An Unexpected Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
Friends reconnect.
2.1k words
3.76
11k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GailyP
GailyP
1 Followers

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Gail logged into her account to see what had happened in the world overnight. The message icon showed that someone had reached out overnight. Mike's name appeared with the message "15-17?" That immediately motivated Gail to get her ass in gear and get to work to check her calendar. Seeing that she didn't have anything urgent on the calendar, Gail messaged Mike back. "Yes Please!"

As Gail took her seat on the plane the next day, she shot off a message to Mike. "About to take off, should be in by 11:45, Flight 1010, I'll text you when I land." Gail was giddy with excitement. She'd barely slept the night before she was so excited. Mike had been one of Gail's favorite people from the moment they first talked all those years before.

Unfortunately, they didn't get to see each other very often, so when the opportunity presented itself, they moved mountains to meet up with each. It had been a couple of years since their last visit, and this time it was on his home turf. In a few short hours, they'd be together again.

The overhead announcement to prepare the cabin for arrival roused Gail from her nap. The moment she'd been cleared to use of electronic devices Gail texted Mike. "On the ground!" A few moments later, her phone chirped with an incoming message. "Meet you at baggage claim."

The moment Mike came into view, Gail could feel her pulse begin to race. He stood near the bottom of the escalator, looking better than ever. Mike always seemed to be comfortable in his own skin, that was one of the sexiest things about him in Gail's eyes. His confidence always turned Gail on, and even rubbed off on her a little because she liked who Gail was when Mike was around.

"How's Gail?" he asked as she approached him.

"Better now that I'm here!" She smiled brightly.

"Me too." He said with a wink before wrapping her in a full body hug. Gail held on an extra moment drinking in his scent. "Let's grab your bag and get out of here."

"This is all that I brought with me. Who needs clothes when my plan is for you to keep me naked and satisfied for the next 48 hours." Gail announced to him.

"Alrighty then." Mike chuckled as he took Gail's hand in his and led her out of the terminal. "How damn cold was it for you this morning? "

"It was about 20 when I left Vermont this morning." She replied.

"That explains it. You're in the south now kiddo, you're going to want to change out of that pretty quick." Mike grabbed the backpack from her and led the way to his truck.

As they approached his truck, Gail released Mike's hand and pulled her sweatshirt over her head. Mike brought Gail to the passenger side of the truck where he opened the door for her. Mike stood at the ready to help her into the truck, but Gail needed to get her leggings off. With Mike's body shielding her from view, she shimmied out of her leggings and tossed them in the truck. Gail had to admit she felt more than a little naughty for dragging her panties off along with the leggings, and if Mike caught site of her bare ass, all the better.

Gail sat for a moment on the edge of the truck's seat and grabbed a handful of Mike's shirt, she needed to feel his lips against hers. Mike's hands rested on the bare flesh of Gail's thighs. Her little cotton dress riding up ever so slightly, almost exposing her bald pussy to him.

"Damn girl, you need to slow down." Mike said as he straightened Gail's dress. "You need to sit there and behave until we get out on the road." He closed the door on Gail and walked around to his side of the truck. As he took his seat behind the wheel, he looked over at her as if taking in the sight of the sex starved woman, He smiled almost like he was impressed with Gail's assertiveness. On the rare occasions that Mike talked about Gail, he would describe her the deceptive type. Cute girl next door, comes off as prim and proper. She's is a fucking freak in the sack! His little cum slut.

"If you really can't wait, feel free to take off the dress for the ride back to the house. I have a blanket behind the seat for emergency cover up." Mike suggested as he started the engine.

"I think I'm going to make you feed me first, or at least get me some coffee." Beginning to like the idea of being naked as Mike drove down the road. It caused an interesting tingle for Gail.

"There is food at the house. Here, have some water and lose the dress! We will be there in 45 min." Mike said as he handed her a bottle of water from his cooler.

Gail turned herself so that she was facing Mike and studied him for a moment. "You look good Mike." The full bushy beard he had he last time they had seen him was replaced by the goatee Gail remembered him having when they first met. A day's worth of scruff filling in the rest of his jaw line. A spark back in his eyes.

Mike was studying Gail out of the corner of his eye as he navigated through the traffic around the airport. Gail wasn't entirely sure what was driving her hunger that morning, but she was so damn horny she didn't think she could wait until they got to Mike's place.

Gail was suddenly replaying a conversation she and Mike had about what he saw on a daily basis from the cab of his work truck. Women touching themselves, couples playing with each other as they drove down the road and it inspired Gail. She wiggled in her seat moments before she pulled the dress off over her head. Exposing her body to Mike, wearing only a bra. The black satin cups a striking contrast to Gail's pale northern skin, and the bra made it look like Gail was serving her tits up to Mike.

Gail scooched herself across the bench seat. She needed to be as physically close to Mike as possible, but not quite crazy enough to crawl into Mike's lap as he was driving. The craving to be touched was almost painful for her. Gail laid down and put laid her head down Mike's thigh and began to slide her hand up it. Letting her hand reach up the leg of Mike's shorts. Gail was thrilled to know that Mike was getting as excited as she was. Gail couldn't help and wonder how much more she could tempt Mike.

Mike reached his right hand into the cup of Gail's bra and squeezed her tit.

Mike's eyes whipped toward Gail the second his fingers graze the cool metal orbs around Gail's nipple. He'd seen pictures of Gail wearing the nipple clips. She just smiled up at Mike and began to wonder what happened to the shy kid Gail was when they first met. He knew this other Gail lived beneath the sweet exterior. His cock got harder just thinking about all the fun they were going to have this visit. Mike wondered if Gail has worn the orbs through airport security. If she had, Mike would have bet she gave the TSA officer a boner when he saw her go through his booth. Not to mention the couple of truck drivers they had just passed on the highway

Mike's fingers toying with her nipples already had her squirming and moaning for more. Wanting to know just how bold this new Gail was Mike posed the question. "Do you need your hot little pussy rubbed?"

Yes."

"Rub your pussy for me." Mike instructed

Gail bit her lower lip as if thinking it over for a few seconds. Mike knew that even when Gail masturbated she rarely touched her own pussy. She preferred to use one of her many toys. Gail rolled over so she was more fully over onto her back and spread my thighs. One foot resting on the seat, opening herself up wide so that Mike could see as her middle finger disappeared from sight. With just a few swirls of her fingertip, Gail's clit came to life,

Mike could tell that Gail was beginning to really enjoy herself. Her eyes were closed tight. She got more involved with rubbing her bald pussy. Mike couldn't help but wonder where her mind went. She was not here with her legs spread on the seat of his pickup for all the world to see. She was making it hard for him to focus on the road.

.

The world disappeared around her, Gail's only focus was on the sensations coming from the firm little circles the pad of her middle finger was making on her clit. If not for Mike's chuckle as he twisted her nipple she would have forgotten he was there. Gail's breath caught, the building orgasm was starting to feel so incredible. Gail's muscles were contracting as the orgasm overtook her. She suddenly and inexplicably she jerked her hand away.

"Did you cum." Mike asked.

"I couldn't. I need your help." Gail pleaded with Mike.

His hand replaced hers. Applying more pressure on her clit than Gail could. The more Mike rubbed, the more Gail's hips began to thrust against Mike's fingers, Gail wrapped her hands around Mike's wrist.

"Don't Fucking Stop!!" Gail half begged, half commanded Mike. After another few minutes, Gail let go of Mike's wrist and went limp on the seat. A film of sweat covering my body.

After catching her breath, Gail couldn't wait any longer to taste Mike. She reached into Mike's lap and began to stroke him through his shorts. She reached for the button on his shorts. Her hand trembled ever so slightly. Mike wasn't sure whether it was out of nervousness or excitement. Mike helped her unleash his cock. A bit of moisture already gathered at the tip of Mike's stiffened cock. Gail flicked her tongue over him then she sucked the tip of Mike's cock into her mouth.

"God! I love how you taste!" Gail sighed as she looked up into Mike's eyes. Gail didn't want this to be a quick and dirty blow job, she wanted to take her time, drag it out. Long slow licks up and down his cock. Her hands gently fondling Mike's balls. Quickly taking him deep into her throat, just till she heard the slightest hint of a moan. Then it was back to licking. Sucking just the tip into her mouth, letting her tongue play over the it. Smiling around Mike's cock as a bit more cum began to leak out of his cock. Using her hands to stroke the length of Mike, Gail sucked hard on the tip.

MIke wished they weren't driving down the interstate. Being confined behind the stealing wheel was a bit of a challenge. Mike wished that Gail had better access to his body so she could play with more than just his cock. Sucking Mike's cock had gotten Gail so excited that she wasn't sure they'd even make it inside his house before she begged Mike to drop the tailgate, bend her over and plunge his cock into her.

They both knew that their first fuck was going to have to be quick and dirty, and soon.

It was all Mike could do to keep from spilling his load in Gail's throat. Mike knew Gail's cunt was hungry for his cock. Mike thought to himself. "If I blow now it may be a while before I can feed her hungry pussy."

Mike eased Gail's head back and told her if she kept going, he was going to cum. Since Gail didn't want to let Mike cum unless it's was with his cock buried deeply in her tight pussy, she has no choice but to stop sucking his dick.

Gail put a little space between herself and Mike. She took a huge gulp from the bottle of water he'd handed her earlier. Then she settled back down with her head on his thigh. Within moments Gail drifted off to sleep. Mike instantly felt bad. He was only ten minutes from his place. Gail felt the engine turn off. She opened her eyes and found Mike looking down at her.

"Hey sleepyhead, we're home."

GailyP
GailyP
1 Followers