An Unexpected Office Threesome

Story Info
Jess finds that she's not the only one who needs something.
1.7k words
3.76
84k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'When would these emails and requests for information ever end' thought Jess.

She'd just about had enough of her boss, handsome though he was, and his requests for more information about the project, the accounts and reasons why the budget need to increase. Like she hadn't provided every invoice, assessment and notice from the council, contractors and just about anyone else who cared to stick their oar in.

And all this while she wasn't feeling herself. Although even that wasn't entirely true. She was certainly feeling different, but actually she was feeling herself. A lot. In fact she could hardly concentrate.

She focussed on keeping her hands on her keyboard and her eyes firmly fixed on the screen but her attention seemed to just keep wandering. She found herself looking up every few minutes, and she'd found she'd become less discriminatory as well. She realised she'd been staring square at busty Anna from finance for a good couple of minutes as she processed forms and slid them into one tray or another. Every time she reached across her blouse would strain against the sheer size of her ample chest. Her buttons held the fabric together but Jess had become fixated with the gaping holes where the buttons held no sway. She was captivated by the red lacy fabric concealed beneath the baby blue blouse Anna wore.

This morning she had caught herself staring at her pain of a boss stood chatting at the water-cooler. It hadn't actually been him she'd been drawn to but the obvious bulge in his trousers outlined magnificently as he stood with hands in pockets. Her mind had been racing so much that she had had to take herself off to a lavatory on the next floor that no-one really used, somewhere quiet where she could calm herself down. Where she could hitch her skirt up around her waist, slide her fingers down between her big white thighs, nudge her soaking panties to one side and slip 3 fingers deep into her waiting pussy. She found she couldn't help herself, and as she worked her clitoris, pinching and gently tugging on the flesh her other hand journeyed towards her engorged breast.

In her heat she had hitched up her blouse and released one giant tit which immediately eschewed forth a stream of creamy white milk. What was going on? First her insatiable appetite for sex and now milk?

She'd noticed the breast growth and she'd been surprised at how quickly her twenty two year old body had suddenly developed, going from a size 12 to a 16 in a couple of months despite maintaining a sensible diet, and how her breasts, big though they were before at 34DD had ballooned to a staggering 38GG. She'd had to spend most of her wage on new clothes and she was fed up of it. Or she would have been if she'd had time to think about it. Instead she was almost solely focussed on satisfying her aching, yearning pussy.

So there she sat watching and waiting for each stretch Anna made to the trays, catching a glimpse of those tasty melons, and studying the comparable bulges of the water-cooler boys. And then a thought dawned on her. What if it wasn't just her? She'd certainly been getting a lot of attention lately with more of the guys bringing her papers rather than sending them via the post boy. And Anna had taken the time to consult her in person more recently too.

She decided to take matters into her own hands, after all, she'd been doing that a lot more lately. She emailed Anna and Jem, the man she'd decided had the biggest package in the office and who had paid her a lot of attention recently. She requested their presence in the upper meeting room to discuss some of the finer points of the project.

Dutifully they arrived around the requested time whilst Jess watched from around the corner. When she was confident they were both inside the room and no-one else was in the area she strode in confidently, breasts leading the way, her short skirt riding up her thigh as she strode.

"I must apologise for bringing you here under false pretences but you'll understand that I had no choice. Anna, Jem, you may have noticed certain changes in me over the past two months or so, in fact I'm sure you have, you both seem to be spending more time working directly with me. I like that"

She paused, trying to gauge their expressions and found she was somewhat at a loss as to what they were thinking. She lost her confidence and turned to escape in the direction she came but Anna moved into her path, blocking the door and looked at her with a kindly but somehow sultry expression.

"Jess, Jem and I, we're together. We have been for a few months and we've been looking for a little something extra. Jess, you're it. We love what's happened to you, how you've grown. You're stunning and we can't get enough of your curves. I know you've been checking me out Jess. Every time I lean back from the trays you seem to have to pull yourself away from staring at my chest and, well, I don't want you to. I want you to enjoy them. And I want you to enjoy all that Jem has to offer too.

Jess slumped against a table. All that build up and she'd been ... set up? No, that was too harsh. She'd been hunted like a delicious prey to be enjoyed and feasted on. Anna stepped closer until she was between Jess' legs. Her skirt rode up and she felt herself becoming wet at the proximity of Anna's body. Their breasts gently pressed together as Anna rose her hands to unfasten the buttons of Jess' blouse.

Jess found herself compelled to follow suit and soon the two ladies stood, blouses hanging from their shoulders pressing their enormous cumulative mass of tit-flesh together.

Jem Approached Anna from behind as the two young ladies explored each other's pale bellies and breasts grasping and contouring every inch of soft, succulent skin. He pulled Anna's, then Jess' shirts to the floor before removing his own shirt to reveal a toned body that made Jess loose concentration for a moment.

Anna could feel the stiffening rod pressing against her pert ass as Jem unhooked her bra and cupped her breasts as he removed the fabric from around them. They sagged a little but her young flesh held them tight enough to give Jess a magnificent view of two huge, deep brown areola. Jem grasped at one of Anna's huge tits and offered it to Jess. She dropped to her knees on a nearby chair and began feasting on the thick, protruding nipple that perched perfectly on Anna's quivering mass of flesh.

Jem made his way round behind Jess and unclipped her bra releasing her huge rack with a visible bounce. The sudden weighty pull shocked Jess who bit Anna's nipple. Anna let out a soft moan of pleasure as Jess gently released and then reapplied the pressure of her teeth around her partner's teat.

Jess, now taking control, rose to her feet and turned to face Jem. Unbuttoning his trousers and thrusting them to the floor she pushed him onto the seat. His cock, a clear 10 inches, stood tall and proud, the tip glistening wet from the promise of hot, expectant pussy. Jess stood in front of him, her bare tits hanging in front of his face beading up with creamy white milk. She lowered herself towards the giant rod and perched herself on the very tip of Jem's waiting cock. Anna did her best to cradle Jess' milky jugs and offered them to Jem who gladly accepted the fluid as it flowed unhindered down his throat.

In one movement Jess slid down the full length of Jem's meaty cock, her wet pussy gliding easily down the length of his veiny shaft. He bit softly on her milky nipple and she let out her own squeal of delight as she rode this satisfying phallus.

Anna began to suckle on Jess' free tit and as she fed the two lovers a growing, trembling sensation occurred within her. The lovers pulled and abused the massive bags of flesh as they feasted, and Jess, deriving pure pleasure and delight came hard, squeezing and sending pulses through the meaty spear deep inside her hot pussy. She rode him like a rodeo bull, pounding his thick penis and lathering it with her juices before pulling herself away and bending over a table.

"Now! Spear my pussy from behind, grasp my tits, my belly, grab at me, hurt me, make me come HARD!" Jess demanded.

Anna, now directly in front of Jess' face offered her dripping pussy and she lapped at the shaven slit, sucking Anna's clit into her mouth sending Anna into a screaming frenzy, squirting into Jess' waiting mouth.

Jem, poised between Jess' waiting pussy lips now drove his enormous rod deep into her waiting vagina forcing her into the table. With each push her enormous tits spilled more milk until the squelch of Jem's cock in her pussy was echo by the bounce of Jess' breasts in the growing pool of milk.

In a rampant frenzy Jem thrust harder and harder, deeper and deeper into Jess' body and just at the point of climax he pulled his long rod from the folds of her pussy, pulled her off the table onto hr knees, wrapped her massive tits around his rock solid penis, and came covering her chin.

With the second volley he covered her face and as the heaving member pumped shot after shot of seamen over her waiting tits he jiggled her soft tits to maximum effect.

He staggered backwards, already becoming limp after the onslaught and breathed slowly. Anna, on all fours crawled up to first Jem and then to Jess to hoover the remaining cum from their waiting flesh. She feasted long and hard on the semi-flacid member before taking her time to delicately work every string of seamen from Jess' heaving breasts.

The three then helped each other up and delicately dressed each other before returning to their desks in full knowledge that their skin still bore the marks of their sordid intimacy.

This would not be the last time the three of them required a quiet meeting.