An Unforgettable Christmas Present

Story Info
Letter to Santa fulfills his Christmas wish and more.
1.2k words
3.56
11k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel Fyre
Angel Fyre
16 Followers

Donnie only wanted one thing for Christmas, but he didn't think that he would get it. He hadn't had it in a long time, and missed it. Feeling a little silly, he wrote a letter to Santa Claus, asking him for exactly what he wanted, and sent it to the North Pole. After awhile, he forgot about writing the letter, because adults don't really do that sort of thing. He never told anyone about his one lapse in adulthood either. He didn't want to get teased and harassed about it.

Santa read his letter. He decided that since Donnie had been good all year, he would fill his Christmas wish, even though Santa normally granted only wishes from children. Santa knew that Donnie would really appreciate his gift, so he didn't think twice about fulfilling his wish.

When Donnie awoke Christmas morning, he looked under the tree, wondering if he had gotten anything this year. He could not believe his eyes or good fortune. For there, under his six-foot Christmas tree, sat his Christmas present. She was the most beautiful redhead Donnie had ever seen. When she got out from under the tree and stood up, Donnie could see her clearly. She was medium height, with a full figure and large breasts. She was wearing a red teddy with white fur trim, silver high heels, and Santa hat on her head.

"Who are you, and what are you doing under my Christmas tree?" Donnie asked.

"My name is Tonya. I am your Christmas present, Donnie," she said. Around her waist was a tag tied with a ribbon. She untied it and handed it to him so he could see where she was from. It showed that she was a gift from Santa. "Santa read your letter and here I am! You must have been a very good boy all year, for Santa to give me to you."

"So, um," started Donnie, "how long do I get you? What do you do? Where do we start?"

"I am your Christmas present, so you have me for as long as you like. When you get tired of me, Santa will pick me up. As far as what I do or where we start, that is up to you. What would you like me to do? Where would you like to start?" she asked as her tongue slipped out of her mouth and ran over her lips. Her hands ran lightly over the front of her outfit, causing her to purr while her nipples poked out.

Donnie tried to think for a moment, but got distracted watching her tongue and hands. "Well, I would really love it if you would suck my cock for me. It's been so long since I've had a good cock sucking. Would you do that for me, please?"

"Mm, my pleasure," Tonya purred as Donnie sat on the couch. She knelt on the floor between his legs and stroked his cock through his lounging pants. Donnie stood long enough to take them off, and sat back down. His cock sprang up from where it had been resting. Tonya looked at it with longing.

"Oh, I love your cock. It's so big!" she gushed as she took it between her two hands and stroked it.

Donnie moaned and rested his head on the back of the couch as Tonya took the tip into her mouth and rolled her tongue around. She licked up and down the shaft slowly, like she was eating a candy cane. She took his balls into her hand and played with them. She replaced her hand with her mouth and sucked on them one at a time, while stroking his cock. Sometimes she would suck slowly, and other times she'd speed up. He reached down to fondle her breasts as Tonya wrapped her lips around his cock again and sucked with all her might. A soft moan escaped from her mouth as she sucked. Before he could cum, he put his hand on her head and stopped her.

She looked up at him. "Wasn't I doing a good job for you?" she pouted.

"Oh, baby, you suck my cock great, but I don't want to cum in your mouth. I want to have some fun sucking and licking you for awhile, then I want to fuck you. I want to make it last for awhile." He picked her up and carried her into the dining room, where he sat her on the table. He pulled up a chair and sat down, which got him at eye level with her pussy. He put one of her legs on each side of his body, and licked his lips.

"Oh, what a view," he said as he looked at her pussy underneath her red teddy. It was so erotic, the way the thin material slid so sexily between her pussy lips. He pushed it away, and smiled at the view. He softly traced her lips with the tip of his finger as he watched her response. She moaned and wiggled on the table. Her nipples were poking through her top, and she got wet down below. He rubbed a hand over her nipples, making them harder. Tonya closed her eyes and moaned again with pleasure.

Donnie looked at her pussy getting wet, and decided to make it wetter. He stuck his tongue in her hole as far as it would go. Tonya bucked her hips as his tongue flicked across her clit, causing it to harden and poke out of its hood. Donnie found the snaps on the teddy and undid them, sliding it up Tonya's body and over her head. He smiled at the sight of her beautiful naked body. He stuck his tongue back into her tight wet hole as his hands roamed up to her breasts. He pinched her nipples as he softly bit down on her clit, causing her to moan louder. He licked down her pussy, to her tight bumhole. He ran his tongue around the opening before sticking it in.

Donnie stopped what he was doing, stood up, pushed back the chair, and looked at Tonya. "I can't wait any longer. I have to fuck you, and I'm gonna fuck you good!" he said to her. He pulled her to the edge of the table and teased her pussy with the tip of his cock. Suddenly, he plunged into her as far as he could go. She moaned loudly as he rammed her again and again.

"How do you like that, Tonya?" he asked as he pounded her pussy. "Does that feel good?"

"Oh, it feels so good baby. Fuck me harder!" she moaned. "I love how your hard cock feels deep inside my wet pussy. Fuck me harder Donnie!" He obliged, pumping his cock harder and faster into her.

"Oh shit I'm going to cum!" she screamed. "Fuck me baby fuck me hard!"

"Oh yeah baby!" he answered. "I'm gonna fuck that sweet pussy hard. I'm gonna make you cum all over my hard throbbing cock."

"Ohhhhhhhh YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" she screamed. "I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!"

"Unngggggggggg me too," said Donnie as he thrust one last time, emptying his cock deep into her warm waiting pussy. He leaned over and kissed Tonya full on the mouth, running his tongue over her lips and tongue.

"Oh, baby, that was the best fucking I have ever had," he said as he stood there in a daze. He fell heavily into the chair, his knees unable to support him any longer.

Tonya smiled and said, "Oh, but Donnie, the day has just begun. We have only started."

Angel Fyre
Angel Fyre
16 Followers