An Unforgettable Melody Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auguy86
auguy86
1,174 Followers

"Well, you've earned it," Robert said, before turning to Darcy. "Fire drill, eh? Very creative, and clearly very effective. Nicely done." Darcy beamed with pride in response.

Robert casually turned to Melody next. "I don't believe we have been introduced. Mike?"

"Ah, yes... this is my girlfriend, Melody Roberts. Melody, this is Robert Spano, leader of the ASO, and the most BADASS conductor in the nation."

"Second most badass, if you will. I never could overtake Gustavo Dudamel... Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you young lady. I do hope we will be seeing you at some of Mike's upcoming performances," he said with a wink.

"Most definitely," Melody replied running her fingers through Mike's hair. "I'm a sucker for musicians, after all."

"Well, uh, Mike, unless you have any further questions for me, I'll be heading home now. Enjoy your weekend, relax, and we'll see you first thing Monday."

As Robert took his leave, Melody instantly smothered Mike in an excited victory hug, nearly knocking him to the ground in the process. Once he escaped her death grip, he fist bumped Darcy, and thanked her again for all her help in his preparations.

"All right, that settles it, we're going to Taco Mac to celebrate! And I'm not takin' no for an answer," Darcy stated.

"Sounds good to me, we're just gonna stop by my place and drop off my equipment, then we'll meet ya there," Mike replied.

Just then, Darcy's phone beeped, indicating she had a text message. Reading for a moment, she then asked, "Is it ok if Stephen joins us? He got off work early today."

"Uh, sure that's fine," Mike replied as casually as he could.

"Great. See you guys there around 6:00 or so, ok?"

As they parted ways, Mike and Melody traveled back to his CR-V in the employee parking deck. All the while, Melody held his arm tightly, excited and happy for his good news.

"You know," she said playfully, "your boss is quite the dirty old man."

Cocking his eyebrow, Mike asked, "You were reading his thoughts?"

Giggling, she replied, "The look in his eye was kinda impossible to miss. He... he thought about doing things to me as I was bent over his podium in symphony hall."

"Holy shit," Mike mumbled, slightly dumbfounded.

"Don't worry, he'd never act on it or anything. He's well aware of how out of his league he is, but always appreciates a pretty girl when he can."

As the pair reached his car, Mike popped the trunk to put his trumpet case and music in the back. Closing the trunk, he noticed that Melody had climbed into the back seat of the car, leaving the door open. He walked over to investigate, only to be grabbed by his shirt collar and pulled on top of her, the car door magically closing behind them. Kissing him passionately, Melody had no intentions of letting him out of this one; she needed him, and she needed him immediately.

In-between kisses, Mike managed to gasp, "You sure this is a good idea?"

"Privacy powers, remember? Nobody will interrupt us. Promise."

Continuing their heavy make out session, she reached down to undo his belt and begin unzipping the fly of his jeans. He reached to do the same, only to find that she had already removed her shorts and panties. As she slipped his jeans down below his knees, he could smell how wet her pussy had already become.

"Listening to your music today... it was incredible... it got me so horny..." Melody managed to breathe. "Take me. I want to be your victory spoils," she said, continuing to seduce him.

Not one to deny that request, Mike kissed her with ferocity, carefully moving his cock to the entrance of her sopping wet pussy. Melody moaned in sheer delight as his engorged member penetrated her. Finally fully engulfed in her tunnel, Mike's thrusts were frenetic and full of reckless abandon. As he pounded her with desire, her incredible breasts heaved back and forth, her tank top and bra barely containing them and only accentuating their bouncing. Even though he could not fully see them, their motion and perfect shape was still mesmerizing. Watching him gaze at her chest, Melody began to fondle them, squeezing and caressing them as the lust in her eyes grew. Getting an excellent idea, Mike made a wish.

"I wish for your bra to be gone, but your shirt still on, so you can play with your nipples while I fuck you."

Tingle. Flash.

Instantly, the outline of her bra disappeared, her erect nipples now poking into her yellow tank top. Melody now caressed them with intensity and purpose, before arriving at her first orgasm in force. Mike, however, was far from done, continuing his feverish pace as her pussy walls contracted around him. As she finally came back down from her climax, Mike instructed her to flip onto her stomach. She rolled over, slightly pushing her ass up in the air to give him the perfect entrance point.

Mike resumed his thrusting, now penetrating her pussy from behind. He now kept his strokes at a moderately quick tempo, rather than his previously wild fucking. He found this to be quite pleasurable, moving fast enough to keep her in a constant pre-orgasmic state, but just deliberately enough to feel every little crevice of her tight womanhood. Steadying himself on her ass, he loved the feeling of her cheeks jiggling in his hands as he continued to pump his cock into her. Feeling her nearing another orgasm, he lightly tapped her on the back to signal another position change.

Mike now sat normally on the bench seat as Melody moved to straddle him. As she impaled herself on his stiff rod, she gripped the backrest tightly and began to grind his cock methodically. The desire in her emerald eyes grew with each passing moment, the speed of her humping increasing with it. As she ground her clit against his pubic bone, she finally reached her second climax, moaning with lust as she coated his cock with her juices.

Refusing to slow her pace for even a moment, Melody now bounced on Mike's cock for all she was worth. She leaned forward, thrusting her jiggling tits into his face, causing his breathing to become more labored. He peeled the spaghetti straps of her tank top down over her shoulders, exposing her hard nipples mere inches from his face. As he lustfully suckled her, she ran her hands through his blonde hair, knowing exactly how to send him over the edge.

Moving her lips to his ear, she whispered seductively, "We both know you can't resist me. We both know you want nothing more than to cum. To fill my pussy." Moving southward slightly, she kissed his sensitive neck, working back up to his ear with three additional kisses. "So do it. Take me now. Claim... your... prize," she purred, nibbling his earlobe as she egged him on.

His eyes bulged, and he grabbed onto her slim waist, pounding his last into her slit. Knowing she had sent him past the point of no return, Melody kissed his lips forcefully, enjoying their impending dual climax. As he finally sprayed rope after rope of his cum into her, coating the walls of her pussy, she arrived at her third, and strongest orgasm, screaming at the top of her voice in sheer ecstasy.

"Yes, yes, YES YES YES!! DO IT! CUM FOR ME! MAAASTERRRR!!"

Their orgasms finally receding, Mike panted and gasped for air as Melody straddled his lap, sweetly kissing his forehead. He gazed into her eyes in admiration, wholly impressed at how fun and fresh she always managed to keep their experiences.

"You are a fun, and very creative genie," he finally managed to say. "You enjoy your little role-play? Being the prize?"

Giggling, she responded, "It's not role-playing if I really am your prize."

"Bullshit," he shot back. "You were planning this no matter what happened."

She attempted to appear innocent, but they both knew he was right; she loved spontaneously fucking him anytime and anywhere she could. After a couple of wishes to help them clean up the residue of their juices, the pair climbed into the front seats and started for home. Fighting Atlanta traffic the whole way, it was nearly 5:45 by the time they arrived, so Mike simply ran in to drop off his equipment before driving down the road to the restaurant.

Arriving at Taco Mac a few minutes after six, they immediately spotted Darcy waving at them from a square table in the middle of the place. Seated next to her was Stephen, looking somewhat displeased, but Mike couldn't tell what about specifically. He was tall and lean, though surprisingly muscular underneath his baggy gym shorts and black T-shirt. He had short, dark brown hair and a goatee on his face, though a black baseball cap, which he wore backwards, obscured the hair on his head. Aside from his size and strength, one would never guess that he was twenty-seven years old; he looked about as mature as a college freshman.

What's eating him?

He's not happy to be sharing time with Darcy, Melody replied. He plans to try and convince her to come home and sleep with him tonight.

Even with her making it clear she wanted to slow down?

Yep. He doesn't want to take no for an answer, but is just trying to soften her up a bit before, shall we say, being more forceful.

Mike didn't like the sound of that, but ran out of time to inquire further as they sat down at the table, introducing Melody to Stephen. She shook his hand warmly, smiling as she greeted him. By the look in his eye and the inflection change in his voice, Mike could tell that Stephen was instantly attracted to Melody, though Mike could hardly fault him for that. She was, by any measure, absolutely gorgeous.

As the group ordered, everyone but Melody decided on their poison for the evening. Mike got a Coors, Stephen a Miller Light, and Darcy a Blue Moon. Melody, unsure of how alcohol would affect her, professed herself the designated driver, ordering a Coke. Mike sipped his drink slowly as Darcy quizzed Melody on her background, excitedly wanting to know everything about her. Mike could tell that they were quickly becoming genuine friends. Showing particular interest in her photography business, Darcy pulled out her phone to friend Melody on Facebook, promising to try and help her establish some additional contacts. All the while, Stephen sat quietly, occasionally glancing at Melody and drinking his beer relatively quickly. By the time their wings and burgers had arrived, Stephen was nearly done with his second pint.

As they finished eating their food, a local band began setting up in the staging area at the far end of the restaurant. Starting their set, the band's specialty looked to be alternative rock, opening with Shut Up and Dance. The girls' eyes lit up as the song started, taking the title literally by dragging their men to the small dance floor. Mike had never been one for dancing, but he wasn't going to deny Melody with the look of desire she was giving him. After ten minutes of keeping up with Melody's graceful, sensual dance moves, the band started up Have You Ever Seen the Rain. Though they played it much slower than was typical, it worked incredibly well for slow dancing. Melody instinctively wrapped her hands around Mike's neck, gazing lovingly into his eyes. Rubbing her back with his hands, he drew her close, bringing his lips as close to hers as he could bear without actually kissing her.

"Tease," she whispered playfully.

"You. Love. It."

Continuing to rock to the slow, steady music, Mike glanced out of the corner of his eye, noticing Darcy and Stephen. She had managed to pull him in like Melody had with Mike, but Stephen was clearly not into it. Occasionally, Mike noticed his gaze shift towards Melody. While Mike had been flattered at first, he began to detect something more in Stephen's glances than he had at the beginning of the night.

"How are those two doing?" Mike asked quietly, slightly tilting his head.

Thinking for a moment, Melody responded, "Darcy is trying to bring out Stephen's fun side. Problem is, he doesn't really seem to have one, and she's growing a bit frustrated with him. As for Stephen, he began the evening annoyed at spending time with Darcy's 'dorky music friends.' Now, however, he has lost all interest in her, and keeps trying to think of a way to get you away from me. He actually thinks he has a chance to take me from you."

"Tool," Mike snorted.

"He also has increased levels of anger and jealousy, specifically directed at you," she continued. "He seems to think that there's 'no way a guy like that could land a piece of ass like her.' Additionally, the more he drinks, the more these feelings intensify. I fear that he may become physical at some point, if his drinking continues at its current rate. There is no worry, of course. I am more than capable of protecting myself in such a situation, and Darcy as well, if need be."

"Seems his true colors are starting to show," Mike mused. Thinking for a few seconds, he asked, "Out of curiosity, would your powers of protection allow me to easily subdue him in a fight if things were to turn physical?"

"They would. You thinking something specific?" she asked.

"Kind of," he replied. "We're not going to mess with his free will or provoke him in any way, so that if things do get heated and physical, it's by his own choice. If and when something does happen, just keep things subtly under control so that Darcy sees what he's really all about, but doesn't get hurt or anything before I can step in. Make sense?"

Nodding understandingly, she said, "You want to show Darcy what kind of guy she deserves; someone who won't disrespect any woman and won't stand for anyone else who does."

"Exactly."

"All right, but Master, I do have to ask. Why go through all these elaborate motions? A wish would easily and peacefully solve this entire situation."

Nodding, Mike explained, "I'm not here to play God. All I can do is show Darcy what kind of man she deserves, and what kind of man isn't worthy of her. Where we go from there is up to her."

As the slow number came to an end, Mike decided to take a break with a glass of water back at their table. The band resumed their up-tempo music, and Melody danced her way over to Darcy and Stephen. Encouraging Stephen to take a break, the two girls hung together on the dance floor for a few numbers. Stephen, meanwhile, returned to the table, beginning to down another beer in record time. Turning to Mike, he asked as casually as he was able, "So how the hell does a guy like you land a catch like that? I mean, seriously, she's an absolutely perfect piece of ass! I bet she fucks like a pro..."

Containing his anger so as not to provoke Stephen further, Mike replied, "Just lucky, I guess. Of course, to quote Seneca, 'Luck is where preparation meets opportunity,' though I'm not sure how it's possible to be fully prepared for a girl like Melody."

"Whatever, man," Stephen mumbled, slipping back into his moody demeanor. Darcy walked up to the table a moment later, grabbing a glass of water as the band took a break. Melody hung out near the stage, chatting with the girl on backing vocals about their music.

"I'm gonna go take a piss," Stephen stated, walking off towards the bathroom.

Turning to Mike, Darcy said, "I gotta say, your girlfriend's somethin' else. Sweet, smart, and a lot of fun."

"You got that right," Mike replied, chuckling.

"As your friend," she continued, "I'm advising you to proceed carefully. You don't deserve to get hurt again. However, I'm not blind to the way you two look at each other. I can tell you're serious about her, and, unless she's the greatest liar in the universe, she feels the same about you." She looked him dead in the eye, saying, "You take care of her. Don't ever change. The guy you are today is exactly the kind of guy she deserves."

Squeezing her hand in gratitude, Mike replied with a smartass grin, "Thanks Mom."

Laughing, she punched him in the shoulder. "You know what I mean!"

"Yeah, yeah. In all seriousness, I appreciate it, Darcy. Thanks."

"She's really... perceptive," Darcy continued. "When I told her that you're exactly the kind of guy she deserves, she said the same thing right back to me..."

"Really?" Mike asked, his ears perking up.

Before they could continue their conversation, the band had started their next set of the night. As they looked over and saw Melody on the dance floor, Stephen returned from the restroom. However, rather than joining them at the table, he started making his way towards Melody. Clumsily attempting to dance with her, she moved to create a bit of separation between them. Stephen was having none of it, roughly grabbing her wrist to pull her close to him, a look of protest and displeasure clearly on Melody's face as she tried to resist.

"What the hell?!" Darcy exclaimed, rushing after them before Mike could even think of slowing her down. Arriving on the dance floor, she attempted to pull him off of Melody, shouting, "Stephen! Let her go!"

Stephen grabbed Darcy's shirt collar in a drunken rage, snarling, "Sorry, bitch. I'm trading up." He pushed her backwards, causing Darcy to land square on her butt with a thump.

"Hey, asshole! Get your hands off her!" Mike threatened as he arrived on the dance floor. Stephen paid him no attention, possibly not hearing him over the music, and was solely focused on corralling Melody by grabbing both of her wrists harshly. "I said," Mike continued, grabbing his arm and forcing him to release Melody, "Let. Her. Go."

Stephen glared at Mike, seething with anger and jealousy. "All right, shithead, now you get yours!" Stephen growled. He lunged at Mike with a wild swing of his arm, which Mike evaded easily. This first swipe created enough space for Melody to rush over to Darcy, helping her off the floor and safely away from the fight. Stephen continued his drunken assault attempts on Mike, but was still unable to land a single punch.

As Mike continued to dodge, he paid attention to Stephen's movements and tendencies, looking for an opening. Suddenly, Stephen charged forward, attempting to tackle Mike to the ground. Mike simply sidestepped, grabbing Stephen's arm as he passed and swinging him around to throw him off balance. He was momentarily disoriented, but quickly focused his attentions back on Mike, going in for another haymaker. His attack was much more telegraphed this time, however, and Mike simply grabbed onto Stephen's fist, circling around him with the momentum of the haymaker, eventually using Stephen's own motion to land him square on his back. Mike pinned Stephen's right arm to the floor with his left knee, placing his right foot firmly on his chest to hold him in place until help arrived.

"Congratulations, asshole," Mike growled in his ear. "You just lost the only girl who ever gave a DAMN about you!" Stephen struggled under him, attempting to push Mike's foot and knee off of him, but to no avail. Just then, an off duty police officer arrived, having been alerted by Melody and Darcy.

"The guy on the ground, officer. That's him," Darcy said.

"I'm Officer Jones. Did he hurt you, son?" the large black man asked. Mike shook his head no, keeping his eyes on Stephen. "Well, in that case, I can't actually arrest him. But I can keep him here and take his keys until he sobers up."

Handing Stephen's keys to the officer, Mike responded, "That'll do. Thank you very much, officer." Slowly standing, he released Stephen from the ground. He was still mad, but far too drunk and dazed from the fight to continue his assault.

Turning to the girls, the officer said, "Ladies, if there are any further incidents with this gentleman, I would HIGHLY recommend a restraining order, for your own protection and peace of mind if nothing more."

"I don't think he will be any problem from here on, Officer Jones, but thank you," Melody replied, glaring at Stephen the whole time. "If anything else does come up, rest assured we will take legal action."

auguy86
auguy86
1,174 Followers