An Unexpected Twist

Story Info
Who was the one stalking them before?
1.3k words
4.07
7.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week has passed since that event and things seem to have become steady again. Gabrielle and myself are in contact every day, Melanie has backed off and everything feels perfect.

We even met yesterday for a quiet little meal, but after a meal and a few drinks, I was stretching Gabrielle's tight little pussy and she wasn't being quiet about her pleasure.

But then something strange happened...

I was on my way to work when it happened. Rain had just started to fall when I spotted a young woman stood in an alleyway. She was looking right at me and if looks could kill, yikes.

I looked at the ground and continued walking but I could soon hear footsteps behind me and they were growing closer with every step.

Turning my head as I walked, not wanting to stop, and I could see the same woman, her scowl was full of anger and hate.

But as I reached the courtyard before the station, she stopped and merely watched me until I was out of sight.

Whilst at work, I told one of my colleagues and he laughed, suggesting that maybe she was a jilted lover but that can't be it.

During my break, I thought I saw her watching me from behind a sign but looking again, she was gone.

Scared, I told my manager I wasn't feeling well and he agreed for me to go home early. On the way home, I saw her again. She was following me even more this time, so I finally stopped and spun around.

"Who are you?" I ask but she merely scowls at me before answering.

"Why? Why did she have to choose you? She was meant to choose me." She says, clutching her dress as her eyes start to water.

I look at her, completely dumbfounded by this.

"Who are you talking about?" I ask but instantly, I already know. "Gabrielle." I mumble.

She glares at me and shakes with fury. "Don't ever say her name. She's worth so much more than you!" She shouts, her voice trembling with anger.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way. But Gabrielle is happy now. And you need to accept that." I say as I turn away.

As I do, my phone vibrates and it's Gabrielle. "I see you." Her message says and as I look up, she is stood in front of a small red car. She's wearing a short denim miniskirt, black halter top and a pair of black stilettoes.

I smile and rush over but as I do, the woman makes a grab for me.

"Get away from me." I say as I try to move out the way but it's too late and she latches onto my legs, causing me to fall. Climbing on top of me, she starts slapping at me, tears falling down her face until a voice shouts out.

"Craig! Get off him!" Gabrielle shouts as she storms over, her heels clacking on the pavement as she clenches her fists in clear anger.

"But...Gabrielle, this man is just using you. Only I am enough to be with you. And you changed me into this." She says but Gabrielle pushes him off.

"No Craig, I dumped you and changed you because you cheated on me with my sister and then wanted to come back to me." Gabrielle says as Craig pulls away, not wanting to face the truth.

After losing his motivation, Craig turned and walked away as we got into Gabrielle's car and she drove me back to my house.

As we drove, I noticed large bags all over the back seat. I looked at them confused but Gabrielle pulled over and looked down at the steering wheel.

"Look, I know we only met a week ago but...can I please live with you?" She asks, my expression stiffening into one of concern as I look at her expression.

"Did something happen between you and Melanie?" I ask but she doesn't answer.

We sat in silence for what felt like hours before I looked back to her.

"Gabrielle, I know I love you and I would love to be with you all the time. But I want to know just what has happened to bring this up first." I explain to her.

She doesn't reply straight away and instead starts to cry.

"It's my dad... he's always been in the army...and holds some very... antiquated views... well he came home to visit and he... he kicked me out...said I was disgusting and not the son he remembered." She said as the tears grew heavier until she completely broke down sobbing.

I sat in my seat, staring at her in disbelief. "How could anyone think she was disgusting?" Was my first thought and the second was, "Her father is the one who's truly disgusting."

I placed my hand on hers as she gripped the steering wheel so hard that her knuckles shone white.

"Come and live with me baby." I said, her eyes looking at me through the tears and she sniffed hard.

"D...do you really mean that?" She asked as I smiled softly and nodded. "Yes. I mean it." I say softly.

She gave me a kiss on the lips and calmed down before we drove the last leg to my home.

When we arrived, I helped bring all of Gabrielle's things into the house, all her clothes, her toys and even her bedding was all bundled into black rubbish bags.

Once everything was inside, I checked my phone and realised I had a message from Melanie.

"Take care of her. She'll need you." It said.

After a quick shower, we walked into the bedroom, Gabrielle wrapped her arms around my neck as I kissed her passionately, our tongues playing in her mouth.

My hands wandered down to her beautifully round ass and began to play with it as her hands slid down my front, gripping the base of my hard cock and slowly moving her hand in long strokes.

We both moaned into the kiss as we fell back onto the bed, my fingers sliding between her cheeks and rubbing her pussy softly.

She tensed up, her little clitty was hard and already leaking her sissy cum as I slid my finger into her tight pussy.

"Mmmmmm, finger me baby, make me ready for that big throbbing cock." She moaned as she jerked my cock faster, her breathing getting heavy already.

I smiled as I kissed her neck before biting it softly, leaving a lovebite behind.

"Mmmmm, now I've marked you three times." I moan as she starts to rub her tiny clitty against my cock.

"Mmmmm, I'm yours baby, every bit is yours to do with as you please." She moans her body shaking with anticipation as she slowly releases my cock and I pull my finger out.

With a single thrust, I push the tip inside her pussy and her clitty erupts as she has her second ever sissygasm.

I smirk as I use her sissy cum to lube up my cock before slamming deep inside her.

She groans deeply as my balls bounce up against her ass, my cock slamming deep inside her.

With ecstasy on her face, she rides my cock harder as I lean up and suckle on her puffy nipples.

"Mmmmm, baby, I'm gonna squirt again!" She screams as her body convulses slightly, her clitty squirting again and her pussy gripping my cock tightly in pulses.

"Oh fuck baby." I moan moments before my cock shoots deep inside her, her pussy milking my cock with every shot.

As we come down from our orgasms, I hold Gabrielle close and smile softly. "Baby, I love you so much." I say, holding her hand tightly as my other arm wraps around her waist.

She looks into my eyes and smiles softly. "I love you so much too...Man of my dreams." She says as we kiss and lie on the bed.

My phone vibrates with an unknown number and a message pops up on my phone. "I'm coming for you. And when I do, you'll regret ever touching my son." It says.

(Thank you again for reading. I hope you have liked Gabrielle's and the main character's journey thus far.)