An Unfortunate Situation

Story Info
Real situation with fictional tones, music lyrics included.
1.6k words
3.62
5.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat watching him. Her eyes traveling from him to the tall buxom woman that sat at his side. It was a party and there were loads of people there. Mutual friends, his family, her family, her friends, the list was always populating it seemed. She let her eyes roam to the television that played music and watched the videos the corresponded with the tunes. It seemed mundane and useless and even though her heart sank, she managed a smile. She stood up. Her lean, average form moved to the bar. She was squeezed into a nice red dress that some how hefted her well sized breasts to make ample cleavage. She mixed a drink and gulped it down, trying to keep her feelings at bay. She made her way from the bar through the crowd, mingling and letting those single, look at her body. A small smile caressed her cream colored face and hazel eyes lit up.

She finally arrived at a wall that let her survey everyone in the room. Her back against the wall, her eyes traveled to him once more. He was tall and manly. He had hefty body with muscles underneath. Her mouth went dry as she watched him place his hands around the other woman's waist. He was off the table. A deal that was null and void.

Her mind wandered as the music began to sound dull and fragmented. A soft kiss to her breasts. A few nibbles of her cleavage. His hands wrapping around her waist to lift her up off of the ground. Her mouth finding the crevice of his neck, her tongue lapping rough but tender flesh that made him sigh. Shaky, adrenaline filled breaths left her as she undid buttons, hands quivering at the excitement of having him near her, having him want her. Clothing was removed from each other as bodies pressed against each other. He kissed her ear and she shivered. His voice in her ear, as her sex tightened and became aroused as his breath touched her ear.

"Come on baby, Come on, come, darling. Let me steal this moment from you now."

His voice echoed in her ears and she felt a touch on her arm and it snapped her from her day dream. She looked to her left and he stood at her side . Her cheeks began to turn pink and she licked her dry lips and cleared her throat. He was at her side. But, by the gods, why couldn't she just think of him as a friend. He had admitted he was attracted to her, that he liked her, but he was with someone else and he just couldn't take that chance.

"Come on, I want to show you something."

He motioned toward the back room and she sighed and followed him. Nothing good would come from this. She knew it in her heart. Her hear beat fearfully but the lust stayed in her loins. They were the best of friends, so close, yet so far away. She smiled and she knew fate had screwed her, maybe the both of them.

"I got this yesterday. See. Do you think she will like it?"

It was a necklace and very pretty and old. It seemed quite regal. She tried to talk but nothing came out, despite her wanting to ask about it. It seemed as if her whole world were on fire and crashing around her. She heard his voice but all she could do was cough and sputter, while her whole being wanted to scream in protest.

'Yeah, it's nice. It looks like an antique."

"It was my grandmother's. I think it will show her how I feel."

"Yeah, she'll definitely figure that out nicely."

She stared at him and he walked over toward her and put the necklace in her hand. She looked at the necklace and then at him. Her eyes brimming with tears. She tossed the necklace at him and turned to walk out of the room.

"Wait! What's wrong?"

He grabbed her arm and she stumbled upon her heeled sandals and ended up falling against the wall. He came and caught her. It seemed as if he held her against the wall. He leaned against her, bringing her hands up above her head. His face so close to hers that they shared the same breath.

"You know my situation. I can't."

Breaths so shallow, her heart beat like a steel drum.

"I know. I just.. Sometimes I think it should be you and me."

"You have Steven."

"Do I?"

The question seemed pertinent and her eyes caught his blue ones. His lips were so close to hers and she wanted to kiss him but her head turned slowly with much regret.

She whispered so softly as tears fell from her eyes and slid down rose colored cheeks.

"You and me. You and me. We won't be unhappy."

She turned to look at him and he kissed her lips, his lips upon hers with veracity. His tongue slipped inside of her mouth and a soft groan slipped from her. Her world was spinning and yet she trembled. Why did she always tremble when he touched her.

He let go of her arms and let his hands travel down her sides slowly caressing her body. Her arms went around him as he hefted her upward and against the wall, her back resting upon it. Her legs wrapped around him. He groaned as he stopped kissing her.

"This is so wrong. What's wrong with me?"

She kissed him again and he trembled against her as his hands found the straps of her dress and lowered them over her arms. Her breasts flying outward as they were loosen from her dress. His lips left hers and began to kiss at her breasts, his mouth finding a bared gumdrop sized nipple. He sucked upon it happily and it caused her to sigh and moan. Her hands found his belt and began to unfasten it. This was sudden and crazy. She knew she should stop and things shouldn't go this far.

During her thoughts, her fingers had undid his pants and they had slid to the floor. He pushed his boxers down and she could feel his sex on her inner thigh. He kissed her and let his hand run along the inside of her thigh. He found her sex pushed her panties aside and stuck his thumb inside of her slowly. A low sound of pleasure came from her as he moved his thumb around and inside of her. He took his thumb out of her and with a quick grunt he lifted her higher against the wall and entered her quivering sex.

"Oh god.."

He caught her lips as he thrust against her. Her tongue swirled inside of his mouth as she moved her hips with the thrust. His hard cock sliding within her gave her a moan . Her body bouncing as her legs cinched his waist.

"Ahh.. So good. So good. I knew it would be."

He whispered as he kept thrusting inside of her. The wetness from her aroused cunt dripped down. She moaned as she felt him inside of her. This was so wrong but she didn't care. She had him and she loved him. He knew it and she knew he loved her. Yet the two could never be, they had others involved.

"I.. I love you." She moaned and he let out a growling groan as a hard thrust sent a cry from her lips and he caught her lips with his once more to keep her from crying out.

She was lost in a myriad of emotions but all she knew was him and his scent caught her and his body pressed against her as she let her hips follow his thrust. It was so wrong. Yet, she savored the moment. Her sex quivered as it captured his rock hard cock, milking it like it was a prized cow. She moaned into his lips and a soft cry left them as she felt his manhood, quiver inside of her as he cried against her lips.

They were both exhausted. Heavy breaths and soft moans still escaped as he ran his hands through her dark hair.

"I do love you. You're beautiful and my friend. How could I not? I shouldn't have done this. We can't be. We just can't be. I don't think we will ever be together. I love her and I want to be with her. I don't want to hurt you."

She looked at him with fire in her eyes and dropped her legs from his waist and pushed him away from her.

"You don't want to hurt me. Let's see how deep the bullet lies."

She fixed her dress and adjusted her panties. Her mind whirling as she felt their mixed juices running out of her and soaking them.

His face looked pained as he looked upon her. He was unaware that he was tearing her asunder..

She looked at him and her face was stone still.

"So much hate for the ones we love. Tell me we both matter, don't we?"

He nodded and lowered his head.

She waited for him to fix his clothing and then opened the door. She looked at the necklace, and at him, and her eyes caught both Steve, and his girlfriend. She then turned her head to look at him once more.

"You and me. You and me, we won't be unhappy."

She nodded her head and stepped back into the party, after trembling fingers ran through her hair as she smiled and kissed her other.