An Unexpected Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm you do like it. I thought so," she giggled at me and slapped my ass. Her fucking didn't slow at all though, and then suddenly she pulled the whole thing out.

"Time for something bigger," she said and I sighed. I could feel my eyes starting to water. "Hmm, I'm not sure what to use. Oh I know."

I felt her fingers again, including her thumb this time. She pushed the tips in and started to alternate between spreading them apart and easing more inside my ass.

"Don't fight it," she said. "You're going to be the first guy I've fisted whether you like it or not. That's it, my fingers are inside now, but the tough part is yet to come."

"It hurts badly," I said with a weak voice.

"You'll get used to it. I just need to get past my knuckles. Oh, almost...yep, nearly in. One last push," she said and then I felt her whole fist move inside.

I moan loudly and cried silently from the pain.

"Such a good young man. How does it feel to have my entire hand inside you?" she asked in a mocking tone. "It's so hot in there. I think you need more than that inside though. I think I should go wrist deep now you little slut. I bet you'd love for me to fuck you like this all the way up to my forearm wouldn't you?"

I shook my head but was too weak to say anything.

"I didn't hear any objection, so here it goes," she said and slowly pulled out until the wide part of her hand was stretching me open. "In and out, in and out." She said with each motion. "You've got half my arm going in there. In and out," she kept saying as she arm fucked me. After a couple minutes she said, "I think that's enough for now."

She was kind enough to pull her hand out slowly, but it still hurt like crazy.

"Look at that, your hole is wide open now. I think I might have to take advantage of that."

I heard her doing something for a few seconds before coming back to the bed.

"How about some ice cubes? In goes one," she said and I felt the thing slide right into me. "Another and another." The cold feeling inside was a little strange.

"Gosh, I'd hate to have you freeze in there, so I'll do you a favor," she said with a laugh. I felt her stand on the edge of the bed. "Slide up the bed."

She put her hands on my hips and pushed me nearer to the head of the bed.

"I can't believe how nasty you are! I'm getting so turned on," she said. I felt her hips grind against my ass. "Now let me help you out with that cold in there," she said and sighed a few seconds later. That's when I heard the sound of water gurgling and realized she was pissing into my ass. Part of me felt incredibly repulsed. But another part of me was intensely aroused.

She sat beside me after she finished relieving herself and softly stroked my cock for a few minutes while I held her sick idea of an enema inside me. The pain of my stretched ass was starting to increase as the muscle gradually returned to its normal size.

"Okay, you better use the toilet and empty that out, but not until I say you can," she said and helped me off of the bed. "Easy now, don't fall down." She hooked her arm around mine and held me steady until I sat down on the toilet.

"Hold it in," she ordered before sitting on my lap facing me. She spread her legs and sat up very straight before pulling my face into her big saggy tits "You like these? Here suck on this. That's it. Oh that feels good."

I sucked on her nipples as she held them to my mouth. This went on for a couple minutes before she wrapped her arms around my neck and smothered me with her chest.

"You can shit now," she said. I immediately relaxed my ass and felt the dribble of warm water come out. Once the liquid was drained I could still feel the cold ice inside, so I pushed it out too.

"Now it's my turn," Alice said and she started pissing. The hot stream hit my cock and flowed down my balls. "Ahhh, so relieving."

She stood up and helped me stand as well before wiping my cock and ass. Then she led me back to the bed where she put me in the same position as before.

"I bet you thought I was done with your ass. Well guess again. Now it's time for a real fucking," she giggled and slapped one of my cheeks.

I turned my head and managed to see her sliding the short end of a two headed dildo into her cunt. The end she pushed into herself curved upward so that once it was all the way inside, the opposite end stuck out like a real cock. After that she pulled a leather harness over the dildo and up to her pelvis and then tightened it.

"Mmm, you're going to enjoy this," she said.

I heard the lube bottle click open and felt it press against my hole followed by the slurping sound of it squirting into me, then more dripping around my hole on the outside.

"That should do," she said and knelt behind me. "Here we go. Relax. Good, there it goes."

The long shaft went in easily until she hit the back of my bowel with it and then pulled back.

"I never cared much for slow fucking," she said with a laugh and started right in with a fast pace. "I always wanted to screw a guy in the ass. There's nothing like payback for those times when they did it to me."

She fucked me hard and fast like that for minutes. Almost every time she rammed the dildo in she hit would slam into the side of my cavity and cause me to flinch and moan at the same time. Despite that pain, it was starting to feel really good. She moaned with me from the sensations she felt as the end of the toy inside her shifted around.

"Lucky you, I think this thing is going to make me cum. Yes!" she exclaimed and picked up the pace in the midst of her excitement. "Oh God YES!" she yelled and her hips stopped moving steadily and started to buck in sudden wild thrusts which only added to my pleasure. Her hands pulled my hips back into her as leverage for her to push her end of the dildo into her pussy harder.

"I think I'm going to cum," I managed to say, only to be disappointed when she pulled out.

"Hurry up and turn over while I grab some pillows," she said and I was quickly on my back with the pillows under my hips. "I want to see you shoot your load."

She returned where she left off with the fast pace and my excitement built back up right away, but it wasn't quite enough.

"Please do it like when you were cumming," I begged, desperate to finally orgasm.

Her hips paused immediately and then thrust forward over and over again before she paused and had me lift up my legs and bend them over her shoulders. When she started again I almost exploded. The dildo was now rubbing my prostate almost directly with each thrust. Moments later I felt the sensation of orgasm in my balls and I arched my back.

"Oh shit!" I cried out.

Alice responded with faster harder thrusts and I lost all control of my body. Every part of me shuddered and I writhed on the bed as she continued to fuck me. I felt the first stream of cum fire out into the air and land on my chest, followed by several more each time my prostate was hit. Once Alice saw that I was dry she slowed down and pulled out.

"That was incredible," she said as she sat beside me. "I think that'll do for your lousy pussy licking earlier."

She leaned over and licked up the cum that was on me. Once she'd gotten all of it she milked the remaining amount from my cock and sucked it into her mouth as well. Then she straddled my hips and leaned over me so her face was in mine.

"Open wide," she said.

I shook my head in refusal when I realized what she was about to do.

"Open your fucking mouth," she yelled and slapped my cheek.

I whimpered and then opened my mouth. She plugged my nose with one hand and then held my chin with the other. Rather than kissing me, as I expected her to, she raised her head up and dripped my cum into my mouth slowly so I could watch it. Once it all was in my mouth she kissed me for a second and then held my mouth closed and forced me to swallow. I had to fight off the urge to gag.

"That's better," she said and glared at me as she landed a hard slap on my face. "I think you deserve more punishment for that. Get your ass in the air again."

I slowly turned over and struggled to follow her instructions. My energy was nearly spent already, and I started to wonder how much longer I was going to have to endure this woman's apparently insatiable desire to toy with me.

"I bet that hole of yours is pretty tender. But I think it's going to suck my whole fist right up," she said and pressed all of her fingers against my ass. "Come on, they're going in whether you like it or not. I'm going to milk every bit of jizz out of you and then make you eat it. That's it; my fist is almost in again. A bit more...there it goes."

I grunted and bit my lip as my rear adjusted to her hand. I felt like I was about to pass out due to exhaustion.

"Oops, I forgot to get something to collect your cum in," she said as she slipped her hand out and I shook under the pain. She grabbed her empty glass and set it under me.

"Can I have a drink of water?" I asked.

"Sure, hold on," she said and left.

As I waited I felt my legs starting to quiver so I tried to spread my knees apart more, hoping that it would make it easier to remain in that position. Instead I ended up falling on my side. I didn't bother trying to get up.

"What the hell are you doing?" she nearly yelled when she came back.

"I'm sorry; I was trying to spread my legs apart. I feel like I'm going to faint."

"Oh alright, I won't punish you for that then. Here, drink some of this," she said and helped me sit up. "It's some soda," she added and held the glass to my mouth. I greedily drank from it. "Good boy. Drink all of it. That's it."

She put the empty glass on the dresser before grabbing my hips and pulling them in the air. Then she pushed my knees apart.

"Now where was I? Oh yes, milking you," she said. Her fingers pushed into me, and she fucked me with them a few times before forcing her entire hand in again. The pain made me start to cry again.

"What the hell is wrong now?" she said.

"It hurts. My body is tired," I said and pushed my face into the bed.

"Well get used to it, you little bitch. I'm not done yet," she spat and pushed more of her arm into my ass. I groaned loudly into the bed. "Now stay still. Maybe when I'm done with this I'll take those restraints off."

She withdrew her arm until only her fist remained within me. Then she pushed softly against my prostate and held the empty glass under my cock which was already dripping.

I was too tired to care anymore. She massaged my insides for what seemed like fifteen minutes, perhaps longer. At first I felt only the pain from the stretching of my hole, but soon I felt so good. And a handful of times I thought I was going to orgasm but it ended up being more of like quick shudders of pleasure without any release.

"I see you still had a lot of cum stored up in there," she said towards the end of the milking. "And I haven't seen any leaking out for a while, so I guess it's time to stop." She pulled her fist out and I fell over. "You stay there. I'm going to wash up."

At that point I didn't have the energy to move. I was too tired to do anything, and in too much pain to fight her demands. I closed my eyes and waited.

"Now it's time for you to empty this glass," she said and rolled me on my back. I watched her through half-shut eyes as she tossed the glass back and drank the surprisingly large amount of fluid that looked like swirl of clear and milky white.

She demanded leaned over me and put a fingertip to my mouth. I knew what she wanted and opened my mouth. Again she let the viscous liquid slowly dribble from her mouth and into mine before plugging my nose and closing my mouth. I swallowed it and looked up at her. My eyes were still watering.

"That's better. See, you just have to do as you're told. Now, let's see if you can properly eat pussy yet." She positioned herself so her pussy was over my face and her head was near my cock. "Get to work!" she yelled.

I didn't have the energy to do anything, and simply stuck my tongue out when she pressed her sex down on my face. I could hardly breathe with her big pelvis covering my nose and mouth, so I started to panic and turn my head. A few seconds later she got up on her knees.

"Fucking worthless mouth you've got," she grumbled and got off of the bed. "Maybe you need more convincing that listening to me is the right idea."

I cried to myself and tried to see what she was up to. All I could manage was a glimpse of her bent over by the dresser.

"I've wanted to try this thing for a while, and it looks like you're the lucky victim," she said as she stood on the side of the bed. In her hand was a black object that looked like a long wide spoon covered in leather.

She sat down and slapped my breast and nipple with the paddle to inflict a sharp pain. She hit me a few more times in the same spot and then started on my inner thighs. My head reeled and I felt like I was spinning. Then she inadvertently hit my balls with it, but it was hard enough to make me black out.

I didn't know how long I was passed out, but when I came to my arms were no longer restrained to my waist. Instead I was on my back with my legs tied to the corners of the bed and my arms freed. Alice was lying on her back under me and had my head against her chest.

"Are you awake?" she asked softly as she ran her fingers through my hair. I nodded. "Good. I was a little worried. Do you feel okay?"

"I guess," I said hoarsely.

"I won't do that again. I didn't mean to hit your balls before. Honestly, I didn't," she said and slid out from under me. "I'm not finished yet though. I need to get off a few times, and you're going to help me. But don't worry. You just have to lay there."

I rubbed my head and then watched her pick up two long black objects and a bottle of lube from the dresser.

"Put your hands in the air," she said and set down the black things. "Have you ever had your hand in a woman before?"

"No."

"I guess I'll have to do all the work then," she said and started to rub lube all over my hands and down my arms to my elbows. After that she put down the bottle and picked up one of the black things. It was a long latex glove. I squeezed my hand together and she pushed the glove over it and down my arm. She repeated the process with my other arm. Once it was on she coated both gloves with more lube.

"Sit up," she said and squatted between my legs with her back to me. "Now you do exactly as I tell you and we'll both enjoy this."

She set her knees on the bed and spread her feet apart before raising her ass in the air. I saw that she had a toy stuck in her rear.

"Hold onto that butt plug. I'm going to push it out," she said. I held the flat end that was sticking out and watched as she slowly expelled a plug that was at least two inches wide. As it popped out she sighed.

"Okay, now start working your hand into me. Don't you dare try to shove it in fast because I won't hesitate to turn around and slap you a dozen times."

I formed my hand in as narrow an object as I could and pushed my fingers into her ass until the widest part remained outside. Alice reached under herself and grabbed my wrist.

"Let me do the work now," she said. "I just need to slowly...push...in," she continued while moving my hand into her ass. "Oh fuck that feels good. I haven't been fisted in months. Okay now I need you to keep it in there while I turn over." She pulled my wrist and took another inch of my forearm into her ass.

"Carefully now," she said as she got on her knees. Being tethered to her this way fascinated me. "Okay, going to slowly turn over now. That's it. Oh, no don't let it come out. Good." She cautiously dropped down on her back.

"Look at how wet I am already," she remarked and stroked her pussy. "Okay, give me your other hand. Squeeze your fingers together. Good, now start pushing it in."

I really didn't do much. Alice held my wrist tight and eased my hand in. She was loose already and it didn't take much work for my whole hand to be sucked in. I couldn't believe she actually had both of my hands and part of each arm inside her.

"Pretty fucking hot isn't it?" she asked when she saw my expression.

"Very," I said.

"Well the best part is next. Hold those things in me again while I get on my knees. You'll have to lie down as I get up, okay?"

I nodded and we slowly shifted positions as she said, but rather than kneeling she was in more of a half crouched stance. As she held herself there, with her hands planted on either side of my head, her breasts hung near my face.

"Good, now just hold your arms still while I do this."

It was weird to see her that way with part of my arms disappearing into her. My cock had gotten rock hard during the whole process to the point where it was aching. The ring she'd put on me didn't help with that.

She slowly lifted her hips up and my arms started to ease out. Once she felt certain that she could actually start fucking my fists she moved faster. Within a minute she stopped and let out a scream that made me blink. Her internal muscles clenched my wrists as she came.

"Holy shit," she gasped. "I haven't had an orgasm like that in years."

Only seconds passed before she started to grind her hips again, this time faster than before. As her big tits swung around in front of me I couldn't help but lift my head up and suck a nipple into my mouth.

"Oh fuck yes, suck my tit," she said as she got a good pace going. "I'm going to cum again! Fuuuuck!"

She slammed her hips down in quick thrusts as she shuddered from the pleasure. All of her shaking pulled her nipple out of my mouth.

"I can't stop cumming!" she yelled and her hips sunk down suddenly. I felt my hands hit the back of her body cavities which caused her to spasm and lose her balance. She fell forward on top of my face and the hand I had in her ass pulled out.

"FUCK!" she screamed after feeling the sudden exit. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," she said trembling and held still. "I don't want to move. It feels so good, but I can't take much more."

I just laid still and let her do her thing. I was blown away by how much she was getting off and how rapid her orgasms were coming.

"Oh. My! GOD!" she shouted and pushed her pelvis down on my hand as yet another orgasm hit her. Her back arched suddenly and she fell on her side with my fist still stuck in her cunt.

"Pull it out. I can't take anymore!" she exclaimed.

I started to pull out, and then I realized that I had the upper hand even though I was still bound by my legs. It was a split second decision, but I settled on getting a little revenge.

"Slowly. Pull it out slow," she said as she lay on her side with one leg in the air.

I followed her instruction and eased my hand out until the wide part of my hand was just about to come out. But instead of finishing the exit, I pushed my hand back in quickly until half of my forearm was in her.

"What the...FUCK!" she screamed again and clamped her legs together as she endured another wave of pleasure

I kept fucking her rapidly. Each time I pushed in I tried to get more of my arm inside and eventually got about three quarters of the way to my elbow. Her body never stopped to spasm and twitch as I was doing it. I continued until she found the strength to grab my wrist and take control.

She lay there completely still afterwards. While I waited for her I pulled off the gloves and tossed them onto the floor. Then I untied my feet and pushed her into the middle of the bed so she wouldn't fall off. I sat down and watched her breathing heavily and shaking.

"Alice?" I said.

She didn't respond, so I rolled her on her back and patted her face softly. Her eyes opened.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

She nodded and swallowed. "Yeah, just worn out and sore."