An Unexpected Proposal of Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

"Why?"

"Cause it looks good, I like a nice shaved pussy."

"I dunno." she replied. "Never shaved it before."

"Why don't you try it? A lot of women like it bald. They reckon it feels good. Men like it too; it's much nicer to lick a shaved pussy than a hairy one. Anyway, if you don't like it, it'll grow back quick. But I reckon you'll like it, yours will look good shaved."

"Why will mine look good?"

"Cause your lips are a nice shape and all the same colour, when the lips are big or different colours, it don't look so good. So, how about it?"

He took her silence as a yes, and seconds later he was trimming away her curls with a pair of scissors, next he covered her mound with shaving foam. At first, Karen was a little tentative as he began shaving her with a razor, but soon relaxed after realising he'd done this many times before. Minutes later, he wiped her clean with a towel.

"What do you think of that?" he asked.

Karen sat up, looked down between her thighs and laughed, then examined herself with her hand.

"It's been a few years since it's looked like that." she said while easing her lips apart for a better look.

"Look's fantastic." Del said as he lowered his face between her legs.

Karen lay back as Del began to pleasure her; he sucked her lips into his mouth one at a time and caressed them with his tongue. He eased her legs back to her chest so that he could access her lips better. For the next few minutes, his tongue and fingers teased her pussy not leaving one bit escape his attention. Karen lay back enjoying it, her hands rubbing her nipples.

"Do you like toys?" he asked.

"What sort of toys?"

"These." Del answered lifting a cardboard shoe box from beside the bed and emptying it on the sheet beside her.

She eyed the assortment of vibrators, condoms, lube and other toys with interest, some small some large, some hard and others soft. One of them had a pliable thumb sticking out the side.

"I hope they're clean." she said sorting through them.

"Goes without saying."

"What the hells this?" she asked holding up a vibrator with a narrow shaft like an electric tooth brush with little knobs on the end.

"That's for your rear passage."

"Yuk, don't like the sound of that much."

"You'd be surprised." Del suggested as he gently placed a vibrator on her clit and turned it on slowly.

"Ohhhhh." she soon whispered and lay back on the bed.

For the next few minutes, Del seduced Karen with different toys to find what she liked best. With her legs spread wide, she let him have his way with her. He had a cunning plan; something that he had great success with in the past, but knew she wouldn't go with it right away. So he worked diligently away before setting his plan in place. Slipping a small vibrator in side her which left his hands free, he then slipped a condom over the small toothbrush like vibrator and smeared it with lube. Picking up a third vibrator, he slipped it between her lips and onto her clitoris resulting in a moan of appreciation from Karen. With his spare hand, he then oozed more lube over her pussy and down over her back passage. He turned on the condom covered vibrator and moved it to her tight little opening, applying a little pressure; it easily slipped in an inch or two.

Karen flinched, "What are you up to?"

"Just relax and trust me." he said.

At first Karen was confused; she was now getting pleasure from three different places. Her face contorted in concentration and pleasure as she tried to gather all of the sensations into just one. Then slowly but surely it started to come together. The pleasure slowly intensified, and then just soared through her. Del grinned knowingly, he'd seen this many times before. For the next minute or so, Karen consumed the pleasure with ease; then her body began to shake and shudder.

"Fuccck, that's so good." she whispered.

The pleasure just kept building, and then all of a sudden, an orgasm struck with the speed of a freight train. She lifted her buttocks high in the air, Del scrambling to keep all of the toys in the right place.

"Ohhh fucccck." she cried loudly. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

It was pleasure unlike any she had experienced before, she struggled to maintain the threshold of ecstasy and almost cursed when she couldn't. Inch by inch, she lowered herself back onto the bed as the orgasm slowly diminished, reaching down she pushed Del's hands and the toys from her now tortured pussy. She lay confused and bewildered at the experience, and then for no reason at all, burst into tears.

"Hey, hey, hey." A concerned Del muttered as he reached up and took her in his arms.

He held her tight and not without guilt as she began to sob, minutes later, she stopped and looked up at him.

"Sorry." she muttered wiping her eyes.

She looked up at his concerned face and smiled, "Fuck, what happened then?"

"Dunno, one minute you were having an orgasm, the next you're crying."

Karen smiled and stretched her body, "If that was an orgasm, I want more of them. That was fucking incredible."

"Are you okay?"

"Dunno, but I want to fuck." she replied and rolled over on top of him.

"What use is this?" she asked sarcastically holding his semi erect cock.

Moving down she took him in her mouth, she sucked gently as it grew hard and tall. She played with the circumcised glands and traced the lines of the thick veins up the thick shaft. Looking up from between his legs, it seemed huge protruding high through her hand. She rubbed her face over its length, licked it like an ice cream, and then took it in her mouth, her tongue twirling over the eye and making him moan. Her mouth soon tired of the large intrusion and she moved upwards. Sitting on his navel, she lifted herself and guided his cock into her wetness. Slipping down with ease, she took his thick shaft deep inside her. After adjusting her position, she lowered herself to his chest and looked into his eyes.

"You're the most lecherous man I've ever met."

"Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment." he replied.

Karen smiled, "Now why doesn't that surprise me?"

For a while Karen moved slowly up and down on Del, they kissed and caressed and explored. She marvelled at his hands, they seemed to provide pleasure where ever they were. He played with her breasts, at least they didn't sag too much she thought to herself while looking down at them. His hands cupped them as his fingers toyed with her nipples.

"Very nice." he said before sucking each of them in turn.

"Too small." she countered.

"Just the right size, big enough to hold and titty fuck."

Karen laughed, "Titty fuck, I don't think so."

Before she knew it, Karen was on her back and Del astride her. She laughed loudly as he manoeuvred his cock between her breasts and pushed them upwards to engulf it.

"Never work in a million years." she challenged.

Del grinned as he dropped some massage over her breasts and worked it in with his cock; then Karen pushed her breasts tight against his cock as he began to move up and down between them.

"This looks down right dangerous from this angle." she commented looking down at the head of his cock not too many inches away and aiming straight at her face."

"Nah, you'll be right, it'll go straight over your head." he lied graciously.

Karen laughed while watching carefully, she already knew that cum in the eyes wasn't much fun, but still raised her head on a pillow to get a better look on proceedings.

Del slowly brought himself towards an orgasm, Karen watched with fascination and little trepidation as the moment neared. She maintained the pressure on his cock by holding her breast firm against it, copious amounts of oil making slurping noises with the vacuum it produced.

"Here it comes." Del warned her with a shaky voice.

Karen watched through half closed eyes as he ejaculated, the first shot took her on the chin, the rest on her neck and chest. She took in hand and stroked him dry; then wiping the excess cum from his cock; she then leaned forward and suckled the head.

"Holy fuck." he whispered as her tongue explored the eye of his cock.

Karen ignored the bitter taste of cum in her mouth. She usually avoided it with passion, but this man had given her so much pleasure, it was only right that she returned the favour. She continued to suck him until his cock began to wilt in her mouth. When she finally stopped, Del got off her chest and with a towel wiped his cum from her body.

They lay beside each other, their sweaty bodies sticking to each other and the bed below, arms intertwined around each other, they sat for a while in a quiet silence.

"Nice massage." she whispered.

"Nice titty fuck." he replied.

"Great orgasm and fuck." she countered

He laughed, "Good blow job at the end."

Karen stuck her tongue out, "Your cum tastes like crap."

"Happy?" he asked.

"Happy and satisfied." she replied. "That was the best sex I've ever had. Never knew that sort of thing was possible until last night."

"That's why you need to experiment before you settle down."

"Amen to that. What else are you going show me?" she asked.

"Now or next time?"

Karen laughed, "Somehow I don't think it will be today. And don't worry about getting serious. I just want fun, not a relationship."

Del leaned over and kissed on the forehead.

"You can play with me anytime you like, something tells me we're gonna have fun together."

"So, what other disgusting things have you done?" she asked inquisitively.

"Just about everything where women are involved, group sex is fun."

"A friend of mine had a threesome with two guys the other day."

"Threesomes and foursomes are good."

"Which do you prefer?"

Del thought about it, "Threesomes are good for participation; a foursome with two couples is good because you can watch the other couple doing it, and you can swap partners if you want to. Would you like to try it?"

Karen considered it, looking at group sex on the net a few days previously had turned her on immensely.

"I might under the right conditions."

"I know a married couple who are into it, met them through one of the massage conferences a few years back. They like the odd foursome, but only with a select few people they know."

"What are they like?" she asked.

"Nice couple in their late thirties, she's blonde and pretty, he's quite a big strong guy. He's well hung too." he added.

"It sounds strange, a married couple doing that sort of thing."

Del climbed out bed and wandered out of the room returning with a photo album, he got back in beside her and flicked through a few pages.

"This is them." he said pointing to a couple sitting at a restaurant table.

Karen examined the photo; they just looked like average people, both well dressed and good looking. She noticed that they were holding hands under the table.

"I'm sure that they'd like to meet you. Want me to organise it?"

"Not at the moment, but maybe one day." she suggested.

They wasted another hour before they finally rose from the wrecked bed, they showered together and again Del dried her with a soft towel and more than a few kisses. She turned her nose up at her clothes from the day before, and even more at her excitement soiled panties. She rummaged around for her pantyhose and was just steadying herself to put them on when Del snatched from her hands. She lunged for them, but he turned and threw them out of an open window to the street two stories below.

"You bastard." she cried. "What am I going to wear now?"

He grinned wickedly, "Nothing at all. You're going to lunch without panties."

She looked down at her skirt; it was rather full and two inches above her knees. It was too dangerous she thought and turned to her panties on the floor, but Del was too fast and she too slow. Her panties were soon floating downwards from the window, and she was now stuck.

"Don't worry." he said. "The little café we're going to will be empty."

He lied, after walking self consciously down the street while holding her skirt down; Karen followed Del into a bustling little café. She swore when she realised she'd been duped. Choosing a corner table, Karen sat facing the wall; she had no intention of flashing her wares to anyone. Del grinned at her dilemma and she couldn't help but reciprocate.

"How's it feel? he asked.

"Nice and cool." she admitted.

During their meal they sat and quietly talked about what had happened between them. Karen leaned over and threatened him with her fork.

"I can't believe what I've done. You dragged me to your home and seduced me after only knowing for five minutes. You shaved my pussy bald, stuck things into me in places that you shouldn't, then you make me cry. You throw my panties out the window and make me walk the streets with a cold pussy."

He grinned through a mouthful of smoked salmon, "The massage and lunch was okay though."

Karen laughed, "I've never met anyone like you in my life."

He looked at her with big eyes and reached across the table for her hand, "I've never met anyone like you either."

It was nearly four in the afternoon when Karen finally reached home. Annie looked up from a book as she glided through the lounge. Annie took one look at the clothes she was wearing, minus the panty hose; it was what she went to work in the day before.

Annie grinned knowingly, "Made up with Glenn I see."

"Glenn who?" Karen replied sitting on the couch opposite.

Annie closed her book and smiled across at her best friend, "Karen darling, what ever have you been up to?"

"You don't want to know."

Annie leaned forward on the couch and grinned, "Oh yes I do, every little sordid detail."

Annie listened with interest as Karen gave her a blow by blow account of the past twenty hours.

"I don't believe a word of it." Annie said when she'd finished. "The Karen I know wouldn't be capable of such things."

Karen stood and briefly flicked her skirt up, a very naked and bald pussy flashed before Annie's eyes. Annie rocked back on the couch and burst out laughing, it was contagious and soon both girls were giggling uncontrollably until the tears flowed.

That night, Karen visited Glenn. She thanked him, but told him that she didn't want to get engaged, and that she'd decided to end the relationship. His disappointment turned to sarcasm and he told her that she'd soon come running back to him. As she was about to leave, he asked her to go to bed with him one last time. She smiled and told him that she couldn't manage it twice in one day. She left him wide eyed and walked confidently away from his apartment for the last time. With her head held high, Karen knew that it was the right decision; she now had the world at her feet.

It was three pm on the following Friday when her phone rang, a familiar voice made her smile.

"Are you going to the bar tonight?" Del asked.

"It's just a waste of time, why don't I just come to your place straight after work?"

"Because I'm not that sort of guy, I need to be seduced first."

Her laughter caused looks from her co-workers, and she quickly pulled herself together.

"What a load of shit." she whispered into the mouth piece.

He chuckled, "How right you are. I'm at home and I'm very horny, and very, very lonely. Why don't you come over now?"

Karen put the phone down and turned off her computer. She picked up her bag and headed for the door and the lifts beyond, she smiled noticing her panties already becoming wet with anticipation. On a whim, she entered the ground floor restroom and removed her panties. After placing them safely in her handbag and straightening her short skirt, she headed for the car park. The cool air on her just that morning shaved pussy felt real good. She grinned and looked at the world around her. God, living dangerously is just great.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers