An Unknown Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came like he never had before. I could feel his cum squirting in long ropes from his cock and coating my throat. I could feel his cock swell and relax, swell and relax, repeatedly. I swallowed hard, his cockhead still behind my tonsils, my swallowing massaging the soft mushroom, coaxing the last drop from within him. He fell against the headboard and I was trapped beneath him, his cock pressing deeper into my throat.

Finally, he got up, he pulled his member from my mouth and slid off the bed to sit in the chair. Then the applause started. All thirty visitors were applauding our performance and telling us how good it had looked. Jane even commented that now she could see up my cunt and saw that it was all red, the capillaries and vessels filled with blood.

Then they began signing off, little "duh-das" signaling as each person left the room. After a minute or two the computer sounded to indicate an email had arrived and when Mark opened it, I saw a screen capture of Mark's cock inside me with my juices frothing from around my hole. It was signed "Jane" and gave her email address with an invitation to join her anytime we wanted to for a personal experience.

We didn't talk afterward, I just leaned as best I could against Mark with my wrists and legs still secured to the bed and the dildo still in my spread anus. I fell asleep almost immediately and remembered nothing until just a few minutes ago. Now I sit naked on the side of the bed, the restraints and dildo removed, enjoying the breakfast Mark had prepared for me and wondering if we could ever outdo the excitement we had created last evening.

Mark handed me the forgotten lingerie, a short see-through baby doll, and did not have to tell me that he wanted me to wear nothing but the sexy garment. My smile signaled to him my willingness to do as he wished.

12