An Unexpected Pleasure

Story Info
A lonely young man is abducted and used but loves it.
9.8k words
4.29
63.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey man, you got a light?" the old guy next to me asked with a hoarse voice. He looked to be about 5'5" tall, overweight, had a head full of roughed up black and gray greasy hair, and a shaggy beard. I guessed his age to be around 50. His jeans and flannel shirt were a little dirty looking.

"Sorry, I don't smoke," I told him.

"What the hell does a guy have to do for a light around here?" the guy said and smacked the bar before getting off his stool and bothering another patron.

I sipped my drink and watched the TV that was mounted in the nearest corner. It was showing a baseball game.

"So man, what's a youngster like you doing here all by yourself on a Friday night?" It was the old guy returning with a lit cigarette.

"I don't know, nothing else going on I guess."

"Well that's too bad. You look like the type who'd be out banging his girlfriend," he said, laughing gruffly and putting a heavy hand on my shoulder.

"Look I'd like to be left alone, alright?" I said and shrugged his hand off.

"Okay, okay, I didn't mean any harm," he nodded and sat down.

I watched the baseball game and continue to work on my drink. As I was getting to the last few gulps I noticed the guy looking over at me again.

"Well man, sorry for bothering you before. I guess I ought to get back home to the old lady," he sighed.

"No problem."

As he walked out the door I shook my head and finished off my drink. It was getting to be time for me to head home too. The bar was depressing me.

"Hey! Hey you, man, can you help me out?" I heard the guy once again as I was nearing my car. I stopped, closed my eyes, and sighed. As much as I wanted to keep walking and drive away, I was too nice not to at least see what his problem was.

"What's up?" I asked him as I approached him from across the dimly light parking lot.

"This damn trunk won't start. I must have left a light on or something, the damned thing."

"Hold on, I can pull my car over to jump it," I said while reaching into my pocket for my keys.

"Come here first. Let's see if she'll turn over while I take a look under the hood."

"Alright," I answered and stood next to the truck. He opened the door and I hopped into the driver's seat. As he stood near me I noticed he reeked of smoke and alcohol. "Got the keys?" I asked.

"They're right here," he said and fumbled around in his coat pocket. A moment later he pulled a black pistol out.

"What the hell..." I said and stared at the gun.

"Move over," he ordered and shoved me.

I slid to the other seat and watched him closely as he climbed in the truck while keeping the gun pointed at me.

"Now you listen here kid. You do as I tell you and I won't hurt you, okay?"

"Okay," I said nervously. "Look, if you want my money, you can have it."

"God damn it. I ain't going to rob you boy," he muttered as he started the trunk and put it in gear. The radio played quietly and was tuned into an AM country station. "Like I was telling you before, I need to go home to the old lady."

"What's that got to do with me?" I asked.

"I had my eye on you since you walked in that bar. You're just the right type I was looking for. Young, handsome, and lonely," he said and laughed. He sounded like he'd been smoking for most of his life. "That's what the old lady asked for."

"I don't understand." I said and noticed the gun sitting on his lap. I wondered if I could reach for it fast enough.

"You might be a good looking kid, but you sure ain't the brightest are ya?" he said and laughed again. "My wife, she's one of those sex addicts, you know? What do they call 'em? Nampho? Something like that I'm thinkin'. Anyway, I'm not the man I used to be, and she rides my case something fierce for that. That's where you're coming in kid."

I was getting the point and I immediately felt sick. If this guy's wife was anything like him I'd probably be too grossed out to even get a hard on.

"Sometimes she talks about how she wants to fuck a young guy like you. Never thought I'd find her one. God damn she's gonna love this," he said and reached for his cigarettes.

I shot my hand out towards the gun, but a bump in the road dropped the guy's arm and blocked my motion. He quickly picked up the weapon and pointed it at me.

"I told you not to try anything like that boy," he said and sounded sincerely pissed.

"Alright, it won't happen again," I muttered.

"Oh come on man, you get to fuck a woman tonight, don't go and sound like you're down in the dumps. I'll tell you what, my wife, she's a good fuck. Big ole titties and a nice round ass," he laughed hard and coughed hard.

I watched the trees pass as we drove in the darkness. A feeling of relief made me relax and I started to see that the guy didn't seem bent on harming me.

"You got to be careful with her though. I'm telling you this as a friend," he said as he recovered from the coughing fit. I shook my head at the mention of friendship. "Once she gets all hot and in the mood, she won't want to quit. And she likes to do some weird shit man. Weird shit!" he exclaimed and coughed. "One time, must have been a few years back at least, we was both drunk as hell, and she got all horny. So she tears her fucking clothes off and starts giving me this great blow job. Damn that was something else. But then she stood up and pissed on my cock. Man that was some nasty shit, but she got off on that."

He finally felt comfortable enough again to get a cigarette as we waited at a red light. As he pulled the searing hot lighter out of the dash I considered using it to put a nice round burn on his face and hope to escape before the light turned green. Unfortunately it didn't work out as we were through the intersection before he put the lighter back.

"So is all this talk getting you turned on yet?" he asked and rolled down the window a little bit.

"Not really. It's kind of hard to when you're being kidnapped and have a gun pointed at you," I told him.

"Yeah, I guess so man. Like I was telling you before, I ain't going to hurt you. I tell ya what kid. I'm going to put my gun in my pocket, alright?"

"Thanks."

"So you got yourself a girlfriend or some chick that you're banging?"

"Not these days," I said. His tasteless vocabulary was starting to get on my nerves.

"Wait a second," he said and started to laugh almost hysterically, "You're not one of them fairy boys are you? Can't bring the old lady a homo," he went on laughing.

"Don't worry, I like women."

"Well that's good. Ah hell, I bet she'd turn ya straight if you were gay. Damn she's one hell of a fuck. Man, I'll never forget the day we met. I saw her at a bar back where we were going to school. She had this little outfit on. Man! What a piece of ass!" he said.

"How much further is it?" I asked.

"Oh 'bout halfway there now," he answered and flicked his cigarette but out the window before rolling it back up. "So tell me kid, how old are you anyway?"

"28."

"Damn fine. Man she's gonna love you. I got to tell you I'm jealous kid. I ain't been able to please her for a long time. These days she just kicks me out of the bedroom and plays with herself. Oh hell, I guess the old plumbing for us guys just don't hold up that well."

"Yeah, it happens sometimes."

"Well at least she still has her toys. Seems like she's getting them in the mail every couple months. The damn things fill up half of a dresser drawer."

As we continued driving I imagined some overweight woman with saggy tits laying on a worn out bed stuffing a big dildo into her hairy pussy. It didn't turn me on at all.

"Alright man, we're almost there. I got to warn you, if she's been drinking at all she's gonna be a handful," he said as we approached a small subdivision. I was somewhat relieved to see that the houses were actually halfway decent.

"I'm gonna tell you this again, don't get any ideas about trying to get way. Alright?"

"Right," I said.

"Good man," he said and patted my shoulder. "Here we are, home sweet home."

We pulled up to a small ranch style house on the edge of the subdivision. As the headlights of the truck panned over the yard I could see it wasn't maintained at all and there was some junk lying around.

After the guy turned off the trunk I climbed out and stretched. I followed him to the front door and waited for him to unlock it. His drinking had affected his ability to work with such small devices like a key and lock, so it took him a minute to finally push the door open.

"In you go kid," he said and pointed inside.

I walked in to find there wasn't much in the way of lighting turned on. The place was pretty clean and seemed fairly nice. Much better than I had assumed since meeting the guy and riding with him. He led me down a hallway to the living room.

"Have a seat," he said with a gesture. "I'm gonna take a leak."

I sat down and looked around. I didn't really notice much about the room because I was thinking about trying to run out instead. Then I realized that I had no idea where to go to get home or back to my car.

"Who the hell are you?" I heard a female voice say.

"Oh, um, I'm Drew," I answered anxiously and looked at her. Her face was pleasantly attractive with high cheekbones and medium length narrow nose that came to a distinctive point, blue eyes, thin lips, and curly brown hair that went down to her neck.

"Did Henry bring you here?" she asked and walked into the room. I could finally see she was wearing a light blue bathrobe.

"Henry? Oh, yeah he did."

"Henry, what the hell is going on here?" she demanded as the guy came back from the bathroom. She stood facing him with her hands on her hips.

"Well, uh, Alice, I found you a young man. Just like you always talk about," he replied nervously. It was clear from his uncertain tone that she wore the pants in this relationship.

"Damnit Hank," she said and picked up a half filled glass from a coffee table. The liquid looked like whiskey.

"What did he tell you to get you over here?" she said as she looked at me.

I glanced at Henry and then looked back at her. "He didn't exactly tell me anything. I didn't have a choice really." I swallowed nervously after saying it.

"Oh he's making that shit up. He didn't know that this is just a toy gun," he said and laughed before entering a fit of coughing.

"You poor thing," she said with a compassionate tone and crouched in front of me before touching my cheek. I felt a sudden sense of relief at her show of mercy. "How could you fall for a toy gun?" she said with a laugh before standing up again.

I sat there humiliated and looked at the floor. It was going to be a long night.

"Come on then Drew," she said and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up.

I followed her down a hallway and into a bedroom. There was a big bed in the middle of the room and a couple dressers against one wall. Alice turned on a lamp that was on one of the dressers.

"Well, let's see what you've got in there," she said and sat down on the bed. She gave me one of those finger curling gestures, beckoning me her way.

I stood in front of her and waited. I was unsure of what exactly she wanted me to do. She leaned over and grabbed a rubber band from the head of the bed and tied her hair back with it.

"Come on, take your clothes off," she said and watched.

I felt my face turning red while I stripped. I stopped when I was only wearing my briefs.

"What are you waiting for? Take those off too."

I reluctantly pulled them down and put them with the rest of my clothes.

"Good," she said and studied me slowly from head to toe. After she was done she rested her gaze on my cock. "Well you're not the biggest tool in the shed, but I think I can make use of this," she spoke as she held my cock in her cupped hand. She pointed it up and looked at my shaved balls. "Very nice. Nothing I hate more than getting those damned hairs in my mouth when I'm sucking cock."

She stood up and walked over to one of the dressers and pulled open a drawer.

"Come here," she said, so I went beside her. She made an O shape with her thumb and index finger and slid it to the base of my cock and then tightened it before sliding it off. Then she compared the size of the O to a few black looking rings in the drawer. Finally she found one she liked.

"Okay, let me get a few things straight," she started and pushed me towards the bed. "First, if you're worried about Henry bothering us, don't. He's probably already passed out in front of the TV. Second, I don't want to hurt you, but if you don't do as you're told you might regret it. There's lots of things in that drawer that I can use to make you dread every second you're here. And third, you damn well better not blow your load before I get off."

I nodded and swallowed. She must have noticed how nervous I was.

"Look, you're going to leave this place in one piece. It's up to you how much you enjoy it though, alright?"

"Okay," I answered.

"Good, now lay down on the bed while I go get a drink."

As she left the room I looked around for a few seconds. A quick glance in the drawer revealed that it was packed with all sorts of sex toys. Dildos and vibrators, a leather harness, the black rings, a few bottles of lube, and some other items I'd never seen before. I got on the bed before she returned and caught me snooping around.

She came back and took off her robe. All that she had left on was a pair of black panties and a black bra. She wasn't overweight at all, but she did have the little tummy that many older women get at some point. Her hips were wide but proportional to her long, rather thick legs. She had a nice pair of heavy, slightly saggy tits. I felt a little better after seeing she wasn't bad looking.

"Grab a pillow and lay your head on it at the foot of the bed," she said as she set the drink down. "Nope, closer to the edge of the bed so your head is hanging off of it," she told me. "That's it, good," she added while taking her panties off and then grabbing her drink again.

She turned so her back was to me and then stepped backwards so her legs were on each side of my head before sitting down on my chest. I stared at the thick outer lips of her pussy.

"Lucky for you I was in here pleasuring myself when Hank brought you in, so I'm pretty wet already. But I love orgasms, so it looks like you're in for a long workout."

She started to use the hand that wasn't holding the drink to touch herself. I could hear her putting one or more fingers into her wet pussy.

"Open your mouth," she said firmly and stood up.

I opened it halfway and watched her with wide eyes. Her hand came down and pushed it open wider, and then she spread her lips apart and lowered herself over my mouth.

"I hope you know how to eat pussy," she said and took a swig out of the glass.

Unfortunately my experience with going down on women was pretty minimal, so I tried my best to wing it. I flicked my tongue on her lips, pushed it inside her and licked around, and fucked her with it. Luckily she smelled decent and didn't taste half bad.

"You can do better than that," Alice said and grabbed my hair and pulled my head firmly against her crotch. "Push that tongue of yours inside."

I tried to please her and repeatedly pushed my tongue as far in as I could, but she wouldn't accept that.

"God you're terrible at this," she said and stood up. "I'd get off faster if I used my fingers."

She lowered herself again but only far enough so that her pussy was right above my face. Her hand went to work and didn't take long to get her near orgasm.

"Open your mouth wide again," she said with her commanding voice. "Good boy."

She set her drink down and grabbed my hair again. Her fingers rapidly worked her clit.

"No closing that little mouth of yours. And don't you dare try to turn your head," she told me.

Seconds later her body tensed up and she squirted a load of clear sticky fluid that hit me on the upper lip and went into my nose and mouth. I coughed and tried to turn away, but she slapped the top of my head and deftly gripped my hair again. Her fingers went to work again and she squirted another small stream at my forehead.

"That's more like it," she said with a tone of satisfaction as she smothered my face with her sopping wet cunt.

Alice let go of my head and stepped away. She guzzled the rest of her drink and then sat next to me.

"Since you were so worthless with your mouth I think you need to redeem yourself," she said. "Turn around and get on your stomach and put your hands on your back. That's it. Now put your ass in the air," she said, but I hesitated and she slapped my leg hard. "Good boy."

I felt a leather belt wrap around me just above my hips. It quickly tightened and I heard a clicking sound. She grabbed one of my wrists and fastened it in something that was connected to my hip. Seconds later my other wrist was secured in the same fashion.

"Legs apart," she said and helped me spread them.

"Ever had a cock ring on before?"

"No," I answered meekly.

"Well there's a first time for everything," she said as I felt a ring roll over one of my balls and then the other. "Get used to it because at this rate you're going to be wearing it for a while," she added as she bent my cock and pushed it through the ring.

I heard her walk out of the room and then come back a minute later.

"I think the best way you can even the score for that pathetic display earlier is with your tight asshole. I hope you like having things inside there."

I felt her squirt some lube on my crack and rub it in before squirting more and massaging that into my skin as well.

"What's the biggest object you've had in this thing before?" she asked as she pushed a finger inside me.

"I don't know."

"I'm sure you do," she replied as she fucked me with her finger. "Well this hole will be gaping when I'm done."

She ran two fingers all the way inside me. I suddenly felt thankful that my masturbation sessions often included some fingering of my own, so what she was doing was not all that unpleasant. But her comment about my asshole gaping was bothering me.

"You seem to be taking this a little too well, so let's skip to four fingers. Oh, much more resistance. That's too bad," she said as she slowly forced them into me, "because you're going to have to take in a lot more than that."

I let out a grunt of pain as she finally pushed four fingers all the way in. All that remained was her thumb. She turned her hand around back and forth a few times before rapidly pushing them in and out.

"Let's see here, I bet I have a nice big toy to use. Yes, here we go," she said and I felt the pressure of what felt like an enormous object against my entrance. "You need to stop being so tense. You're making this way too fucking hard on yourself."

My hole finally conceded and I felt the toy pop in. I breathed deeply and tried my best to take it.

"That's better. God that's hot. I wonder if you can take all of it. Oh yes, look at that it's half way. Three quarters," she sounded genuinely excited. I felt the toy press against the inner wall of my bowel. "That's almost all of it. I bet I can get the rest of it in there."

"Ugh," I grunted as she pushed hard against my insides causing a lot of discomfort.

"Take it! Yes! It's all the way in. Good thing this ass of yours is bigger than your mouth," she laughed. "Now you get to see how it feels getting fucked hard by this thing."

She wasn't nice enough to go slow. Instead she quickly pulled all but the tip out and then pushed it right back in until it hit the side of my bowel again.

"I can tell you like this because there's some cum dripping from your cock already. Too bad you can't see this dildo fucking you."

Her pace quickened and I started to moan each time she pushed the object in. "Oh shit," I gasped.