An Unforgettable Melody Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to be honest with you Melody. While I'm no virgin, I've never slept with any girl that I didn't truly love. If I couldn't envision myself spending the rest of my life with her, even through the worst scenarios imaginable, then I knew it wouldn't be worth it in the end. This whole day has been one big whirlwind, and I've just been trying to keep up. The truth is I didn't know how I felt... that is, until I saw you and Sasha together a few minutes ago.

"My last girlfriend was one of the sweetest people you could meet, but in hindsight, she had one flaw that I completely missed: she was never great with kids. They always made her uncomfortable, no matter the setting. But you, after seeing you and Sasha playing, seeing you connect with her in a really special way, I can't ignore what's staring right at me."

Gently cupping her face in his hands, he drew her close, and whispered the words that he had been hoping he'd be able to say, and mean.

"I love you, Melody."

As tears of joy streamed down her face, he kissed her lips softly, caressing her cheeks and wiping away her tears as he did so. Breathless, it took every ounce of effort Melody had to be able to respond.

"I... I love you too."

Their eyes locked, their breathing synchronized, the pair could feel the electricity around them. Taking her hand, Mike led Melody quickly back to his apartment. As soon as Mike secured the dead bolt, Melody attacked him in a passionate embrace. As she pressed her lips to his, their tongues wrestling with increasing intensity, Mike thought to himself, no way is she taking the lead this time.

He deftly maneuvered her around, pinning her against the door, never once breaking their kiss. She moaned in delight, loving the feeling of her master... no, her lover, and the most incredible man in the universe, telling her in every way possible that she was the most important thing in the world to him. As she began to run her fingers through his short, fine hair, she felt his hands begin to travel southward, his nimble fingers undoing the button of her jean shorts before lowering the zipper. She chuckled seductively and turned to face the door with her back to him, and shook her glorious ass in his face, beckoning him to remove her shorts. Obliging, he slowly slid them down her thighs, revealing a black pair of lacy boy short panties. He could tell that they were perfectly tight, riding up just the right amount into her crack, and accentuating her slightly exposed cheeks beautifully. Caressing them with his hands, he gave a little squeeze before spinning her back around.

She giggled in pleasure, her smile a mile wide. They resumed their heavy make out session, as Mike's hands continued their exploration. Slipping them under her black V-neck shirt, he ran his fingers over her flat tummy before his right hand moved to gently cup her left breast. As he gently squeezed it, he moved his left hand around to the small of her back, steadying her against his body as he began to kiss her exposed neck. As she wrapped her left leg around his right, it was all Melody could do to just hang on to his neck as he continued finding all of her favorite pleasure spots.

Suddenly getting a few excellent ideas, Mike, without halting his caressing, wished to Melody telepathically.

I wish to be strong enough to carry you.

Tingle. Flash. Done.

He instantly felt a sensation in his arms and chest, similar to the tingling he felt in his head when he made a wish. Though his arms weren't noticeably bigger, Mike could tell that he would now have no trouble lifting a person up in his arms. In one swift movement, he swept her up, his arms under her knees and back, as Melody laughed gleefully.

Without a single spoken word between them, but their eyes never leaving each other's gaze, Mike maneuvered them down the short hallway and into his bedroom. As they passed the light switch, Melody kicked it to the on position with her foot. They shared another passionate kiss before Mike laid her down on his bed, teasing her by running his fingers up her thigh before withdrawing.

As Melody whimpered from the tease, Mike strolled around to the other side of the bed with a sly grin on his face. He plugged his iPhone into the alarm clock by his bed, which doubled as a speaker, tapped a couple of buttons, and started up his favorite Chris Botti playlist. As the sounds of When I Fall in Love echoed through the room, Melody's whimpering face was soon replaced with one of excitement and anticipation.

As she crawled over to the side of the bed Mike stood on, Melody rose up on her knees to embrace him. This put her about an inch or two taller than him, which was a strange, but fun, sensation, with her usually being an inch shorter. She kissed his cheek lightly before whispering in his ear, "We're not very even, now are we?"

Mike smiled, as he had been so obsessed with exploring her that he had totally forgotten that his shorts and polo were still on. "Whatcha wanna do about it?"

She smiled mischievously and began unbuttoning his polo, sweetly kissing the newly exposed skin, before pulling it out of his shorts and slipping it over his head in one swift motion. She now began to kiss his neck as he had done to her previously, quickly discovering that this was one of his best erogenous zones. As Mike moaned, she expertly brought her hands lower to undo his belt. Her lips soon joined her hands, kissing their way down his bare chest as she propped herself up on her elbows in front of his fly. Gently undoing the button and opening the zipper, she slid his shorts down to the floor.

Now nude, save for his boxer briefs, it was blatantly obvious how aroused Mike had become. Drops of precum stained his underwear, which was tented from the rock hard cock straining to get free of them. Melody ran her finger up and down the bulge a couple of times before gently sliding the boxer briefs down to Mike's ankles. She stroked his member gently, getting ready to suck him off, but Mike, having other plans, lifted her chin up with his fingers and brought her back up to her knees.

"Look who's uneven now," he whispered sarcastically.

Melody giggled. "What? Want me to take my shirt off or something?"

Mike cocked his eyebrows. "Maybe."

"Thought you'd never ask." Melody crossed her arms in front of her, slowly and seductively peeling the black fabric off, exposing her flat belly and gorgeous pale skin. Her lacy black bra matched her boy short panties, barely containing her ample D-cup breasts. "That's all I'm giving ya," she said with a wink. "You gotta come get the rest yourself."

Climbing up to his knees on the bed with her, Mike pulled Melody close, resuming his earlier kissing of her neck. Now slowly making his way to the valley in her cleavage, he reached to her back with his right hand to her bra clasp. She gasped in surprise at his skill, as he swiftly unhooked her bra with one hand, all while burying his face in her chest. Repeating his move from earlier, she placed her finger on his chin, bringing him up to her face for a quick kiss. She held her bra in place with her left arm momentarily, before slowly slipping it off, revealing her milky white breasts to him at last.

Mike was completely speechless, and sat back on the bed for at least three full minutes, doing nothing but admiring this vision sharing his bed with him. He could tell that Melody was enjoying the hell out of his inspection of her, as she occasionally caressed her breasts slightly. After a few minutes, she was clearly ready for this to be more than a spectator sport, crawling towards him with her forearms squeezing her cleavage together as she approached him. He met her with a passionate kiss, moving his hands to fondle her bare tits for the first time.

They were glorious, being soft and naturally big, but wonderfully perky with no sagging or drooping. Mike had always been a tit man, and this was certainly the most perfect pair he could have ever imagined. Once again kissing his way down her chest, he began to inspect her quarter-sized areolas, stimulating her small puffy nipples gently with his thumbs. As they became hard and erect, he took her left side in his mouth, swirling and flicking his tongue over the nub, eliciting an excited purr from Melody. Repeating the process twice on each side, he successfully had her convulsing and writhing before any penetration had even come close to occurring.

Melody rolled over onto her back, slipping off her panties as she did so, beckoning Mike to follow her. Her smoldering "come hither" look was enough to bring any man to his knees. As Mike arrived between her legs, he began to lightly run his finger around her moist pussy lips, completely shaven and clean. She smells divine, and probably tastes even better, he thought to himself. However, before he could dive in, Melody began to beg him. "Please, don't tease me any more. I want all of you, I need all of you..."

Unable to deny her that request, Mike positioned his cock at her slick entrance. Before pushing in, he hesitated a moment and looked Melody in the eyes. "I think I know the answer to this, but I have to ask anyway. Melody, are you a virgin?"

Biting her lip with lust and anticipation, she nodded affirmative.

Stroking her cheek lightly, Mike wasn't sure if he should proceed. "I don't want to hurt you. You're the greatest thing ever to happen to me. I'm not saying I don't want to... you know. I just want you to be sure."

She smiled her megawatt smile. "You really are the sweetest. But please, don't worry. I want this. My virginity is yours. Once you take me, our bond will be complete. Once you take me, nothing in the entire universe will ever be able to separate us. I promise."

Mike nodded in understanding. "I'll be as gentile as I can."

He slowly pushed his aching rod into her moist pussy. The feeling was heavenly. Good lord, I've never imagined a pussy this tight before! As he reached her hymen halfway in, he kissed her lips softly, gazed into her emerald eyes, and filled her up completely.

"Ahhhh!" Melody gasped in shock from the new sensation.

"Are you ok?!" Mike didn't dare move until she told him to.

She nodded, the look of pain on her face slowly disappearing. "Yes. It hurt, but it's quickly disappearing. This feels so right. This is where you belong..." Her face had now returned to a look of lust and desire, telling Mike everything he needed to know.

Slowly and gently, he began thrusting in and out of her tunnel, taking at least five seconds to complete each circuit at the start. As tight as she was, he knew he could cum almost any time he pleased. But this night was about both of them, and he wanted her to realize that. As he gradually quickened his pace, he leaned over to Melody and whispered into her ear.

"I wish for you to cum when I cum. I wish for you to feel everything I feel."

Tingle. Flash.

"It's... oh! Oh... my... GOD! HOLY SHIT!!" Melody was suddenly in such ecstasy that she could barely keep her body from flailing around.

Mike was very pleased with himself. He genuinely wanted her to orgasm from her first time. This would create a vicious, yet wonderful cycle, as there were few things hotter to him that watching a girl lose complete control during a truly passionate lovemaking encounter.

Now having an immense amount of fun, Mike began to vary his strokes, using five quick pumps, followed by three slow and deliberate strokes. It became a game to see how much he could build up their mutual orgasm before cumming, as well as hearing the incoherent babbling from Melody as her explosion ticked closer and closer. After three of four repetitions of this pattern, she could stand no more.

"I... I can't hold out any more Mike! Please, make me cum! I'm going insane! I need to... I have to cum on your cock! I have to have you explode inside me!"

He grabbed hold of the pillow she rested her head on and began pounding her full force, momentarily fearful he might actually jackhammer her into oblivion.

Melody moaned and panted in pleasure. "Yes... yes... cum for me. Cum for us. Make me yours... make me... yours... for... EVEEEEEEERRRR!!"

Just as he had wished, they climaxed at the same time, his throbbing cock intensifying her orgasm, her screaming and clenched pussy prolonging his. After what seemed like eons, they finally collapsed. Mike rested on her chest, partially propped up on his right elbow so as not to crush her. She lightly brushed her hand against his arm, sighing contentedly every few seconds. "You should be very proud of me."

He laughed. "And why is that?"

Melody giggled. "I managed to suppress my instinct to insist that you not worry about my orgasm. Make no mistake, your pleasure and happiness are my greatest desires, but I think I understand now that my pleasure and happiness are your greatest desires as well."

Mike shook his head in amazement. "You've come a long way in twelve hours. From being fearful of speaking out of turn to begging me to make you cum." He leaned close. "Not that I'm complaining," he whispered, blowing a stream of air into her ear as he retreated.

She squealed in delight, pushing him onto his back to kiss him passionately. "Neither am I," Melody whispered as their lips parted. Resting on his chest, she gave him an amazing view of her gorgeous boobs squished against him. "So," she said with her typical mischievous look, "wanna go again?"

Mike chuckled. "As much fun as that would be, I think we should both sleep. Been a hell of an eventful day, after all."

She sighed. "Yeah, you're probably right. What time do we need to be up in the morning?"

"Well, the service starts at 9:00, so I figure we should be up by 7:30. I'll set an alarm... unless you've got something else in mind."

She nodded lustfully. "Absolutely. Wanna know what I'm thinking, or you want it to be a surprise?"

Flashing his grin, Mike replied, "Definitely a surprise. Just make sure we have... plenty of time."

"No problem at all. And don't worry about me oversleeping. I'm way more reliable than some shitty alarm clock."

Mike reached over to his nightstand and switched off both the light and the music playing from his phone. As he rolled onto his back to sleep, Melody curled up under his arm, resting her head on his shoulder. She asked, "You ok if I sleep like this?"

"Definitely, I just... hmm... I wish my shoulder wouldn't give out."

Tingle. Flash.

"It's done."

Cradling her cheek in his hand, he drew her close one last time, kissing her lips tenderly.

"I love you, Melody."

"I love you too."

Listening contentedly to the sounds of their own breathing, the pair drifted off to sleep.