An Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to move the machine round and round on her clit, maintaining pressure on her. She gave a grunt, a gasp. Her legs tightened and relaxed, over and over, as she sought release for the umpteenth time that evening. In a moment, she arched her back, pushed hard at my fist around the vibrator, and came again.

I eased it away from her, being guided by the increasing slackness in her legs. She let me escape, and I managed to get free enough to turn off the machine. I reached behind me and lay it on the floor.

"Whoooo..." she said, blowing out her cheeks, "...that is some machine!" Her face was flush and ruddy. She rubbed her cheeks and eyes, and shook herself. "I may have to get one of those!"

"I offered to get you one months ago, if you wanted one!"

"I know, but I didn't know how good it was."

"Well, it looks like you owe Bev a thank you in that case. You would never have tried it without her, would you?"

"No, I probably would not have." She turned to Bev, still sitting in her pretty pose at the edge of the bed. "Thanks."

Bev nodded and said, "Uhmmm... will that reach all the way down here?"

I reached down to get it again, and passed it to her. She had to move the chair farther to the right, but sure enough it did fit. She arranged herself in the chair, splayed her legs on the bed's end, pulled the blanket over her pussy, and began moving the vibe over the area between her legs.

I turned to Jo, questions in my eyes. You ready? Sure!

I kissed her again, but this time staying away from her cunt. I figured there had been enough stimulation in that area to last a while. I rubbed her thighs, her tits, tweaked her nipples. I got acquainted all over again with her flesh, head to foot. I pulled her to me, both of us on our sides, and kissed her. She threw her leg over me, hiked up on my waist as she faced me. My right leg between hers, pressing hard against her pussy. Her hand between us reached to my dick and held and caressed me as I teased the flesh around her ass. It was not long before I could no longer stay away from her pussy. I reached around her hips to her middle, and pressed open her pussy lips. I trailed the tips of all 4 fingers along her center, and teased and stimulated her clit. I got a gasp and a sharp intake of breath. I formed a bunch out of my fingertips, and rubbed over and over past the flesh of her clit. Her slickness helped make sure I did not rub too hard or stay in one place too long.

Her movements became more pronounced. Her hips swung against me while she was trapped on the bed. Her pussy pushed at me, and I had to hurry to keep up. Her hand beneath us squeezed me in time to her hip movements. It was as though she was fucking me while we were still apart. I kissed her deeply again, our tongues darting and probing. I found myself becoming impatient to be inside her. I signaled her to move under me, and admit to a bit of anxiety when she stopped me. I asked her what was wrong.

"Nothing is wrong, but I thought we could do it on our sides, from behind?"

"Of course!" I said. "We can do that." She kissed me one more time, and moved to face away from me. We had done this a few times, and her muscles were made for it. Her hips were soft and pillowy, and her waist just smaller enough so that hanging onto her while we fucked this way was easy. Her hip bones made fine handles. I could also reach to her tits and tweak those ruby red nipples. She leaned well forward and lifted her right leg into the air. She reached behind her and guided me into her. I could feel Bev still using the vibrator at the foot of the bed. I had to adjust my position a couple of times, to reach closer and closer to Jo's pussy. She took me in her hand, and put the head of my dick against her pussy opening, and held still. Her leg sank toward the bed, her thighs nearing each other as she trapped my dick in her cunt. I was in heaven, again. I could get to like this, a lot!

I began stroking in and out of Jo, nice and easy, getting used to being inside her again. In this position I could fuck all the way into her. Due to her size and my position, I could not reach her clit, but I kept pushing at her ass, reaching around to her tits.

I looked over my shoulder, down to the foot of the bed, and saw that Bev was getting higher and higher on the vibrator. It was moving tightly against her cunt. Her hips were moving back and forth on the edge of the seat. I hoped she didn't have an accident and slip off the chair, but that was about all I had time for, since the crisis of completion was near for Jo, and I thought I ought to be there for it, since it was my dick inside her and all.

Her breath was again ragged in the way I had come to know, signaling her impending orgasm. I pushed close against her, my dick as far into her pussy as I could get, and held still, letting her make all the movements she needed. Two, three, four animal like grunts exploded from her as I took over again, pushing in and out, her pussy sweetly lubricated by her juices and our commingled sweat.

Her pussy grasped at me, milking the cum from me. Even though this was the 3rd time tonight, it felt great, new again. I leaned into Jo's back, breathing hard, kissing her fleshy back, rubbing her ass and tits. She pushed back against me. If it had not been for company, I would easily have fallen asleep right then and there.

But... I bestirred myself, sated as I was, and rolled away from this very nice piece of woman-flesh. I took time to make sure she was tucked into the covers. No sense both of us being cold. I sat on the side of the bed a moment, and then turned to look at Bev. Bev had a pretty face, angled with sharp high cheekbones. The look on her face at that moment was priceless: Sated, like me; secretly pleased, both for her and me; looking forward to whatever comes next. She was quite a girl, and had just delivered an unexpected, pleasure-filled evening.

I stood and walked to the bathroom. When I was washed up and walked back to the bedroom, I had missed the show of her jeans going onto that tight ass. She shrugged into her bra, and reached for her shirt, a western cut with snaps. I had missed the usual pleasure of pulling it off her in one yank. It was nice to see her dress. She bent to set her shoes so she could don them. The jeans stretched so nicely over her ass as she bent over, I nearly wanted to start over again. She came to me at the doorway, embraced me, kissed me, and smiled up at me. "You lucky son of a bitch." Simple, straight-forward, easy. I smiled back at her, "Yeah, I am. Thanks to you."

"Have a good night, mister. Snuggle up close. I think I'll go home and fuck Harry. He'll like hearing about all this."

"I imagine he will. You'll have to do this for him, sometime."

She made a face at me, slung her purse over her shoulder and sauntered through the hall, living room, to the entrance door. She stopped, fished for her keys, and kissed me again. There seemed to be nothing more to say. That reckoned without a knowledge of Bev's determination to keep talking.

"Thanks."

"For what," I asked "fucking you?"

"No. Well, yes, that too." She smiled up at me, mischievous, again. "For calling me first." I laughed with her.

"I'll call you first next Wednesday, too, if you want."

"Yeah, you do that."

She disappeared through the door. I watched her walk down the hall, and slowly closed the door. I turned to walk back through the apartment to the bedroom. At the door, I realized I had walked through the place naked, and stood and watched Bev retreat down the hallway, with my head stuck out into the hall, naked. I turned on the hall light, so Jo could get to the bath if she needed to in the middle of the night. I smoothed out the covers, flipped them up on my side, and slipped in behind Jo, trying to find that position I had enjoyed so much before I had to see Bev out. I gave up after a moment, and moved as close to her as I could. I tucked my dick into the crevice of her ass, pulled her closer to me, and arranged the pillows so I was not breathing right into her ear. She stirred a bit, but settled against me, and breathed a sentiment I could not quite hear, but I figured it would wait. I took inventory. Legs, quiet; belly full and resting comfortably against Jo's nice round ass; my dick nestled into her ass, my leg over hers, resting on her thigh; my arm across her chest, hand near her tits.

I sighed, heavily, rustling her hair slightly in the man-made breeze. My eyes closed slowly. I heard traffic somewhere outside. My last thought before sleep was something on the order of 'this is a night for the ages, man.'