An Unfamiliar Melody Ch. 01

Story Info
Story about a college professor and his student.
2.5k words
3.13
9.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had spent last few years teaching in larger colleges and frankly I found it to be boring. I had freshman classes in English that could number as high as 75. There was no personal interaction just a series of taking role, trying to get a few solid points in before spending nights and weekends reading bad grammar and terrible text-phone spelling. I left all of that for a small Community College in the city where I grew up. The classes were very small, and the students were not much further behind than the large university that I left.

I really didn't notice her even though the class only had 12 students, but after reading her first couple of 2 page papers she came up to me after class and said she needed some help. I looked up from my desk and saw a very hot young girl who looked to be like 17. I know she had to be older but her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she stood less than five feet tall and had to weigh about 95 pounds. Spinner, was my first thought. She had a squeaky high pitched voice and huge brown eyes, they seemed to take up her whole face, and tits that were busting right out of her button down shirt and very tight hip hugger pants.

"Hi, I am Melody." She said looking through me with those doe eyes. "Why am I getting such low grades?"

As I looked at her I couldn't get over her stunning beauty. I had to keep in mind that I was a teacher and she was off limits. It was hard, in more ways than one, but I motioned for her to show me the papers she was holding in front of that silver stain shirt.

As soon as I saw the papers I remembered how terrible her spelling was and why I "gave" her a 72 and 71 respectively. Her paper on persuasion was spelled perswasion and her paper on compare and contrast was entitled "witch is the best sell phon contact" I was pretty sure she meant contract but I wasn't sure. That was just the title and the entire paper was riddled with such spellings.

"Well, Melody" I said while trying not to smile of laugh "have you ever heard of spell-check?"

Her tiny eyebrows toughened up and she pouted her lips and I saw a look of deep concentration on her doll face. After a minute she blurted out "UFO".

"Huh?" I replied.

"There was a UFO I read about sent into space by the bad guys."

"Melody, I don't follow you."

"Oh yea, I just had this in my history class." She raced back to her seat and retrieved and book from her backpack. She was flipping through the pages and laid it down on my desk knocking off her papers to the floor. "Here" she exclaimed while leaning over and giving me a view directly down her shirt.

I fought to avoid the inevitable but got an eyeful of those sweet, young and healthy tits. After the view of the succulent boobs I managed to look closer at the open book. It was a chapter entitled "The Space Race" and it had a picture of Sputnik. I began to say something but then she bent over to pick up the papers and I saw a very vivid tramp stamp just above her ass.

She placed the papers on the desk and pointed to the picture of Sputnik and with a very pleased look on her face she exclaimed "See! Right here."

"I see how you may have come to that conclusion." I was barely able to keep a straight face. "I am talking about a computer and word processor.

Melody had a blank look on her face.

"Ever typed on a computer?" Still blank. "How about we take a trip to the Library.

She gathered her items and we headed next door to the library. In all of my years in school and all of my education I suppose one could consider me a geek, but I have always loved stupid girls. As we were making our way down to the library I could tell she really was dumb.

I took her to the computer lab pulled up the word processor and proceeded to instruct her in a very simple way on the use of the computer. Strangely enough she knew very little. I thought most of the younger generation learned about the internet and surfing or at least web pages on phones. She frankly knew very little. As we worked together she told me some things about her life and many things became clear. She lost her mother early on in life and didn't have anything nice to say about the people who raised her. She barely made it through high school and no one took an interest in her, other than for sex. I felt like she was a poor lost girl, but over the next couple of weeks she showed me that she could more than handle herself and led an unbelievable life.

"I have to make an A" she told me at the library. "I will do whatever it takes." With those doe eyes and her hand running along the outside of her ample tit I knew what she was offering.

I still had my integrity and morals, but soon those would be thrown to the wayside. "Melody, if you rewrite these papers using spell check I will give you a higher grade. Or, you can write a new paper about something that you learned."

"I want to do the ladder" She said meaning latter. "If I write 2 papers will you increase both grades?" She looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes full of so much hope.

"Okay, take the weekend and do 2 papers. Do the second one about something you love to do.

After an uneventful weekend I made it into my office Monday and after our department meeting I was sifting through my mail when a manila envelope was pushed under my door and I heard the distinct sound of high heels walking away from my office. After I had gotten the letter my phone rang it was the department chair.

"Listen, would you like to do lunch today?" He asked.

As we were making plans I opened to letter to find 2 papers the first was entitled "How I got Free Cable" and the second one was called "Why I love to Give Blowjobs".

I spilled coffee on my lap and screamed "Oh Shit" into the phone.

"Are you okay?" Came the concerned voice at the other end of the phone.

This was my chance and I should have taken it. I should have told my department chair I was given inappropriate correspondence from a student. Furthermore, I should have destroyed those papers right then and there. I could have at the least told this student I never got them and she would get the message, but I didn't. Instead I let the growing hard on and fertile mind allow me to take my first step into a dark and uncharted land.

"Are you okay? Should I come down to your office?" The chair continued on the phone.

"Oh, sorry. You won't believe what just happened. The phone cord hit the coffee on my desk and spilled all over my leg."

"Ouch, that has to hurt. Are you going to sue?" He said laughing.

I quickly ended my call and made arrangements for lunch so I could get to the papers at hand.

The first one went like this:

How I Got Free Cable

By Melody Adkins

Starting out on my own I could barely afford my small one room apartment, let alone anything nice. I had a neighbor down the hall who told me how she got high with the cable guy and he hooked up her cable and HBO for nothing. So I got myself some pot and called the cable company and set up and appointment.

So on Tuesday between 1 and 5 I waited with my dope in one hand and a nervous feeling running all through me. When the door rang there were 2 guys there and I tried to be as nice as I could. There was a white guy who seemed to be in charge and a tall black who didn't say a lot. They came through my house and looked at the TV and told me I had to pay $32.95 for the hook up today. I was dressed in short shorts with a bikini top on and my hair fixed real nice. I told them that I could catch them a buzz if they would hook me up. The white guy said we need the $32.50.

"Don't you have any money?" He asked.

I shook my head ashamed because I knew I wasn't getting cable.

The looked at each other worked their way to the front door and said "call us back when you have some money." I heard them laughing down the hall as they left the building.

I was too sad to smoke the pot I had and cried most of the afternoon. I felt as though I made a fool out of myself, and I did.

Just after 5 that night there was a knock on the door. It was the black cable guy. He came right into my apartment and was looking around in a strange way.

"You gotta boyfriend?"

I shook my head no.

He smiled and told me "We have a new program at the cable office called cock and pussy plan. You see if you suck my cock and I put it into your pussy you get cable. How does that sound?"

I wanted cable so it sounded good to me.

He dropped his clipboard on my couch and motioned for me to come to him. I moved over to him and he pushed me on my knees and began to unbutton his pants.

"Here baby, why don't you do that."

I began to tug as his belt and I looked up at his face. Guys get this silly kind of drunk look when they are gonna get pussy. It is like they are so happy that they just can't wait. He was a tall guy and I was hoping his cock was big, because that is what I like.

I pulled his pants down and I smelled that musky smell of a guy who has been working all day and he had tighty whities and I pulled them down too. I was facing his cock and it was dark and it had big veins going along the shaft. I pushed my hair back behind my ears and grasped it with my right hand and opened my mouth to taste it. It was just starting to get hard and the head was big and the cock was growing, but I have had bigger.

He grabbed the back of my head and began to grind his cock into my face and he was moaning and talking. "Yea, bitch. Suck that cock. Ummm I am gonna face fuck you ,you little slut. Tell me you like it."

I was going up and down on his shaft and rubbing his balls and I tried to take it out of my mouth and tell him I loved it, but he said to talk with my mouth full. So did. His cock was getting bigger and I was having trouble getting it all in my mouth. He began to go deeper and slower. I started to gag and he loved that more. He would pull it out of my mouth and fucked my face harder. I was trying to hold him back with my hands against his thighs but he was way too strong and his cock was overpowering me. I felt my eyes tearing up and I was having trouble catching my breath.

He noticed that I was having a hard time and he pulled his cock out of my mouth and grabbed my hair and pulled me against his thigh and said "open your mouth bitch."

I did and smacked my face with his cock.

He told me to lick his balls and I did.

Then he pulled me by the hair and shoved his cock all the way in my throat and held my nose. I fought and tried to get away but just then he exploded in my mouth. I suddenly had a mouthful of cum and it came so fast and hard it made my cheeks blow out. I coughed up a wad of cum and it dripped down my face and all over my tits. He smacked my face with his cock a couple of more times and smeared it all over my face. I looked up at him and he spit in my face.

"You suck cock good baby you should do that more."

He told me to strip and dance for him and he would hook up my cable. He sat down on my couch and I took off my top and shook my titties in his face. I mounted him and started to dry hump him and arch my back so he could suck my nipples. I turned around and he slapped my ass real hard, so hard I almost fell down. I dropped my panties and leaned all the way over so he could see my cute pussy. I finished up on my knees and buried my face into his dick. I love a cock after it cums. It is so lifeless and gentle I licked it and sucked it for a long time.

He told me to stay naked and play with my pussy while he hooked up my cable. I spread my legs and gave him a show. I ran my hands up and down my body licking my nipples and sliding my middle finger into my pussy.

When he finished he told me he would give me all the movie channels if he could fuck my ass. I have never done that before, but I wanted the movie channels.

I bent over the couch and spread my ass. He told me to suck his cock to get it wet again. I did like I was told. He began to push that cock against my tiny little ass and it hurt. It was splitting me in two. He tried to get it in but I was too tight. He was fucking me so hard that he had my legs off the ground. No matter how hard he tried, and he really, really did he couldn't get that cock in me.

He finally all at once just shoved it in my pussy. He fucked me so hard that I almost fell over the couch. He pulled my hair and grabbed my neck while he fucked me calling me all kinds of names and smacking my ass.

He finally came. He looked at me and said "I may come back and fuck that ass sometime. You be ready bitch.

I spent the rest of the night naked playing with the cum in my pussy and watching my cable...for free.

The End