kneeling beside me as her gaze shifted to the garden outside the bedroom window. I felt remarkably relaxed as I watched the sexy lady mull over my unexpected words. After nearly five minutes she looked intently into my eyes as her head moved slowly from side to side.

Her first question took me by surprise when she asked, "How did you know Tony's name?"

"You yelled his name when you had your first orgasm at the picnic and a couple more times since." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh my God!" Jo shrieked. "Really?"

"How else would I know?"

"Fair enough, I'll have to watch myself from now on." Jo giggled.

"From now on?" I asked seriously. "So I haven't scared you off?"

"No way Alex, no way." Jo replied solemnly. "I don't know how you summed me up so accurately, but I'm not going anywhere, unless you want me to."

I held my arms wide and Jo fell forward over my chest as we hugged closely. She rested her head on my left shoulder and whispered, "Yes you clever man. I have masturbated many times with fantasies of spanking, how did you know?"

"Just the way you scared off the couple at the picnic, very clever and bratty. Also the way you called me Daddy, it was almost like you were testing me, to see if I'd react. I thought I'd risk mentioning spanking to you, and by your reaction, I think it's right up your alley, just like the blindfold on the massage table."

"You've already been up my alley with your dick!" Jo laughed loudly. "But yeh, the blindfold was just, ummmm,"

"A little bit edgy, but it added to your pleasure?" I suggested as I chuckled at her joke.

"Edgy, yeh, great word Alex, edgy, I like edgy, will you take me to the edge again, please?"

"It would be my pleasure sweet Jo, and yours too I bet."

"Now?" Jo asked hopefully.

"No, the next time we meet."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh I want more now," Jo whined like a little girl as her bottom lip turned sulkily downwards.

"Sulking will get you nowhere with me." I said firmly. "You're more likely to get a reaction from me with your smile. Actually, I have another proposition for you."

"I hope it's as good as the one on Friday." Jo grinned excitedly as she kneeled up again.

"You said your boss is going overseas on Tuesday, what do you do while he's away?"

"I stuff about tidying up, filing, playing computer games, not much actually, I get bored." Jo replied, "Why?"

"Well, why don't you take the rest of the week off as part of your holidays and spend some more time with me?" I suggested. "A break from work would be good for you anyway wouldn't it?"

"Oh my God, Alex, what a brilliant idea! I haven't had a break for ages." Jo grinned excitedly. "I could get all my work up to date tomorrow and the rest of the week would be free, yes!" She paused in thought for a short time then continued, "You're so cool Alex, can you take me home now so I can finish off the work I brought home? I was going to do it during the week," Jo explained a little lamely.

"Yes, I can take you home but before we go there's something I have to do." I said as I pushed myself up the bed so I could rest my back against a pillow placed against the headboard. "Come here young lady and lie over my lap, face down."

"Uh, um, ok." Jo said warily as she slowly followed my instructions.

"You were right about me not liking to be called Daddy." I said firmly as I rubbed my right hand over her tight buttocks. "You were being a brat and brats in my house get spanked, just like when I was a boy."

"Oh God, Alex I'm sorry, really I am." Jo whined.

Jo's recent confession of her need to be spanked seemed to have been completely forgotten.

"It was probably more but let's say seven times you called me Daddy, two spanks for each time, fourteen spanks for my beautiful brat." I said as I spread her legs wider apart.

"Alex, No! Ouch!" Jo exclaimed as the first spank landed softly on her smooth skin. "That hurt!"

"Don't be a wimp, it didn't sting at all, be quiet and take your punishment." I paused before adding melodramatically, "Brat."

Jo managed to keep quiet for the next three spanks that were deliberately quite soft but the fifth had a little sting.

"Ohhhh, Alex."

"Yes Jo?" I asked as the sixth spank landed with a little more force.

"Um, I, I, ahh, nothing, just, just," Jo's confusion was obvious as she wriggled over my lap."

"Just keep going?" I asked with a chuckle as the seventh spank landed with a loud smack.

"Ouch! Shit, that stung!" Jo cried as her legs kicked in reaction.

'Spank!' - A light shade of pink started to show on Jo's cute butt.

"That's eight, only six more to come!" I couldn't help chuckling as I was enjoying myself so much.

"Six more! Oh God! Owwwwww!" Jo's voice was loud as the ninth spank landed.

'Spank!' The tenth was a little harder but Jo just moaned, as her body suddenly relaxed over my lap.

'Spank!' - "Jeeeesus Alex, oh it's so, so........." Jo's voice faded into another long moan.

'Spank!' - "So good?" I asked, "It's ok to say so if it is. That's twelve, only two more."

'Spank!!' - The thirteenth spank was quite firm, a little more than I had intended but the sting resulted in an amazing reaction.

Jo raised her head and twisted around so she could see my face. Her eyes were shining brightly with excitement and her breathing was quite ragged as she hissed, "Yessssssss, it's fucking good, don't stop, please don't stop, I'm so fuckin' turned on. Keep going Alex, pleeeeassssse."

My sexy new friend then burst out laughing at my amazed reaction to her words. I shook my head quickly before raising my hand in the air over her bum as Jo looked somewhat in shock of her urging me to continue.

'Spank!!' - The sting of my hand on her pink flesh was as clear to me as it must have been to Jo but I was quite prepared to administer more, how could I refuse her request?

A cry or yelp closely followed the sound of each smack from Jo as she kicked her legs and writhed over my lap. I stopped counting around twenty and just continued a rhythmical spanking of her bright pink buttocks, The sting on my hand must have been similar to what Jo was feeling each time my hand landed and I was absolutely astounded at her reaction. The aroma of a very turned on lady became quite strong and, as Jo's body started to shudder, I stopped spanking and slipped my fingers onto her pussy. A few quick rubs of Jo's clitoris resulted in her back arching again as she screamed with the onset of another powerful orgasm.

I slipped down the bed and pulled Jo's shaking body around so that she was lying on top of me with her head on my chest. As I wrapped my arms around her I was dismayed to see some tears sliding down her cheeks. I was able to reach out and grab a box of tissues on the table next to my bed and wipe some of the tears as she sobbed quietly while regaining her breath.

"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you, you should have used the safe word and stopped me." I said with obvious concern in my voice.

"No, no." Jo panted as she looked up at me, "You didn't hurt me, it's just, oh god, I need a drink."

Fortunately I always have a bottle of water close to my bed and I was just able to grab it by stretching out my right arm. I held the bottle so Jo could swallow some water, some of which fell on the sheets, but I didn't care.

"Take you time honey." I whispered as I rocked her and my body a little from side to side. "It's been a hell of a day for you, and me too."

Jo nodded as she grabbed some tissues to wipe her tears away as she cuddled onto my chest. I'm unsure how long we lay in silence as we both thought over our day.

Finally Jo sighed as she raised her head and looked at me. "I wasn't crying about how you spanked me, I loved that, it was so fucking edgy, oh wow." She paused in thought for a short time. "I just got, ummm, emotional, yeh pretty emotional because you had just made one of my fantasies come true, and it was even better than I had thought it could be. Thank you sweet Alexander, you are just amazing."

"It takes two to tango as the saying goes." I replied as I kissed her forehead. "It takes two special people to get a result like that. No planning, it just happened as it was meant to."

"Yes, yes, you're right." The excitement was obvious in Jo's voice. "Even if I'd told Tony, or Tom or Dick or Harry, they couldn't have spanked me like you did." My sexy new friend pushed herself up my body and we exchanged a long sexy kiss. "So tell me this," Jo giggled, "What happens if I call you Daddy again?"

"I'll leave that for when it happens, if it happens." I replied with a smile. "I'm sure that I will spank you again no matter what you call me. You said that spanking was one of your fantasies, perhaps you'll tell me some of your others?"

"Damn you Alex," Jo giggled, "You are such a tease at times."

"Uh huh, and so are you." I replied as we kissed again. "I hate to break this up as I love lying here with you, but you do need to get all your work done so we can meet on Tuesday."

Jo sighed and nodded reluctantly before easing herself off my body and onto the floor where she stood on slightly shaky legs and giggled. "Good thing I'm not driving, I'll just go and have a wash and find my clothes, are you ok love?"

"Off you go, I'll dress and be right with you."

I was feeling pretty tired after such a busy day but the adrenaline was still flowing and I was overjoyed about what had transpired with my new friend that day. After dressing I made my way to my massage room where Jo had just finished slipping back into her bikini.

"My skirt must still be in your car, what will the neighbours say when they see us go to your car?" Jo giggled.

"Some will be shocked and the others will call me a lucky bugger." I laughed. "As for me, I'm a lucky bugger who's still in shock!"

Jo flung her arms around me and we hugged tightly as she said, "I know what you mean Dad, whoops, I mean darling. Fancy all this happening just because that bus broke down, it's wonderful."

"Some things were meant to be." I said as we exchanged another long kiss. "Come on darling, let's get you home, I'll need tomorrow to recover for Tuesday."

"Don't you overdo it, please tell me if you get too tired." Jo pleaded as we walked to the front door. "We have plenty of time and can take it slowly."

"That we do and I'll be fine after a good long sleep, so don't you worry."

When we reached the car Jo gave me another long kiss 'just in case the neighbours are watching' and then we drove to her home in silence as we both thought over what had happened that day.

"Well, here we are," I sighed as I stopped in Jo's driveway. I looked over at Jo to see a few tears sliding down her cheeks. "What's up honey?"

"Just a bit blown away by what's happened in the last forty-eight hours," Jo smiled as she wiped the tears away. "Our friendship seems so strong in such a short time, it's something that's never happened to me before now."

"I feel the same way, I'm just amazed at how easy it's been for me, when I'd given up hope of anything like this ever happening again."

"Well, we must make the most of it." Jo flung her arms around me as we hugged again. "I will be in touch tomorrow and let you know about my holidays, but I'm sure that will be fine. Thanks so much darling Alex love."

Before I could reply Jo gave me a quick kiss and jumped out of my car. She quickly retrieved the picnic hamper and her skirt from the back seat and headed off down the path. When she reached the top of the steps she placed the hamper on the verandah, turned, waved and blew me a kiss. As I waved back she turned around, raised her skirt and wiggled her cute arse at me in a most suggestive pose. Then she was gone and I was left chuckling to myself as I headed for home.

Late the next morning I received an email from Jo that read:

Darling Alex,

OMG, I had a ball yesterday and I have the rest of the week off, yay!! I'll do a bit of shopping and be at your place around 11.00 tomorrow morning, if that's ok with you?

Perhaps we could go away for a couple of nights? Find a B&B near a beach perhaps? I'll leave that up to you, you know I like it when you take charge!

I need more edgy! Lol.

Lots of love, Jo xoxoxox

P.S. If I call you Daddy again will you strap my bum while I'm tied on your table? OMG, I shiver in anticipation and trepidation at the thought, now you know two more of my fantasies! Have I got the guts to send this email without deleting the P.S.? You'll know if you get it, lol. Jo.

THE END.

To be continued?