An Unexpected Surprise

Story Info
A woman has her crush over.
1.7k words
4.05
13.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never done this before. I swear on my life. It was totally new, and, I must admit, invigorating. My limited experience with men was about to come to a halt tonight. I had been single for a little while now and I was horny. Oh God he had always gotten me so aroused. It didn't matter if we were at work or out with mutual friends he had always found a way to touch me. I clearly don't mind when he does, that's why I took the liberty of inviting him over tonight. I was going to put to rest any doubt of him wanting me. The doorbell rang. I could feel my nerves jumping on end.

I let him in, he was so handsome in his dress pants and button up shirt. He came in and immediately smiling that devil grin and looking into my green eyes. He put his thumb to my lips, holding my jaw in his hands, I kissed the tip of his thumb and looked down. He walked into my home. There was no need for words, we had shared that wanting. We kissed, deeply, full of passion. Our tongues dancing on each other's, I sucked his bottom lip, then nibbling. I could feel him moaning against my lips. He put his arms around me holding me tightly. My large breasts pressed firmly against his chest. He kissed me harder, pushing me back on the couch.

We sat, me on the couch and him still hovering above me. His strong hands feeling down my body. He had me stand back up and slowly take off my clothes for him. I pulled my form fitting t-shirt over my head. I teased a bit and shook my long brown hair out while cupping my breasts. I unhooked my bright pink bra with black lace on the sides, then looked over my left shoulder while I pulled the straps down. I held it out while hiding my breasts behind my arm. I winked at him and smiled.

He brought himself over to me, leading me back to him, he put his fingertips in the waist band of my pleated skirt, planting small kisses down my waist and hips. My skirt came off easily enough, falling to my feet, I stepped over it. He kept my panties on. Neon pink lace contrasting with my pale skin. He pulled me close again, sitting me on his lap. We kissed again, our lips hungry for each other. Tongues exploring each other's. With every kiss, I grind a little bit into his crotch. My hands against his strong chest, I can't help but feel it through his shirt. I kiss him deep, pulling his shirt up over his head. I admire his body.

My panties soaking up the fluid coating my lips. I kiss his neck and down the clavicle raising my bottom. He grabs my ass, and squeezes tightly. It drives me wild when he does it. I lightly bite him. He squeezes me tighter. My fingers nearly scratching him, he feels so good under me. I need him. My animal instincts taking over, I bite harder. He sits me down beside him so he can stand, I get on my knees and watch him unbuckle his pants. My eyes wide with anticipation, I bite my lower lip. I scotch over to him and help take his pants down. His black briefs are increasingly tight around his hard dick. I lick my lips, I'm so hungry for his taste.

He teases me, he slowly takes off his briefs. I wrap my hands around his muscular thighs, I lick the length of his shaft. One hand around his thick throbbing cock. I'm not sure if I can fit him all the way in my mouth. He is so much bigger than I anticipated. I put him in gently, testing the waters so to speak. I can feel him already taking up so much of mouth, I must really concentrate on breathing through my nose. He knows just how big he is, he gets half in at first, the feel of his dick in my mouth is magnificent. I try going deeper as he rubs from the base to my mouth, I move slowly further down him, his cock disappearing inch by inch.

He puts his fingers through my hair, twirling it around his hand he helps me get all his dick in my mouth. I move slowly up and down him. Enjoying him in me. We lock our eyes on each other. My eyes wide he watches himself go in and out of my mouth. I put my hand around the base of his dick and start stroking him. I pull his dick out and suck on his balls. He puts his dick back in my mouth, and grabs my tits, squeezing them. He lifts me back up to my feet. He must have my panties off.

He removes them with his teeth. After they are off he asks me to present myself. I put a leg on a table and spread myself. I bend over and watch him from between my legs. I slide my fingers up and down my wet lips. He has me so juicy I can feel my wetness dripping down my legs. I start dripping like honey, I see him come close to me and smile. He gets on his knees, he puts his face between my legs and starts to lick me. I quiver when I feel his breath on me. The kisses on my thighs, my legs start to buckle. I feel his nose on my clit, rubbing around, oh Jesus Fuck. Rapid pace he moves to my ass, and licks my tight hole. I've never had that done, and the feeling is indescribable. I'm not even sure it really happened. He growls at me, "Are you ready for my dick?" I can barely hear the question I'm so overcome with desire.

He bends me over and sticks it in. His dick spreading and stretching me. My walls constricting around his throbbing cock. It has been to long since I've had sex. I'm afraid I'm going to cum to quick. I should stop myself, but to be sure, I ask if I may cum. He growls at me, not until I say so. I grab my ankles allowing him deeper penetration. My legs shaking. He plows into me harder. My lips swelling around him. He traces my tramp stamp with the pads of his thumbs. He pulls out of me, his dick glistening with my desire.

We move back to my couch he sits down. He has me sit on his lap. I put him in me. I slowly come up his dick and slowly grind back down. He cups my ass and brings me back up so I can come back down. His hands never leaving my ass, I nibble his chest. When he brings me down hard on his dick, I bite and scratch him. He growls again and I can feel his cock twitch in me. "Ashley," he growls and I can feel my loins ache. I'm spreading my juice everywhere. His lap is wet with it and I make wet slapping noises against him. He is so forceful and gentle at the same time. I enjoy him in me. I press my breasts in his face. He licks up and down my chest, tugging at my nipple rings with his teeth, biting them. It's ecstasy and I can't get enough. I'm floating, I ask again, "May I cum?" He grunts and tells me yes.

My tits in his mouth, I suck on his earlobe and release everything that had been pent up in me for so long. I scream his name at the top of my lungs. Windows open, but who cares? I can't contain myself, I grind my hips into him faster and harder. I grab his pecks and squeeze. My body quivering on top of him, he grabs my neck and bites me. I have one last quake in me, one final convulsion through my loins and I am spent. He thrusts his dick into me. Staying inside, he lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his middle. He carries me to my bed.

He unwraps me from his waist and lays me down. I am on my stomach and get on my hands and knees. He licks the small of my back and I shudder. He slaps my ass, marking me. The heat from my cheeks runs up and down my body. He smacks me again, my lips glisten again. I can feel him getting ready to smack me again, my body aches for more of him. I turn my head to him and smile. Wanting him to be my first anal. It's like he can read my mind, he spits on his finger and slowly touches around my puckering hole.

I have anal beads on the dresser, he grabs them and lubes them up well. He rides me fast and raw. Spreading my cheeks apart he inserts a few balls. I nearly cry out, not from pain. He puts them inside me as far as he can. I can feel them hanging from my ass. He kisses my lower back and bucks me hard and fast. He pins my hips down. Pumping in me. I can feel him twitch in me, he grabs the beads and as he starts to cum he pulls them out. I fall into the blanket and moan. I'm a mess, and he collapses on top of me, holding me close. He kisses up my back, we roll around my bed, wrapping ourselves in the sheet. I lay my head on his chest and trace up his tummy. Kissing a trail from his pecks up to his neck, I stop every few inches and lick him. He tastes like a mixture of our sweat, and sex. He is perfectly salty. I fall back down beside him, his arm fitting snugly between my hip and breast. He loves the curve of my body. He kisses the top of my head and it isn't long before I fall asleep on him.