An Unexpected Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly began withdrawing my cock form her till it almost popped out and then slowing thrust it back into her... her audible gasp of pleasure egged me on and I began to pick up the pace of my thrusting. My balls were slapping against Nikki's as I buried it to the hilt while she pressed back to increase her own pleasure.

We continued our movements, and one of my hands moved down from her breast to encircle her rigid cock. I pulled the foreskin back and forth across her cockhead, and massaged the shaft and head with the pre-cum that was leaking from her like a faucet... this clear beautiful nectar ran down my fingers and I knew then that I had to taste her.

I lifted my now cum soaked fingers to my mouth and tasted someone else cum for the first time... it was salty and sweet, and set my tongue on fire with desire for more of her seed.

Nikki arched back, so her knees were press against her shoulders and her nipples were gently rubbing against my chest. She craned her head, and we were once again locked in our tongue dueling.

While her new position allowed us greater contact it built the pressure up on my shaft and I began to feel like I was going to cum. From the feeling of Nikki's cock twitching in my hand.

Sensing my closeness Nikki once again looked into my eyes and said give it to me baby, I want work cum deep in my pussy... that was all I could take, I plunged in for another deep kiss and the hot cum exploded from my balls and coursed up through my cock, headed for its new home in Nikki's ass. With a load audible moan Nikki started to cum. I cupped my hand over her cockhead as the thick white cum began spurting out. As it did, I massaged it over her cockhead, shaft, and balls. She was so slippery, and so warm, and the weight of her cock and balls felt good in my hand.

As we broke I kiss, I collapsed on her with both of sighing a satiated moan. "WOW!" Was all I could say...as my cock softened and began being pushed out by here strong muscles I repositioned myself and kneeling in front of her. Nikki's face was aglow and I looked down on this goddess's body. Her cum was all over out chests and in my hand, which I instinctively raised to my mouth. My tongue now darted out of my mouth and licked up her sweet nectar. After my hand was clean, I leaned in to her pelvis and began lapping up the remaining seed like a man in the desert finding an oasis watering hole.

After I had finished cleaning Nikki up, I joined her on the sofa in a sitting spoon position. Nuzzling into her she began lightly kissing my cheeks and forehead, in-between her kisses, she said thank you, and asked if I had any regrets?

"None," was all I could muster, but that was the only answer she need. As the afterglow of wonderful sex began to fade, Nikki said, "I really need a smoke, is that alright with you Baby."

I chuckled and said; "if you are sure you can handle the consequences."

"That's what I was hoping you would say," as she dangled her smoke between her lips and ignited the tip.

As we sat and cuddled on the sofa, it was now my turn to inquire about my new lover's surprise. Nikki explained to me that from her earliest memories she knew she was different, effeminate with girl like features. And that when she was taken shopping she always longed to be dressed as a girl and not the boy she was apparently born as.

Nikki, told me of how her mother had accepted her, but that her father could not accept it because of his religious beliefs. They had not spoken sense she was seventeen and left home.

When I asked about her real seeming breast, she explained that at 16 her breast began to grow, which only added stress to her young difficult life. She could not participate in gym class and was made fun of by the other students. But since she was an excellent student she was able to graduate early form high school and leave for college. That was the last time she saw her home town.

While at college Nikki began seeking help for her gender identity issues, and was referred for genetic testing, which found that she was truly inter-sexed. Genetically she was both male and female however more female in most senses except for her penis. On advice of her psychiatrist Nikki began the process for gender reassignment, taking a light course of hormones and was a year away from surgery to remove her penis and testicles to be replaced with a man-made vagina. She graduated from college, changed her name, and moved to this city which was more open to alternative lifestyles.

As the time grew near for her surgery, Nikki after much thought decided that she was happy as she now was and actually like her "pussy stick," as she called it. That was two years ago, and while she had had some dates, most men could not accept her, except as a onetime sexual tryst, or to fulfill some fetish or fantasy. She went on to say that she had only had a few lovers and had only allowed two men to fuck her as I just had.

I am not sure what I expected, but Nikki was truly well adjusted and confident with whom she was. After her long explanation, Nikki, looked at me and said seriously, if this was just a fetish or conquest on my part, she would understand and leave no hard feelings.

I looked Nikki directly I the eyes and slowly reached for her now flaccid cock and slowly bent down to take it in my mouth once again... to which she said I guess not.

After a few minutes Nikki gently pulled my face away from pleasuring her and kissed me on the lips, not the hungry animal like kisses we had shared before, but a long deep sensuous kiss between to lovers.

At this moment I felt that kick in the gut that people get from falling in love. We broke our kiss, and Nikki asked if the invitation to spend the night was still good, to which I replied there was no way I was going to let her leave tonight. With that, Nikki suggested that we move this to the bedroom, which I eagerly agreed to the idea. As we stood, our bodies melted into a deep hug followed by us heading to the bedroom arms around each other fitting perfectly into one another.

Just as we hit the bedroom door, Nikki said oops, I forgot something and quickly strides back to the end table and scooped up her cigarettes and lighter, can't forget these, I need to explore more about you secret.

As we arrived at the bed Nikki pushed me down on the bed... standing above me was this goddess dressed only in here stockings and garter belt, no bra, and her now semi-erect pussy stick starting to rise towards the ceiling. With me sitting on the bed, Nikki then put one of her legs up on the bed and took a cigarette from her pack. She then handed me lighter and placed the cigarette between her lips and I struck the lighter and lit her smoke.

With the long white VS120 dangling form her thick beautiful lips, Nikki took the lighter form my hand and tossed the pack and lighter to the chair next to the bed. She then pushed be back across the bed and straddled me at the waist or two cock spooning against each other. With me staring directly at her beautiful face dangling that sexy cigarette between her lips my cock began to swell once again. So now started to understand what power she had over me, and now what was just a sexy pastime for her was also becoming her fetish. As she dangled she would take deep drags exhaling through her mouth and nose while raking her long red finger nails across my now exposed chest.

Unconsciously my hips began grinding into her own and Nikki took the cigarette from her lips after and especially long inhale and bent over to kiss me exhaling her smoke into my mouth as her tongue slashed against mine.

I could have cum right then and there, but there was no way I was going to lose control, I had to see where our next session was going to end. After Nikki broke our kiss, she started kissing down my neck, nibbling on my ear and kissing down my neck. As she reached my nipple, she once again took a long drag and exhaled as here tongue worked over my now erect nipple, repeating the process as she arrived at my other nipple.

I was truly in ecstasy. Nikki then un-mounted me and pushed me further up the bed, as she reached for the ashtray from the stand next to the bed. As I slide back on the bed propping myself up with the mountain of pillows on the bed, Nikki continued her smoking torment of my body work her way down my stomach and pelvis till she reached my now aching shaft.

After a drag she took my entire shaft down her throat in one gulp. With her nose now deeply planted in my trimmed pubic hair, she exhaled her hot smoke across my cock and balls.

She repeated this process until her long white ciggy was smoked down to the filter, with one final drag and exhale Nikki extinguished the cigarette and went to work on my cock in earnest. She now grasped my manhood and sucked on the swollen purple head running her tongue across the slit in the tip and sucking the pre-cum out of me.

Has she worked on the head of my cock with her mouth, her hand was pumping my shaft. Her hand now wet with her saliva and my pre-cum she moved her hand to my balls grabbing them and gently squeezing them which prevented me form cumming too fast. This goddess was an amazing cock sucker and she knew how to keep me on the edge without pushing me over it.

Nikki then moved her hand down to my own tight virgin ass and slowly inserted her pinky into my hole... at first my hole snap shut but her work on the head of my cock quickly relaxed me. No one hand ever done that before and while I was first somewhat scared the feeling was incredible. Nikki was staring directly into my eyes looking for any sort of hesitation. My moans soon assured her that she was pleasuring me and not hurting me. Nikki slowing began working her finger in my ass and then switched to he index finger, followed by her middle finger. With each new digit my ass opened up for her a little better and soon I was open enough for her to insert a second finger into me.

As she did, she scraped my prostate and my cock swelled like it never had before. I have read about stimulation of the prostate and it ability to increase the intensity of an orgasm, but this was the first time I had experienced it first hand.

Nikki was now in a trance... she was sucking my cock like it have never been sucked before, and massaging my prostate and my cock was now aching for relief sensing my closeness Nikki buried her two fingers deeper inside of me and moving them forward pressuring now swollen gland. Just as she pushed forward my cock began to tremble and I rope of my hot cum began squirting into her mouth. I have never cum so hard in my entire life and I was spurting like a hose without a nozzle.

My cum was now running out of the sides of Nikki's mouth as she released her suction from the tip of my cock. As she sat up she once again straddled my still quivering body pressing her cock into mine intensify the aftershocks of my orgasm. Nikki then placed her lips over mine and shot her cum covered tongue onto mine, kissing me like a made woman and bucking her still rock hard cock into mine.

As she broke her kiss I looked at her and asked "how can I please you?" She said you already have... but I persisted and asked her to lay back. As Nikki took my position on the bed I began kissing her again, down her neck and to her beautiful breasts, sucking each one of those pert pink nipples into my mouth and gently sucking them. As I worked my way down her flat firm stomach and taut pelvis her hips jerked upwards presenting her hard cock right at my mouth.

As I took her into my mouth she thrust her hips forward again causing the purple head to drive into my throat and slightly gagging. As I relaxed my throat I began to enjoy the feeling of her cock buried in my throat. I then began earnestly giving her a blow job, I felt as if I was really getting the hang of sucking her cock, and given her moans I felt as if she was really enjoying my blow job.

As I worked her cock with my hand I began kissing down to he boy-pussy which I had dumped my first load in earlier, as my tongue reach her pink swollen bud I could taste the remnants of my cum still dripping out of her and I narrowed my tongue and pushed it as deep in her as it would reach... as my hand continued pumping that beautiful shaft.

As I worked her cock and tongued her ass flashes of her going down on me flashed through my brain making my own cock begin to stir again. Then it struck me, I had to give myself fully to the goddess, I had to feel her hard cock in me, but the thought of her big hard dick frightened me. I continued to rim the last drops of my cum from her and argued in my brain about whether I could really take her cock, and as I thought I got harder and harder... that settled it I wanted to at least try. With that I took my tongue from her and lifted my head from between her legs and looked at her.

Nikki gave me a puzzled and somewhat disappointed look and ask what's wrong baby? I said nothing, but I have another secret I want to share. Nikki's quizzical look intensified and asked; "now?"

"Baby, I want you to fuck me," I replied. But you've never had she started to say, before I interrupted her, and said I know, so please be gentle, but I have to, I have to know what it feels like to take this beautiful cock in me and exploding deep into my hole.

If you're sure I will gladly fuck you Daddy, she said as she started to sit up on the bed. "And one other thing, will you smoke for me while you fuck me," I asked? I wouldn't think about it any other way she chided. She stood next to the bed as I reached over and grabbed her smokes from the chair, and handed her one from the pack, which I followed with a light.

Nikki took a deep drag and exhaled a long white plume towards the ceiling and asked are you ready to be my fuck toy? I gulped and said yes... "Fuck me baby, I need to feel you deep in me."

Nikki sat me on the edge of the bed and pushed me back the freshly lit cigarette dangling from her lips. As she stepped forward, Nikki pulled my legs up and placed them over her shoulders. Her hard cock now resting on my own, Nikki spit into her hand and grasped both of our cock and began jacking them up and down together. Her pre-cum and the remnants of my own along with her saliva has us both lubed up and her cock more than hard enough to deflower my virgin ass.

As Nikki pulled her cock away she began running the tip over my swollen cherry lubing it up. She took the cig from her mouth and ashed it, and grabbed my cock and strated stroking it with her cigarette laden hand. Nikki then explained to me that as she begins to push into me I need to push out as if I was having a BM, and she would coach me through the rest. She smiled and said, "don't worry Baby, I will be gentle."

Nikki placed the cigarette between her lips and grasped her hard cock and placed the tip at my hole. She looked me in the eyes and said ready, here it comes. As she pushed the head of her cock into me, I did as she instructed and the tip of here cock popped into my hole. Pain shot through my bowels and she just steadied and held her hard cock there.

She took a deep drag on her cigarette and exhaled saying easy baby, as the pain subsided an immense feeling of pleasurable pressure began building up in me, I said ok and she withdrew slightly and pushed again instructed me to once again bear down and let it out, as I did my ass pulled her deeper into me and she moaned and told me what a nice tight fuck hold I had... She took another drog and blew it in my direction and repeated the slight withdraw and then pushed in again... while it still hurt, my passion was taking over and my cock was as hard as a teenager's. After few more strokes Nikki had her entire cock buried deep in my un-used hole. Leaving her stiff cock deep in me, she took another long drag and bent in kissing me and exhaling into my mouth again... her erect nipples were grazing my chest and here tongue was once again slashing at mine.

After a minute Nikki straightened up and put the cigarette back between her lips and slowly began long deep strokes while gyrating her hips in a circular motion which opened me up even more on each down stroke. As the tip of her turgid member stroked my prostate my cock was once again on fire and leaking pre-cum like a sieve. Through the haze of cigarette smoke and ecstasy I became aware of a loud constant moan which I quickly identified as coming from my own body, I was in paradise and my goddess was taking me to sensual heights I never imagined possible.

Nikki was now fucking me in a steady piston like rhythm with my legs over her shoulders and her grabbing and twisting her nipple in a savage way that I would have never done. Between deep drags exhales on the cigarette hanging from those sexy lips she was moaning and talking as dirty as any sailor I have ever heard.

"Oh yea baby take that cock... you know you want it... oh yea take it like a bitch... you're my bitch now," she said over and over, as the pleasure in my loins started to swell to the point that all I could do is repeat her words... "fuck me baby, fuck your virgin bitch... take me..." by know she was pounding my formerly virgin ass with wild abandon and I was thrashing my head back and forth in the bed.

Finally I felt it... her cock began to swell in my gut and with one more force full stroke she drove her cock across my prostate which sent me into another mind blowing orgasm. As my cock came without being touched my ass muscles clamped down on her hard cock and sent her over the edge... Nikki reached up and grabbed her smoke with one final drag and exhale and screamed she was cumming and proceeded to fill me full of her hot seed. Blast after blast of her hot cum gushed deep inside of me. l

As she stood over me quaking she dropped the cigarette into the ashtray which somehow had not been overturned during our wild fuck session. Her now softening cock pop out of my freshly fuck hole and I felt a rush of air and then an emptiness. She collapsed on top of me her breasts landing in the puddle of cum on my chest from my own earth shattering explosion.

As Nikki pushed herself up from the bed and began crawling for the pillows at the head of the bed. She placed the ashtray on the night stand and beckoned me to join her, which I gladly did. As I arrived next to her on the bed Nikki asked; "so it seems like you really enjoyed that... are you ok?" I once again said; "you have no idea," to which she scooped up some of my cum on her red fingernail and fed it to me and said "I think I do." As we kissed and drifted off to sleep I feel asleep in the arms of the last woman I will ever love.

12