An Unfortunate Habit Pt. 04

Story Info
All is well as Randolph completes the treatment.
4.2k words
4.72
14.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

A further consultation, at Randolph's office, was set for a few days after the events in Miss Cecily Stubb's house and plans were discussed for an additional visit by the hypnotist and his assistant.

"But Mr Trevais; why do you need to be in attendance?"

Randolph was pleased at the progress, Cecily, he thought, wished to be intimate with Miss Evans alone; he, however, had other plans. "I shall supervise, Miss Stubbs," he replied lordly, "I shall direct. You will find, at this stage, supervised and directed sex is necessary. It is often so with clients." And indeed it was. Randolph took great pleasure in being able to direct the coupling of well proportioned and sometimes well endowed bodies. An active voyeurism indeed!

Two days later found Randolph and Miss Evans at Cecily's house. There was distinct nervousness on the part of the two ladies, they kept looking at each other uncertainly and blushing, a little uncomfortable at what they were about to do, but excited nonetheless; yet more than a little uncomfortable at the prospect of being observed at all stages.

"Now the purpose of this treatment is to ensure Miss Stubbs comes; that is has an orgasm, before she goes to sleep. I expect this to reduce considerably her nocturnal sexual excitement so she can rest peacefully through the night without need for further orgasm during the dark hours and the consequent soaking of nightdress and sheet by morning. Miss Evans will sleep here so she can inspect Miss Stubbs in the morning. May I suggest in the same bed? Should Miss Stubbs desire it, a further engagement in sexual activity may then take place before breakfast. I shall await a full report on what transpired in the morning at my consulting room, say at ten o'clock. But before then you need to undertake this evening's supervised sexual activity."

Randolph looked at the two women. There was no dissension.

"I think a bath is in order. A bath with plenty of bubbles, a bath together; feminine and appropriate; a warm intimate shared experience. You shall each wash the other. I believe it will remind you, Miss Stubbs, of the dream you shared with us. Come, let us go upstairs."

Cecily had not stinted on her bathroom. Clearly pampering herself with a long soak in comfort was something that had appealed to her. The bathroom was well appointed, cosy and with a bath big enough for two. Whilst that had not, it was likely, been in Cecily's mind when ordering the improvements, given she was a tall women and a larger bath had, no doubt, seemed sensible. Randolph ran the bath water and poured in the bubble bath; a fragrance of lavender rose with the steam.

"As it is your bathroom, you shall go first. We shall undress you; Miss Evans if you could do the lower half?"

"Mr Trevais—I am quite capable of undressing myself; really there is no need..."

But Randolph's hands were already undoing the top button of her blouse. Cecily was completely correct—there was no need—but Randolph did not want to forego the pleasant activity of undressing a woman. His fingers moved downwards button by button and the opening in the blouse widened revealing a lacy bra and pale flesh.

Miss Evans did as she was told and Cecily's skirt soon slipped down her legs to the floor even before Randolph had finished with the buttons.

"Panties as well please, Miss Evans."

As Randolph gently stripped the blouse from Cecily's shoulders the panties came down. "Nearly done," said Randolph as he dropped the blouse on a chair. "Turn around please."

Luckily Randolph was experienced in bra straps, he had taken it upon himself to learn and practice over the years and regarded himself as 'proficient.' There was no fumbling as the strap was undone, Randolph turned Cecily and lifted the garment from her revealing her pleasingly round breasts with their rather small areolae and not yet erect nipples. The lacy bra was warm in his hands. Randolph nodded in appreciation. The blush was back and Cecily was naked.

"Now Miss Stubbs, if you would do the same for Miss Evans."

This time Randolph watched rather than assisted. It was pleasant to see the naked Cecily taking off his receptionist's clothes and also the smiles exchanged between the two of them.

The task complete, Randolph said, "perhaps a hug."

Two naked bodies were pressed together, two pairs of breasts squashed against each other, arms were wrapped around each other: the two women were suddenly intimate.

"Perhaps a kiss?"

A peck on the cheek.

"No, a real kiss as between lovers, properly mouth on mouth, yes that's it and open."

The girls' eyes were closed as they shared the intimacy of the French kiss. Randolph smiled, it was a pleasing tableau—two naked girls kissing—but it would be pleasing to see their pink skin redden a bit, become pinker in the hot bath water.

"In you get," Randolph said and the pointed toes of two feet tentatively tested the water. The girls stepped in and carefully let themselves down into the water, the bubbles closing over their legs and hips obscuring their lower bodies.

The two women looked at each other and giggled. It was such a funny thing to be sharing a bath, not something either had done since being little. They looked at Randolph: it was even odder having a middle aged man in a three piece suit in the bathroom with them, telling them what to do.

"I'm sure that is very pleasant in there. I'd be tempted to join you only there isn't room! Now Miss Evans could you start washing Miss Stubbs and don't be shy, sexual intimacy and pleasure is what we are seeking. Orgasmic release not simple ablution is the order of the day. Pay especial attention to those breasts, I want to see those nipples pointing back at you."

It was such a funny command that both girls giggled again but Miss Evans set to work with the soap, starting on Cecily's long white neck, the soap running down her chest and across her breasts, but it was not long before her hands were soapily holding both breasts in her hands, moulding and caressing their creamy smoothness, enjoying their weight and fullness and tickling the nipples to make them stand.

Randolph directed operations, where the soap was to go next, who was to do what and for how long. His view of their lower halves was obscured by the bubbles but it was just as pleasant for him visualising what was going on under the water as hands and bars of soap disappeared between thighs. He enjoyed imagining what fingers were doing, as much almost as he would have done to see the goings on. Of course undertaking the tasks himself would have been better, to have been in the bath with the girls and assisting them with the washing. But there was not room for three and it would have been difficult for him to resist taking things to a higher level, not to take advantage of slippery wet bottoms and insert himself between the cheeks and slip his penis into no doubt well lubricated vaginas and have his pleasant male way with them. Rather than that, Randolph wanted to wait until later, prolong the pleasure and not take it and have it over too soon. Watching was a good 'au d'oeuvres.'

It was time for the girls to get out of the bath, time for them to get dry in the white fluffy towels so conveniently hanging on the heated towel rail. Dripping warm pink female bodies stepped from the bath to where Randolph was waiting with the towels, ready to drape the girls in those big white fluffy towels, soft and warm on their shiny wet pink skin. Wrapped, like birthday presents, Randolph was not slow to run his hands over the towels patting them dry.

"I wonder?" he said and, unwrapping them, he wound them back together again within one towel so they were tightly pressed, bound even, face to face, breast to breast within the encircling fluffy whiteness, knees no doubt pressed between thighs. "Perhaps you might kiss again?" His rubbing continued on limbs, backs and bottoms but now of one girlish conglomeration, wrapped together in more ways than one. There was little alternative but to kiss and move themselves together beneath the white fluffy towel; Randolph looked around the bathroom for some moisturiser or rather body lotion; he did not want all that pink skin to dry too much and become rough; it would be better for them if he applied a lotion; a copious application, liberally applied all over—by him.

Unwrapped, there they were before him: Cecily tall, dark with her respectably sized breasts complete with the most charming little red nipples pointing out from their small, almost boyish, lightly pigmented areola and her profusion of curly dark hair forming a vee between her thighs; Miss Evans, not quite as tall, and certainly with a shorter neck but with an equally generous bush of dark curls hiding her sex and her plump breasts displaying much darker and larger circles enclosing equally erect nipples. Two fine women, thought Randolph, as he squeezed out the lotion.

"Mr Trevais, really there is no need..."

"On the contrary, Miss Stubbs, I shall be the judge of that. Now you go back to kissing Miss Evans and leave me to prepare you both for full intimacy—when you will both be kissing other lips."

"Oh, Mr Trevais, I don't know if..."

"Miss Stubbs, kissing please!"

He began the application, smoothing the lotion over the pink skin and rubbing it in. Randolph started at the ankles and worked his way up. He knelt to start with, his eyes gradually rising with his hands until he was on a level with the two masses of dark curly hair, his hands sliding up the upper thighs, parting them a little to ensure he did not miss their very tops; the parting of the thighs revealing the little hanging pinkness of inner lips and the clitoral hoods. The scent of female arousal came to his nostrils and he watched fascinated as a rivulet of lubrication made its way down each of Cecily's thighs — the unusual and particular dramatic demonstration of her sexual excitement had begun. Still staring, Randolph's hands began to massage the lotion into the full cheeks of the two bottoms.

Whilst thighs were not pressed together, the girls were bosom to bosom in their embrace and whilst applying the lotion to their backs was easy, running his fingers over the corrugations of their spines, it was more difficult to gain access to their breasts. However a generous squeeze of lotion and, with his hands already being well covered, did allow him to push his fingers between them allowing his hands to pay particular, if squashed attention, to the four breasts and ensure the lotion was spread fully. The girls were moving very well together now, sliding on the lotion.

"Time, I think, for a move to the bedroom," announced Randolph with a firm smack on one each of their buttocks. They did as they were told but stood looking at the bed a little uncertainly.

"Right Miss Stubbs, you need to do for Miss Evans as she did for you the other day and, I am sure, Miss Evans will be happy to nuzzle your sex again. Miss Stubbs, just follow what Miss Evans is doing to you and apply it to her. I am sure you will get the idea!"

The girls manoeuvred into position on the bed, both lining their faces up with the partner's sex and arranging their own sex up with their partner's face. They waited instruction.

"Now just squeeze those lips together, yes like that, and it'll be a little like kissing me with my beard. Gently does it."

Lips touched and kissed.

After a moment or two, "Now French Kiss, wriggle your tongue in between those lips."

The wriggling of the bodies indicated the ladies found this pleasant.

After a time Randolph allowed them to remove their hands, let their sexual lips open, and apply mouths and tongues more liberally. He could imagine his receptionist face bathed in the liberal effusion of Cecily but wondered how wet Cecily's face was getting. He called them up for air. Cecily's face was certainly damp but not literally dripping as was his receptionist's!

"Oh Mr Trevais, I had no idea!"

"Excellent Miss Stubbs, I can see you are enjoying yourself. Now I want you and Miss Evans to use your tongues like penises, in and out of each other and not to stop until you have an orgasm each."

They needed little encouragement.

Randolph stood over them watching the strange two backed beast with arms and legs at both ends rolling around on the bed. There was little enough for him to touch so he contented himself with stroking bottoms and toying and tickling their tight brown anal stars until more rapid movement, a bucking by each of the girls, requiring each to clasp the other more firmly denoted the onset of the first orgasms.

They fell from each other, lying back on the bed looking flushed and happy but Randolph was not letting them relax. He had further instruction.

"But Mr Trevais, I need a rest."

"Miss Stubbs you will do as you are told, this is an intensive training session. Any more argument and I shall have you across my knee and spank you; following which I shall fuck you to orgasm whilst Miss Evans holds you down."

"Mr Trevais, I wouldn't want that, I have never had a penis inside me—I don't want that."

"I am joking, of course; but you must do as you are told; I want an orgasm from each of you by rubbing your genitalia together; easier of course with a penis but you are without. Off you go."

To rub their dark bushes together the girls moved to opposite ends of the bed and then, overlapping their legs, brought their wet sexual parts together. The slight squelching noises particularly resulting from Cecily's lubrication was exciting to Randolph's ears. He was increasingly looking forward to doing what Cecily had said she did not want. He was going to fuck them both. He had made a decision. For now he contented himself with some judicious fingering at the joining of the two women. It was pleasant finding his hand trapped between the pushing warm wetness of the girls, even at one point finding his fingers in one and thumb in the other. They pushed enthusiastically against the invading digits and Randolph rather regretted not having brought along a double ended dildo. It would have been pleasing to watch its use. He had not at all thought of bringing one, though to be fair, he did not actually possess such a thing.

The second orgasm was achieved.

"Can we rest now Mr Trevais?"

"Miss Stubbs I think you have come along very well: we have indeed moved your sexuality out of your subconscious. I shall leave you both for a short while to practice on your own. I want one more orgasm before bed; he looked closely at the two girls in turn, his strange eyes holding theirs, and then you will both fall into a deep and dreamless sleep until morning."

Randolph gave them some time; he made a pot of tea and sat watching the news on the television. He raised an eyebrow as he re-entered the bedroom, the scent of female arousal making it very clear what had been going on, indeed, what was going on. By the subdued light of the bedside lamp Randolph watched the two women intertwined and at work. His earlier erection returned. It was nearly time.

The third orgasm came at last for each of the girls and, as instructed, they dropped into a deep sleep. Randolph smiled to himself. Well, what should he do now? On the bed lay sprawled a pair of virgins albeit sprawled in disarray; wetness and engorgement of various parts denoting recent sexual activity; Randolph loosened his tie and removed it. There was no hurry; he had as much time as he wanted.

A little while later Randolph was naked and displaying his erection but this time the two girls were not awake to see it. Really that should have been a disappointment to them but, alas he knew they were not really interested, not interested in such display. It was only him who admired his profile as he looked at himself in the mirror: he looked ready for business! Randolph had been wondering, had been wondering for days in fact, what Cecily's remarkable wetness would feel like and, of course, there was little chance of her having dried since her last orgasm. Randolph had plenty of time to arrange the girls to his liking; deciding whether he should have them bent over the bed with knees on the floor to be taken animal or dog fashion; or to have them on their backs with legs splayed in a wanton fashion? The girls were easy to move: soft, pliable and deeply asleep. It was pleasant just to move them around and touch.

Randolph lapped, as Miss Evans had done, at Cecily's wetness—there really was so much of it. The sound rather reminded him of a pet dog lapping water from its bowl; it made him smile. He moved to toying with her breasts, sucking on her little nipples, just as he had watched Miss Evans doing earlier; but now he was going to do something which Miss Evans could not do even with that playful tongue of hers: a deep penetration, yes sexual intercourse and the taking of Cecily's virginity.

Lifting Cecily's legs up, Randolph fully exposed her sex and then ran his penis right along, stroking and coating his penis in her wetness. He smiled ruefully to himself, neither of these women were protected, had no reason to take 'precautions,' yet he was most certainly not going to spoil his enjoyment with a condom. He would just have to be careful not to come inside them, impregnation was not his intention: just penetration. Easing himself into Cecily was not going to be difficult, not with that amount of lubrication, and indeed it was not—he just kept on sliding until he could go no further.

Intercourse does not require the emission of seed, merely penetration, and with the initial insertion Cecily's had state changed and she was virgin no longer, her innocence gone in her sleep and without her knowledge. It was best for her that way.

Randolph began to move, the rhythmic pumping of intercourse, complete, due to the remarkable lubrication filling her vagina, with some very odd noises that made Randolph smile once more. The advantage of Cecily being asleep was Randolph did not have to consider her needs, he could concentrate fully on his own pleasure: intercourse as masturbation. And, as with masturbation, Randolph could pause just before climax, delaying his orgasm again and again, bringing himself almost to squirting within her and then pausing. So enjoyable. After bringing himself very close several times he pulled out, watching Cecily close behind him and moved across to his receptionist. It was a pity, he thought, that he had not hypnotised her a few weeks ago into going on 'the Pill,' but it would have required a lot of setting up, providing reasons in her mind to see the doctor and to keep taking the tablets given she had not the slightest intention of seeking out a boyfriend. Some things were quite difficult to do even for him. Ensuring the girls stayed asleep was so much easier, they were tired out and he was simply augmenting their natural inclination for rest.

Even Randolph was surprised by the state of his penis; it was simply dripping with wetness as if he had been in a bath. Again he was amused; whilst he might not be intending to transfer his semen into Miss Evans there was certainly going to be an intimate transfer of bodily fluids by way of a deep insertion of Cecily's lubrication into his receptionist and a mingling, or rather further mingling (they had done a lot of 'mingling' themselves) of their wetness. He pushed and for the first time, with his penis anyway, entered his receptionist. It was nearly as much pleasure to lie across her as it had been across Cecily and simply to stroke at his own pace. Randolph was still being careful not to come. For men it is always a good idea not to come too soon and end the pleasant feelings earlier than wished; both from their own point of view and their partner's. Randolph's purpose, though, was not to come inside rather than simply too soon. He was playing dangerously, almost going too far with Miss Evans—twice. It was good, very good, and he returned his attention back to Cecily, swapping from one woman to the other and then back again, admiring himself and his very wet cock in the mirror on the way.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12