An Unexpected Visit

Story Info
A thought-to-be stranger takes her.
1.1k words
3.38
18.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel eyes on her as she crept into her house. She closed the door behind her, locking it, and pressed her back flat against its hard wood. Sighing softly, she turned on her porch light, and went up the stairs in complete darkness. She dropped her purse in the hallway, and proceeded to remove her dress at the door to her room. Slipping into the sheets, she also removed her panties. She turned on her side, slipping the sheet off of her in moments; it was too hot to have anything on. Closing her eyes, she tried to drift off to sleep.

She just couldn't, she decided, for she couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched. She got out of bed, considered slipping on her silk bathrobe or the thin, light sheet, but she was sweating as is. She glided down the stairs in full nudity, slipping onto her nice, cool couch. It felt nicer than her bed, she realised, but the eyes seemed to have only followed her yet again. It had started at the bar, when her head began spinning from drink, and she left as quickly as possible, not liking the feeling, and wanting to sleep it away. It had been years since she had drank last, and she hadn't remembered it being quite this intense. She went to get up, but she tripped, falling to the carpet, and then everything went black.

When she came to, things took a few minute to face into focus, and she was back in her bedroom. She could tell by both the smell of her perfume, and the colour of the ceiling combined. She smiled softly, and attempted to turn on her side to go back to sleep, but she found that she couldn't, as her arms were unable to move! Panic set in quickly as she realised her legs wouldn't move, either, and she felt the cool metal against her skin, nearly piercing cold.

"W-who's there?" she asked into the nearly black room. Her cry was rewarded with silence, and she screamed, hoping someone would wake her up from the nightmare. She received a hard smack across her jaw, and then a hand clamped down on her mouth. "Don't wake the neighbours up, Princess, or you might not live long enough to see the pleasure I could bring you." She hears a deep voice growl above her, and she saw the flash of a knife, just long enough to make out the blade before she felt its icy touch on her neck.

"Okay!" she shrieks, realising just how serious the intruder is. "What do you want? Money? It's in my bureau! Drugs? They're next door!" she howls, the tears pouring out of her eyes as she begged the gods to release her.

"No no, no drugs, no money, no jewels." he says, and as she opened her eyes to question him again, he felt his rough fingers gripping her breast, and she let out an involuntary moan. She could see his teeth in the small amount of light, and she glared at his figure.

"You can't do this!" she screeched at him, earning herself a quick swipe with the blade, and her chest began oozing slightly.

"Oh? And why not?" he teased, and the whites of his teeth were visible again.

"Don't you dare!" and with that, he brushed his fingers across her mound, and she realised she was naked. "No!" she fights against her restraints, and he takes her panties off of the floor, shoving them into her mouth.

"Such a pretty face. You wouldn't want it to get all red, now would you?" he teased, chuckling.

She cries into the gag, tasting her own juices from earlier on in the night, and she tries to thrash about, but to no avail.

He smirks, laughing. "Are you really still going to try and get away?" he smiles, removing the cuffs from her hands and ankles, greatly overpowering her long enough to switch her around, her stomach on the couch now, and he puts a pillow under her head and ran his hands down her back. "Would be a shame for such delicate skin to become scarred..." he whistled, picking something up from on her right.

He weighed the object with intense interest before smacking it across her back. "How do you like my belt?" he asked, striking her again with the belt before moving up and gripping her hair, pulling her face up and removing her face from the pillow. "I said, how do you like my belt?!" he barks, demanding an answer.

"It hurts so much!" she sobs, pushing her face into the pillow. She didn't want to hear her own voice, she just wanted to wake up and find out this was all a dream.

He chuckled, pleased with her answer. "Good." and he brought out something else, and she heard the belt thud to the ground. Standing tall, he brought the thick whip against her ass, laughing as the skin immediately turns red. "Such a turn-on of mine." he mentions, and pushes her thighs apart, running his fingers across her cunt. "And I can see it's a turn-on for you, too!" he smiles, pulling her head back up and forcing his dirty fingers inside of her mouth, forcing her to suck off her own juices. "I bet you're delicious, aren't you, my pet?" and he runs his fingertips along the small of her back, tracing one of the welts. The whip had been made to withstand high temperatures, and it was hot tonight, unlike his usual freezing cold delight.

"Please..." he heard her beg into the pillow, and he smiled, taking out his cock and removing his trousers, getting onto of her, his body never touching hers before he shoves the full length of his hard cock deep inside of her pussy.

"AH!" she screams, and he leans forward, clamping the gag back into her mouth to keep her quiet as he pumps his thick cock deep into her womanhood.

He can hear her whimpering as he pushes deeper and harder inside of her, his neglected cock already spewing within her as her own seemingly neglected pussy spurted all over him, and he smiled, removing her cuffs and pulling her close.

"Get the fuck off of me!" she screams, her pussy still throbbing. If she were honest with herself, she needed him to pump her again. It was then that she looked up at her assailant, realising it was Mikey, her very own husband. Funny, she never mentioned him once during the entire scene.

To be continued...