An Unexpected Surprise

Story Info
Wife surprises husband by humiliating and cuckolding him.
2.3k words
3.45
92.4k
87
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rdog3824
Rdog3824
46 Followers

My wife Michelle and I had been out for the night to a promotional function for her firm. We were dressed up, with her in her favourite black dress. It was just knee length, lowish cut showing off the cleavage of her 36D boobs. She had a wicked pair of 5" high heels that accentuated her sexy legs. Her makeup was flawless topped off with fire engine red lipstick that matched her long nails. We had done the function and were going to go to a club and dance the night away. I kept looking at my wife as she was so sexy and I could not wait to be teased by her before I made passionate love to her. She had let me know all night she wanted it and was turned on like crazy. As we got into the car we got a call from our sons friend Adam, to ask if we could pick him up and take him home. I looked at my wife and she said we had better as his parents were out of town and then perhaps we could go on to a club once we dropped him off. Now we knew Adam had the hots for my wife. He had told us at a family gathering that he thought my wife was a milf which caused a lot of laughter and my wife had blushed when someone had explained what milf meant.

Anyway we got to the pick-up point and my wife got out the car to let Adam sit in the front. He just grabbed her and dragged her in the back seat with him. He was a little drunk but was just having fun. I didn't like it but wasn't going to create a scene so asked him where he wanted to go. He gave me an address about 30mins away. He was out on a friend's stag night and they were meeting up at the groom-to-be's place.

As we drove off I could see in the rear mirror him trying to cuddle Michelle who was pushing him away. He kept asking for a kiss cause he loved her red lips. She was watching me in the mirror too and when I didn't say anything she gave in and let him kiss her. Adam didn't give her a peck he went all out. It must have taken Michelle by surprise because I could see her responding slightly. They broke the kiss and my wife looked very flustered. She took out a Kleenex and wiped her smeared lips and then reapplied some fresh.

To get to her handbag she leant over the front seat and saw I had an erection. After applying the lipstick, she whispered in my ear

"Did that turn you on baby?"

Holding my stare in the rear mirror. I couldn't reply. I just stared at her eyes that took on a wicked look.

Adam had maneuverer himself behind my wife when she had leant forward and so when she sat back she was in his lap. His hands began to reach around and cup her boobs. She kept staring at me through the mirror. Either I saw her wicked eyes or her white teeth framed by her red lips as she moved around on Adams lap all the time facing the back of my head. She started saying to me

"You realise he's touching your wife don't you baby"

I just faced front and drove. Then she whispered

"He's fingering me Darling. Should I stop him?

Tell me baby should I?"

She began to run her nails around the back of my neck. She whispered

"Are you hard Darling cause he is."

"He's big. Bigger than you Darling"

My head was spinning. I didn't know what to do. Michelle was obviously very turned on by what was happening. I started shaking my head trying to say stop. But all that happened was Adam pulled her back and started kissing her neck which I know she loves. He started whispering something to her which I couldn't hear. She then pulled herself forward and I could feel her sticky lipstick lips nibbling on my ear lobe as she said

"He wants to fuck me Darling."

"He is so big and he's got his cock out."

She licked my ear as she said

"He's pushing it in me Darling"

and with that she moaned. She reached forward and grabbed my cock through my pants.

"You're loving this aren't you' she said.

Then

"Oh God he's in me Darling."

"He's fucking your wife."

"Oh God he's so big. He's stretching me so much"

"Oh God"

"Oh God."

I could feel the thrusts as Michelle was holding on to the back of my seat. Her moans and cries were right in my ear. I could hear her building to a climax. I could also tell that she was pushing back onto Adams cock. Forcing it as deep as possible. She leant back into him and turned her head to kiss him deep. I could see in the mirror their tongues as they deep kissed. Michelle's lipstick smearing onto Adam. Next she was at my back again saying

"He's going to cum baby, He's going to shoot in me."

"Should I let him? Should I?"

"Tell me baby. Tell me if you want him to cum in your wife."

Again I was frozen in disbelief this was happening. The road was empty thank God and I'd slowed to a crawl. I finally pulled over and went to turn and confront them but Michelle just told me

"Face the front Darling." She said firmly

"Watch in the mirror as Adam cums in me."

"Oh God he's cumming. He's cumming in your wife."

"Oh God!"

Her nails dug into my neck and shoulder as Adam sent her over the top with a massive orgasm. Suddenly there was just quiet and inaudible mumbling. I could see them kissing and talking. Michelle said

"You'd better get going Darling if we are going to drop him off."

I drove on to the address Adam had given me.

They both got out the back seat. Michelle had dressed herself and fixed her lipstick. Adam pulled her to him and whispered in her ear. I heard her say

"No, its not right."

He said something else and she said

"OK I'll ask him."

She said to me

"Adam wants me to go in and meet his friends. He said you can come too or they will arrange a lift home for me."

I said

"Please don't Darling. You don't really want to do you."

Michelle said "You don't want to go in honey?"

I said "No not really let's go to a club or home."

She said with a wicked glint in her eyes "I want to go in. It'll be fun"

I couldn't help myself when I pleaded

"Please don't Darling they'll all want to fuck you!"

Michelle just looked at me and said

"That's what I mean silly. You can come and watch or just go home and have a wank thinking about it."

"I'll be too stretched and sore to want you when I get home."

Adam slipped his arm around her waist and guided her away from the car. Michelle turn back to look at me sitting there and gave a cruel laugh as she said

"Your last chance baby. Come and watch your wife get fucked or go home and wank."

With that she turned her back on me, slipped her arm through Adams and walked to the door.

It was opened by a young guy and I could see another in the background. Adam said something to them and they all smiled and one took Michelle's hand and led her in. She didn't even look back.

I drove around in disbelief. Why had Michelle done this? It was so unlike her. My cock was hard but I had a sickening feeling in my stomach. What had changed her. Why was she wanting to humiliate me? After about 30mins I got a text from Michelle.

"There's five guys here and they've all got their cocks out and all of them are bigger than you."

A short while later I got a picture. It showed Michelle on her knees looking up at the camera with a cock in each hand. You could see the rings of red lipstick around them where her lips had been.

"Enjoy your wank Darling." Was the message with it.

I drove home. I was totally exhausted. I got a call from Michelle she asked how I was. I said I was very upset and why was she doing this. She said that she just felt she needed to. It was exciting and she found humiliating me turned her on. I said I wanted to come and pick her up. I started to beg her to come home. She picked up on how upset I was and asked

"Is my baby crying?"

I admitted I was upset. She moaned and said that that was such a turn on. I heard her tell one of the guys to sit on a chair. She said to me.

"The thought of you crying and begging me to come home makes me so wet. I'm going to sit on this cock while I listen to you."

Then a soft

"Oh God."

and

"He's in me sweetie."


"He has already stretched me once and now he's going to slowly fuck your wife again and you can listen."

I started sobbing and Michelle started moaning. I heard her say out loud

"He's crying"

and I heard her laugh along with them. I could hear her being fucked by this young guy. Hear her repeat

"Oh God, so big oh God fuck me baby fuck me FUCK ME! fuck me while my husband listens"

I heard her climax and the call ended.

I must have dropped off to sleep as I was awoken by another call. Michelle said

"Hi Darling, I've had my fun can you come and pick me up?"

Just come and knock on the door.

I drove over and went to the front door. It was one with a window in it allowing you to see down the hall. I knocked and heard Michelle call out

"Hang on"

I peered through the glass and saw Michelle. She was dressed but bent over the back of a couch with her skirt pulled up over her back. There was a guy behind her fucking her. She looked at me and smiled, blew me a kiss and held up three fingers to indicate "three mins". I was glued to the spot with what I could see. When they had finished she stood up, kissed him deep and then picked up her purse. On the way out she checked her appearance in the hall mirror and applied more lippy.

She opened the door and looked in my eyes, smiling warmly as she leant in and gave me a peck of a kiss on the lips.

"Take me home Darling"

she whispered. She held my hand on the way to the car tottering on her high heels. By the interior light I could see that her dress was ruined. It had stains all over it and it was stretched out of shape. There were marks all over her breasts and neck. She leant the seat back and slid forward putting her legs onto the dash. She had no panties on and her pussy was leaking juices all on the car floor.

"It's going to be a few days before that can take another cock"

she said looking at her pussy.

"It's so sore and stretched."

We didn't say much on the way home. I said did she want me to sleep in the spare room but she said only if I wanted to. She wanted me with her. I crawled in next to her and she cuddled into me.

"I know you didn't expect that but I've wanted to do that for so long."

"I've read how big cocks can be and realised yours isn't the biggest in the world."

"After what Adam had said about me being a MILF at that party it got me thinking. I know I shouldn't have but Adam has pestered me and I agreed to try. When you didn't stop it and I saw you were turned on I just went for it."

"Did you have your wank Darling?"

she said as her hand brushed over my cock. I said

"No I was too upset." She giggled and said

"It still turns me on you being upset. Lets see what I can do for you. '

With that she began to lightly kiss me on the mouth. I could feel her lipstick sticking to my lips and there was a strange salty taste to her breath and tongue. The bedside light was on and I could see dry cum in her hair. Her hand encircled my cock and her nails began to tickle and arouse it. I was rock hard and I wanted to plunge it in her. I rolled her on her back and parted her legs. But she dug her nails into my cock and said

"No Darling, I'm too sore."

"Besides I have been stretched so much by the other cocks I wouldn't know you were in me."

with that she giggled. That drove me crazy. Her hands cupped my balls and she squeezed gently whilst the other scratched my shaft before pumping it.

"Cum for me my Darling husband." she said

"Cum for me to show your forgiveness for your wife fucking other men and making you cry."

That was it. I exploded pumping streams of cum onto the bed.. She ran her nails through it and lifted it to her mouth and stuck out her tongue to taste it.

"I'm so glad you forgive me Darling."

She then kissed me deep so I tasted the cum and we both drifted off to sleep.

Rdog3824
Rdog3824
46 Followers