An Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_4tune
ms_4tune
110 Followers

As I did this he ran his hand over my back and down to my ass. I shuffled slightly sideways to give him a better feel. When I did he ran a finger along the crack of my ass. The first swipes were softly down the crevasse to where skin met. It was tantalizing. As I sucked harder his grip became more intense digging deeper into my crack until his finger was pressing firmly on my asshole. I continued my blowjob mission, enjoying the fingering but not getting aroused even as he began to probe deeper into my asshole.

I felt his body tense beneath my hands. His abs firmed and his ass pulled tightly together His fingering of my ass stopped with one joint of his middle finer inside me. He panted "Oh yeah . . . Oh yeah . . . Oh yeah" and his cock pulsed. His finger tightened on my ass and forced its way deeper in me when a large dollop of come erupted in my mouth. The wad filled my mouth I grabbed his cock to hold it steady as I released my lip lock enough to swallow. I then dropped again on him, this time stroking out any further ejaculations. A second shot came into my mouth much smaller than the first. Without letting go I swallowed and then released my hold. The cock was still stiff but obviously spent. My hand coaxed a bead of come out of the small eye. I looked at Mike to be sure he was watching and then licked it cleanly off the head of his dick. He moaned softly.

I rested my head on his tummy. Mike seemed to melt into a realm of pure satisfaction. His finger still was up my ass and I was still aroused by that, he was not agitating it. In the ultimate moment he just forgot it was there.

I positioned myself at his side that forced him to dislodge his finger from my ass.

We lay there for moments absorbing the natural surroundings.

"What will you say to Teri?" He asked.

"You left disappointed." I replied.

"But not unsatisfied" he was quick to follow.

I nestled my head in the crook of his shoulder and dreamily let the night surround us.

To Be Continued...

ms_4tune
ms_4tune
110 Followers
12