An Unexpected Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly remove my own shorts as this naked Adonis begins to rub the torso of my naked wife. He is standing by her head making long strokes down her torso, his cock rubbing against her head with every stroke. Her breathing is heavy, her perfect chest rising and falling, her hips slightly gyrating...he moves next to her and begins to rub her inner thighs again. His hands finally get where she wants them and she moans a sigh of pleasure as he begins to play with her clit.

He starts gently and slowly begins to work it, eliciting more moans of pleasure from her. His thick cock is only inches from her hand and he finally decides to rest it on her. She starts to stroke him as her first orgasm begins to build. I am sitting back slowly rubbing myself as my wife begins to cry out "Oh Yes! Aleph!" and her legs close around his hand. He helps her to stand and they kiss passionately, their hands roaming over each other's bodies until she finally reaches between them to grab his throbbing member.

She looks at it in marvel and then looks back at me. My own throbbing member being stroked was all the encouragement she needed as she began to bob up and down on his cock. She was worshipping his cock like nothing I had ever seen...the beast was fully released. She was licking it, sucking his balls, nibbling on the tip, and sucking it with abandon. I don't think either of them even knew I was there anymore.

He pulls her up and lays her back on the bed and immediately buries his face between her legs. With her state of arousal, it only takes a matter of minutes before she is bucking against his mouth in orgasm again. "Please Aleph, Please fuck me!" This is all he needs as he slides up her oiled body and places the head at her opening. I sit back in admiration as I watch her inhibitions completely disappear and her feet wrap around his waist and pull him in.

She squeezes him tightly with her legs and begins to fuck herself on him by gyrating her hips. He plows into her with all he's worth, their moans and screams filling the room along with the sound of flesh smacking flesh. I see him starting to tense up as his first climax builds. He starts to pull out but she says "No, you keep fucking me! Oh god I'm about to cum! Fuck me Aleph, Fuck me!" He speeds up his cadence as they both cum in unison.

As he pulls out a thick gob of cum follows out of her wetness. She looks at me and smiles as she gets off the bed and walks over to me. She leans over to kiss me before pulling away and staring into my eyes as he grabs ahold of her hips and again enters her. "His cock feels so big baby" "Oh god he feels so good inside me." Her massive breasts have sandwiched my cock and every time he pounds into her they squeeze it. I feel my own climax building but try not to let it go...I'm saving it. He continues to fuck my hotwife from behind as she moans, never breaking eye contact with me, continuing to tell me how good this strange cock feels inside her. He continues to speed up, his grunts getting louder in unison with her moans. The sensation of her breasts on my cock, his pre-climax grunting, and the maintained eye contact brings me closer to the edge.

She moans one last time before they both erupt in yet another orgasm. She pulls off of him and begins to kiss me before moving down to suck me. After a minute of pleasuring me, she looks over her shoulder at Aleph and tells him "Thanks, have a good flight" before returning to me. We hear the door open and close as she straddles me and lowers herself down on me. "Are you ready to reclaim me baby?"

...

I wake up the next day and look at the clock. It's already 2 p.m. I roll over and kiss my wife deeply... "I love you baby, that was so fucking hot."

"I'm glad you enjoyed watching, I may want to do it again."

We made out and had another interlude before ordering room service. For the rest of the vacation, there was not a moment where we were not touching each other in some way or another.

On the flight home (a night flight), she wakes me up at one point and tells me to follow her in 30-seconds and quickly gets up and runs to the back. I count to 10 and go, passing all the sleeping passengers. I enter the lavatory to find her giggling with her pants already pulled down and hands against the back. I grab her by the hips and enter her. It takes me less than 3 minutes to get off and we both leave at the same time. On the way out, the previously sleeping flight attendant looks at us in disgust, which just makes us laugh more. Upon returning to our seats she immediately grabs my hand and places it between her legs... "Now it's your turn to get me off."

Our marriage was good going on vacation but after...well after we put most movie romances to shame. We sometimes talked about the fun interlude in Jamaica and even wrote stories back and forth about future possibilities. Our sex life had taken a HUGE turn for the better. A few months later, she informed me she had a conference in Dallas...the stories and pics that came from that are another story.

12