An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 02

Story Info
My sisters are awesome, it was worth saving them.
17.8k words
4.7
92.2k
255

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,949 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited story. I do use Grammarly to help reduce my ability to murder the English language. Special thanks to goducks1 for his help.

+++++

Chapter 9 -- The Bank

I pull up in front of the bank, my sisters get out. We go straight to see the manager.

I do the talking, "This is Mr. Wilson. As you know he is no friend of your mother's. So, how do I give you money that your mother doesn't take or use for herself? Answer, I don't give you money." They all look at me like I am crazy. "You see something in the store you like. You buy it. You then bring the item and the receipt here. If the team at the bank thinks it's for you, you get reimbursed.

"Example, you bring in a receipt for a size two dress, here's your money. You bring in a receipt for a size eight dress that your mother wears, no money."

I see a look of understanding. These may be smart girls.

I continue, "You bring in a bill for a cell phone. If most of the calls are to Fran, no pay. If the charges are for young people music and to your friends, it gets paid. They have some discretion. Anything that looks like it is for you, it gets paid. Any questions?"

Lisa quietly asks, "How much can we spend?"

I chuckle, "As of right now, each of you has $1.2 million in the bank. If you spend less than $156,000 this year, the amount goes up next year because your principal will have increased. My returns vary from year to year, but we can get you statements if you desire."

All four sisters look at me with disbelief and have tears in their eyes.

Feeling uncomfortable I explain, "When I was overseas, I ran into a group that was pinned down and were soon to be overrun. Every man was going to die. They knew it, our superiors knew it, and there was nothing that we could do without risking too many lives. We get word to sacrifice them for the greater good.

"Well, I can't stand losing. An idea pops into my head. I call in an airstrike on their position. I run in carrying a two-handed machine gun with sniper backup from my buddies. A few guys follow us for backup, and we save the guys. One of the guys I saved has a rich dad who gave me a job after college. I was a natural at finance and blazed the corporate ladder. I now advise super wealthy families and my co-workers on how to get great returns on their investments. The company is making money like crazy, so they reward me well. Very well."

I feel better now, "I have a fantastic old mansion, a fabulous staff, a dream job, a terrific lifestyle. I have enough money for two lifetimes if I stop working now. Rest assured, I will still eat fine after giving you this money. In fact, I set it aside three years ago."

Daisy adds, "I heard about you going out for dinner. Dave sure knows how to treat a woman. Wait until you hear the story from Jane."

I turn red immediately. Time to change the subject. I really don't want to help Jane's prediction come true.

I suggest, "Ok girls, lets go to lunch at Granny's."

We walk into Granny's and Jane's mother attacks me. She has her arms around me and is kissing me. I certainly did not expect this greeting. I expected the opposite if she knew what I did to Jane. My sisters are quite amused at my reception.

Jane's mom excitedly tells us, "Jane called me to tell me about dress shopping and the dinner."

Oh shit! Now I will have to explain myself. I really don't want to do this in front of my sisters. This will be really embarrassing.

I turn red again, "She told you about dress shopping?"

Jane's mom purrs, "Every salacious detail. Today JoAnn and her are out in your BMW shopping and planning to stop at a bistro for lunch. Tonight, she is going to a famous Chinese restaurant and seeing the "Lion King" on Broadway. Your staff have made her feel welcome. My only fear is she may never come home."

If I have my way, she will but only to visit.

I reply, "I can guarantee she will. We are on our way to Portland and need lunch. I would like your special and an iced tea."

It turns out to be five specials. I check in with my buddies and soon we are on our way to Portland.

In the truck Nell asks, "Dave, what's the story about buying a dress? Both times it came up, you turned red, like you were embarrassed."

Ouch, how do I evade, "Oh wow. Um. Jane and I had a unique shopping experience with the owner's wife at a classy dress shop. The service was ... shall we say ... exceptional."

Daisy was nice enough to fill in the blanks. I thought I deflected it well. Thanks sis!

Daisy looks dreamy, "Jane said she was stripped naked, paraded in front of you, groped by the lady then eaten to orgasm, the lady blew you, and then you bought an expensive dress that needed no bra or panties. She said it looked amazing on her."

My other sisters gasp.

I add, "Ok, that was maybe a bit more detail than was needed, but yes, that is basically how it went. Jane was in fact very beautiful and dinner was very nice."

Daisy continues, "Then at night he took his eight-inch cock and stuffed her good. He stuffed Jane, not the manager's wife. Let me tell you, it's no pencil dick either."

Oh crap, I hope nobody caught that. She just admitted she has personal knowledge. For heaven's sake Daisy, you need to shut the fuck up! How do I discretely tell her that?

Kara asks, "How do you know?"

She did catch the reference. Shit!

Daisy, "How do I know what?"

Yeah, like playing dumb now will work. Good luck with that Daisy.

Kara, "How do YOU know it's not a pencil dick?" She smiles.

Daisy is quick, "Jane told me. In school he had a reputation for being thin."

Lisa adds, "I never heard that from any of his girlfriends."

How do they even know I had girlfriends? I guess that is a stretch, I hung around girls at school.

Daisy, "Ask Jane."

Nell smiles, "You slept with him, didn't you?"

Daisy is blushing, she can't hide it well, "I spent Happy Hour with him and a crowd of people." She pulls the origami monkey from her wallet. "He made this for me and Gina got a parrot. He was wonderful handling a crowd. Even some of our family gravitated around him."

Nell asks me, "Is it true you are one of the top 10 most eligible bachelors in New York?"

Finally, they changed the subject!

I reply, "No idea. I don't read that section of the paper."

Nell adds, "Wendy has followed you and knows everything in the media about you. I bet you are in the top 10. You're good with people, rich, awesome in bed, dress nice, and are gorgeous looking without being a stuck-up snob. Those young women in New York want you all right. Just like everyone here."

I suggest while changing the subject again, "When we go shopping, put a priority on getting a nice dress for dinner tonight. Next, who does not have a cell phone." Kara and Lisa raise their hands. "Do you want to shop as a group or go off on your own?"

Daisy is firm, "I want to be with you." I get three more "Me too."

I command again, "I will get you two cell phones while you start shopping."

Nell, Daisy, and I all have the same carrier, so I went to the same company. I bought two phones before they finished at the first place. They each have a sales person. One wasn't listening to Lisa, so I had her replaced. The replacement was much better. We left with three cart loads. Dress shopping next. While they look, I ask opinions for dinner tonight. I found many helpful women with opinions about restaurants and anything else I wanted.

The girls did not like me talking to other women, so I get to give opinions on dresses. Nell was comfortable being naked, she changed right in front of me without a thought. Oh my, she has a terrific body. Massive tits, perky, slender body. Short black hair that's curled. Daisy can't let Nell be better, so she too goes naked between dresses like Nell. Kara and Lisa are shy still but after my flattering reviews, they strip to bras and panties between dresses.

We hit two more stores before I call it a night. I had to assist them with the bags because they bought so much stuff. My sisters purchased a mountain of loot.

At the hotel, before we get to the check in counter, I ask, "Kara and Lisa. I noticed that you two have become inseparable. Would you like to share a room, or each have your own?"

In unison, they answer, "I want my own room."

I explain, "I didn't know if your closeness was forced on you or not, so I want to make sure you get your way. Let's get some rooms."

I go up to the counter, "I want five deluxe suites, as high as possible, all on the same floor. One night for sure and I think we will want a second night. Is it too late to get massages?"

Clerk, "I can get you five consecutive rooms all with spectacular views on the top floor. Spa is open until eight."

I ask, "Can they take four right now?"

Clerk makes a call, "Front desk, can you do four massages right now? OK. Thank you." She hangs up the phone. "Yes, right now they can take four." She points at a bellboy. "Take these girls to the spa, four massages are waiting for them." Now looking at me. "Here are five keys. Sign here."

I say to the girls, "Put your loot on the floor, drop it in five piles. Starting with 1201 to Nell, 1203 to Lisa, 1205 to Daisy, and 1207 to Kara. I am in 1209, go have fun girls. Come to my room after your massage, shower, and you get dressed. I will get your purchases to your rooms." Now to the clerk, "I need four carts and four bellboys. I can carry my own bag."

I make sure the packages get to the right room and then go to my room. The room is awesome. 60" TV, bar, fridge with soda and beer. Huge bed, lavish washroom, couch, chairs, coffee table, and a work table for a laptop. The bedroom is separated from the living room area. The best part is the view of the city, spectacular. A storm is coming in, it should be quite the show tonight. With four sets of windows, even in the middle, the views are super.

I take my shower, dress, check email, and return a few calls. Daisy is first to show up. She is radiant. I get a hug and a kiss.

I tease her, "The room has nothing like the charm of your place has but the view isn't bad."

She is still hugging me when Nell shows up. I open the door and she too attacks me with a hug.

Nell is almost in tears, "The view is amazing, the massage was wonderful. This day has been spectacular. You're wonderful. Thank You."

Kara and Lisa show up at the same time. They are crying.

Lisa says while quietly sobbing, "I can't believe that whole room is for me. I took a hot shower for thirty minutes and nobody was banging on the door. The tilework was crazy, such luxury. The city is amazing from up here. I am hungry, let's eat."

I lead four beautiful women to the lobby. I stand outside waiting. A limo pulls up, I open the door.

Kara is surprised by the limo, "This isn't your Suburban."

I smile, pause, "Look at you four. All four of you are gorgeous. I mean it, you are all stunning. I am NOT taking you out to a nice steak house in a Suburban. I have standards. Get in girls."

One by one, they climb in. I know this model of limo. I roll down the driver window with a button. I give him the name of the place. I roll up the window. They look afraid to touch anything.

Kara asks, "How many times have you had sex in a limo?"

I turn red again, "Do you ever ask a question that doesn't embarrass me? Three times. The first time is cool because hey, you're in a limo. But they're too bumpy. I find it hard to do oral on a woman. After that, doggie isn't so bad on the floor. Never again will I get a blow job in a limo, almost lost my ... thing to a pothole."

All four laugh at me hysterically.

We get to the restaurant; I get out first and the four follow me.

I walk up to the maître de, and say, "Dave, party of five."

He looks up and his eyes bulge out of his head. He leads us to a round table that is waiting for us.

I suggest, "I am going to order some appetizers and a T-bone steak for myself. If you want to try a variety of steaks, I will trade. I suggest potatoes au-gratin, green beans, onion rings, and mashed potatoes. Anything else?" No suggestions.

Dinner went well. Conversation was ... interesting. My sisters are a lot of trouble.

Lisa asks, "Can you tell us more about your time in the Army?"

I am honest, "I try to forget most of what happened there. I saw a lot of horrible things. So, no. Sorry. It's not that I am embarrassed by what I did or the friends I made. I lost a lot of friends there and saw unthinkable horrors. To stay sane, I can't think about it. I hope you understand. I will say that I never did anything to embarrass me, my unit, or our country."

Kara asks, "Why did you leave us?"

I knew this one was coming. This is at least a question I am prepared to answer. Much better than talking about my sex life. However, I fear that is the next topic.

I reply delicately, "A few days before I turned 18, mom told me she had big plans for me. I was going to be her personal sex slave. I knew what she did with those guys during the day and at night, that wasn't the life I wanted. She wanted a full-time fuck toy. She listed all the erotic things that we were going to do that day and night."

My eyes are now teary, "It never occurred to me she would take you two in my place. At the funeral, I knew. It could see it in your eyes and the way she controlled you. You two are why I came back. To offer you freedom. Do you want it?"

They have no idea how guilty I feel for their situation. I want to be positive.

Kara and Lisa both have jaws hanging open. They can't believe my suggestion.

I expand my suggestion, "I can get you into school, a new identity, you can pick any city you want to go to. You can go anywhere and do anything you want."

Lisa shyly asks me, "Are there colleges in New York?"

Oh crap, this is going bad, "There are but I have no idea what you want to major in, what colleges offer what programs and if you qualify. But, whatever you decide, I will do what I can to help. The big question is, do you want help? If you want to stay with mom, I won't force you to leave."

Lisa is stern, "I am not going back. We do stuff we don't want to do and with people we don't want to do it with. I will say no more. I would like a life. I would like a career. I would like a boyfriend that loved me and not just want to use me sexually. You know, I want someone like you."

Holy cow. Jane must have a crystal ball. How did she know? How do I escape this? I don't want five girlfriends.

Kara looks just as determined, "Unless I am forced by you, I don't want to go back home. I would rather go to New York with you."

Getting nervous now, "Lets go back to the motel and talk some more. Dinner was great and the company exceptional."

I pay the bill, we take the limo back, we all file into my room. I sit on the couch, Kara takes one side, Lisa takes the other side, Daisy and Nell each take a chair in front of the couch. Their legs are spread giving me a slim view towards their sex. They aren't wearing panties. I fear Jane's prediction may be coming true.

I need some answers, "Kara and Lisa, you don't have to be stuck with me. I can get you apartments close to the college of your choosing. You could also stay in a dorm and get the full college experience. You have missed a lot socially and living in a dorm might be an awesome experience for you."

Lisa asks with fear in her voice, "And what do we do when Sean or his sons show up to take us back?"

I reply confidently, "I know people that can monitor his credit cards and look for anything travel related and for trips out of state. I have access to security people."

Kara looks hurt, "Don't you want us around?"

Oh my, I am in trouble. I do want her around, but I don't want her around. Talk about walking a tightrope. One wrong step and I go splat.

I look into Kara's eyes, "Oh no sweetie, I just don't want to dominate your life. You have had enough of that in your own life. I want to give you freedom and a place of your own. You have shared residences long enough. I love you. That's why I am doing this. It would be easy to grab you and smother you at my house, but then I would be no better than mom. If you have your own apartment and go to school, you will become more independent and more likely to meet a really good boyfriend."

Nell offers, "So after hearing about your awesome home and staff, then you saving them from being sex slaves to mom, and then putting them into college anywhere they want, you think they will find a guy that can top that? You are rich, not stuck up about it, built like a porn star but better looking. Hell, I almost want to fuck you right now, whether on the floor or anywhere else you want me."

That did not help. I feel defeated. I look at the floor, unable to look them in the eyes.

I relent, "Ok, until you graduate, you can stay with me. Then we will discuss this again."

Daisy finally speaks up, the voice of reason, "Will you take us to Brookstone, dinner, and a nightcap like Jane got?" So much for the voice of reason.

Nell adds, "That sounds like a blast. Daisy told us about it as we were getting massages. The ladies massaging us got us so horny we each got an oral orgasm. It was awesome. Picture in your mind, the four of us lined on together. We are all naked. Four beautiful college girls massaging us. As the story is told, they start pressing harder. Their nipples are hard like pebbles. As Daisy explains about you fucking Jane so great each of us gets a tongue on our pussy. We raise our asses and spread our legs farther apart, allowing the masseuses greater access. We all came at the same time. It was epic."

Lisa adds, "Better than any porn I have ever seen and if Daisy didn't lie, I can't wait."

I stare at Daisy, hurt that she told them. Hey, wait a minute. Lisa can't wait for what? Me? No, no, no. Not going down that road with all my sisters. No!

Kara adds shyly, "I called Jane, Daisy didn't say anything. We are all friends"

Fuck my life. I am spiraling out of control. I can't have five women in my life. I am not sure I can handle one.

Breath deep, time to end this, "It's been an emotional day today. Guns, shopping, freedom for you, dinner. I have a lot to think about and I need some time. Let's meet here at 8:00 am and go down for breakfast and then more shopping. We'll talk more tomorrow night. I promise."

They each give me a hug and kiss as they file out. Daisy gave me a long look but saw the weariness in my eyes and left as well. I take a shower and get in bed. The lights are off, but the curtains are open. I love watching a thunderstorm roll in and the lightning strikes. The power of nature is awesome.

I am wrestling with so many thoughts. What do I do about my sisters? Three quick knocks on my door. Oh, I know, I will answer my door. Let me guess, Kara and Lisa. I open the door. They look nervous. Oh geez, what a surprise. When they were younger, they slept in my bed during bad storms. It always made them feel safer to be in bed with me. Not Nell, mom, or dad, it was always me. I assumed that since I was basically their parent and I did everything for them, they felt safe around me.

Lisa is scared, "Mom comforted us during storms. Can we close the drapes and hide with you?"

This is like a porn script, I play along, "Get in bed. I will close the drapes."

They run to the bed. I take one long last look before closing the drapes and turn on some soft jazz music. That should help them relax. I get in between my sisters like we used to do. It's different now. I feel two hard pebbles and two puffy pillows behind me. When I wrap my arms around them, I can't avoid her breasts. Lisa places my hands on her breasts.

Both are shivering and jump with each bang. Am I over-reacting? Do they need me? They never say a word, just curl up next to me under the covers, both spooning me like when we were children. The soft jazz music lulls me to sleep. I slept great.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,949 Followers