An Unexpected Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were closed again, her bottom lip pulled in as she bit on it, her face towards the ceiling of the truck. Max chuckled and bucked a little harder. A gasp ripped her lips apart and her hands went to Max's shoulders.

She began following the motion, grinding down on him as he pushed upward. They soon fell into a rhythm. With every thrust, Kara moaned and Max let out a small groan. Her fingers began to dig into his shoulders and he had to pull them off. He held her hands to his thighs and he continued to buck, quicker and quicker.

Kara's moans grew louder with each upward thrust and Max knew she was going to cum. He went faster, Kara still able to keep time with him, pushing herself onto him. Within a moment she let out a loud moan, pulling a hand from his and shoving the side of her fist into her mouth, biting down. Her body shuddered violently.

When her convulsing stopped she looked down at Max with a lazy smile. "You didn't finish," she commented.

"I know. I was hoping you were one of those multiples girls."

Her smile grew. "You're right, I am."

With that Max quickly switched their positions. He pushed Kara into the back seat, then climbed into it with her. He pulled her pants and underwear all the way off and turned her around and pushed her over so she was practically on all fours, her top half being held up by the back of the front seat.

Max moved behind her. Before he even entered her he stuck two fingers into her pussy. Kara gasped. He moved his fingers in and out and bent them up, pulling towards him as he did so. Kara began to move against his fingers, her moans growing louder.

Without a pause he slipped his fingers out and pushed his dick into her. Kara groaned. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her backwards as he met her halfway.

He thrust and pulled harder and harder. Kara groaned and then Max heard her growl.

"Harder!" she cried. Max obeyed and rammed into her as hard as he could. She screamed out but didn't pull away.

"I'm going to cum soon!" Max cried, causing Kara to moan.

Soon his body began to convulse as his cum shot into her. Kara put her fist to her mouth again, catching her loud moan before she let it out, her own body wracked with shuddering.

They stayed there for a moment, collecting themselves. Then Max spoke.

"I hope you have birth control."

"Of course," she replied as she pulled herself off him, careful not to let anything spill from her. "I wouldn't have done what I did if I didn't. You have napkins in the glove compartment, right?"

"Yeah," he said breathlessly.

Kara made herself at home as she pulled the napkins out and began cleaning herself up. Max watched her for a moment before she handed him a napkin.

"Thanks," he said as he took it.

Moment later Kara was in her car, halfway home. Should she tell Selena she'd had sex with the incredibly cute Max? Maybe.

12