An Unexpected Visitor

Story Info
A man appears in her apartment one night.
1.3k words
3.8
47.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krys got home late from work that night, and she was tired. She unlocked the door to her apartment and went straight to the bedroom, not bothering to turn on the lights. All she wanted was to get to her bed and go to sleep. In her bedroom, she slowly stripped off her clothes, in a daze of sleepiness.

As she stepped out of her panties, she heard a slight rustling behind her. She froze, not knowing what to do. Slowly she turned around...and could just make out the outline of her cat, waiting for her on her bed.

"Oh, it's you," she said, relieved. Now naked, she walked over to the bed and lay down, snuggling next to the cat to get comfortable. Tired as she was, she quickly started to doze off, beginning to dream of the fantasies that would be fulfilled when she finally met the right man to become her lover.

Just as she was about to cross the line into sleep, she suddenly felt a presence next to her bed. She realized that the cat had left the bed at the same time she could just see the outline of the man standing next to her. Before she knew what was happening, the blanket was off her and the man was on top of her, with his hand on her throat.

"Don't move or make a sound," he said, "or I'll kill you, understand?"

Terrified, she gave a tiny nod. She felt his other hand on her breast and made as if to pull away, causing him to tighten his grip until she stopped squirming. When she settled down, he relaxed his grip, but his hand remained near her throat as a reminder.

He continued fondling her breast, squeezing it and rolling the nipple between his calloused fingers. To her chagrin, her nipple began to tighten into a hard bud under his unwelcome ministrations. She gave a little cry of despair, which was silenced as the stranger leaned over to taste her mouth. When she wouldn't open her mouth to admit his tongue, he pinched her nipple hard, making her gasp. He used this excuse to plunder her mouth with his tongue. She tried to bite him, but his hand was still on her throat - he had control of her.

Leaving her breast and moving his hand lower, he whispered in her ear, "I'm going to fuck you in every hole you've got." This, as intended, served to sharpen her terror, as she had never "been fucked" in a particular hole before, and she was sure that he meant to have that one as well.

She just had time to process this when his hand brushed against her mound of curls. He moved lower and stroked her pussy lips, urging them open. She made a sound of protest, but he didn't rest, just pried her thighs apart and continued stroking her. He teased her clit for a second and then pushed his middle finger up inside her, using the juices she made during her dreams.

Feeling that she was actually already wet excited him, and he quickly took off his clothes, needing to free his now swollen cock. "Suck it, bitch," he said, pushing himself to his knees. When she didn't move, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her toward him. When she refused to open her mouth for him, he simply poked her in the face for awhile, moving his hips to his own rhythm. After hitting her in the eye, she finally allowed him to pry her mouth open and took him in. She thought that maybe if she could make him cum, he would forget about what he had said and leave. She began to suck and lick as much as she could, the best blow job she'd ever given. But he wasn't satisfied. He held the back of her head and pulled her to him, impaling her mouth on his cock, hitting the back of her throat and passing through, making her gag on his prick. Choking and near tears, she tried to pull away, but he just continued to fuck her throat, pulling out just long enough for her to gasp a breath and then pushing back in.

After about a minute, he finally let go of her, and she collapsed on the bed, struggling to breathe. But he didn't pause. He returned to her glistening pussy and shoved two fingers into her. He wet a finger on his other hand with his mouth and used it to begin playing with her asshole, causing her to moan. Nobody had ever touched her anus before, and she was confused at the sensations that were now coursing through her. He continued to move his fingers in and out of her pussy, adding a third finger as she got even more excited. When he put his other finger in her asshole, she stopped trying to fight him, realizing she couldn't get away and also curious about what he was going to do to her tonight.

"You're so wet baby," he exclaimed as he managed to introduce a fourth finger to her cunt, "How much can you take?" She moaned as he continued to finger fuck her now-stretched pussy. He had almost his whole hand in her cunt and another two fingers in her ass by now - she had never been so filled before. Then he suddenly withdrew from her completely. She was momentarily relieved, thinking he had left, when she felt his throbbing dick enter her pussy. He pushed her knees up to her chest and fucked her hard, pistoning his dick into her for a few minutes. She was actually beginning to enjoy it and was about to cum when he suddenly pulled out of her.

He stood up and flipped her over on the bed, shoving her face down so her ass was in the air. With her face buried, he felt safe enough to turn her bedside lamp on so he could see her. He took a bottle of lotion off the nightstand and spread her ass cheeks wide, squirting some of the lotion inside her ass. Then, without warning, he pressed the tip of his prick against her puckered hole. She gasped and tried to move away, this was what she had dreaded - she'd never taken anything in her ass before and she was terrified. He just grabbed her hips hard to hold her still and gave a big push, burying himself to the balls in one long stroke. She screamed and jumped, she had never felt anything so painful. She was crying hysterically now, but he didn't care - he actually pushed further into her, leaning in as far as he could.

Then he pulled all the way out of her and grabbed a maglight he had seen next to her bed. It was huge and the metal was cold, but he didn't hesitate, he shoved it into her dripping pussy. With that in place, as deep as he could get it, he once again speared her virgin ass, in one stroke. This time he simply ignored her screams of agony and continued to thrust into her, withdrawing almost all the way and then slamming back into her, brutally, harder and harder with each stroke. Gradually her tears faded with the pain and she began, amazingly to spiral up to her orgasm once more. Higher and higher she flew until she exploded into the most intense orgasm of her life, as she felt him explode deep inside her ass at the same time.

After he was sated, he pulled out of her, removed the flashlight and turned the light back off. He grabbed his clothes and whispered to her, "I'll be back." With that he was gone.