An Unexpected Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." There was only so much will power a man had before he had submit to whatever words came from the mouth of the desperate, naked woman below him.

"Look at her while you fuck me. Let me feel what it's really like to be your niece. Fuck me like I'm Hilary."

"What?"

"Fuck me Aiden!"

Aiden didn't need any more encouragement. His manhood was already lined up by Jenny's hand so all he had to do was push. And with one slow thrust, he forced his entire length into the girl, pressing her cervical cap deeper into her body then it seemingly wanted to go.

He pulled out of her hot, moist canal and then forced right back in. Again and again he repeated the monotonous motions. Sounds of slurping began adding to the sounds of soft moans and grunts. She was getting wetter. More liquid was coating his shaft now than when he first entered. Warm juice was now coating his balls. It increased the sound of contact when they slapped against her wettening butt cheeks.

"Look at her," Jenny pleaded and used her hand to guide his view to the television.

Her hand then retreated and coupled with her other, moved Aiden's to her breasts.

"Imagine that they're hers. Feel her breasts. I'm your niece. You're having sex with your niece."

Aiden seemed not to care anymore. He thrust into the girl below him as he stared up at his niece splayed out identically to one he penetrated.

The picture changed. Jenny was still feeding his libido with new content. Hilary's body hadn't moved much, but it didn't need too. Hilary was already in the position every guy wanted. Her hand did move though. It was now squeezing her lips up into her closing palm.

The new action showed more skin in that singular region that Aiden couldn't stop staring at, but it was only stretched skin of what he had already seen. But then there was the now bulging exposure of the sides of her lips pressing outside the cover of her hand.

Aiden pushed particularly hard into the girl below him from the sight. And then Jenny showed him one last picture.

His nineteen year old niece was in nearly the same pose, though this time her left hand was firmly pressing into her tensed, bare belly. And her right hand had all but left its blocking view of her most private part.

Hilary's palm had moved up onto her mound and her fingers had open up. Her index finger was to the left of her bulbous left vaginal lip and her ring and pinky fingers were to the right of her right one. Her middle finger was pressed between the two squeezed out lips. Aiden still couldn't see that almighty sight; he still couldn't see that so insignificant yet so imperative crack in her body. Her one single finger was lodged inside it.

Aiden then felt something very nice. A sudden burst of hot liquids washed over his shaft just as the canal he penetrated contracted to half its size. He forced himself out and then back in two more times through the powerful convulsions before he rested the head of his manhood on the girl's cervix. There he took the onslaught of her orgasm while he stared so intently at the two rolling hills between his niece's fingers, at that middle finger, through that middle finger.

Numerous shots of searing cum then escaped him, splashing into the girl's cervical wall. Again and again and again his own convulsions implanted her womb, fighting past the aftershocks of orgasm that triggered them. All his pent up libido was being expelled into Jenny's body, deep into that all important hole between her legs. His muscles quivered and his neck tensed back as his eyes glazed over.

Aiden finished inseminating the girl and let his head roll over his shoulder and fall forward. His eyes closed. He held his position moments longer in the silence, still with his hips forcing himself into Jenny's bubbling over canal. The two naked lovers were soaked in sweat and near silently panting for decent air.

Aiden's face then fell to Jenny's as his body gave way. Jenny's breasts mashed into his descending pecks as she reached her arms around him into a hug. After only a minute though, the two rolled to their sides, not bothering to disconnect their body parts.

They stayed interlocked together for several more minutes in heavy breathing before Jenny finally spoke.

"You're the biggest pervert I've ever met."

"What?"

"You openly fucked your niece."

"No I didn't."

"You fucked me while you watched porn of your little niece. You fucked me wishing I was her."

"What's wrong with you?" Aiden's voice began hinting at aggression.

"I want to fucking marry you," she blurted out.

"What the hell?"

"Oh shit. Forget I said that."

"Said what? What the hell?"

"Shh. Let's fall asleep like this. You smell so good." Her voice then faded into a sleepy softness. "I'm just kidding about the other stuff. You fuckedmeand there's clearly no denying it."

Aiden was asleep within half an hour and Jenny followed shortly after.

-

Aiden woke with the sun breaking through the front windows. Jenny was still lying nakedly beside him from the amazing sex he had with her the night before. Her eyes were just as opened as his, very. They had both woken up to the same thing.

"What the Fuck!?" Hilary's voice burst through the silent living room.

"What the FUCK!?" she yelled again.

Jenny grinned wide as Aiden turned his head, found his shirt, and immediately covered his private. He didn't say a word.

"What the FUCK!?" Hilary declared again, clearly at a loss of anything else to say.

"I guess I'll be on my way now," Jenny smugly said as she grabbed and disconnected her laptop from the television. "I'll email you those pictures," she said and then bolted from the house completely naked.

"What the FUCK Aiden!?" Hillary yelled again.

"Um, she came down to surprise you, and things got out of hand. I'm so sorry," Aiden pleaded barely able to string his words together.

"What the Fuck! You fucking had sex with the worst girl on the planet. She fucking stole my boyfriend and now this; you!?"

"What? She didn't steal your boyfriend."

"Yes she did! That's fucking Jenny Holist. She fucking torments me every day and she stole my boyfriend! Now you're sleeping with her?!"

"I thought that was Jennifer?"

"Jennifer!? Jennifer is my best friend! What the Fuck! Jenny Holist is a crazy freak! She fucking torments me all the time!" Hilary's eyes began dripping. "What the fuck!" Her voice began shaking, losing its resolve.

Aiden was speechless, sitting on the floor naked, covered only by his t-shirt over his hips.

"I can't believe this," Hilary quivered, now unable to hold her tears in at all. They streamed down her cheeks. "She fucking got to you to finish me off."

The nineteen year old turned and quickly stomped from the room, slamming her bedroom door behind her moments later.

12