An Unexpected Visitor Ch. 02

Story Info
Lily has her way with the stranger from the night before
3.3k words
4.42
12.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 12/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily woke early the next morning. The sun filled her room and bathed it in a warm glow. She felt refreshed. Rising from her bed she made her way quietly down the hall. James lay on the couch, still sleeping. The blanket draped across his lower body, she could see his tone chest rise and fall gently with each breath. Her eyes trailed down his tight stomach, following the contours of the muscles down to his lower waist. The blanket rested over his hips, low below his abdomen. She followed the contour of his cock through the blanket with her eyes and toyed with the thought of pulling the blanket off him as he slept. Crouching down beside him and running her hands over his legs, studying his penis as he lay there sleeping. Following the length of his shaft with her eyes, over his circumcised head and back down to his balls. Picturing her hand sliding up and cupping them, feeling the weight of them in her palm, then gliding her hand over his thick shaft.

She leaned over and brushed his arm, letting her hand rest on his firm bicep. Shaking him gently he stirred, opening his sleepy eyes and stretching his arms over his head. His muscles contracting with his movements.

His head turned and his eyes rested on her bare legs, the white cotton shirt coming down to cover just inches below where her soft pussy lay. Looking up he found her smiling back at him.

"Good morning sleepyhead," she said. "I hope you had nice dreams." She thought back to the sight of him cumming and her body tingled.

"Yes," he replied, "very nice."

"I'm making coffee if you'd like some." Before he could answer she turned and headed for the kitchen.

He lifted himself up onto his elbow and turned to watch her enter the kitchen. Her thin, sensuous body swaying lightly with each delicate step, she turned the corner and headed towards the cabinets by the stove. From the angle he was looking he was able to follow her every move. Reaching up to open the cabinets her shirt rose to reveal the lower half of her bare, perfect ass. Standing on her tippy-toes she pulled the coffee from the top shelf, her shirt raising just a little higher. Lily felt a gentle exhilaration flush through her as she exposed herself. She put the coffee on the counter and, after a moment's pause, pulled her shirt down slowly.

As she filled the coffeemaker and readied the mugs she thought of how he must be staring at her. Teasing him the way she did by letting her shirt sneak up her waist excited her more than she imagined it would. She could feel a subtle sexual energy flood through her body. Pouring the coffee, then placing the pot back on the burner she turned and made her way slowly, deliberately back to the couch. Conscious of the subtle sway of her hips, the softness of her footsteps, she watched his eyes drinking her in.

The curve of her breasts held tightly by the white cotton shirt, the excitement of her arousal showing itself by her firm nipples, the gentle rock of her hips as they swayed back and forth with each step; he sat up and followed her with his eyes as she handed him his mug and sat down beside him.

The two of them, sitting closer than they had been the night before, him with the blanket draped loosely over his lap and she with her shirt riding up and barely covering her legs, filled the space with a static sexual excitement.

She ran a playful finger along the muscles of his arm. "I know it was terrible at the time, but I'm glad you found your way to my doorstep last night."

She turned to face him, and her shirt rose up to her waist, leaving her lower half fully exposed. Reaching over she lifted the blanket back with her fingertips, releasing his rising cock. Her playful eyes looked up into his and she smiled.

Leaning in he held her face and kissed her, his lips brushing over hers, softly at first, then firmer, mouths opening as he drew her in. Her eyes closed, she felt his tongue touch hers, brushing tip to tip before pushing further inside. She let her lips close over his tongue and sucked gently, feeling him smooth and warm in her mouth before letting go and filling his mouth with hers. Her arms glided over his shoulder as she lifted her body and pulled herself closer.

Climbing on top of him she straddled his lap and held herself over his body. She let her hands glide over his chest as she kissed him, her fingers dancing over his skin. The sensation of his hand on her pussy sent a shiver through her body and she let herself succumb to pleasure as his fingers parted her flesh. As he worked his finger back and forth between her pussylips, sliding it in and out of her smooth and gently, her body began to well up with euphoric sensation. 'My God,' she thought, 'he's going to make me cum with just his finger!'

Her hand gripped his cock as she steadied herself with her other against his shoulder. Moving her hips in rhythm with his strokes she began to do the same with his cock. Gasping she put her head on his chest and let the intensity well up throughout her body. The feeling of his penis swelling in her hands made her want him in her mouth. Since the day before she wanted to feel the silky softness of a cock's tip on her lips, then warm and smooth against her tongue. Pushing him forcefully against the couch she looked him in the eyes, then slid off his body, kneeling between his legs with his beautiful, firm cock directly in front of her face.

He watched her hands push open his legs and felt her hair brush his skin as she leaned in, Lily licked across his tone abs, letting her breasts brush over his penis. Kissing her way down she gripped the shaft and, opening her mouth, she wet her lips and brushed his head back and forth against them.

Laying his cock in her hands she trailed her warm tongue down along his shaft, then back up slowly to tease the tip. His body tensed as she wrapped her mouth over the head and sucked it hard and slow. Tasting his pre-cum she rubbed her tongue over the hole and swallowed.

Methodically stroking his shaft as she slid it deeper inside, she could feel him pulse in her mouth as waves of pleasure spread through his body. Lily loved to feel a man's cock swelling in her mouth as she brought him closer to cumming. It was a turn-on for her that made her pussy tingle and her body heat rise. She pressed her hand between her legs and let her fingers tease. One hand around his cock and the other working her pussy she sucked him, drawing him closer and closer to orgasm.

James could feel himself about to cum. He rolled his tongue back in his mouth and forced back the sensation tipping him towards orgasm. My God what she could do with her mouth! The way she expertly rolled her tongue around his shaft as she sucked hard on his penis, massaging and caressing it while her mouth held him tightly. The way her whole body writhed slowly between his legs, it was clear she was loving every moment of sucking his long hard cock. He was getting dangerously close to filling her mouth with his hot semen. He wanted to hold off, to prolong this encounter, but she was sending him over the edge.

He pushed her back away from his crotch and caught his breath. She looked up at him, "Is everything okay?"

"Okay doesn't come close, I can't begin to describe how intense that was!" He lifted her up and sat her on the couch. "But now it's my turn."

She looked down at him kneeling in front of her, his beautiful face almost begging to please her. She pulled her shirt up and off her body, revealing for the first time her beautiful breasts. Perfectly curved, soft and sensuous, her breasts were a part of her she always felt good about. Now seeing him rest his eyes on her naked body she felt exposed, uninhibited, and extremely sensuous. Being naked together gave her a rush, this feeling of intimacy shared with a near stranger. She slid her hips to the edge of the couch and with a playful smile she spread her legs wide.

Wrapping his arms around her legs James let his mouth trail across her skin, kissing softly and slowly up towards her sensuous pussy. His hands gripped her inner thighs and spread them further as he leaned in, stopping only inches from her sex. Blowing softly against her pussy, gently, he extended his tongue and ran it up between her labia, tasting her for the first time. He felt her hands run through his hair as he leaned in and sucked slowly and softly on her warm clit.

Lily held him against her, feeling his mouth caress while his tongue explored, her pussy welled with a feeling of pleasure she had been wanting since the moment he entered her home. She felt him licking up and down between her pussy lips before he slid his tongue inside her.

She fucked his tongue slowly. Holding his head gently in her hands she moved her hips rhythmically against his face, feeling his tongue rubbing in and out of her, smooth and warm. Her fingers played their way through his hair and her legs wrapped their way around his shoulders as a sexual heat built between her thighs and rushed through her body.

He swallowed the juice that was dripping over his tongue and wetting his mouth. He loved this. The feeling of her legs around him, the softness of her pussy on his mouth, the sensual rocking and grinding of her hips as he worked her towards orgasm. His tongue glided up between her pussy lips and began to circle her clit, the tip kneading and massaging her sweet spot. He felt a shiver run through her body as he wrapped his lips over her and let his tongue drive her closer to the edge.

She was close. Lily could feel herself about to cum. He was so good with his mouth and tongue, she hadn't felt this kind of pleasure in a long time. She wanted to let go and cum on his face, to feel the intensity break free and envelop her body. Her hands were involuntarily holding his head tight against her. She had to stop him. She wanted this intensity, but she wanted it from the feeling of his cock deep inside her.

Pressing her hands against his shoulders she released her legs and pushed him back. He looked up at her, a playful grin on his face. He knew what he just made her feel and she could see from his expression he enjoyed it almost as much as she did.

"Fuck me," she said as she turned and knelt on the couch. "I want you inside me." She leaned forward and pushed her hips back, aching for him to take her from behind. Kneeling in front of this near stranger, asking to be taken, she felt so dirty, lustful, and erotic. She loved this.

Standing he looked down at her. The curve of her back, her sexy ass inches from his stiff cock, the glistening wetness of her sensuous pussy. He ran a hand up her inner thigh and pushed his fingers inside her, feeling her pussy wrap softly around them. She let out a moan and pushed back against his hand, letting him rub back and forth while his other hand glided over the small of her back. Teasing her, curling up inside and massaging her, then slipping out and rubbing between the lips, he explored her pussy with his fingers. She closed her eyes and let the feeling run through her.

Stepping close behind her he gripped his cock and pressed the head between her pussy lips. James felt the silky smooth warmth caress his cock as he rubbed it back and forth against her. The feeling made him swell and stiffen, pressing his cock harder against her. Lily placed her head down on the back of the couch and arched her back to him, feeling him positioning the tip against her opening. She closed her eyes and let the feeling melt through her as his cock slid slowly inside, inch by inch, filling her pussy with its firm, hot shaft.

He let his hands run over the small of her back and curve around her waist. Holding her tight he began to thrust slowly, working his firm cock back and forth inside her. She held on to the back of the couch and let him guide her lower body as he fucked her, relaxing her legs and letting him pull her down over his cock as he pushed forward. She closed her eyes and focused on the feeling welling up from her pussy as it spread throughout her body. His cock felt so smooth and thick deep inside her. She tightened her muscles and felt his shaft pulse and swell, then felt the head of his cock press hard against her cervix as he thrust deep inside. She let herself go and succumbed to his manipulation, feeling him pulling against her hips as he began to fuck her harder.

James looked down and watched as his shaft glided in and out of her pussy, her juices glistening on his skin. He loved watching her pussy lips enveloping him and his stiff cock gliding in and out of her. Her beautiful, smooth ass smacking his hips, fucking her faster and feeling her body writhe and her breath getting heavier, the sight and feeling of fucking her perfect body was pushing him closer to climax. He held back, wanting to let the feeling build more.

Lily was reaching her peak too. The feel of his hips smacking her ass and the stiffness of his thick cock was making a pulsing intensity flush through her pussy. The feeling was flooding through her body and she knew at any moment she was going to cum hard over his cock. His hands wrapped tightly around the curve of the sides of her hips accentuated the feeling, and she held tightly on to the back of the couch to steady herself as he moved harder and faster, working the length of his cock as deep as it would go inside her.

Her body tipped past orgasm and she pushed back firmly against his hips, letting out a long, low series of moans. She began to shiver and shake as the ecstatic rush of endorphins cascaded through her, and her pussy came hard over his beautiful cock. Every thrust was intensified, and she bit her lip as he continued to fuck her while the orgasm flooded her body.

James felt her climax over his cock. Her pussy tightened and released and he felt her shaking in his hands as he held her hips and continued to guide his stiff shaft inside her. He was at the edge, and between shortened breaths he called out to Lily that he was about to cum.

Lily had been wanting to feel his cum on her skin since her fantasy after watching him last night. She wanted to watch it shoot from the tip of his cock and cascade onto her body.

"Wait," she begged him, "please, I want see you cum."

She pulled away from him and slid off the couch. Now kneeling with her legs spread and her hips resting on her feet she looked up at him, drinking in the sight of his thick, firm penis glistening with her cum only inches from her face.

"Stroke it for me," she demanded. "I want you to cum all over my tits."

She watched as his hand wrapped around the shaft and began to work it firm and fast. James had been so close to cumming, he needed to continue the intensity. Working his cock furiously he began to quickly reach the climax he had almost had moments ago. The intent look in Lily's eyes, the desire she showed for him to cum, turned him on immensely. She was staring wide eyed at him masturbating, her mouth open, wanting to feel his come erupt over her breasts. Reaching orgasm he pushed his cock down and let it go, the feeling rushing through his body as his cum shot from the tip.

She watched the thick stream shoot from his cock and land hard on her tits. Twice, three times his shaft pulsed and emitted a heavy stream of cum over her, coating her breasts and running down between her cleavage, warm and thick. She reached up and grasped his cock, milking the last of his cum from him, watching it ooze from the tip onto her. She rubbed the cum over her with the head of his cock, coating it with his cum while she spread it over her skin, feeling it drip down over her firm nipples and between her tits. It felt so smooth and warm on her breasts. She leaned in and placed the tip in her mouth, coating her tongue with his cum and sucking the last from his cock. Swallowing, feeling it easing down her throat, she sucked gently but intently on his still swollen penis. Her hands glided up and cupped her breast, then around to rub his cum into her skin.

James caressed her head, running his hands through her hair as she sucked on his thick penis. The train of events since he first met Lily last night ran through his mind. He had been alone, destitute, and shivering from the cold and rain when she had first opened her door to him, now she was kneeling in front of him with her mouth wrapped around his cock. The way she sucked and caressed him with her lips and tongue, tasting the last of his semen as she coaxed it out of him, then running her tongue up and down along the shaft, he could tell she was enjoying this as much as he was.

Lily let go of his cock and sat back down on the couch, cum glistening on her breasts. He sat next to her and ran a playful hand over her thigh and down onto her pussy. She spread her legs and let him tease her with his fingers. She, too, was thinking of the turn of events that last 24 hours had brought.

They pet and caressed each other lightly as they talked about where they saw this going next.

"My friend is still waiting for me." He said, "I'd love for you to join me there."

"I'd like that," she said. "Why don't you get your car up and running while I pack an overnight bag."

An hour later James returned. Soon they were on their way to a house further up in Vermont, where his friend and girlfriend were waiting for him. As he drove the isolated road, Lily leaned over and unzipped his pants. Pulling out his cock, she smiled at him and leaned down to wrap her mouth over the tip. With Lily sucking his rising cock James imagined what his friend might have in store for him, with the four of them alone in the mountains.