An Unexpected Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without my having said anything, Kathy put her hands back up on the mirror and looked my reflection in the eyes.

I smiled at her and resumed massaging her firm tits, amazed at how little sag they had, her perky nipples still almost pointing upwards.

After a couple of minutes, I started to slowly slide my hands down her body, and I began to lower myself to my knees as I kissed my way down her back.

When my lips reached her lower back, Kathy gasped and sighed, and I passed my fingertips lightly over her thighs.

I slid my hands back up the length of her body and around to her back while my lips softly covered her asscheeks. I gently pushed her upper body forward, until her shoulders were almost touching the mirror, as I bit into the waistband of her thong.

Kathy moaned softly as she felt my nose gliding over the crack of her ass while I pulled down her thong with my teeth, my fingertips gliding down the front of her thighs ahead of it.

When I reached her knees, I let go of her thong and it dropped, pooling around her feet. I gently raised first one foot, then the other, removing her panties, which were warm and moist.

I looked at her reflection in the mirror, and I saw her sparse red hair framing her moist pussy. Her stiff nipples were almost touching the glass, and her arms were still extended, hands up high.

I started kissing my way back up the back of one leg, my hands sliding back up the front, as I softly spread her legs apart.

When I reached the juncture of her leg and ass, I kissed my way across towards the center, until I had my the bridge of my nose resting at the bottom of her steamy pussy.

I stuck my tongue out quickly and flicked it across her clit, which caused Kathy to gasp, and then dragged it slowly down towards her wet hole. Kathy moaned loudly and pushed her ass back towards me.

"Oh yesss!" she moaned as I slowly lapped up her juices, which were flowing from her pussy. Every time that my tongue reached out to her stiff little clit, Kathy's body jumped just a bit, and she gasped and moaned, getting louder each time.

As I looked up, Kathy was still flattened against the mirror, her eyes wide open and glazed over. Her firm tits were pressed against the glass, and her hips were thrust out towards me.

I continued to lick her clit and pussy from behind for a couple of minutes, until holding my head at that angle started to hurt my neck. At that point, I pulled away a few inches and slowly started to slide a finger into her pussy.

"Oh yeah!" she whimpered as I wiggled my finger around, pressing it against the top of her canal as I went deeper. When I had my finger buried as deep as I could get it, I started to slide it in and out, and lightly flicked my tongue across her asshole.

"Oh my god!" she whispered as she felt my tongue and finger tease her. I started to speed up my finger and press my tongue slightly harder, and her moaning increased and her hips began to push back at me.

"Oh my goddd!" she started to moan softly, dragging the words out. "That is so GOOD!"

As soon as her breathing started getting shorter and her moaning got lower, I stopped and stood behind her.

Kathy moaned her disappointment when she felt the teasing suddenly stop, and then I pressed the top of my hard cock against her hot pussy as I softly reached around her and cupped her tits.

She looked at me in the mirror with wide eyes and a look of anticipation as I slowly pushed my hips forward just a bit, sliding my cock along her wet slit. I pulled her body back slightly, until her back was against my chest, and I softly kissed and nibbled on the back of her neck.

She started wiggling her hips in a rhythm with mine, causing the head of my cock to slide across her clit a couple of times, which brought out low, throaty moans from her.

When she started to move her hips to try to get my cock to slide into her pussy, I pulled back again.

"Turn around," I whispered in her ear.

She turned and looked at me with a smile. Smiling back at her, I pushed until her back was up against the mirror.

Kathy yelped softly when she felt the cold glass against her ass, and pulled me in. As I pressed my body against hers, I kissed her softly, and then started trailing my lips down the front of her body.

I held her soft breasts in my hands as I kissed her nipples, and she sighed when I flicked my tongue across the stiff buds.

When I pushed her tits together, so that her nipples were touching, Kathy moaned and placed her hands on the back of my head. I stuck my tongue out and flicked it across both nipples, and she pulled me in tighter.

After I traced my tongue all around both of her nipples, I wrapped my lips around them and gently sucked them into my mouth. Kathy moaned again and her head fell back, hitting the mirror.

I suckled on both nipples for a few seconds, and then progressed my way further down her body, her hands remaining on the back of my head. When I reached her stomach, I quickly flicked my tongue in and out of her bellybutton, and she giggled and squirmed a little.

"That tickles," she gasped, holding my head still.

I continued my way down, passing her waistband, until I reached the top of her pussy, her tuft of soft red hair almost trying to act as an obstacle to my destination.

I took her pussy hair between my lips and gently pulled on it and Kathy moaned and held my head tightly.

Reaching up, I placed my hands at the back of her legs, just below her ass, and pulled forward. Her legs spread open a little more, and her hips came off of the mirror.

I leaned forward until my shoulders were pressed against her thighs and kissed the top of her mound. Kathy sighed loudly and laced her fingers into my hair as I started to slowly lick all around the hood of her clit.

"Oh yeah!" she whispered as I flattened my tongue and slowly dragged it along the sides of her clit.

Kathy was soon moving her hips back and forth while I my tongue slid all around the shaft of her clit. I went up and down both sides, across the top, and underneath the tip of her clit, intentionally avoiding the sensitive end.

She was moaning more, and getting louder about it, every time that I reached the right side of her clit. I could feel her arms tighten every time that my tongue passed over that sensitive spot, so I knew that was her trigger point.

I circled her clit one more time, enjoying her gasps, moans and reactions, and then I quickly attacked her clit with my fluttering tongue.

"Ohhh!" Kathy yelped as I flicked the end of my tongue over the tip of her clit. Her body tensed, her legs opened, her hips thrust out just a bit more, and her hands flew back to the mirror.

"Oh my god, yes!" she whimpered, as I continued to tease her hard, sensitive bud with my soft tongue, shaking my head back and forth slightly.

After a couple of minutes, Kathy finally grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "I can't stand like that anymore. You're making my legs weak!"

I stood and faced her, stepping into her. As I pressed her against the mirror, I gave her a hard, passionate kiss. Kathy moaned loudly and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in tighter. I knew that she could feel my hard cock pressing against her, and she was wiggling her hips just a bit.

I slipped my arms around her back, and then turned our bodies. I backed her up to the bed, stepped back from her, and pushed her backwards.

Kathy gasped and giggled as she fell onto the bed, and I smiled at her as I knelt between her legs on the floor.

I took one leg and started kissing my way up the long, lean length. When I reached her knee, I held her leg up and kissed, nibbled, and flicked my tongue across the back of her knee.

Kathy sighed, and I saw her place her hands on her breasts. I continued kissing my way up her inner thigh as I watched her squeeze her tits and slide her fingers around her stiff nipples.

When I reached the top of her leg, I placed it over my shoulder and repeated my actions on her other one. By the time that I reached the top of that leg and draped it over my other shoulder, Kathy was squirming around on the bed, her hips moving left and right, up and down.

Leaning in, I stuck out my tongue and started to flick it up the length of her slit, which by now was soaking wet. I started at her ass and slowly worked my way up. When I reached her hot hole, I wrapped my arms around the back of her legs and stretched my fingers out to reach her pussy lips.

I pulled her lips apart, curled up my tongue, and slowly slid the tip into her pussy. When I started to flick it along the top of her moist hole, Kathy moaned again and bucked her hips up at me.

"Oh baby! That's so good!" she groaned as I pressed my face against her pussy and stuck my tongue as far in as I could get it.

She reached down and placed her hands on the back of my head again, and pulled me in tight to her pussy. I continued to tongue-fuck her, occasionally sliding the tip of my tongue along the top of her pussy.

Every time that my tongue would hit about an inch inside of her hot hole, at the very top, Kathy would sigh and moan loudly, and pull my face in even closer.

"Oh god, yeahhh!" she moaned, as I started to press my tongue more and more on that spot. "Oh yeah! That feels so GOOD!"

Kathy soon started bucking her hips up at me, trying to fuck my face, as I continued to massage the top of her pussy walls with my tongue.

"Ohhh!" she groaned, when I slid my tongue out of her tight, wet hole, and slid it up her slit, dragging some of her juices with it.

When I reached her clit, which was standing out of it's hood, begging for some attention, I softly and quickly flicked the tip of my tongue across it's tip, which caused Kathy to jump.

"Oh god! Yesss!" she yelped, as I covered her entire clit, and it's fleshy hood, with quick flicks of my tongue, only making light contact.

I moved my hands around to the back of her legs and slowly slid them up towards her knees, pushing her legs back to her chest.

With her feet up in the air, I softly wrapped my lips around her stiff clit and gently started to suck on it as I continued to flick my tongue across the tip.

"Oh my god!" she softly moaned. "That's SO GOOD!"

Kathy reached down and held her legs back, pulling them tighter to her chest, as I continued to suck on her clit. With my hands free, I brought one up to her pussy and slipped just the tip of one finger to her wet hole.

Kathy whimpered as I started to wiggle my finger around, and she pulled her legs back further. I suddenly started to suck on her clit just a little firmer as I slipped my finger in deeper, and she gasped, bucking her hips up.

Just as quickly, I released her clit from between my lips, and slid my finger back out so just the tip was still inside her, and I went back to flittering my tongue up and down the right side of her clit shaft.

"Oh yesss!" she moaned, as I slowly moved my quickly fluttering tongue up and down. Her moaning got even louder as I slid my finger back into her pussy, stroking the top of her wet walls.

It took only a few minutes before Kathy's breathing started getting heavy and ragged. I started sliding my finger in and out of her pussy faster, applying a little more pressure on the spots behind her pubic bone.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna cum!" she started moaning, as she moved her hips up and down faster.

I began to shake my head as I continued flicking it up and down the side of her clit, and I slid my finger all the way in, moving my hand from side to side.

"Oh yeah! That's it! Right there!" she started yelping. I could feel her pussy walls start to pulse as I continued, and her pussy started to ooze it's tasty juice even more.

Kathy reached down and pulled my head in tight to her pussy, and her hips and legs began shaking.

"Oh my god! I'm cumming!" she yelled. Her legs started shaking, and her hips were bouncing off of the bed, as her voice got higher and her breath got shorter.

"Ohh my goddd! Yesss! On shit! Ohh! Ohh! Ohhhhh!" she wailed as her body stiffened.

I slowed down everything that I was doing, as I let her come back down from her orgasm. Her legs collapsed and fell onto my shoulders, and her breath started slowing down as I leaned back and looked at her body, glowing lightly with sweat.

Just before I stood, I leaned in and quickly and lightly flicked the tip of my tongue at the end of her clit.

"Ohh! Shit!" she yelped, as her body jumped. "Oh my god! Don't do that!"

Chuckling, I slowly rose, until I was standing between her legs. I leaned in and softly kissed her lips, and she moaned wrapping her arms around me and pulling me down on top of her, as our tongues wrestled.

I climbed up on the bed with her, and we continued kissing, with her licking her juices off of my lips.

Without moving my lips from hers, I brought my knees up to just below her ass, raised my hips and felt the head of my cock slide along her wet slit. Kathy moaned more as she felt me try to position myself, and our kiss intensified.

Finally, I could feel my cock slip into her hot, wet depression, and I held it there as she raised her legs.

I started to slowly slide my cock in to her pussy as we continued our hot, passionate kiss. Kathy's moaning got louder, and she held tighter to me as she wrapped her long legs around my waist. Finally, as I bottomed out in her hole, she pulled her lips away from mine.

"Oh my god!" she groaned, as I moved my hips sideways, keeping my cock buried deep inside her. I felt her hook her ankles around my back and hold me tight as she sighed loudly.

I raised myself up on my hands and looked down at her as I stayed still for a moment, and then slowly started to move my hips, first sideways, and then gently in a bucking motion back and forth.

"Ohhhh yeah!" she moaned. "You feel so GOOD!"

"I sure do, baby," I told her. "You are so hot and tight!"

"No, you feel so good inside me! Ohh god, I feel so full!" she gasped, as I started bucking a little harder.

I leaned down again and kissed her as I raised my hips a bit, bringing my knees up to just below her ass, and soon started taking longer strokes with my hard cock in and out of her wet pussy, each time sliding a little more in and out of her tight hole.

"Mmmm!" she moaned into my mouth as I started fucking her. She held tight to me as I pistoned my cock in and out, her heels bouncing off of my lower back.

Soon, I raised myself back up onto my hands and extended my arms. Smiling down at Kathy's beautiful face, I then raised myself up fully, until I was up on my knees.

Her legs fell back down to the bed as I raised myself up, so I grabbed a hold of her ankles and lifted them, placing her feet on my chest.

As I held on to the backs of her legs, I started to slowly slide my hard cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, yeah!" she moaned as I picked up speed. I took full strokes, sliding my shaft out until only the head remained inside her, and then plunging it back in.

Soon, Kathy was pushing back at me with her feet, moaning louder, and her heels started digging into my chest.

I pushed her legs back again, and she reached down and held them to her chest. At that angle, I knew that I was hitting sensitive spots, so I slid my cock all the way out, and Kathy whimpered and looked up at me.

I pushed back in, slipping only the head in this time. I started fucking her like that, slipping only the head in, and then pulling it back out.

Kathy let out a long, low, loud moan as I teased her like that for a few minutes. I would occasionally plunge my cock all the way in, burying it deep inside her wet pussy, and she would yelp, getting louder each time.

At one point, I slammed my pole in deep, moving my hips from side to side as I was buried deep, and then pulled it all the way out again. As Kathy held her legs back, I slapped her exposed clit with my cock, and she yelped and moaned again.

"Oh my god! Yeah!" she gasped, as I slid my shaft on top of her sensitive clit.

I slid my cock back down, all the way to her ass. Her eyes flew open as I rubbed the wet head over her tight back hole, and her she held her breath.

Smiling at her, I plunged my shaft back into her pussy, sloshing her juices as I bottomed out.

"Oh, yeah, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me good and hard!" she yelled, as she reached down and grabbed a hold of my hips and pulled me forward.

Her eyes were wide open and blazing as I started to slam my cock in and out of her wet hole, and her breathing was getting heavier, her moaning getting louder.

"Yeah! That's it! Fuck me!" she yelled. "Fuck my pussy good!"

I continued to pound her pussy like that for a couple of minutes, and then went back to using the short strokes, fucking her with just the head of my cock.

I started pulling all the way out, and then plunging just the head in, and she let out another long, low moan.

"Oh, baby," she gasped, "I don't know what you're hitting like that, but it feels SO GOOD!"

"You like that?" I asked in between strokes.

"Oh yeah!" she replied.

"Good," I told her. I then slammed my cock in, burying it deep in her hole, and slid it quickly back out.

"Ohhh!" she yelped, as she felt my hard thrust.

As I went back to the short strokes, her breathing got heavy again, and she reached down with one hand and started sliding a couple of fingers over her clit.

"Oh yeah, baby," she gasped. "You're gonna make me cum again! Fuck me baby! Make me cum!"

"Keep stroking that pretty little clit, Kathy," I told her as I continued the short strokes, but picking up speed.

"Ohhh yeahhh!" she moaned as her fingers picked up speed.

With one hand stroking her clit, she brought her other hand up to her full, bouncing tits, and started squeezing them.

It took only a couple of seconds more before she started bucking her hips up at me. "Oh yeah!" she yelled. "Oh baby! I'm cumming! Fuck me baby! I'm cumming!"

I slammed my cock back in deep, and she yelped loudly. Her legs started shaking, and I saw a large red blush appear on her chest, just above her heaving tits.

"Oh yes!" she screamed. "Oh shit! I'm cumming! Oh my god! I'm cumming again!"

Her body stiffened, and I felt her juices flowing out of her pussy as it clamped down on my cock. I stopped moving as I let her orgasm surge over her.

Finally, she opened her eyes again, and her body was covered with a sheen of sweat. The red flush on her chest almost glowed, and she smiled at me, her eyes glazed.

When her breathing started returning to normal, I resumed sliding my still hard shaft in and out.

"Oh yes!" she whimpered softly.

I pulled my cock out and slapped her clit with it, which caused her to yelp, and her body to jump slightly.

I gently grabbed on to her hips and started rolling her on to her side. As I straddled one of her soft thighs, I leaned in and slid my cock back into her pussy.

"Oh yes!" she gasped as I thrust my shaft in deep. She lay on her left side, with her right leg drawn slightly up and me on the other one, as I started fucking her again. That angle gave me perfect access to her ass and her tits.

"Oh my god!" she moaned loudly again. "You're hitting that spot again, but now it feels even better!"

I moved my body up a little, and started sliding the entire length of my shaft in and out of her wet hole as I reached down with my right hand and started squeezing her full, bouncing tit. My left hand was resting on her hip, and I started stroking her firm ass.

"Oh yes! This is so good!" Kathy groaned. Her voice was loud, but I don't think that she realized it. If she did, she didn't care.

I started using just my cockhead to fuck her again, getting in deep enough to hit her spot and then sliding it back out, and Kathy continued moaning.