An Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached the best I could to the nightstand drawer, getting it open, and fumbling in it for the Astro-glide. Now, getting some onto the toy without pouring it all over the bed clothes was a challenge. And I got some completely unexpected help.

Jo's face appeared over Bev's ass. She had stood to see what I was digging for in the drawer. She put the towel down on the bed behind Bev, and took the toy and bottle from me. She expertly tipped it up and poured just the right amount onto the tip, turning it so it spread around. She handed it back to me, and winked. I placed the edge of my hand on Bev's ass, and pressed down so I could begin to spread her cheeks. Bev's manicured nails and fingers replaced my hand, and she pressed hard to spread herself for me. She wanted the vibe in her ass, and I was going to accommodate her. I was again surprised to see Bev's red nails and short fingers replaced by Jo's undecorated nails. Bev withdrew her hand and wrapped it back around my dick. Jo helped me spread Bev's cheeks so I could get the vibe started in her ass!

I rubbed the tip of it along her asshole, teasing gently and slowly. Jo held the tension on Bev's ass cheek, keeping my access open so I could see where it needed to go. I finally placed the tip directly on the tiny opening, and pressed gently. It quickly began to disappear inside her, and I again was rewarded by feeling her stop what she was doing to administer to my cock. She waited, I moved farther and farther into her, the vibe disappearing slowly as she enjoyed the feelings.

Just to let me know she was still in the game, she pressed suddenly, pushing the vibe out half the distance I had gained. I stopped it quickly, and pressed it back into her, showing her silently that I was paying attention to her, and that I would get the toy into her, no matter what. I kept pressing.

I looked up and saw that Jo was still watching intently, wondering what all this felt like. I saw her hand go to her pussy, and administer a few strokes between her legs. To me, that felt almost as good as what Bev was doing to my dick at the moment, having it all in her mouth, sucking hard and playing with my balls.

She grunted again as I moved the smallish vibrator all the way into her ass. Here was another challenge: getting it turned on to vibrate. I had managed in the past to do it with one hand, but it was hard. The bottom plate turned as the rest of the vibe held still, and it really took two hands. Jo again came to the rescue. She saw what I was trying to do, and I held the barrel of the vibe still as she twisted the base, turning the machine on to just the right level. Another gasp from Bev, and she stopped altogether trying to eat me.

I attacked her clit and pussy again, wanting her to feel all the pleasure I could give her. I saw Jo's shadow move away, back toward the chair at the foot of the bed. I moved the vibe in and out of Bev's ass, varying the speed and thrusts, all the while sucking her clit into my mouth and putting as much pressure on it as I could, couching my teeth in my lips, and pressing down hard, sucking on it, drawing all the blood I could to the region, doing my best to get Bev to the point she would have to come, no matter what.

I would be able to feel that for sure, with my head right between those powerful thighs of hers, my mouth right on the source of all her pleasure spots. I kept up fucking her pussy with my tongue, alternating that with sucking on her clit...

I felt the moment her orgasm began. Her legs tensed around my head, her thighs tightened, squeezing me tighter. Her pussy pushed back at me, insistent. Her rhythm was unmistakable, and with only a few more strokes, her completion was upon her. She let go of my dick, and pressed her hand under me, pulling me to her ever more tightly. I felt her face lay on my belly, pressing into me hard as she let wave after wave wash over her, her pussy pressing into me as hard as it could.

"Uhhhh...ooo" was the best she could say. She was lost in the ultimate pleasure, her brain, her entire body suffused with pleasure, taken to the heights. Finally her legs relaxed, her head moved, and her hands went back to work. "You fucker," was all she said. She stroked my dick as she moved her legs, disentangling herself from her perch over my face. She turned to me and kissed me hard, her juice still on my face. It was one of her favorite things.

"I heard you making all that noise, Bev... did I hurt you?" The vibe was still in her ass, buzzing away. Her eyelids were heavy. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me closer, kissing me harder. I felt her tighten her abdominal muscles and force the vibe out onto the bed. She reached for it and set it on the nightstand. She turned to me with a look in her eye.

"How do you want to fuck, you son of a bitch?" she hissed at me.

"However you want it, you tight little cunt!" I replied. She was still resting, but I felt her head against my shoulder nod as she breathed. I thought it might be an ok time to hit the head quickly, before we started. There were too many times when pressure of a urinary nature had precluded pleasure of an ejaculatory nature. I did not want that to happen this time. I had managed to come just fine with Jo. I didn't want a session with Bev to end any differently. Especially if I wanted to fuck Jo again.

I kissed her head, and moved out from beneath her, to small protests. "I'll be right back... don't sleep just yet, ok?"

She laughed deep in her throat. I looked at Jo, sitting in the same pose Bev had been in earlier: feet up on the bed's edge, legs apart. She had pulled the blanket closer around her. Her arms were crossed over her tummy, her hands holding the edges of the blanket. Her tits and pussy were still viewable, and very cutely, too. It was an attractive pose. I smiled at her as I left the room, and was rewarded with a happy face.

When I returned moments later, Bev was sitting up on the right edge of the bed, a mischievous look on her face. "What?" I said.

"Jo and I were talking." O boy.. this could be bad for me.

"Yes?" I said, tentative.

"She wants to see us doing it doggy-style. I told her that would probably be ok with you. Yes?"

"Most definitely yes!" I said. "I had to think of baby bunnies and fleecy clouds to get this hard-on down far enough to pee, but I think it will come right back if you present your ass to me just right," I teased.

"You bet," she said, and quickly arranged herself at the foot of the bed, knees barely hanging on, calves dangling off the end, legs spread. I moved behind her, teasing her. "You sure you're ready for this?" I said, "It's been a long time since I got any. This could be rough on you."

She and Jo both laughed. Bev was on all fours. I stood on the floor behind her, and rubbed and caressed her thighs and backside, carefully avoiding touching her pussy. She reacted as I knew she would, moving her head farther and farther down, until her face was directly on the bed, her shoulders touching the covers, too, as she moved her arms to get her head all the way onto the bed. She reached back between her legs and gave her clit a stroke, then another, waiting, teasing me, showing me where she wanted me. She turned her head toward the left, and I slipped to my knees, one more surprise for her. Jo's feet were only inches from Bev's knees at the edge of the bed. I wanted Bev to think I was about to put my dick in her, and surprise her by eating her in this position for a few minutes first.

I carefully did not touch her as I sank to my knees. When I was down, my head was almost exactly on level with her gaping pussy, directly ahead of me. Without touching her anywhere else, I moved my head to her cunt, touching her lightly with my tongue. When I could keep up the subterfuge no longer, I grabbed her thighs from in front, and pulled her pussy tighter toward me. I fucked into her pussy with my tongue, to cries of, "You SOB, get up here and fuck me!" All was not spoiled, however. At one point she bucked back into me as I played with her.

Finally I stood and moved behind her. Given my height and Bevs lack of height, we could not fuck this way conventionally, with me between her legs. If we did, she would be too low for me to get inside her. So my legs had to be outside hers. She felt me moving to get closer, and slid her knees closer together, raising her cunt and matching my height. I straddled her outstretched calves, and moved up behind her.

I took my dick and rubbed it on her clit, eliciting yet another sigh of contentment. Finally, I could stand it no longer, and slipped it inside her tight, hot wetness.

I was starkly reminded of the difference in fucking Jo and fucking Beverly. She began to buck right away. I had to hang onto her waist, holding her tightly so she would not move so far I would come out, repeatedly. I was just trying to stay inside, while Bev fucked me from in front. I could turn my head slightly and see that Jo was enjoying the view, right in front of her, and slightly to her left. I knew that if she wanted to see the whole show, she would have to lower herself, and she was not doing that. She was, however, playing with her pussy again, and kneading her tits.

I settled in to the highly pleasing job of fucking Bev. I hung on to her waist, trying to get some control and concentrating on keeping my dick inside her. Again, I felt the underside of my dick tended to with great care by the inside of this sweet pussy. Several times I would push all the way inside, and make a screwing motion with my hips, circling around the inside of her cunt with the head of my dick. It was fabulous.

Bev rose up again on all fours, pushing back into me, making me work for all I could get from her. I squeezed with my thighs, holding her legs more still, and fucked into her for all I was worth.

No kibbitzing from Jo, as there had been, albeit tacitly, from Bev when the situation had been reversed. She did not touch me with her foot while Bev and I were fucking. I could see she was enjoying herself, however, since she would now and then throw her head back as she furiously pummeled her clit. I was pleased she was joining in.

I placed the pad of my thumb onto Bev's ass and began to move it around and around. All the sensations the vibe had engendered in her ass were brought back again by my thumb, as I dipped into and out of her ass, and rubbed against the outside as much as I wanted.

On one trip inside her ass with my thumb, she grabbed it by closing her sphincter and squeezing my thumb. I laughed and fucked her harder.

At last I felt the beginnings of my orgasm. All my feelings were concentrated in my dick. It was as though I could feel it coming from all the way into my knees.

"Uhhhhh..." I heard Bev grunt. "Uhhh...oooo fuck me..."

I obliged the best I could, fucking her until it was best that I stop, best for me, anyway, stopped all the way inside her cunt, blasting the walls of her pussy with what juice I could manage on such short notice. My cock pulsed and pulsed, 8, 9, 10 times. I partially withdrew and fucked inside again, another 2,3, 4 pulses. "Ahhhh..."

"Yeah, you big fucker," Bev said, but without much conviction. I think I had finally managed to wear her out, for once.

"You two get quite a workout, don't you?"

I had to stop to think where the voice had come from. It was Jo, of course. She was sitting up straighter, but still relaxed on the chair. "Yes," I said, "Bev is quite an athletic fuck, yes."

At that moment, my athletic fuck of the moment, toppled over sideways onto the bed. We all laughed at the clownish move, and I sat on the bed next to her, facing both her and Jo.

I took her upper body in my arms, and folded her inside, holding her close in what would have been an awkward pose any other time. I held her easily, close to my body, her head on my chest. She made no attempt to help hold herself up, which was fine with me. I wanted to hold her up.

"Won't you be going to sleep any second now?" Bev asked, sleepily herself.

"I hope not. I think there is more fucking to do, unless I'm mistaken?" I raised an eyebrow at Jo, who smiled and said, "Hey, I'm the one who was gonna be here all night, remember?"

I nodded. Bev had not opened her eyes, yet, but still wanted to be part of the conversation: "I took one of your fucks, then, didn't I?" She did not sound apologetic, just matter of fact. Jo said, "It's ok. We don't usually do it more than twice, anyway. And not like that, at all!"

Bev opened one eye, "What do you mean?"

Jo hesitated, looked at me. I said, "We, Jo and me, are not all that vigorous when we fuck. It's more like, uh..." I searched for the right term. "It's sweet, slow. Kinda ... I don't know... quiet, like, almost."

Bev was now awake, and looked at me. "You prefer that?"

"NO!" I was quick to assure her, not thinking if I was about to insult Jo. "No," I repeated, "it's different. You are quite athletic and have completely different requirements in your love-making. There is no 'better' or 'worse,' only 'great!'

She smiled, sleepily. "You are SUCH a bullshitter. But right now," with this she yawned, hugely, and shook herself, "I don't care. You're a good fuck."

I had to reciprocate, so I kissed her lips, and said, "So are you!"

And I turned to Jo at the end of the bed, kissed her as I rose, and said, "And so are you!"

I went again to the bathroom, and turned on the shower, thankful it had been long enough the tiny water heater had surely had time to recover. I took no chances, however, and quickly rinsed off one girl, hoping to get the scent of the first woman back on me before long. Mainly I concentrated on soaping up and washing my increasingly sore dick!

When I returned to the bedroom, I was pleased to see they had changed places already. Jo awaiting me on the bed, Bev back in the chair of observation.

"Have you and I ever done it doggy style like that?" Jo asked.

I thought for a moment, and said, "Yes, that first time we were together, the second time that night. You said then you liked face-to-face better."

She looked thoughtful, and said, "Well, I could see some advantages to doing it doggy, like that. Especially if it works better for you after the first time."

I looked quickly at Bev, who smirked at me. She had been talking about capacities, and proclivities, again. "You know, missy, there are things I could tell Jo.. about you!"

She looked supremely unconcerned at this. Another jaw-creaking yawn. "Go ahead, sport. Nothing you can tell her that would embarrass me!"

She was probably right. I was not going to divulge that she liked group sex, or that she and I had indulged in it more than once, not including tonight. But it occurred to me that anything I told Jo might keep the evening going that much longer. Jo was already rubbing along my thigh. She might have been a bit anxious to get started again, but this time it was going to take longer than a few minutes and a quick shower to get my system going again!

"Well, let's see," I began. "Bev likes to suck..."

"I could see that. It looked like she was enjoying it alright. Do you wish you and I did that more often?"

I could not remember her ever going down on me at all, but this was not the time to say so. "No, Jo, nothing like that. It's Bev's idea, she likes it as much or more than getting eaten, and I like eating her more than getting eaten, so it works out. If you'll recall, I have eaten you more than you have me. And I have no complaints."

She nodded, thinking back. Then she had another thought. "When did you find out you liked toys, uh, back there?"

Bev looked at her, "A boyfriend insisted I try it. It was the only good thing I got from our relationship."

Jo nodded, understanding again. "Uh, have you ever, uh..."

"Yes?" I prompted.

"Well, have you ever, uh, done it? Back there?"

"Oh!" Bev exclaimed, "You mean ass-fucking?"

Jo actually had not used up all her capacity for blushing, yet. She could only nod her head.

"Yes, we have, but only once. He prefers pussy, and truth be told, so do I. I like to be played with back there, but fucking? Is for pussies!"

"I agree," I said. But no one was listening to anything I had to say.

"I can't imagine it not hurting so much it would be impossible to get any pleasure out of it," Jo said.

"Oh, no, honey, it's great. Once you get him in? especially if he is considerate and tends to your clit? It's REALLY nice."

Jo nodded, but looked unconvinced.

I felt I had to step in -- "No one is asking anyone to try it!"

"No, I know that. I just never had thought of it as anything pleasurable, at all. Now I know."

"Don't be in any hurry to try it, but I can tell you, sport-fucker here has a nice sized dick for it, and he is very considerate!"

I decided to take that in the best light I could, making it a compliment, regardless of any implied short-comings.

Jo was becoming more and more insistent with her hand on my thigh. I reached to her leg and began patting her, rubbing her leg, too. Bev noticed, and spread her legs and began preliminary moves, up and down on her pussy.

"Hey," Jo said, "how did you find out about YOUR toy?"

"We had one, and I tried it. I must have been, 12 or so. It worked, and I've been using one ever since. Tell me, have you ever used one?"

"No!" She seemed scandalized. I wondered what she thought of me using it! Before I could say much, she said, "But I'd like to." She had a plaintive look in her eyes and on her pretty face. I glanced at Bev. To Jo, I said, "Want to try one now? Mine?"

She could not speak, but nodded her head. I leaned to kiss her, and made suggestive moves and pressures to get her on her back once again. When we were arranged, I reached again to under the bed, and retrieved my vibe. I had had this one for several years at the time, and was quite familiar with it's capacity.

"Maybe we should put a towel on you until we find out just how much of this you want." She nodded, and placed the towel over her middle. I reached and pushed down the towel all the way to the bed, leaving her pussy exposed, if covered.

"Now, you'll just have to trust me a bit. If you want to stop, slow down, or just have less pressure, just say, and I'll adjust, ok?"

She nodded, and I reached to between her legs, holding my hand against her pussy, the vibrator actually turned away from her, not touching her at all. I clutched the vibe tightly, and turned on the switch with my little finger. Long practice!

She reacted, but slowly, and in a small way. I moved the edge of my hand back and forth, insinuating it between her pussy lips even through the towel. I grasped the vibe even more tightly, and pushed harder against her clit. This time I was rewarded with a gasp, a hand clutching my wrist, and an arched back. "Uhhhn..." she said.

Slowly, I turned the vibe toward her flesh. Even from outside the towel, I could see the separation of her pussy lips. I moved the head of the vibrator, still my bell-shaped attachment, slowly and gently onto the area of her clit, and began to press a bit harder all along. "Ooooh... ernnn.... "

I took that to mean, I like it! And kept up my pursuit of her pleasure. I placed the bell over her clit and pressed down easy. "Ohhhhh!" I seemed to have hit the spot. Her hands grasped at my wrist, even closer and tighter, pulling me harder, wanting more and more pressure on her clit. I obliged, as strongly as I could. I changed my grip on the vibrator to make her more comfortable, and make it easier to control just where the vibrations were concentrated. Evidently, this was a good thing, since, as soon as I made the change, she bucked into my hand that much harder. I glanced at the foot of the bed, and Bev was busily attacking her clit. She flashed a brief brilliant smile at me.