An Unforgettable First

Story Info
A first time between young lovers.
1k words
3.99
38.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We parked in front of the house in the driveway. I just stared at Greg sitting in the seat next to me. He sensed me staring and turned to look back at me.

"Hi." I giggled.

He smiled his subtle grin, not exposing all of his teeth, at me. "Hi."

"I don't want to go inside," I slid over on the bench-like seat of his truck. "Not yet."

He put his arm around my waste and pulled me as close as I could get to him. He nestled his face in my hair and kissed my neck. "I don't want you to go in either."

This was practically our hundredth date and I was dying to move our relationship to the next level. I've always wanted Greg to be my first, since the day I met him and hopefully tonight would be the night, but I didn't know how to tell him.

"Selena," he said suddenly. "I have no idea how to ask you this..." His sentence trailed off, but my eyes brightened. "Maybe now isn't a good time."

Oh no! You're not going to steal this moment. I thought before saying, "No, no, now's a perfect time. What did you want to ask?"

He took a deep breath he was obviously nervous. "Do you think you would...and only if you want to...but..." Again he didn't finish his thought, but I knew he was getting at.

"Yes," I giggled.

He raised an eyebrow and squeezed me a little tighter. "Really?"

I sighed, "Did I ever tell you I wanted you to be my first?"

Greg chuckled, "Me? Why? I mean, I'm honored...that sounds stupid. But, me?"

It was cute. He was so flustered. I loved that about him. Anytime he got nervous he would babble...a lot!

"I love you. More than you could ever know, I have ever since I first saw you. I don't mean to sound cheesy, but you mean everything to me. You're my Greg."

I kissed his cheek when I finished my sentence and he turn and kissed me passionately. The warm feeling I always got when he kissed me this way shot through me. Every part of me tingled and I knew I wanted him and I wanted him now.

"Can we?" I breathed when our lips parted.

"Now?" He asked between kisses.

"Mhm..." I mumbled against his lips. Our kissing was being coming hasty and before long his hands had made their way up my loose MSI t-shirt.

It all seemed to happen in slow motion. I slid onto his lap facing him. His hands caressed my upper body before he pulled off my shirt revealing my polka dot bra. His hands then became hesitant as he reached up my back at the clasp. His hands seemed to shake as he fiddled with the latch. I was kissing his neck and leaving my mark as he did this. I giggled.

"I'm sorry. I'm nervous. I want this to be perfect for you," His voice was shaky. I knew he's done this before, but he was so nervous I wanted to reassure him somehow.

"It will be, as long as it's with you. That will make it perfect," I whispered as I put my palm to his face. "You don't think I'm nervous? I'm freaking out here! I want this to not suck for you. You know how this is supposed to go, how it's supposed to feel. I don't. I'm so afraid I'm going to mess up." I giggled quietly. "Plus, if you mess up I'm not even gonna know."

A smile spread across his face. "I love you Selena."

We seemed to pick up where we left off. He successfully removed my bra and cupped my breasts in his hand. "Beautiful," he muttered.

I felt him grow underneath me and it excited me further. I unbuttoned his short sleeved pinstriped black button down shirt; it was my favorite shirt on him and I loved it even more off of him. After I had his shirt off, I went straight for his belt buckle.

"I can't do this in my truck." He groaned. "It wouldn't be right."

"No, it's fine. We have no where else to go. Take me here, Greg, please."

He sighed and lied me down across the seat. We managed to wriggle out of our jeans and underwear. Greg hovered over me searching my eyes for something, although I wasn't sure what.

"I'm ready for this," I whispered.

He lowered himself down. I felt his hard cock press against my pussy lips. I was getting wetter by the second. Greg drew in a deep breath and held it. I did the same and put my hands lightly against his chest.

He pushed into me slowly and stopped. He pulled back out slightly and then thrusted, breaking my hymen. He let out the air he was holding in his lungs. I gasped then moaned as the pleasure spread through me. At a steady pace he moved in and out of me. He grunted quietly as he lightly kissed my neck.

I moved my hips with his movements which increased all of the pleasure. We picked up speed and I moaned loud and he grinned while groaning with every thrust.

"Oh, Greg! This...is perfect," I said gasping for air.

Beads of sweat were glistening on his forehead. My hair was spread out in a fan on the seat and my delicate breasts bounced with every movement. Greg's hands were on the seat on either side of my waist. He carefully lifted one of his hands and cupped my breast squeezing slightly.

"Ah! Oh! Grrreg!" I screamed as I climaxed. I felt the tingle through from my head to my toes. I was shiny with sweat as was he has he came as well. I could tell by his face that he was exhausted.

"I love you," I said kissing his skinny torso.

"I love you, too," he touched his lips to mine. "More than you could ever know."

(And yes he really said that)

We sat up and I crawled on to his lap. He held me close to his chest while I felt his semi hard cock was under my ass. The windows were steamy giving us privacy as we sat in his car, naked and holding each other.

It was as perfect as I knew it would be. It was unforgettable and to this day Greg makes me feel the same way every time we make love.