An Unexpected Swim Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple have random fun at the public pool.
1.4k words
3.67
18.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been one of those kind of guys that has the unusually high sex drive, and I know most guys will typically think that about themselves but mine has a bit of a twist and reason to it. For as long as I could remember I have been attracted to woman's panties, and for whatever reason... is unknown. But granted I do have my limits to what it is I am attracted to and what I'm not attracted to. For instance... I'm not into the granny panties or old people panties... I mean I like the slim, tight, sexy ones of all shapes and most sizes. So when I tend to see a nice looking pair of panties on someone or on the floor, it's usually an instant erection for me. Sometimes It can be embarrassing but in most cases I'm not one to hide my sexual desires. I'm pretty open about fetish and have been told on many occasions that I am a little too open, but.. It is who I am and I will not be ashamed of it. And with that being said, let me share a little story with you.

My girlfriend of almost 4 years has been going through dramatic changes in her life. For starters, she has been going to the gym and getting into shape and these days she is more confident than ever. She's never been a small girl and never will be but in my eyes she is perfect and I've always been attracted to her since day one. But I have noticed a big change in her figure lately and to say the least it is a major turn on. Not to mention during the summer she tans so that just tops everything off and makes me want her even more.

But this particular day began at my apartment complex and we had decided to take a dip at the swimming pool. We were leaving the apartment in our swimsuits and as I locked the door behind me and proceeded to follow behind her to the swimming pool, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her sexy ass. She had on a bright neon pink 2 piece bikini that fit perfectly against her firm tanned ass. The entire way I was watching her cheeks bounce back and forth and could feel my shaft starting to rise. I used my towel to hide my hand as I positioned my member to a not so obvious direction. It was already a little late in the evening when we got there, the pool was empty, and the sun was going down, but that didn't stop us from a casual swim, or at least we thought would be a casual swim.

Once we got there I walked up to one of the pale tables and sat the towels down. I glanced over the pool a bit before looking back at her. When my eyes met hers, her eyes were already on my crotch.

"Damn... Must have been an interesting walk over here." she said.

"Well... you should have seen the ass on the chick we passed by on the way over" I replied in a sarcastic tone.

Knowing we didn't pass anyone on the way over she laughed and pushed me into the pool backwards and in I went. I came up and brushed the water from my eyes and looked back up at her. She had an evil little grin come across her face and was up to something. And before I could ask she had turned around and bent over to take off her sandals, granted she could have just kicked them off like a normal person, but... my guess is that she was suddenly in a teasing mood. As she bent over I could see her bikini ride into her crotch and ass, I could easily see the formation of her pussy lips through her tight bikini. Once she was standing upright again she used the most common way to pull her wedgie out and that was using a finger from each hand to pull down on her bottoms revealing a nice crack shot which gave me an instant boner.

She then turned around to see my reaction and all I could do was let out a small laugh followed by a grin. She made her way around to the steps of the pool where she slowly made her way into the cold water. By the time the water was up to the middle of her thighs, I could already see her nipples trying to poke out through her top which didn't help my situation at all but I wasn't going to complain by any means. My eyes stayed locked on her the entire time, and I was throbbing at this point, I was going to need some attention soon. And as if she had read my mind, it wasn't long before she swam over to me and put her tight little ass against my crotch. She pressed up against me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Seems as if you are a bit turned on, surely water isn't that exciting is it?" she asked.

"It must be by the looks of your top"

"My nipples were hard before I got into the water, if your eyes hadn't been pinned to my ass the entire time you would have noticed that." she replied.

Before I could reply she pressed her backside into me even harder and all I could do was bite my lip while feeling her ass pressed up against my stiff cock. I wrapped my palms around her tummy and they followed up her chilled body, my hands brushed over her DD breasts and back down them again, her nipples were getting visibly harder by the minute. She then took one of my hands and guided it down her tummy all the way to her inner thighs, leaving my hand on the outside of her bottoms, but pressing my finger tip against her swollen clit. I ran my fingertip in circles on top of her clit, I could see her eyes had closed and she had begun grinding into my cock. I pressed my palm against her pubic mound and ran my fingertip up and down her slit, even with the water surrounding her pussy, I could still feel her own personal wetness building up under my fingertip.

She then pulled her ass out of my crotch and manged to turn around facing me, leaving my hand roaming in the mass amount of water all alone. And with another one of those little grins... I knew she was up to something yet again, but what this time? At that point her hand had made its way to my throbbing cock and she wrapped it in her palm, squeezing it just hard enough to make me flinch, she already knew I loved it when she grabbed me with a great deal of force. She had stopped trying to keep herself afloat in the water, she was using my hard shaft to keep her steady without using any energy. She started stroking my cock so effortlessly and by now I was getting ready to cum and she knew it.

She slid her hand from my shaft to the strings of my shorts and untied them, and before I knew it she had my shorts slid off just floating in the water. She took a dunk into the water and while waiting for her to come back up, I could feel her mouth wrapped around my cock taking every inch of me to the back of her throat. She was sucking me off in a public pool underwater... I was more turned on than I had ever been. It didn't take much for me to release and when I did she took my entire load in her mouth, even feeling her swallow it with the tip of my shaft still in her mouth made me want to take her then and there.

She had finally come back to the surface and gasped for a little air, although she wasn't down there long, that was one hell of a trick I had never sen before. She grinned at me and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I'll give you more attention when we get back to your place."

I nodded and managed to get my shorts back on and we went on and had or late evening swim. Knowing the best has yet to come, it was definitely something to look forward to. During the remainder of our swim... she consistently teased me, making me want her more and more.

To Be Continued....