An Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are your friends going to miss you?" She asked.

"No, they don't expect me until tomorrow. I was going to surprise them."

"You may as well spend the night," she said. "It's too dark and miserable out there for you to be trying to get your car going. You'd just end up frustrated and cold all over again. I can get you a blanket after we finish the wine and you can spend the night on my couch."

He thanked her again and they began to make small talk, commenting on the suddenness of the storm and the way things have a way of working out. She was feeling very comfortable with him, and he was feeling blessed to have such a beautiful woman take so kindly to him. By the second glass the wine was warming them up and James felt his inhibitions fading.

He leaned in to kiss her, but in doing so the wine jumped from the edge of his glass and spilled onto her pajamas. Apologizing profusely he stood up quickly to try to find something to clean it with. In the awkwardness of the moment the robe he was wearing loosened and opened, with him leaning over her in an attempt to somehow clumsily wipe the wine off her lap. She looked straight ahead and found his cock a few feet from her face. In the brief moment the image of his cock froze in her mind, at least 2 inches thick, nice and long, so close she could reach out and feel it. Her first thought was to lean in and welcome it into her mouth.

Grabbing the robe he pulled it closed. Embarrassed he stammered an apology. She stopped him, putting a hand on his knee. "It's okay, accidents happen. Let me get something to clean this up with." She sat him down and went into the kitchen to get some paper towels. Turning the corner she put her hands to her mouth. 'Oh my God,' she thought, 'I was so close to reaching out and grabbing him!' Kicking herself for not taking advantage of the sudden opportunity she picked up a roll of paper towels and headed back into the room.

"I am so embarrassed." He told her.

"Nonsense, these things happen. And from what I see you have nothing to be embarrassed about." She gave him a sly smile that almost made him blush. "Here you take these and try to clean up anything that may have gotten on the couch, I'm going to go change."

He took the paper towels but none of the wine had reached the couch. The majority of it had gotten all over her. Watching her go to her room he felt like kicking himself for being such a fool. His chance had come and he blew it.

She came back out wearing a long white T-shirt and no bottoms. His jaw dropped. The shirt came down and covered her hips, leaving her smooth, sexy legs exposed. It clung to her sides and showed off her hourglass figure. Her breasts were held tightly by the cotton, the impression of her nipples begging to be seen. She was carrying a blanket which she handed to him with a smile.

"Here," she said," you can use this. I'm going to bed. There's a half bathroom at the end of the hall before my room if you need it. I'll leave the lights dimmed so you can see your way around." She touched him softly on the arm. "And don't worry, everything's fine." With that she turned and made her way to her bedroom.

He watched her go. Her sexy hips gently swaying with each step. Her nude legs beautiful, lightly tan and sensuous. Just before she entered her room she lifted her arms and stretched, her shirt rising to reveal cotton panties covering her perfect ass.

He took off the robe and laid on the couch, covering himself with the blanket. The image of her stretching at the end of the hall was burned in his mind. 'I want her so badly,' he thought. Her petite waist hugged by the white cotton shirt, the curvature of her hips, the easy sexy sway as her body moved effortlessly down the hall. The catlike stretch before she entered her room. She was gorgeous. Her arms extended almost playfully over her head, pulling her shirt, revealing her beautiful ass cupped by those tight cotton panties. He thought of following her into her room, bending her over the bed and sliding his cock up deep inside her tight, wet pussy. Feeling her ass press against his hips as he ran his hands across her lower back. Her swollen pussy enveloping his thick shaft. The thought was both arousing and frustrating. He couldn't keep his mind from the thought of her gorgeous perfect body.

He lay sleepless for over an hour. He couldn't shut his mind off. Being just down the hall from her, her door half ajar, her half naked and him completely, the sexual tension his mind was creating was overwhelming. He got up. Wrapping the blanket around his body he silently crept to her bedroom door and peered inside.

There he found her lying on her side, her back facing him. She didn't bother to get under the covers, instead she lay on top of them with her hands tucked under her chin and her legs curled up slightly. Her shirt was pulled up past her hips leaving her panties fully exposed. She seemed to be sleeping soundly. He stood there, contemplating going in and joining her on the bed. Sliding up naked next to her and wrapping his arm around her. He imagined her waking and turning to kiss him, letting him cup her breast and gently massage her with his hand. Her ass pressing against his growing cock, warm and soft. Then he thought better. If she wanted nothing to do with him he would be out in the cold or worse, arrested. She had been so good to him, he didn't want to press his luck. Instead he made his way back to the couch.

He had to release this sexual tension. Pushing the blanket down past his hips he closed his eyes and grabbed his cock. Kneading and rubbing it with his hand, feeling it thicken in his grip, he began to imagine Lily climbing on top of him. Pulling her panties to the side, holding his cock firmly, he imagined her pressing the head against her pussy and pushing down over him. Inch by inch edging downward until his stiff, throbbing penis was pulsing deep inside her. He relaxed and let his imagination take over.

Lily lay on her bed contemplating. She had teased him by wearing just the T-shirt and panties, and she hoped it made him as horny as she was right now. Since before he had gotten there she had sex seriously on her mind. Now she lay in bed alone, wondering if it wouldn't have been a better idea to invite him into her bed. She was torn. She still didn't know this guy. What if he became aggressive and she lost control of the situation. Her mind was telling her to be cautious but her pussy was telling her otherwise, and she began to realize her pussy was winning.

She thought she heard something in the hallway. She lay very still and listened. The sound of James moving about in the living room caught her ear. It sounded as if he had been moving about and now settled back onto the couch. 'What if he was trying to steal something?' she wondered. She relaxed. 'Impossible,' she thought, 'I still have all his clothes held hostage in the wash. Where would he put anything?' Still she wanted to be sure.

She quietly slid out of bed and crept to her doorway. From there she saw a sight that would live in her memory. James had pulled the blanket nearly off and he was working a very stiff cock with both hands. One hand cupped his balls, massaging them while the other stroked the length of his shaft. From where she was she could see a glistening from the pre-cum at the tip of the swollen head. He took his fingers and rubbed the pre-cum over the head, teasing and playing with it while his other hand slowly glided up and down the length of his beautiful penis. It was perfect. Clean shaven, long and thick but not overly so, just right for both reaching deep up inside her pussy and filling her mouth without difficulty. She watched intently as he began to stroke faster.

Tone abs contracted as he lifted his hips up slightly, gripping his cock harder. She could tell he was really working himself towards an ecstatic climax. Sexual desire rising she moved her hand down between her legs and gently rubbed her pussy through her panties. Her other hand cupped her breast and teased her sensitive nipple through the cotton shirt. Standing in the shadows of her doorway she watched as his body stiffened and his hips thrust upward. A thick stream of cum erupted from the head of his cock not once, but twice, landing on his tone stomach. He let out a moan as he slowly worked the last of his cum from his throbbing penis. Staring intently as cum dripped down over his fingers and glistened on his naked body, she thought of licking it off, tasting the salty sweetness as she trailed her tongue over his warm skin.

He reached over and grabbed the roll of paper towels off the coffee table. Tearing off a handful he started to wipe cum off his stomach. She found the sight mesmerizing. The way he gently scooped the cum to the center of his belly, carefully stopping it from running off him onto the couch. The slow intention of his movements, the way he spread it over his abs before he wiped it from his body. He gripped his cock and squeezed the last drops from the tip, rubbing them with his fingertips into his skin. It made her want to feel his hot cum on her skin, to play with it with the tips of her fingers and spread it over her body.

She made her way back to her bed. Laying on her back she slid her panties down and tossed them on the floor. Rubbing her fingers between her pussy lips and over her clit she imagined him on top of her, filling her with his beautiful cock. As she neared orgasm she knew she was going to fuck him; before she let him leave she was going to climax on his cock and feel his cum warm on her skin. (To be continued...)

12