An Unexpected Tip

Story Info
Diner waitress is taken after hours.
2.1k words
4.12
60.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet night at the diner where I worked part time. I had a day job at the library but the extra money was handy and Joe and Lisa who ran the place were like family. They had given me a job and rented me a room when I arrived in the city as a student and they had a baby on the way so I was happy to help out. Of course it filled my recently single nights as well!

Being a town diner, not a truck stop our clientele comprised of on duty cops, gossiping women, lonely businessmen, dating kids and studious academics.

It was the latter two categories that remained. A young couple frugally sharing a sundae and a young man who was a regular. He was dressed in dark clothes and always had his head in a book, reading and annotating, always so ensconced that I had to have a few attempts at interrupting to offer him a refill. He looked quite cute from what I saw which was mostly the back of his head and I wondered if he could do with a good woman!!

Lisa had just called Joe begging for ice cream and so I agreed to lock up. I wasn't going to be much longer and certainly didn't have anything better to do!

On his way out he placed the checks on the tables as a subtle hint to them that it was closing time. I was grateful.

The teenagers must have realised they had a curfew as they quite quickly paid me with their pooled coins of change and even threw some in the tip jar, I smiled and thanked them as they scurried out.

That just left the scholar. He had barely acknowledged the check and remembering my student days pitied him a little, he probably enjoyed the peace here. I decided that I would go and clean the kitchen and bathroom and then if he was still there I'd have to say something.

This time filler took around half an hour, 5 minutes of that was spent critically examining my reflection, my long dark hair that I had worn up was trying to break free and a strand kept covering my eyes, they were looking a pale blue tonight, a sign that I was tired! I also noticed a slight coffee mark on my snug fitting white blouse -and was my short black skirt a little too short now that I was a respectable wage earner?

I emerged from the ladies all prepared to evict the man in black but to my surprise he was not there, the booth was clear - I only hoped that he had left some money to cover the bill. I went over and bolted the door, turned the sign round to show we were closed and switched the main lights off, leaving myself the lights from the various machines and the kitchen to work with as I knew this place in my sleep!

I approached the booth and to my relief there was a pile of coins, almost hidden by the menu, probably in case anyone else walked in and took it! I had to stretch and reach across the table to retrieve the coins so I gave it a quick wipe first, knowing that such leaning would cause my breasts to rub against the cool surface.

I was suddenly aware of a shadow over my own, a presence behind me as I spun round I came face to face with him, the first thing I noticed were how attractive and pale his blue eyes were, not usually being able to see them. The second thing I noticed was the sounds of his palms smacking against the table as he leant forward, forcing my to lean back and all but pinning me down without actually touching me.

Understandably I was a little nervous, I managed to almost giggle as I reprimanded him for sneaking up on me, expecting an apology or some movement. He didn't respond.

My next instinct was to glance towards the door, as if to measure my distance. His gaze followed mine briefly and then he smirked as he spoke in a deep, commanding yet matter of fact way. "You locked it."

Was he challenging me? Threatening me? I couldn't be sure, I could, however, tell that a big part of him was enjoying this discomfort as I desperately racked my brains for a plan whilst butterflies danced a jig in my stomach.

I shifted a little, subconsciously telling him that the position I was in wasn't comfortable but his response was to lean in even closer. I smiled then, knowing he was waiting for my next move and hoping I could endear myself to him, "Excuse me" I said, lightly and in a friendly way. Again, no response. I could feel panic starting to tighten my chest, who was he and why was he doing this?

The next words tumbled out of my mouth in a babble, "Please, excuse me, I have to finish up here, my boyfriend is expecting me, if I am not there soon he'll come here, he hates it when I work..." I was cut off by him raising a finger and gently but firmly pressing it on my lips, he lent closer still and spoke quietly down my ear. "You're lying. I don't like lies. You haven't got a boyfriend."

I insisted that I had, reiterated that he would be on his way any time now, all the while clenching my fists a little and planning that (A) I would just shove him and run and (B) failing that I would kick him where it hurt.

He tutted at me, "More lies? You don't have a boyfriend. You dumped him three weeks ago when you came home early and found him in bed with another woman. You wish you could have a fling and get him out of your system."

He was speaking my words back to me and my heart sank, he knew nobody was coming. Time for plan A.

"I don't know why you're doing this," I spoke calmly, psyching myself up, hopefully lulling him into a false sense of security, "but you need to stop, I have to go, please get off me." I barely brought my arms up half way when he grabbed them and pinned them above my head, exposing my midriff as he did so, at the same time his right knee swiftly pushed my thighs apart and moved his legs in between them, putting paid to my plan B and sending the coins and condiments flying!

I gasped in shock, not only from his rough handling but the fact that this movement that had rendered me so helpless had caused the nerves in my stomach to spread further so there was now a tingling further down, I squeezed my eyes shut, telling myself this wasn't happening, he commanded me to open them and I did so.

"Get off me!" I insisted, as forcefully as I could. "Make me!" he retorted. I wriggled beneath him, trying not to tilt my hips up and give away the lustful feelings building in me but somehow he knew.

He suppressed a smile as he accused me of not trying very hard, I struggled further and for a split second thought he was letting me go as the grip on my wrists loosened but I was wrong, he span me back round so I was bending over the table and so he could hold both my wrists with just one hand a lot easier.

He leant right over me and I could feel the hardness in his trousers straining for its release, I gasped a little, again I felt the warm breath near my ear, heard him speak softly, "I think you are enjoying this!" I shook my head, tried to push him back, "I'm not, I'm not, please, stop this!" I pleaded with him.

"Let's see if you are lying again, I do hope not because I would have to punish you!" I could tell he was serious and wondered how he could prove whether or not I was lying. My answer was immediate, I felt his spare hand travel down my body, grazing my now very sensitive nipples and tracing all the way down then up the inside of my thigh, I knew where he was headed and I knew my body would betray me, I tried to regulate my shallow breaths as his hand inched higher, lingering near the edge of my silky French knickers. By now I couldn't honestly say whether I wanted him to stop or continue.

He slid one finger gently into my pants and traced it along my smooth pussy, I was beyond wet. The sensation of someone else touching me after so long was too much and a small moan escaped from my mouth.

"Oh dear." He spoke in a measured precise and intimidating way. "Yet another lie!"

He pulled his hand back, lifted my skirt and smacked me hard! I squealed, this wasn't expected, "Shut up!" he hissed, "or I will use that cloth to gag you! Take your punishment, you told me lies! You said you had a boyfriend, (thwack) you said he was coming here (thwack) and you said you weren't enjoying this!" The last smack was aimed at my clit and pussy which were now swollen.

He told me that he was letting go of my wrists but he would punish me if I tried to strike him, he now had both hands free and he wasted no time in pulling down my pants to my knees, then I heard a zip being pulled down, he pulled out his cock and skilfully guided it to my pussy that welcomed it hungrily despite my head telling me that I didn't want this.

My attempts at pushing him back only deepened his thrust and buried him within my soft velvety pussy, "This is even better than I imagined it!" he exclaimed and it occurred to me that he had planned this, which pissed me off and aroused my fight instinct, I flailed my arms hoping to hit him and stun him but he just grabbed my hair and dragged my head right back, he continued thrusting hard, possibly even harder as though to punish me and show me he was the boss, "You're a feisty little bitch aren't you, for a librarian I mean!" Tears sprang to my eyes as I realised he knew where else I worked too.

He fucked me harder and harder, pounding me furiously, all I could do was wait for it to be over, he twisted his hand in my hair, pulling me back further and told me to fuck him back, surely I had no choice? I pushed back in time with his thrusting and started to appreciate the benefits of the angle at which I was being so roughly taken. We quickened the pace and he gasped through his heavy breaths that he rewarded good behaviour, he snaked an arm around me and his hand travelled south and found my swollen, throbbing clit. He teased it as he filled me with his cock and sank his teeth into my shoulder. My legs trembled beneath him as we both finally came and collapsed, panting on the table. He stayed inside me, made sure every last drop of his creamy cum was deposited and then slowly withdrew from me, hands keeping me pushed down as he took his time.

At last he fastened himself and released his grip and I turned round and stood up, we would have been face to face were it not for him being at least half a foot taller. He still blocked my way, I went to slap his face, but he caught my wrist and pulled me close to kiss me, at first I resisted but he just held me tighter so I let him do it. I guess I even reciprocated.

Then he knelt down and retrieved my pants from my ankles and pocketed them. "The money is all there for my meal, I think you've had something better than a tip!" he winked confidently and let himself out.

As I picked up the money and the other table items that we had knocked down I saw a laminated card glinting at me under the seat, it was a library card! It was at that moment I realised why he knew so much about me and knew I would be seeing him again!