An Unexpected Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said and sat there, uncertain what to do.

"I guess I should think about driving you back," she said and sat up.

I felt a sudden surge of energy upon hearing mention of being released.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you earlier," she told me and reached for my face. It was the first time she had shown genuine care for me.

"It's okay, I'm fine now."

"Let me make it up to you, okay?"

"I don't know," I said. Her idea of making it up to me could mean just about anything.

"Nothing like what I've done to you, I promise. Actually I've wanted to suck your cock for a little while now." She got rolled on her back and put her head on the edge of the bed. "Come here. Stand by my head."

I did as she told me to. She carefully pushed my cock out of the ring and then released my balls from it as well. Then she took my cock in her hand and pulled me so she could put it in her mouth. For a few minutes she sucked and stroked it until I was hard again.

"I bet your girlfriends never gave a blowjob like this," she said and slowly took a few deep breaths.

She wrapped her hand around the base and took the head in her mouth. Then she put her hands on my hips and pulled me towards her. She was right, this was unlike anything I'd felt before. As she pushed and pulled my hips, my cock fucked her mouth and throat. I felt her exhaling on my balls every few seconds as she worked me over. She managed to go like that for a couple minutes before she pushed me back and pulled my cock out of her mouth. Big gobs of saliva dripped from the tip and down her cheeks. After catching her breath she took the whole thing in again and resumed the deep throat fuck. She had to take another break before I started to feel the beginning of my orgasm.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said as I looked down and watched her. Each time she pulled my hips I could see the swell of my cock in her mouth and throat.

She pulled me out again and took a breath. "Cum in my throat, don't try to pull out," she said with a gasp and then took me in her mouth again.

I leaned forward and put my hands on the bed as she continued. The sensations were so good. When my orgasm was close I started to move my hips and fuck her throat myself. She let go of my hips and let me do the work. I moved faster, slapping my balls against her forehead each time as I pushed in as far as I could.

"I'm gonna cum," I whispered and Alice moaned out a response.

My hips moved even faster as the final seconds of buildup passed. Then I pushed in one last time and held still as her throat massaged me. As the orgasm hit my body stiffened but my hips shook. I felt my cock pulse repeatedly but couldn't feel any cum shoot out. After a few moments of climax I relaxed and pulled out.

Alice sucked in a huge gasp of air and coughed immediately. I sat down and felt dizzy.

"Are you okay?" I asked her after she had been unable to stop coughing, but she couldn't answer. I rolled her onto her stomach and patted her back firmly.

"Yeah, I'm okay," she said finally and wiped her watery eyes.

She moved to the middle of the bed and put her head on a pillow. Even though she'd used me like a rag doll earlier, I felt like I wanted to be near her for some reason, so I sat next to her waist and watched her.

"Well Drew, you're something else," she said after a few minutes.

"It's not like I had any choice," I said.

"That's true," she replied and laughed, but not in a mocking way. "But you were a good sport anyway," she said and closed her eyes.

Her chest was still heaving a bit as she recovered from the blowjob. I watched her big saggy breasts rise and fall with each breath. Then I looked down at her pussy and saw that it was oozing with her juices, so I reached out and gently pressed a finger inside. Alice's body stiffened when I did it.

"I'm so sore down there," she said and opened her eyes again.

She didn't object to my touch so I kept playing with her. She spread her legs apart a bit for me and closed her eyes again.

"It's probably about time you got out of here," she said.

"I'd appreciate it."

"Alright, just give me a few more minutes."

I pushed three fingers into her loose pussy and slowly fucked her with them.

"This is why I wanted to get a young guy over here," she said. "So eager and so much energy to burn. But you better stop. I need to clean myself up before I drive you back to your car."

"Okay," I said and pulled my hand away from her. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my clothes, so I got up and put them on.

"I'll be right back," Alice said and left the room.

I wandered over to the dresser and looked inside the toy drawer. Most of the toys were small, but one caught my eye. It was a butt plug much like the one Alice had been wearing earlier. I glanced at the door and made sure she wasn't coming. Then I picked up the plug and put it in my coat pocket.

"Ready?" she said as she came back. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt with no bra underneath.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Sure."

"This might sound weird after what you've done to me. But you're a good looking woman. Why in the world are you with a guy like Henry?"

"Oh boy, well, we've been together for a long time. The years haven't been kind to him though. He has his good moments, but he has a lot more bad ones. We pretty much mind our own business these days and that works for us. And thanks for the compliment. I don't get many looks from guys your age anymore."

"Sure," I answered.

"Well let's go," she said and led the way to the door. As she opened it I realized I had to piss.

"Can I use your bathroom first?"

"Of course," she said and followed me, but then she grabbed my arm. "Wait."

"What?"

She gave me a smirk and led me to the living room. "I bet you're pretty upset with him."

"Yeah, kind of," I said.

"He's not gonna be up for a while. Why don't you piss on him?" she suggested.

"No way, it's gross," I said and gave her an odd look.

"Come on, I'll do it first," she said and undid her jeans as she stood right in front of Henry on the couch. She stuck her hips forward and held her pussy lips between two fingers. Then she pissed on his chest.

"That's so messed up. Won't he get mad at you?"

"He'll never know what happened. Probably just assume he spilled a drink or something. Come on, your turn," she said as she finished and zipped up.

I hesitated, so Alice took a gentle hold on my arm and pulled me in front of Henry. Then she unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out.

"Let's see," she said as she pointed it at him. "I say shoot for his crotch." She lined me up so that she thought I was aimed right. "Do it."

At first I couldn't pee, but then it came out in a strong stream. As I watched it splatter over Henry's pants I suddenly felt dirty, embarrassed, and ashamed.

"You really had to go didn't you?" Alice said as she held my cock and smiled.

"Yes, I've been holding it for a while," I told her. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Don't sweat it, he deserved it anyway."

I sighed as I finished and watched Alice tuck my cock back in and zip me up. When she was done she patted my crotch.

"Let's go," she said and led the way outside.

We got into her car and started driving.

"I hope you're not feeling any ill feelings towards me," she said softly.

I looked out the window and watched the trees pass. "Well I'd be lying if I said I don't. But at the same time I have to admit that I had an amazing time, even if it did hurt a lot."

"That's good," she replied.

"Have you done this before?"

"No, well, not exactly. About four years ago we had a family living next door and they had a son who was in college. One summer I caught him looking at me a lot when I'd wear swimsuits outside. So I decided to see if he would take the bait and I could seduce him. It ended up working and we had some interesting times together. Nothing at all like what you and I just did, but we did some pretty kinky stuff. That's it though. Henry isn't able to get it up anymore. He hasn't been able to for like ten years. So mostly I am left to play with myself. Once in a while I invite a couple girlfriends over and we masturbate with each other and try out new toys"

The drive passed slowly and we didn't say much for a while. I kept shifting in my seat, trying to find a position that didn't hurt my ass so much.

"I probably shouldn't even mention this, but...oh never mind," Alice said.

"What?"

She sighed and waited a few seconds. "Well I've those two girlfriends who are into some of the same stuff as me. I bet they'd love to spend some time with you. None of that pain and restraint stuff though, just a lot of kinky consensual fun."

"I don't know," I said. "I'm not the type to do something like this once, let alone more than that."

"Well you think about it. I'm serious. They'd be all over the chance to actually try some of the things that the three of us talk about when we're together."

We were silent until we arrived at the bar where the whole night had started. Alice pulled up in the middle of the parking lot and put the car in park.

"Here, take one of my cards. If you decide you want to take up my offer, or even if you want to get together with me again, call me. You can reach me on my cell any time," she told me and reached into her purse. "There, it's the number on the bottom."

I looked at the business card. It was for a catering business. "What do you do exactly?" I asked as I tucked the card into my pocket.

"I'm a chef," she replied.

For some reason I laughed.

"What?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm not trying to be mean. It's just weird to think of you as a chef after this whole thing."

"I bet," she said and smiled.

"Thanks for bringing me back here," I told her.

"Of course," she said and watched me get out. "I hope you decide to call me. You're a lot of fun."

"We'll see," I said and shut the door.

Alice slowly pulled away and stopped by at the street. I watched as she drove off before I got into my car. The drive home went fast. I kept thinking back over what Alice had done to me and felt myself getting hard. Even the gross stuff was turning me on which made me laugh and feel embarrassed at the same time.

When I got home I found the butt plug I'd taken from Alice's toy collection and put it in one of my drawers. As I covered it up with my clothes I grinned at the thought of cornering Henry in that dark parking lot and somehow forcing him to take the thing in his ass. I put Alice's card on my desk and laid down for bed where I fell asleep thinking about her offer.